Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2022, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Making up some case that describes .000001% of reasons to get an abortion is a waste of time. It’s still murder.

You asked which legal drugs cause schizophrenia. I answered. Weed also can cause it. You need to educate yourself on these things and not just flap your mouth.
know your numbers. ectopic pregs are closer to 2% of all pregnancies, closer to 6% if the mother needed help with eggs/sperm treatments. I also did not limit to ectopic alone, just like in real life there are many reasons, medical, financial, psychological...... Women need access to abortion they are not brood mares you can force to give birth. They are not slaves. They have rights.

And now you want me to believe weed causes schizo's? In less than .000000000001% of users. FActs, bring em if you got em. Which legal drugs cause schizos? K2 and synthetic drugs are illegal. Youre still wrong. The drugs that cause schizo the most??? Here are your top 4.

Alcohol (binge drinking)
Caffeine (excessive amounts)
Club drugs (like MDMA/ecstacy/XTC, roofies, ketamine, and more)
Cocaine and crack cocaine

Have another cocktail.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
know your numbers. ectopic pregs are closer to 2% of all pregnancies, closer to 6% if the mother needed help with eggs/sperm treatments. I also did not limit to ectopic alone, just like in real life there are many reasons, medical, financial, psychological...... Women need access to abortion they are not brood mares you can force to give birth. They are not slaves. They have rights.

And now you want me to believe weed causes schizo's? In less than .000000000001% of users. FActs, bring em if you got em. Which legal drugs cause schizos? K2 and synthetic drugs are illegal. Youre still wrong. The drugs that cause schizo the most??? Here are your top 4.

Alcohol (binge drinking)
Caffeine (excessive amounts)
Club drugs (like MDMA/ecstacy/XTC, roofies, ketamine, and more)
Cocaine and crack cocaine

Have another cocktail.
None of what you say about that matters. You can rationalize all day. It's still murder. Mic drop.

Yes, weed can and does cause schizophrenia. I posted the link to that book earlier. Weed is listed higher up than a lot of things as a cause. You really haven't done your homework on the dangers of weed. It's a really inconvenient truth for you stoners, I know, but you gotta face it. I get it though. It's a wet blanket on your hot box parties. Sorry to harsh your mellow, man.

Spice and K2 are not illegal. You can buy online, gas stations or at a liquor store etc. They're also not traceable in your system. That's why it's popular with some military guys or others who may face drug testing. There's no test for it because the recipes are constantly changing. As soon as the DEA gets the recipe down and moves to outlaw it, they change the recipe so there's this perpetual cat and mouse thing going on.

Your "top 4" list is BS and probably generated by a pro-stoner group.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 5:23 AM Reply   
Like I said, legal.https://www.collincountytx.gov/subst...0and%20Ice.pdf
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 5:39 AM Reply   
Read it and weep. There is ABSOLUTELY a link from weed to schizophrenia. Weed was made legal and the homeless population exploded. It's a direct link proven in front of every Californian.
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/...marijuana-link
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...s-201103071676
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2022, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
None of what you say about that matters. You can rationalize all day. It's still murder. Mic drop.

Yes, weed can and does cause schizophrenia. I posted the link to that book earlier. Weed is listed higher up than a lot of things as a cause. You really haven't done y our homework on the dangers of weed. It's a really inconvenient truth for you stoners, I know, but you gotta face it. I get it though. It's a wet blanket on your hot box parties. Sorry to harsh your mellow, man.

Spice and K2 are not illegal. You can buy online, gas stations or at a liquor store etc. They're also not traceable in your system. That's why it's popular with some military guys or others who may face drug testing. There's no test for it because the recipes are constantly changing. As soon as the DEA gets the recipe down and moves to outlaw it, they change the recipe so there's this perpetual cat and mouse thing going on.

Your "top 4" list is BS and probably generated by a pro-stoner group.
If weed is a cause for schizos...then its far, far, faaaarrrrr down the list of causes. Up top is Alcohol. Got a problem ? Again, find any expert claiming Spice or K2 is weed, you cant and it isnt and you are getting backed into a tight corner. Put your dunce hat on and be quiet. Even if Spice and K2 are legal in some states, i wouldnt ever try it. I guess since its legal you are all over it. Hit "Buy Again" on your Amazon account. Isnt that how it works? Thats your claim.
If you dont like my list post your source, your feelings aint cutting it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
You clown,Top of page... What does it say????
FAKE WEED

They even Bolded it for you and you missed it. It isnt weed, by definition.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2022, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Read it and weep. There is ABSOLUTELY a link from weed to schizophrenia. Weed was made legal and the homeless population exploded. It's a direct link proven in front of every Californian.
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/...marijuana-link
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...s-201103071676
I looked at Webmd link.
They also said There is absolutely a link that (CBD), it helps control schizophrenia, read it. It does not say what you WANT it to. Not once does it claim weed causes schizophrenia.
If i missed it, point it out.

https://www.healthline.com/health/sc...ohol#psychosis

https://www.goodrx.com/well-being/su...r-than-alcohol
Compare what harms your health, what kills you most often, not the rare .00001 cases of psychosis. What happens to 1 in 1,00,000,000 doesnt matter. What matters is what does the most damage to the most people and it isnt close.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2022, 10:21 AM Reply   
https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3k...rce=reddit.com

So the religious right has a choice to make. Do they vote for the proven liar and serial wife cheater who pays for abortions while campaigning as Pro-Life? The guy who claims to not even know the mother of one of his children. Or, do they vote for an actual real Christian preacher Raphael Warnock who was born in Savannah Georgia and raised in public housing there. Tough decision.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Warnock

Forget the hypocrisy of his current troubles, look at his Biz history.
Business activities
In 1984, Walker franchised a D'Lites fast food restaurant in Athens, Georgia.[89]

In 1999, Walker created Renaissance Man Food Services, which distributes chicken products. Originally, his producer was Sysco Corp. following a casual conversation with a Sysco vice president who asked him to provide some chicken-breading recipes from his mother.[90][91] He founded Savannah-based H. Walker Enterprises in 2002 as an umbrella company for most of his other business ventures, the largest of which was Renaissance Man Food Services.[92]

Walker has a history of exaggerating the number of people employed by and the assets of his companies; the failure of several business enterprises led to creditors bringing lawsuits.[92][93] Walker touted Renaissance Man Food Services as one of the largest minority-owned meat processors in the nation, with $70 million in annual sales.[92][91][90] In subsequent deposition testimony in a lawsuit, however, Walker gave far lower figures, saying that his company averaged about $1.5 million in annual profits from 2008 and 2017.[93]

Walker has touted Renaissance Man Food Services as a "mini-Tyson Foods", and also said that the company controlled multiple chicken processing plants.[92][94] However, in a 2018 declaration submitted in a legal case against his company, Walker acknowledged that the company did not actually own any chicken processing plants and instead partnered with plant owners to sell branded chicken products.[92] Walker's business associates later testified that Walker licensed his name to the chicken-related enterprise.[93]

In 2009, Walker told the media that Renaissance Man Food Services had over 100 employees.[92] In 2018, Walker told the media that Renaissance Man Food Services had "over 600 employees."[92][95] In 2020, Renaissance Man Food Services informed the U.S. government that it had eight employees.[92][93] The Atlanta Journal-Constitution suggested that Walker's overestimate of employees could "refer to chicken processing jobs, which are not actually part of Walker’s business".[92]

In April 2020, Renaissance Man Food Services applied for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic,[96] and the company ultimately received two PPP loans totaling $180,000 (of which $111,300 was forgiven).[92] On Twitter in April 2020, Walker mocked "big companies" that received PPP money, suggesting that they were "giving back" the money due to being "ashamed".[97] This was despite Walker being a board member of the Sotherly Hotel Group, owner of the Georgian Terrace Hotel and other hotels; the group received over $9 million of PPP loans in April 2020 while firing 90% of its hotel staff, according to company documents submitted to the U.S. government.[97] According to government records, Walker was paid $247,227 in total from Sotherly from 2016 to 2021.[97]

Walker said that "part of its corporate charter" was to donate 15% of profits to charites. However, none of the four charities that Walker named as beneficiaries confirmed they actually received any donations.[98]
Easy to see why trump endorsed him. Loser.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3k...rce=reddit.com

So the religious right has a choice to make. Do they vote for the proven liar and serial wife cheater who pays for abortions while campaigning as Pro-Life? The guy who claims to not even know the mother of one of his children. Or, do they vote for an actual real Christian preacher Raphael Warnock who was born in Savannah Georgia and raised in public housing there. Tough decision.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Warnock

Forget the hypocrisy of his current troubles, look at his Biz history.
Business activities
In 1984, Walker franchised a D'Lites fast food restaurant in Athens, Georgia.[89]

In 1999, Walker created Renaissance Man Food Services, which distributes chicken products. Originally, his producer was Sysco Corp. following a casual conversation with a Sysco vice president who asked him to provide some chicken-breading recipes from his mother.[90][91] He founded Savannah-based H. Walker Enterprises in 2002 as an umbrella company for most of his other business ventures, the largest of which was Renaissance Man Food Services.[92]

