Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-15-2017, 8:08 PM Reply   
been off the forums for a few years but figured Id chime in

Had a 03 Sanger V210 and just picked this up ..

2017 NXT22 .. added Wetsounds REV10's ARC Audio Amps, JLW3 sub

I think I got every option available for it?

I demo'd the boat a few weeks back but cant wait to get it out on the water tomorrow!

Big Props to Bryan and Joe at Norcal Mastercraft for setting me up with a great deal and being patient with me during the whole buying experience! Highly recommend that dealership!!
Attached Images

Old     (lipslide08)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-16-2017, 1:50 AM Reply   
Good looking boat.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       06-16-2017, 5:40 AM Reply   
Sweeeet !!!!
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-16-2017, 6:00 AM Reply   
Awesome looking boat. Enjoy it.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2017, 11:55 PM Reply   
Ummm you left out the Fact that your boat ownership started with a Bayliner XT and THEN you got the Sanger, LOL Wakeworld remembers!!! LOL welcome back Isaac,
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-17-2017, 7:56 PM Reply   
Hah! Good ole Grant! Yes, that is correct, I started with a Bayliner XT to get on the water, then went to a Sanger V210 .. Now this each boat has served its purpose well although I do wish I got the Sanger first
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       06-21-2017, 10:11 AM Reply   
I'm eager to hear you impression of moving from the V210 (I have a 2010) to the NXT. I'm on a two year timeline to upgrade if nothing significant changes. Curious to see if this is next level or more a lateral/convenience upgrade. I have pangs of guilt considering moving on from my Sanger.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-21-2017, 10:57 AM Reply   
My favorite colors

congrats
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-21-2017, 11:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
I'm eager to hear you impression of moving from the V210 (I have a 2010) to the NXT. I'm on a two year timeline to upgrade if nothing significant changes. Curious to see if this is next level or more a lateral/convenience upgrade. I have pangs of guilt considering moving on from my Sanger.
So far I love the boat... it's sooooo big ... it's handles chop really well and I no longer have to think about rollers over the bow... it's built solid! It doesn't have all the bling of the xt a nd x
Boats but i don't miss any of that.. the wake is really big in my opinion with the additional plug n play fat sacs and the surf wave is really big as well... I love the digital dash .. the only complaint I have is the amounts not of $$ to fill it up but with that said.. it's so pretty lol

Last edited by extremeisaac; 06-21-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       06-22-2017, 8:46 AM Reply   
It is sharp only thing i dont like are the tower lines. MC should update that
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-22-2017, 7:58 PM Reply   
I actually like the tower a little better than the other one.. its super solid too
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-23-2017, 5:30 PM Reply   
Issac - I was the black/gray nautique pulling into orwood marina in the water as you were headed out. I threw you the shaka.
Boat looks good man.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-25-2017, 2:04 PM Reply   
Thanks man! Show me a pic of your boat.. that way I will know its you next time and say wasssap!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-25-2017, 8:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeisaac View Post
Thanks man! Show me a pic of your boat.. that way I will know its you next time and say wasssap!
This is me. 4 rev 8's on the tower now though.
Attached Images

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-25-2017, 9:00 PM Reply   
ahh yes... i remember that boat.. Ill be out again this wed and fri again