Walker has a history of exaggerating the number of people employed by and the assets of his companies; the failure of several business enterprises led to creditors bringing lawsuits.[92][93] Walker touted Renaissance Man Food Services as one of the largest minority-owned meat processors in the nation, with $70 million in annual sales.[92][91][90] In subsequent deposition testimony in a lawsuit, however, Walker gave far lower figures, saying that his company averaged about $1.5 million in annual profits from 2008 and 2017.[93]

Walker has touted Renaissance Man Food Services as a "mini-Tyson Foods", and also said that the company controlled multiple chicken processing plants.[92][94] However, in a 2018 declaration submitted in a legal case against his company, Walker acknowledged that the company did not actually own any chicken processing plants and instead partnered with plant owners to sell branded chicken products.[92] Walker's business associates later testified that Walker licensed his name to the chicken-related enterprise.[93]

In 2009, Walker told the media that Renaissance Man Food Services had over 100 employees.[92] In 2018, Walker told the media that Renaissance Man Food Services had "over 600 employees."[92][95] In 2020, Renaissance Man Food Services informed the U.S. government that it had eight employees.[92][93] The Atlanta Journal-Constitution suggested that Walker's overestimate of employees could "refer to chicken processing jobs, which are not actually part of Walker’s business".[92]

In April 2020, Renaissance Man Food Services applied for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic,[96] and the company ultimately received two PPP loans totaling $180,000 (of which $111,300 was forgiven).[92] On Twitter in April 2020, Walker mocked "big companies" that received PPP money, suggesting that they were "giving back" the money due to being "ashamed".[97] This was despite Walker being a board member of the Sotherly Hotel Group, owner of the Georgian Terrace Hotel and other hotels; the group received over $9 million of PPP loans in April 2020 while firing 90% of its hotel staff, according to company documents submitted to the U.S. government.[97] According to government records, Walker was paid $247,227 in total from Sotherly from 2016 to 2021.[97]

Walker said that "part of its corporate charter" was to donate 15% of profits to charites. However, none of the four charities that Walker named as beneficiaries confirmed they actually received any donations.[98]
Easy to see why trump endorsed him. Loser.
…and at the end of the day, the voters will decide no matter how badly you and your totalitarian party want to control it. Personally, I don’t have the energy to care about looking up the validity of the details or stories. I do find it both predictable and disgusting that every time a R pulls ahead in a poll, the left goes after their opponents personally to try to ruin them. It’s their politics of personal destruction they’re so famous for.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2022, 11:24 AM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
If weed is a cause for schizos...then its far, far, faaaarrrrr down the list of causes. Up top is Alcohol. Got a problem ? Again, find any expert claiming Spice or K2 is weed, you cant and it isnt and you are getting backed into a tight corner. Put your dunce hat on and be quiet. Even if Spice and K2 are legal in some states, i wouldnt ever try it. I guess since its legal you are all over it. Hit "Buy Again" on your Amazon account. Isnt that how it works? Thats your claim.
If you dont like my list post your source, your feelings aint cutting it.
Again not true and I’m bored with this. I realize you don’t want anyone stepping on your relatively new right to be legally on dope all the time.

You keep trying to put words in my mouth that I’m not even saying. I’ve never said spice or K2 is weed. Maybe you’re too stoned to realize that.

I posted two different sites that said dope can cause schizophrenia. You just can’t read.

Bottom line is dope became legal and the mentally ill/homeless population exploded right afterwards. That’s a fact. Go ahead and try to explain that. What else happened in this country or culture to cause it besides dope? Better yet, why don’t you explain why almost every single homeless camp exudes dope smoke? It don’t take a rocket scientist to see the link between dope and mental illness/homelessness. As a contractor, I sometimes work near encampments and see what goes on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-06-2022, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
…and at the end of the day, the voters will decide no matter how badly you and your totalitarian party want to control it. Personally, I don’t have the energy to care about looking up the validity of the details or stories. I do find it both predictable and disgusting that every time a R pulls ahead in a poll, the left goes after their opponents personally to try to ruin them. It’s their politics of personal destruction they’re so famous for.
Its abortion your #1 pet peeve of hate, but since its a R behind the name...
Quote:
I don’t have the energy to care about looking up the validity of the details or stories.
No worries, i did the research for you. You know he is lying, you know he paid for the abortion, you know he is lying about knowing the mother of his own child. You know he banged chicks by the dozens in his football days and probably paid for many more. You know he is lying about being pro-choice when He chose abortion of his own free will. Hes 100% a hypocrite.
The other guy is clean as a whistle, excellent reputation and an actual real man of the cloth. But yeah blame the dems for Walkers choice of baby murder. Classic.
Predictable, yes, just like Hunters laptop and Hillary's emails in 2020 and 2016. All trump did is make personal attacks, Its his only schtick. He hasnt stopped, he is using the same stump speech at his rallies today. Lock her up, the deep state.....Hey, why is he out doing rallies and asking for $$, he runnin for anything? or just another straight up grift ??? Hypocrite. Disgusting is right.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 8:52 PM Reply   
Quote:

No worries, i did the research for you. You know he is lying, you know he paid for the abortion, you know he is lying about knowing the mother of his own child. You know he banged chicks by the dozens in his football days and probably paid for many more. You know he is lying about being pro-choice when He chose abortion of his own free will. Hes 100% a hypocrite.
The other guy is clean as a whistle, excellent reputation and an actual real man of the cloth. But yeah blame the dems for Walkers choice of baby murder. Classic.
Predictable, yes, just like Hunters laptop and Hillary's emails in 2020 and 2016. All trump did is make personal attacks, Its his only schtick. He hasnt stopped, he is using the same stump speech at his rallies today. Lock her up, the deep state.....Hey, why is he out doing rallies and asking for $$, he runnin for anything? or just another straight up grift ??? Hypocrite. Disgusting is right.
So..... what you're really saying is HW sounds like a typical, proudly-immoral democrat in Republican's clothing. I read ya. That said, I've never heard his testimony ever. I don't know if or when Christ found him or if He really ever did for that matter. Lots of people claim Christ when they're really just full of 95SN. Trump is a great example of that. Trump also used to be pro-murder like you dims, but promised he changed his mind and then governed like he promised. That's why Trump has retained followers; he did what he promised he would do with SC judges. HW could have been woken up a year ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago... Who knows? Maybe he is a fraud. I don't know, but I do know his policy voting will be FAR BETTER than any dim. Hildabeast got away with destroying the evidence so there's that, but Hunter and the totally corrupt Biden crime family are simply benefitting from "The Big Guy" being in power. Just wait for the R's to retake the house and watch some investigations/impeachments start taking place.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-06-2022, 8:58 PM Reply   
Quote:

PS
Any dim who supports baby murder can NEVER be considered a "man of the cloth" by anyone except another corrupt, murderous dim.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 5:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

Looks like the heat just got turned up a tiny notch on your fellow corrupt druggie buddy. Like someone said, “this is like charging Harvey Weinstein with mortgage fraud.” I guess it’s a start though.
https://news.yahoo.com/investigators...EU0EtMEzLyiHj4
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2022, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
So..... what you're really saying is HW sounds like a typical, proudly-immoral democrat in Republican's clothing. I read ya. That said, I've never heard his testimony ever. I don't know if or when Christ found him or if He really ever did for that matter. Lots of people claim Christ when they're really just full of 95SN. Trump is a great example of that. Trump also used to be pro-murder like you dims, but promised he changed his mind and then governed like he promised. That's why Trump has retained followers; he did what he promised he would do with SC judges. HW could have been woken up a year ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago... Who knows? Maybe he is a fraud. I don't know, but I do know his policy voting will be FAR BETTER than any dim. Hildabeast got away with destroying the evidence so there's that, but Hunter and the totally corrupt Biden crime family are simply benefitting from "The Big Guy" being in power. Just wait for the R's to retake the house and watch some investigations/impeachments start taking place.
Dont twist yourself up. HW is a republican running for senate, also a baby killer, your words, not mine. Warnock, the man of the cloth, did not pay for any abortion nor did he pay for one nor ask his wife or any past girlfriends to kill any babies like Walker. Warnock has a history that republicans can only wish their candidates would have so they wouldn't have to break all their "rules" and toss their "christian values" to support and vote for them. Exactly like you are trying to weasel your way into doing. No different that the 3 baby momma trumpty. No need to know HW's testimony he is lying NOW, after the fact. He is saying he does not know the woman who birthed his child and also the one he killed one off. What kind of person lies like that? Its VERY important to you, you have made your opinion abundantly clear year after year after year. Its BABY MURDER. Thats what YOU call it. . Now a lying Republican causes you to backtrack so fast your tripping all over yourself. Pick yourself up. Reclaim your firmly held belief or STFU for ever more. Trump never changed, they never do. You dont think if he got some bimbo pregnant he would have that BABY MURDERED faster than you can say BLM Bad? Thank McConnel for the judges, he was the string puller, trumps a patsy.
STFU about Hillary et al, Trump promised he would LOCK her UP!!! and then did nothing, 4 years of nothing. Arrest Hunter, or stop talking about your wet dreams. No one cares about Hunter, no one. No one is defending him. Its not how Dems operate. The Dems.... Al Franken resigned after a stupid pic proving he didnt grope anyone. See there is a diff.
Remind me how all of trumps "investigations " went. The 2016 Voter fraud investigation, complete failure. The Durham investigation, total joke, zero. Comey, zero. All the Clinton investigations, nothing. History, rinse and repeat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2022, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like the heat just got turned up a tiny notch on your fellow corrupt druggie buddy. Like someone said, “this is like charging Harvey Weinstein with mortgage fraud.” I guess it’s a start though.
https://news.yahoo.com/investigators...EU0EtMEzLyiHj4
Lemme know if you catch anyone defending Hunter, it'll be the first time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2022, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
PS
Any dim who supports baby murder can NEVER be considered a "man of the cloth" by anyone except another corrupt, murderous dim.
What do you think about republican baby murder supporters?
The only BABY MURDERER defender is You, the Christian Republican. Classic.
Warnock has never paid for nor any of his concubines required one due to his seed. Zero baby murders=man of the cloth, respected preacher.
We know HW has, we just dont know if it was 1, 3, 7,12, or 20 dead babies due to his demon seed spreading sprees.
Keep flailing Republican baby murder supporter. Its so funny, i cant stop saying it. lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dont twist yourself up. HW is a republican running for senate, also a baby killer, your words, not mine. Warnock, the man of the cloth, did not pay for any abortion nor did he pay for one nor ask his wife or any past girlfriends to kill any babies like Walker. Warnock has a history that republicans can only wish their candidates would have so they wouldn't have to break all their "rules" and toss their "christian values" to support and vote for them. Exactly like you are trying to weasel your way into doing. No different that the 3 baby momma trumpty. No need to know HW's testimony he is lying NOW, after the fact. He is saying he does not know the woman who birthed his child and also the one he killed one off. What kind of person lies like that? Its VERY important to you, you have made your opinion abundantly clear year after year after year. Its BABY MURDER. Thats what YOU call it. . Now a lying Republican causes you to backtrack so fast your tripping all over yourself. Pick yourself up. Reclaim your firmly held belief or STFU for ever more. Trump never changed, they never do. You dont think if he got some bimbo pregnant he would have that BABY MURDERED faster than you can say BLM Bad? Thank McConnel for the judges, he was the string puller, trumps a patsy.
STFU about Hillary et al, Trump promised he would LOCK her UP!!! and then did nothing, 4 years of nothing. Arrest Hunter, or stop talking about your wet dreams. No one cares about Hunter, no one. No one is defending him. Its not how Dems operate. The Dems.... Al Franken resigned after a stupid pic proving he didnt grope anyone. See there is a diff.
Remind me how all of trumps "investigations " went. The 2016 Voter fraud investigation, complete failure. The Durham investigation, total joke, zero. Comey, zero. All the Clinton investigations, nothing. History, rinse and repeat.
I stated the truth. Pretty simple. I remain 100% objective about HW. If I really cared that much, I'd look more stuff up about him and the guy he's running against, but I don't. Looks like you got all twisted yourself. I'm not even gonna read your whole post because they all go the same unoriginal way every time. You're a really boring person. I wish someone else besides you would be arguing the leftist idiocy here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lemme know if you catch anyone defending Hunter, it'll be the first time.
Well, let's start with the Biden lap dog FBI.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
What do you think about republican baby murder supporters?
The only BABY MURDERER defender is You, the Christian Republican. Classic.
Warnock has never paid for nor any of his concubines required one due to his seed. Zero baby murders=man of the cloth, respected preacher.
We know HW has, we just dont know if it was 1, 3, 7,12, or 20 dead babies due to his demon seed spreading sprees.
Keep flailing Republican baby murder supporter. Its so funny, i cant stop saying it. lol.
From the very beginning of the HW smear campaign, I haven't said anything more than I'd like to see the evidence of these accusations. I haven't even claimed anything said was untrue. I've remained objective the whole time. You can't stop lying and trying to put words in my mouth. I'm getting so close to blocking your stupid, dishonest posts. You go on these drug-fueled rants and can't stop yourself because you're so clearly wasted. This isn't even mildly interesting any more. Lay off the dope if you're gonna keep posting here.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2022, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I stated the truth. Pretty simple. I remain 100% objective about HW. If I really cared that much, I'd look more stuff up about him and the guy he's running against, but I don't. Looks like you got all twisted yourself. I'm not even gonna read your whole post because they all go the same unoriginal way every time. You're a really boring person. I wish someone else besides you would be arguing the leftist idiocy here.
No, its simpler, you are defending the indefensible. Hes a baby murderer and you want to give him the bene of the doubt because he has a R behind his name, that is the ONLY reason. I did your research for you...or do you prefer looking thru facebook posts over WIKI for your info??Want to know a great way to confirm the truth? Check FOX News website, they arnt even covering it, Kanye and White Lives Matter is way more important. They dont care about dead babies either, just like you. This story was known by his handlers, they were praying it wouldnt come out. It did and exposes every single hypocritical liar on the right. They dont give an F about babies, just elect their tribe and take power.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2022, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
From the very beginning of the HW smear campaign, I haven't said anything more than I'd like to see the evidence of these accusations. I haven't even claimed anything said was untrue. I've remained objective the whole time. You can't stop lying and trying to put words in my mouth. I'm getting so close to blocking your stupid, dishonest posts. You go on these drug-fueled rants and can't stop yourself because you're so clearly wasted. This isn't even mildly interesting any more. Lay off the dope if you're gonna keep posting here.
Ok mr 100% objective, why are you calling the news reports from dozens of outlets a "smear campaign"? Seems someone has already made up their mind, already picked a winner and loser. Fail. I provided everything but pics of the abortion receipt from the abortion clinic and his get well card with the $700 check from HW 5 days afterwards. Yes, the receipts are dated.
You really need a new fake insult, ive never been high and posted on WW. I dont ever do any "drug fueled rants" because im not any kind of crazy addict. Your imagination is F'ed up and 100% off base, just like you thinking you are objective. Doug cant string 2 sentences together w/o 15 grammatical and spelling errors, same with Grant but not once did you say a word about it. Im not perfect but those dudes make 6th grade mistakes every single post. Keep supporting your baby murderer Mr Objective.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 7:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, its simpler, you are defending the indefensible. Hes a baby murderer and you want to give him the bene of the doubt because he has a R behind his name, that is the ONLY reason. I did your research for you...or do you prefer looking thru facebook posts over WIKI for your info??Want to know a great way to confirm the truth? Check FOX News website, they arnt even covering it, Kanye and White Lives Matter is way more important. They dont care about dead babies either, just like you. This story was known by his handlers, they were praying it wouldnt come out. It did and exposes every single hypocritical liar on the right. They dont give an F about babies, just elect their tribe and take power.
No. I'm not defending a single thing so quit trying to put words in my mouth again, liar. I speak for me, you don't speak for me and don't be making up more lies about what I've said or I will permanently block you. If you want to quote something I've said that makes me a hypocrite, go ahead. Knock yourself out. Good luck. Why is checking Fox to confirm anything a good idea when you say they aren't covering it? Is that the drugs speaking for you again? Dude, get a grip and don't forget the old ad campaign, "This is your brain..... This is your brain on dope..."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok mr 100% objective, why are you calling the news reports from dozens of outlets a "smear campaign"? Seems someone has already made up their mind, already picked a winner and loser. Fail. I provided everything but pics of the abortion receipt from the abortion clinic and his get well card with the $700 check from HW 5 days afterwards. Yes, the receipts are dated.
You really need a new fake insult, ive never been high and posted on WW. I dont ever do any "drug fueled rants" because im not any kind of crazy addict. Your imagination is F'ed up and 100% off base, just like you thinking you are objective. Doug cant string 2 sentences together w/o 15 grammatical and spelling errors, same with Grant but not once did you say a word about it. Im not perfect but those dudes make 6th grade mistakes every single post. Keep supporting your baby murderer Mr Objective.
That's right, I am objective. If you weren't so stoned all the time or promoting being stoned, you'd remember 2-3 days ago I said something in regards to HW to the effect of, "If it's true, hang em high." Since then, I haven't even followed that story, but you want to act like I'm hanging all over it like you are. That said, you never really hear me yapping about the personal life of dim politicians. My gripe is with their evil policies. Trump's personal life disgusts me frankly, but I'm not voting for a pastor. I'm voting for who will lead this pagan nation in a way most consistent with my values. I can't stand used car salesmen, but if one of them has a car I want, I'm gonna deal with them. That's the reality of the fallen world we all live in now. Are you sober enough to understand what I'm saying? BTW, your grammar sucks too, college boy. There's no such phrase as "all the sudden" like you recently wrote. It's "all of a sudden." Test on Friday.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-07-2022, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
What is the "everything" you say you provided? I know you provided the CNN narrative smear campaign talking points, but until we see actual proof, it's just a smear campaign which is typical of you evil dims. Seems like the receipt, the card and the check are the only proof that means a thing and you can't show any of them. So what in your drug addled mind comprises "everything?" Where is the woman suggesting this story she had the abortion? I'm sure George Sorros would pay her handsomely to step up and tell her story in front of a camera like Christine Ballsy Ford. This all sounds exactly like the SC hearings on picks Trump made with all the fake stories from dim liars. Your party's policy of going after every person who you think threatens your power is 100% evil just like you. I don't even need to get far into this story to know something stinks since there are dims involved and NOTHING they say can EVER be trusted. EVER.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2022, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. I'm not defending a single thing so quit trying to put words in my mouth again, liar. I speak for me, you don't speak for me and don't be making up more lies about what I've said or I will permanently block you. If you want to quote something I've said that makes me a hypocrite, go ahead. Knock yourself out. Good luck. Why is checking Fox to confirm anything a good idea when you say they aren't covering it? Is that the drugs speaking for you again? Dude, get a grip and don't forget the old ad campaign, "This is your brain..... This is your brain on dope..."
You are a hypocrite. This is what you said.
Quote:
As for homelessness, go look at the homeless stats. There is a direct line that points to the legalization of drugs as the cause. Look at schizophrenia stats. Many people warned about the rise of a schizophrenia explosion if they legalized dope because many people react negatively to it-plus today’s varieties are enormously more potent than the cheap stuff of yesteryear. There are books written on this subject.
Clearly talking about weed because there is no other "drug" legalized. That and you cant help yourself from taking a Quixote swing at me/weed.
Then you move the goalposts 50 yards to the west.
Quote:
Ever heard of synthetic weed called Spice or K2? Of course you have since you’re a druggie. That stuff is over the counter with an ever-changing formula. Also, check this out. https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...new-york-times
That isnt weed bro. You lose. Even the link you provided in your nest post begins with calling it "FAKE WEED" lol. Then I did my own research and found Alcohol is the #1 legal drug with links to causation of schizophrenia. Double lose. Real weed far, far down the list.

Actually your initial (or since) take on HWalker wasnt "Hang him if hes guilty". This was your "objective" response.
Quote:
Classic sample of objectivity, you forgot about Hunters laptop and Hillary's emails here. Its all trump campaigned on, twice.
Next you wrote
Quote:
Not much more objective.
Did you hide the hang him part here, Mr Objective??
I cand find the hang him if guilty part?? Little help? Maybe you can find it for me? Did you hear what his own conservative gay son said about him? Never home lying dad. Put a gun to his mothers head during an argument. The mother of one of HW's kids says he forced one abortion and pushed her for a second. He started his campaign as a dad of 2 then the world finds out about another baby mama, then the following week another...You sure this is the guy yall want to back? 4 kids, 4 baby mamas, 2 he lied and tried to cover up? Did he marry those women?? Nope. Seems like a Great guy, intro him to your sister or daughter? no? hmmm.
Bottom line, Republicans and yourself are showing just how much they care about baby murder. They have a murderer running in Georgia and the GOP is using everything in their power every trick and dollar they have to get a 100% unqualified candidate into office. Excuse me if I dont buy the "Objective" claim.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2022, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is the "everything" you say you provided? I know you provided the CNN narrative smear campaign talking points, but until we see actual proof, it's just a smear campaign which is typical of you evil dims. Seems like the receipt, the card and the check are the only proof that means a thing and you can't show any of them. So what in your drug addled mind comprises "everything?" Where is the woman suggesting this story she had the abortion? I'm sure George Sorros would pay her handsomely to step up and tell her story in front of a camera like Christine Ballsy Ford. This all sounds exactly like the SC hearings on picks Trump made with all the fake stories from dim liars. Your party's policy of going after every person who you think threatens your power is 100% evil just like you. I don't even need to get far into this story to know something stinks since there are dims involved and NOTHING they say can EVER be trusted. EVER.
Is the objective judge requiring picture signed by the abortion doctor of the dead fetus for "actual proof" ? Do we need to bring in the actual body floating in a mason jar? WTF the matter with you? A dated receipt from an abortion clinic from a mother of another of his own kids (verified he is dad) that another objective judge forced him to financially support the living child not good enough? The get well card he signed and a copy of the check 5 days later no help? You are not objective, youre a Clown. No one is "going after every person who threatens power"...The reporters are reporting on a public political candidate campaigning on 100% pro life, yet has paid for abortions and is lying about it. He campaigns on faulting black absentee fathers and he is exactly that, a father to 4 with 4 baby mamas and didnt raise any of his kids. Judges forced him to pay child support. Seems a real christian would agree with exposing this fraud, alas you refuse. The mother is TRYING to protect her child. You far right wingers have a history of going on the attack when FOX tells you lies. Ask any official that worked on the 2020 election about the death threats, radical political pawns showing up armed at their homes. Yes CBF got so many death threats she had to move. Trump is threatening violence if he is indicted. How many times have republicans threatened Civil War and reminded libs of how armed they are in the last few years, ask Delta, he has here many times. You popped off about your gun purchases and training. The militias in Michigan tried to kidnap and kill the Governor. Several on trial right now for seditious conspiracy. Hundreds and hundreds of maga republicans have been arrested and tried already. You are part of a very violent radical party that is out of control. She clearly isnt safe to show her face.

Last edited by 95sn; 10-08-2022 at 8:43 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-10-2022, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are a hypocrite. This is what you said.

Clearly talking about weed because there is no other "drug" legalized. That and you cant help yourself from taking a Quixote swing at me/weed.
Then you move the goalposts 50 yards to the west.

That isnt weed bro. You lose. Even the link you provided in your nest post begins with calling it "FAKE WEED" lol. Then I did my own research and found Alcohol is the #1 legal drug with links to causation of schizophrenia. Double lose. Real weed far, far down the list.

Actually your initial (or since) take on HWalker wasnt "Hang him if hes guilty". This was your "objective" response.
Classic sample of objectivity, you forgot about Hunters laptop and Hillary's emails here. Its all trump campaigned on, twice.
Next you wrote

Not much more objective.
Did you hide the hang him part here, Mr Objective??
I cand find the hang him if guilty part?? Little help? Maybe you can find it for me? Did you hear what his own conservative gay son said about him? Never home lying dad. Put a gun to his mothers head during an argument. The mother of one of HW's kids says he forced one abortion and pushed her for a second. He started his campaign as a dad of 2 then the world finds out about another baby mama, then the following week another...You sure this is the guy yall want to back? 4 kids, 4 baby mamas, 2 he lied and tried to cover up? Did he marry those women?? Nope. Seems like a Great guy, intro him to your sister or daughter? no? hmmm.
Bottom line, Republicans and yourself are showing just how much they care about baby murder. They have a murderer running in Georgia and the GOP is using everything in their power every trick and dollar they have to get a 100% unqualified candidate into office. Excuse me if I dont buy the "Objective" claim.
I'm gonna respond in a limited way to your ranting. First, I don't even want to follow your BS about dope. It can cause mental illness which can turn into homelessness. Our fallen world will keep falling because of it.

Second, my "hang em high" comment was posted in the Biden thread on the morning of 10/5/22. Look it up. I believe it was one of the very first comments I made on the subject so you should stop lying about my words. It's getting exhausting. As for HW's rumored behavior, if it's true, shouldn't you dims be happy he's behaved like a democrat? That's all the lifestyle behaviors your party promotes! Also, if he says one thing and does another, you should be jumping for joy that he's working out of the dim playbook. I mean, broken family, gay son, multiple abortions and baby mommas... He sounds like a democrat poster boy that you should be supporting.

Third, I'm disgusted by your foaming at the mouth to call anyone a racist. Especially when your party was the one trying to keep slavery. Not only that, you're on record for wanting to keep using blacks as pawns. Remember what LBJ said about having "those N-words voting dim for the next 200 years?" Some things never change. Oh, and let's not forget the efforts of the dim's beloved Planned Parenthood's origins to kill off blacks. If that ain't enough, listen to the words of one of your local politicians. I'm sure you helped put her in power.https://www.latimes.com/california/s...on-gil-cedillo
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-10-2022, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is the objective judge requiring picture signed by the abortion doctor of the dead fetus for "actual proof" ? Do we need to bring in the actual body floating in a mason jar? WTF the matter with you? A dated receipt from an abortion clinic from a mother of another of his own kids (verified he is dad) that another objective judge forced him to financially support the living child not good enough? The get well card he signed and a copy of the check 5 days later no help? You are not objective, youre a Clown. No one is "going after every person who threatens power"...The reporters are reporting on a public political candidate campaigning on 100% pro life, yet has paid for abortions and is lying about it. He campaigns on faulting black absentee fathers and he is exactly that, a father to 4 with 4 baby mamas and didnt raise any of his kids. Judges forced him to pay child support. Seems a real christian would agree with exposing this fraud, alas you refuse. The mother is TRYING to protect her child. You far right wingers have a history of going on the attack when FOX tells you lies. Ask any official that worked on the 2020 election about the death threats, radical political pawns showing up armed at their homes. Yes CBF got so many death threats she had to move. Trump is threatening violence if he is indicted. How many times have republicans threatened Civil War and reminded libs of how armed they are in the last few years, ask Delta, he has here many times. You popped off about your gun purchases and training. The militias in Michigan tried to kidnap and kill the Governor. Several on trial right now for seditious conspiracy. Hundreds and hundreds of maga republicans have been arrested and tried already. You are part of a very violent radical party that is out of control. She clearly isnt safe to show her face.
LOL I just read this. You sound pretty unhinged. LOL You keep trying to drag me into the HW thing and I haven't even listened to two minutes of the story or the accusations, so go bark up another tree. I'm not voting for him. I live in Kali so buzz off. 99% of what I know about this story has come from you. If the stories you tell are true, I'm disgusted by his behavior. Happy now? I just think it's hilarious that not one of these stories came out until he pulled ahead in the polls.

As for your other statements, I'll remind you it was YOUR PARTY out there tearing up the towns, looting, building your own lawless "autonomous zones" and causing multiple billions in damages. I'll also remind you it's not wise to poke the bear. You dims tried doing that back in the civil war days. They took care of you back then and they'll do it again.

Last edited by markj; 10-10-2022 at 8:23 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-10-2022, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm gonna respond in a limited way to your ranting. First, I don't even want to follow your BS about dope. It can cause mental illness which can turn into homelessness. Our fallen world will keep falling because of it.

Weed isnt the/a problem. Its way down the list of problems in CA or USA. Its legal in most states including the red ones. Alcohol harms and kills many, many more and alcohol ruins more families, fact.

Second, my "hang em high" comment was posted in the Biden thread on the morning of 10/5/22. Look it up. I believe it was one of the very first comments I made on the subject so you should stop lying about my words. It's getting exhausting. As for HW's rumored behavior, if it's true, shouldn't you dims be happy he's behaved like a democrat? That's all the lifestyle behaviors your party promotes! Also, if he says one thing and does another, you should be jumping for joy that he's working out of the dim playbook. I mean, broken family, gay son, multiple abortions and baby mommas... He sounds like a democrat poster boy that you should be supporting.

Third, I'm disgusted by your foaming at the mouth to call anyone a racist. Especially when your party was the one trying to keep slavery. Not only that, you're on record for wanting to keep using blacks as pawns. Remember what LBJ said about having "those N-words voting dim for the next 200 years?" Some things never change. Oh, and let's not forget the efforts of the dim's beloved Planned Parenthood's origins to kill off blacks. If that ain't enough, listen to the words of one of your local politicians. I'm sure you helped put her in power.https://www.latimes.com/california/s...on-gil-cedillo
Weed isnt the/a problem. Its way down the list of problems in CA or USA. Its legal in most states including the red ones. Alcohol harms and kills many, many more and alcohol ruins more families, fact. Alcohol leads weed in every category of problems, all of them. Grow up.

I see your post in the other thread, thats why i missed it, you are accurate. My error.
Please if you want to fault Dems on racist issues you need a scource in this century. 100 years ago does not count anymore, LBJ in 1960's. If you want a better LBJ quote try this one.
"I'll tell you what's at the bottom of it. If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
or
"Lincoln was right about not fooling all the people all the time. But Republicans haven't given up trying."
Broken family, gay son, multiple abortions,and baby mommas...he is the Republican candidate for senate. And not a single republican cares about baby murders when its their guy. Definition of hypocrite. Not any different than MTG and Qanon and yourself calling Dems child moleters and Groomers and then running Trumps pick, Roy Moore for Senate or supporting Gaetz in Florida after paying 17 year olds for sex.
Democrats are not "promoting" any lifestyle", other than the golden rule. Democrats understand there are gay, trans, queer.....and we dont hate them because of their lifestyle, thats all. HW is not hated by dems because of a past abortion, Dems dislike because he is campaigning as ProLife no exceptions, and he isnt. He is pushing unpopular minority opinion legislation he himself failed to live up to. Hes a lying hypocrite. Thats the issue with him. Seems simple.
That local politician??? City of LA, I dont live in LA. She did the democrat thing, she stepped down due to her mouth. AKA, once again, the democrat did the right thing. Unlike trump, 3 name Green, Boebart, Gosar......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-10-2022, 5:47 PM Reply   
First you say weed isn't a problem. Next sentence you say it's down the list of problems. Just how stoned are you when you post here?

I don't have to stay in any time period just so you can continue to lie about your party.

Don't bother trying your typical democrat deflecting by bringing up other people as we're talking about someone else. All that shows is how dishonest of a person you are and how weak your arguments are about the topic at hand.

You foolishly think you can flood the rest of your post with some sort of drug-laden shotgun spewing of Gish gallop. That won't cut it any more around here.

Your local corrupt democrat politician only stepped down from a committee she was prez of. She didn't resign like she should have. What she did was purely for show. That tells us the level of dirtbag corruption and evil you guys are guilty of. If that was a R saying those things, it would have been FRONT PAGE NEWS on every single channel, website and newspaper. People would literally be rioting over it today. Now, I'm not one for cancelling people at all for most things said, but that was totally egregious. Like KKK egregious. That corrupt racist loser should NEVER hold public office EVER. It just goes to show how corrupt and hypocritical you pig democrats are-starting at the local level.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-11-2022, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
First you say weed isn't a problem. Next sentence you say it's down the list of problems. Just how stoned are you when you post here?

I don't have to stay in any time period just so you can continue to lie about your party.

Don't bother trying your typical democrat deflecting by bringing up other people as we're talking about someone else. All that shows is how dishonest of a person you are and how weak your arguments are about the topic at hand.

You foolishly think you can flood the rest of your post with some sort of drug-laden shotgun spewing of Gish gallop. That won't cut it any more around here.

Your local corrupt democrat politician only stepped down from a committee she was prez of. She didn't resign like she should have. What she did was purely for show. That tells us the level of dirtbag corruption and evil you guys are guilty of. If that was a R saying those things, it would have been FRONT PAGE NEWS on every single channel, website and newspaper. People would literally be rioting over it today. Now, I'm not one for cancelling people at all for most things said, but that was totally egregious. Like KKK egregious. That corrupt racist loser should NEVER hold public office EVER. It just goes to show how corrupt and hypocritical you pig democrats are-starting at the local level.
Its only your problem. I understand alcohol is a much more powerful, much more dangerous drug.

Tune in to any coverage of the "local corrupt dem"?? Its all over the MSM as you like to say. Front page of LA Times and almost all others too. WTF are you talking about?? The dems are all over it and are not backing down on her. Hard for me to understand why YOU have issue with this??? She acted just like a typical racist republican. Feel free to see how its covered by media and see how shes not getting away with anything. All 3 will be gone, just a prediction. Go back and let me know how YOU police your own party? MTG, still there, Boebart, still there, Gosar, Geatz...all still there and fully supported 100% by GOP, and you. Yes it would have been front page news if a DEM or Republican said it. Now the difference. Watch the dems police their own. You dont, instead you back your biggest liar. You blackball anyone not pushing Trumps big lie, bye-bye Liz Cheney, bye to every single R who voted to impeach the big lie guy. Clowns, Y'all are still backing the guy who actually did try to steal an election and is still lying about it and 74% of your party still believes him. Congrats on your superior pile of dirtbag of corruption. When she is gone the only pig left is yours.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-11-2022, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its only your problem. I understand alcohol is a much more powerful, much more dangerous drug.

Tune in to any coverage of the "local corrupt dem"?? Its all over the MSM as you like to say. Front page of LA Times and almost all others too. WTF are you talking about?? The dems are all over it and are not backing down on her. Hard for me to understand why YOU have issue with this??? She acted just like a typical racist republican. Feel free to see how its covered by media and see how shes not getting away with anything. All 3 will be gone, just a prediction. Go back and let me know how YOU police your own party? MTG, still there, Boebart, still there, Gosar, Geatz...all still there and fully supported 100% by GOP, and you. Yes it would have been front page news if a DEM or Republican said it. Now the difference. Watch the dems police their own. You dont, instead you back your biggest liar. You blackball anyone not pushing Trumps big lie, bye-bye Liz Cheney, bye to every single R who voted to impeach the big lie guy. Clowns, Y'all are still backing the guy who actually did try to steal an election and is still lying about it and 74% of your party still believes him. Congrats on your superior pile of dirtbag of corruption. When she is gone the only pig left is yours.
It's ALL of our problem now that was caused by democrats 100%. Dope is known to cause permanent dain bramage. You're our best example of that. Your grammar skills have plummeted as a result. You democrats wanted dope legal "for medical reasons" and you got it. Democrats all over rushed to libtard doctors to get their "prescriptions." Once your foot was in the door, you did EXACTLY what everyone on the right said you'd do and pushed for full legalization. You got it. Now you can be stoned 24/7 and the only thing that's changed is Dorito sales are through the roof and we have this small issue called homelessness. There is ZERO explanation besides that for homelessness. ZERO. Got that??? If you can explain away how the homeless population explosion doesn't tie directly to legalizing dope and the accompanying relaxation on drug enforcement, I'd LOVE to hear it.

As for politicians on both sides, you've almost never heard me go after any libtard politician for anything, but their idiotic policies or public behavior. The primary exception to that is the Biden Crime Family. They're absolutely corrupt. Especially The Big Guy. Can you even imagine the smack I could talk all the time about our Secretary of Transportation who gets his butthole screwed regularly? That ain't just poop he's wiping off his butthole all the time. Or how bout the tranny man calling himself a woman as a health official. Who picks a mentally ill person to oversee the entire nation's health policies??? A democrat. That's who.

You people are on video cheating.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-11-2022, 9:47 PM Reply   
Yeah, I don't see what right the government has to tell you what plants you can grow in your own garden and consume and what ones you can't. We must have a different definition of freedom. But go right ahead and tell me your principals about small government and personal freedoms, all interesting stuff.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-12-2022, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's ALL of our problem now that was caused by democrats 100%. Dope is known to cause permanent dain bramage. You're our best example of that. Your grammar skills have plummeted as a result. You democrats wanted dope legal "for medical reasons" and you got it. Democrats all over rushed to libtard doctors to get their "prescriptions." Once your foot was in the door, you did EXACTLY what everyone on the right said you'd do and pushed for full legalization. You got it. Now you can be stoned 24/7 and the only thing that's changed is Dorito sales are through the roof and we have this small issue called homelessness. There is ZERO explanation besides that for homelessness. ZERO. Got that??? If you can explain away how the homeless population explosion doesn't tie directly to legalizing dope and the accompanying relaxation on drug enforcement, I'd LOVE to hear it.

As for politicians on both sides, you've almost never heard me go after any libtard politician for anything, but their idiotic policies or public behavior. The primary exception to that is the Biden Crime Family. They're absolutely corrupt. Especially The Big Guy. Can you even imagine the smack I could talk all the time about our Secretary of Transportation who gets his butthole screwed regularly? That ain't just poop he's wiping off his butthole all the time. Or how bout the tranny man calling himself a woman as a health official. Who picks a mentally ill person to oversee the entire nation's health policies??? A democrat. That's who.

You people are on video cheating.
Look!! Mr. Objectivity is back!
The homeless' #1 choice of drugs.......Alcohol.
From Disorders.org website.
Is there a Relationship between Homelessness and Substance Abuse?
Homelessness is often associated with drug and/or alcohol abuse or addictions. There appears to be a relationship between homelessness and substance abuse, but it would be dishonest to assert that these two factors are always linked. In fact, most homeless people do not become substance abusers and most substance abusers do not become homeless. The United States has experienced an increase in homelessness in the last 4 to 5 years, which cannot be accredited to substance abuse alone.

Homelessness has a variety of causes. It is a complicated problem that is not easily rectified. As mentioned previously, homeless people who turn to drugs and/or alcohol, often do so as a way to block out the hardships they are experiencing. It is hard to determine home many people turn to drugs and/or alcohol once they are homeless and how many substance abusers become homeless as a result of their drug and/or alcohol addictions.

Oftentimes, homeless people, especially those with substance abuse problems are unable to receive government services. In fact, they are often overlooked and frowned upon when seeking government aid. Unfortunately it is not uncommon for the homeless to be ignored and fall through the cracks. In reality, the homeless problem persists with no effective resolution in sight.

What percent of homelessness people have a substance abuse problem?
Approximately 37% of homeless people report that they are alcohol abusers or alcoholics and 27% report that they are drug abusers or drug addicts. These statistics show a link between homelessness and substance abuse. Statistically, substance abuse appears to be more prevalent amongst the homeless then in the general population. It may appear that the primary cause of homelessness is drug and/or alcohol abuse, but this is not necessary true in all cases. When determining the cause for homelessness and substance abuse, one must also take into account other important factors. Each case of homelessness and substance abuse must be examined from an individual perspective. One must look at the individual’s history, experiences and external factors that may have contributed to the homelessness and substance abuse.

Carry on...but before i go....why are you SOOOO preoccupied with what some people put in their butts, how you Know or why you know or care? Ive never given it a single thought. You, cant stop talking about it. So, since gay marriage and the gay lifestyle is fully legal, as is weed, you sucking dick and getting high now? Isnt that what you said happens when its legalized? Being homeless is legal AND they get FREE handouts, You giving up on homeownership and taking the easy way out now? Just checking.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2022, 8:30 AM Reply   
With that logic, I guess we should all grow opium poppies and make our own heroin too. What could go wrong? Great idea, Ralph! Pass the needle, please.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2022, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Homelessness is often associated with drug and/or alcohol abuse or addictions. There appears to be a relationship between homelessness and substance abuse, but it would be dishonest to assert that these two factors are always linked. In fact, most homeless people do not become substance abusers and most substance abusers do not become homeless. The United States has experienced an increase in homelessness in the last 4 to 5 years, which cannot be accredited to substance abuse alone.

Homelessness has a variety of causes. It is a complicated problem that is not easily rectified. As mentioned previously, homeless people who turn to drugs and/or alcohol, often do so as a way to block out the hardships they are experiencing. It is hard to determine home many people turn to drugs and/or alcohol once they are homeless and how many substance abusers become homeless as a result of their drug and/or alcohol addictions.

Oftentimes, homeless people, especially those with substance abuse problems are unable to receive government services. In fact, they are often overlooked and frowned upon when seeking government aid. Unfortunately it is not uncommon for the homeless to be ignored and fall through the cracks. In reality, the homeless problem persists with no effective resolution in sight.

Approximately 37% of homeless people report that they are alcohol abusers or alcoholics and 27% report that they are drug abusers or drug addicts. These statistics show a link between homelessness and substance abuse. Statistically, substance abuse appears to be more prevalent amongst the homeless then in the general population. It may appear that the primary cause of homelessness is drug and/or alcohol abuse, but this is not necessary true in all cases. When determining the cause for homelessness and substance abuse, one must also take into account other important factors. Each case of homelessness and substance abuse must be examined from an individual perspective. One must look at the individual’s history, experiences and external factors that may have contributed to the homelessness and substance abuse.

Carry on...but before i go....why are you SOOOO preoccupied with what some people put in their butts, how you Know or why you know or care? Ive never given it a single thought. You, cant stop talking about it. So, since gay marriage and the gay lifestyle is fully legal, as is weed, you sucking dick and getting high now? Isnt that what you said happens when its legalized? Being homeless is legal AND they get FREE handouts, You giving up on homeownership and taking the easy way out now? Just checking.
That's one big nothing burger you cut and pasted there. It doesn't even mention mental illness or the drugs that have caused it. That article is almost as worthless as you, dope head. Smoke another bowl and stay in denial while your brain continues to rot away.

Not preoccupied with what you in your party puts in your butts. It's a disgusting fact of life. Like abortion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2022, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would think alcohol abuse is FAR more common than dope because it's Far more available than dope. It's also far easier to steal as well. Honestly, I don't even trust your cut and paste.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2022, 8:49 AM Reply   
After the smoke in your brain settles, it still comes down to the statistical facts which show legalizing dope/drugs and the homeless explosion are directly related.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-12-2022, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would think alcohol abuse is FAR more common than dope because it's Far more available than dope. It's also far easier to steal as well. Honestly, I don't even trust your cut and paste.
That may be true, and it does not change the facts. No need to trust me as ive never lied in the past but feel free to data check me. Then you will know im a teller of truth. You can afford it, or steal it, no excuse for you. Gay is free too. You going there?
https://www.disorders.org/addictions...bstance-abuse/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-12-2022, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
After the smoke in your brain settles, it still comes down to the statistical facts which show legalizing dope/drugs and the homeless explosion are directly related.
Yet you fail to show a single "statistical fact". You have offered your opinion, thats all. Thanks for sharing. Weed has been legal in CA since 1996, over 25 years. What other "dope/drugs" have been legalized am i missing?? Any? Crack? Meth? Coke? Fentanyl? What are you making up now?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-12-2022, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yeah, I don't see what right the government has to tell you what plants you can grow in your own garden and consume and what ones you can't. We must have a different definition of freedom. But go right ahead and tell me your principals about small government and personal freedoms, all interesting stuff.
Ralph are you guys still in lock down? Are you allowed out of your houses? I know it was tuff as they were arresting people for leaving their homes. Hows it goin? So you can grow dope but cant go outside? Maybe, with some climate change, your entire country will be wiped off the face of the earth? Kinda like the propaganda being spread now. you know you only have a few months before the water crests and wipes out all of NZ All 5 million of you, dont worry, we can ship 5m, that has crossed out boarder, illegally, over to you island, once the water recedes. lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2022, 7:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yet you fail to show a single "statistical fact". You have offered your opinion, thats all. Thanks for sharing. Weed has been legal in CA since 1996, over 25 years. What other "dope/drugs" have been legalized am i missing?? Any? Crack? Meth? Coke? Fentanyl? What are you making up now?
Another lie of omission from you. I remember talking to various people about the homeless population really exploding about 5 years ago. So I looked it up and found dope was legalized in 11/2016. Not 1996. Dope was made legal "for medicinal reasons" in 1996. That became a joke when a bunch of libtard "doctors" started writing prescriptions to anyone with a hangnail. Pretty much all street drugs were made legal in Oregon a few years ago too. Coke, heroin, meth, LSD, Oxycodone. I'm sure you know. You druggies all seem to know where you can get high legally. I was surprised I had to educate you on OTC K2 and spice though.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-12-2022, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
With that logic, I guess we should all grow opium poppies and make our own heroin too. What could go wrong? Great idea, Ralph! Pass the needle, please.
You might need nanny state preventing you from being a junky but I can just choose not to. I thought that your strong faith would keep you safe from yourself but no, you need the state to do it. Amazing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-12-2022, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ralph are you guys still in lock down? Are you allowed out of your houses? I know it was tuff as they were arresting people for leaving their homes. Hows it goin? So you can grow dope but cant go outside? Maybe, with some climate change, your entire country will be wiped off the face of the earth? Kinda like the propaganda being spread now. you know you only have a few months before the water crests and wipes out all of NZ All 5 million of you, dont worry, we can ship 5m, that has crossed out boarder, illegally, over to you island, once the water recedes. lol
Do you still have an out of control death rate because unvacinated numpties still think "I have an immune system". Yes. Darwin works his magic, Turns out you can fix stupid.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-13-2022, 12:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You might need nanny state preventing you from being a junky but I can just choose not to. I thought that your strong faith would keep you safe from yourself but no, you need the state to do it. Amazing.
5 high school kids died from smoking pot laced with Fentanyl, in NC! Please call their parents and tell them pot is safe, no worries, just some bad luck. Colorada is in crisis with pot related ER visits, people are become vegetables and yes, you can say NO! But the states (the left) do not want the SAY NO campaign, they want people to smoke up and burnout. all part of their new world order. The more people veg out, the more big government can take over and control.

I have nothing against people who can smoke pot, I do have a problem with the continue gateway being created from drug use. We have millions homeless, shooting up in the streets, ****ting on sidewalks and parks, so bad that san fran has a hep c issue because the **** is everywhere.

We have a failure in common sense, and its out of control. Moral values are being trashed because the left wants to destroy the family unit for their equity campaign. they want to tax inheritance so they get all the money and property after you die, so you cannot develop wealth, and they can spit that money back into their equity plan.

Religion or faith, was once a common place, a place to learn values and morals. Not anymore. We once tried to save life, not destroy it. 3/4 of abortions are black children, how sad is that! No other country believes or supports abortion on demand, NZ has a 20 week law.

Abortion has become birth control, if you can say no to dope, why not sustain from sex or use contraceptives? They are free. Wait, let me guess, minorities cant get them? lol Just like the left things black people dont have ID's. Such a BS lie. Every well fair, homeless, or anyone breathing human, in the States has an ID or they could not get well fair etc. ITs all BS. Its out of control. You country would not allow 5 million people, over the next 2 years, show up in a boat and flood your country. So whey should we put up with this ****! We have millions of fentanyl pills walking across our boarder. Killing children everyday. Its a death sentence, its poison.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-13-2022, 7:10 AM Reply   
That's OK Doug, we just have different principals, I believe the individual has the right and responsibility to make their own choices and live with the consequences, you believe it's the Governments role to do that for them. That's fine we can disagree, just don't delude yourself that somehow you are some freedom anti Government warrior because you are not, you want to give the Government more power and I want to give it less. Good chat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-13-2022, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
5 high school kids died from smoking pot laced with Fentanyl, in NC! Please call their parents and tell them pot is safe, no worries, just some bad luck. Colorada is in crisis with pot related ER visits, people are become vegetables and yes, you can say NO! But the states (the left) do not want the SAY NO campaign, they want people to smoke up and burnout. all part of their new world order. We have a failure The more people veg out, the more big government can take over and control.

I have nothing against people who can smoke pot, I do have a problem with the continue gateway being created from drug use. We have millions homeless, shooting up in the streets, ****ting on sidewalks and parks, so bad that san fran has a hep c issue because the **** is everywhere.

in common sense, and its out of control. Moral values are being trashed because the left wants to destroy the family unit for their equity campaign. they want to tax inheritance so they get all the money and property after you die, so you cannot develop wealth, and they can spit that money back into their equity plan.

Religion or faith, was once a common place, a place to learn values and morals. Not anymore. We once tried to save life, not destroy it. 3/4 of abortions are black children, how sad is that! No other country believes or supports abortion on demand, NZ has a 20 week law.

Abortion has become birth control, if you can say no to dope, why not sustain from sex or use contraceptives? They are free. Wait, let me guess, minorities cant get them? lol Just like the left things black people dont have ID's. Such a BS lie. Every well fair, homeless, or anyone breathing human, in the States has an ID or they could not get well fair etc. ITs all BS. Its out of control. You country would not allow 5 million people, over the next 2 years, show up in a boat and flood your country. So whey should we put up with this ****! We have millions of fentanyl pills walking across our boarder. Killing children everyday. Its a death sentence, its poison.
FYI, 5 kids did not die smoking laced weed. Please Stop with the fake facebook crap.
Either post a link to your claim or admit you are too deep into Facebook conspiracy theory, or just lying.
I have nothing against beer drinkers but the gateway this causes kids to use harder alcohols and other drugs is too much. We have millions of homeless out their drinking and drugging from sun up til sundown. Alcohol is advertised on TV and on the internet, its as if they want people to drink up burn out as part of their New World Order.

So, you appear to be complaining about inheritance taxes. Do you even know what the tax laws are? Or just listening to Facebook memes? Currently, if you inherited property there is zero tax owed on it. You ok with zero? Now if you inherited cash thats different. Up to $11.58 million can pass to heirs without any federal estate tax, although exemption amounts on state estate taxes in certain states are considerably lower and can apply even when the federal estate tax does not. So, a tax free $11 million, from the feds. So all property and the 1st $11 mil in cash is free, whats the problem?? The state you live in may charge you, but thats your choice. Six states do have levies that apply to heirs: Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/t...nheritance-tax
Seriously, these things are a 5 minute google research. You seem to refuse to do a single minute of research or two minutes of thought on your posts, you choose to believe the Media of your choice, who are clearly lying to you, (the media Mark suggests does not exist).
BTW, after Red States banned abortion, they then began their quest to ban contraceptives, you claim are free.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/house...b03dbb9913f86d

I have no idea where you get the idea people use abortion as birth control. An abortion is $700 or more and illegal in most states. Yet, you think that the poor are spending that kind of cash and travelling across state lines to get abortions instead of using contraception which is a fraction of the price and perhaps free to the poorest? Do you ever stop and think for even 3 minutes before believing Facebook?? makes you look foolish. Youre turning into a lost cause.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-13-2022, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, 5 kids did not die smoking laced weed. Please Stop with the fake facebook crap.
Either post a link to your claim or admit you are too deep into Facebook conspiracy theory, or just lying.
I have nothing against beer drinkers but the gateway this causes kids to use harder alcohols and other drugs is too much. We have millions of homeless out their drinking and drugging from sun up til sundown. Alcohol is advertised on TV and on the internet, its as if they want people to drink up burn out as part of their New World Order.

So, you appear to be complaining about inheritance taxes. Do you even know what the tax laws are? Or just listening to Facebook memes? Currently, if you inherited property there is zero tax owed on it. You ok with zero? Now if you inherited cash thats different. Up to $11.58 million can pass to heirs without any federal estate tax, although exemption amounts on state estate taxes in certain states are considerably lower and can apply even when the federal estate tax does not. So, a tax free $11 million, from the feds. So all property and the 1st $11 mil in cash is free, whats the problem?? The state you live in may charge you, but thats your choice. Six states do have levies that apply to heirs: Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/t...nheritance-tax
Seriously, these things are a 5 minute google research. You seem to refuse to do a single minute of research or two minutes of thought on your posts, you choose to believe the Media of your choice, who are clearly lying to you, (the media Mark suggests does not exist).
BTW, after Red States banned abortion, they then began their quest to ban contraceptives, you claim are free.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/house...b03dbb9913f86d

I have no idea where you get the idea people use abortion as birth control. An abortion is $700 or more and illegal in most states. Yet, you think that the poor are spending that kind of cash and travelling across state lines to get abortions instead of using contraception which is a fraction of the price and perhaps free to the poorest? Do you ever stop and think for even 3 minutes before believing Facebook?? makes you look foolish. Youre turning into a lost cause.

You are correct, it was not 5 died, it was 4 died in 5 days

WSOC
4 overdoses in 5 days: Salisbury Police warn of marijuana laced with fentanyl
WSOCTV.com News Staff
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-13-2022, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's OK Doug, we just have different principals, I believe the individual has the right and responsibility to make their own choices and live with the consequences, you believe it's the Governments role to do that for them. That's fine we can disagree, just don't delude yourself that somehow you are some freedom anti Government warrior because you are not, you want to give the Government more power and I want to give it less. Good chat.
oh, so get the vaccine or not, its ok now? Lockdowns should be up to the person, not the government? You are full of ****
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-13-2022, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are correct, it was not 5 died, it was 4 died in 5 days

WSOC
4 overdoses in 5 days: Salisbury Police warn of marijuana laced with fentanyl
WSOCTV.com News Staff
right, you got all the details wrong, all of them. The only new fact is 4 dead. They didnt even know what killed them. They have no idea how/why. Reported, All 4 had smoked weed. How did they ask them, they were dead???? Testing will take months. It was months ago, (June) did they test the weed? I bet they all also consumed water. Next it will be Water cause death of 4.
No wonder you wouldnt post the link.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2022, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
oh, so get the vaccine or not, its ok now? Lockdowns should be up to the person, not the government? You are full of ****
BOOM ROAST. LOL

That's gonna leave a mark.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2022, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
right, you got all the details wrong, all of them. The only new fact is 4 dead. They didnt even know what killed them. They have no idea how/why. Reported, All 4 had smoked weed. How did they ask them, they were dead???? Testing will take months. It was months ago, (June) did they test the weed? I bet they all also consumed water. Next it will be Water cause death of 4.
Well, there's this.
https://thehill.com/changing-america...entanyl-laced/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-13-2022, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im not sure the point you are trying to make. Thats a really strong, really bad and dangerous drug.
Does anyone think ingesting fentanyl in any form is a good idea? Is there someone "for" or in favor of fentanyl you are trolling? Im all for putting it as a schedule 1 drug and removing weed from that list. All for jailing anyone involved with its sale, its distribution or anyone who is adding it to any of the more recreational type drugs one may use. Having weed on the list, which kills no one, and not fentanyl, when all it does is kill, is crazy.
FYI, weed still doesn't cause homelessness nor schizophrenia.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-13-2022, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
I didnt google the info you fool. I was in concord, training a hospital while they were talking about what had happened. no names, no ages, just 4 people died from smoking pot. They (the doctros and staff) stated it was fentanyl from pot, as the families and others involved knew what happened. So, very sad, and yes they were not all over 18.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-13-2022, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's the government job to set safety standards and health codes so yeah, there is a role for them to set those rules. The vaccine was always optional, nobody was held down and vaccinated.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-14-2022, 12:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's the government job to set safety standards and health codes so yeah, there is a role for them to set those rules. The vaccine was always optional, nobody was held down and vaccinated.
you must be blind! your country locked people up for going outside! LOL The left sdestroyed 1000's of peoples lives. People were fired for not getting it, businesses destroyed, suicide rates (NZ already has a very high suicide rate as it is) went off the charts. WOKE cancel culture BS. EVIL people making up BS rules that ended up all being full of ****!. The left is still banning military personel, forcing them to "get the shot" or be fired. AND the shot never stopeed covid, Some of the studies are terrifying because it has hurt people. Now the drug companies are all back pedaling and the Government is silent.

Raplh you are a self serving hypocrite, you only care about whats important to your narrative. You have vomited "truths" that are not and were not because it made you feel empowered. You only come here to argue politics in a country you dont even live in!

How sad is your life? That you spend countless hours arguing politics that have no impact on you or your country and your voice, regarding anything about our politic, have no value. Its just fodder. You want to have a voice here, more you ass to the states, without illegally sneaking across our "non boarder boarder" and you can have a voice.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2022, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
you must be blind! your country locked people up for going outside! LOL The left sdestroyed 1000's of peoples lives. People were fired for not getting it, businesses destroyed, suicide rates (NZ already has a very high suicide rate as it is) went off the charts. WOKE cancel culture BS. EVIL people making up BS rules that ended up all being full of ****!. The left is still banning military personel, forcing them to "get the shot" or be fired. AND the shot never stopeed covid, Some of the studies are terrifying because it has hurt people. Now the drug companies are all back pedaling and the Government is silent.
Seems crazy to deal with all that crap instead of just getting a free and safe shot. Takes 3 minutes and done. No worries. One has to work really, really hard to make their life that complicated, that difficult for no reason.
Did you get vaccinated? Did it hurt? Did you go thru any difficulties, like dying, because you were vaccinated? Death happened almost exclusively (once we got the vaccine) to unvaccinated people. Seems the Govt made a smart decision, save lives.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Those "plants" just don't grow in your garden. They are extremely odorous. So bad it will permeate your walls of your house. It is just not in your back yard thing. Neighbor had 5 plants growing illegally outside. Could smell it for a block. They have one of those farms in between a couple of towns here but along a main road. Can't even drive by with the windows up. It will just knock you down with odor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Most people can, however it only takes a few percent of the population to not be able to participate in the great government pyramid scheme for the system to fail. If they would be allowed to drug it up and go to the woods and die like a animal then it would not be a societal issue. It would be an individual and a family issue. However it is all tied together, thus you can not allow a few people to bring down society.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Which is fully because you love some left wing politics which is extremely authoritarian. Seems like things do not jive with you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Optional where? It was only made optional by the courts for state/ private workers, however federal workers it was mandatory. Either get it or lose your livelyhood. Kind of funny after all the lies about the vaccine, it turns out pfizer admitted the drug was NEVER TESTED for stopping the spread of covid.

For your other comment about the deaths of people. Yes, if you were over the age what 75 or 80? covid was a big deal for those people. Not for a vast majority of the country.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-14-2022, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
However it is all tied together, thus you can not allow a few people to bring down society.
So if unvacinated people can crash the health system you would force them to get vacinated? Wow, thats harsh.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-14-2022, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Optional where? It was only made optional by the courts for state/ private workers, however federal workers it was mandatory. Either get it or lose your livelyhood.
You mean work for someone else? Do you think an employer should be forced to employ people they don't want to? Wow, your authoritain side is out of control.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
So if unvacinated people can crash the health system you would force them to get vacinated? Wow, thats harsh.
Illegals have actually caused many hospitals to close down due to them not paying their bills. Considering lock down and masking guidelines were based on hospital capacities, it is pretty damning that illegals caused even more strife in society.

unvaccinated going to the hospital does not crash the health system, it actually creates great profit for the health system. What crashes our society, is people not participating thus not generating any product thus tax revenue for the government. Conversely, they tend to be on some sort of government assistance. Assistance is not supposed to be a lifestyle.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean work for someone else? Do you think an employer should be forced to employ people they don't want to? Wow, your authoritain side is out of control.
Only person who said they do not want them employed is Joe Brandon Biden. The employers entered into a contract with the employees then brandon changed the contract and rules of employment. Our work is having a hard time recruiting now. They lost hundreds of employees due to the mandates. Now they are having to pay bonuses to people to get them to come out to work. Guess what, they also quietly dropped the rule that you have to be vaccinated to obtain employment at our company. Go figure. You think they wanted all the people they took time to recruit and those that had vast amounts if institutional knowledge to quit or retire? You are fool if you believe that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2022, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, employers are forced already to employ people they may not want to employ. It is called labor law. It was actually the leftists that get credit for most labor law. Go figure. The left forcing companies to keep people they do not like. Get someone in the door and they get off probation, you have to do some serious documentation to get rid of them in many companies. It is easier to deal with those you don't like, shuffle them to other roles then eventually have a big layoff that includes their position than it is to try and fire them. If it is Union, then it is near impossible.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2022, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Those "plants" just don't grow in your garden. They are extremely odorous. So bad it will permeate your walls of your house. It is just not in your back yard thing. Neighbor had 5 plants growing illegally outside. Could smell it for a block. They have one of those farms in between a couple of towns here but along a main road. Can't even drive by with the windows up. It will just knock you down with odor.
"Those plants" Have been growing in my back yard for decades. Never a single word from any neighbors. LOL at "permeating the walls of your house" aka it goes thru open windows.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2022, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Illegals have actually caused many hospitals to close down due to them not paying their bills. Considering lock down and masking guidelines were based on hospital capacities, it is pretty damning that illegals caused even more strife in society.

unvaccinated going to the hospital does not crash the health system, it actually creates great profit for the health system. What crashes our society, is people not participating thus not generating any product thus tax revenue for the government. Conversely, they tend to be on some sort of government assistance. Assistance is not supposed to be a lifestyle.
When you lose your argument, the logical next step is to move the goalpost and blame "illegals". Its their fault for not paying a $275,000 bill while living on minimum wage. What a surprise. FYI, you nor anyone else would pay it either. You would claim BK, just like everyone else. 70% of the BK's in the country are caused by Med bills. Why, Universal healthcare is SOCIALISM.

Unvaccinated going to the hospital go there to die, vaccinated dont even need to go.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2022, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, employers are forced already to employ people they may not want to employ. It is called labor law. It was actually the leftists that get credit for most labor law. Go figure. The left forcing companies to keep people they do not like. Get someone in the door and they get off probation, you have to do some serious documentation to get rid of them in many companies. It is easier to deal with those you don't like, shuffle them to other roles then eventually have a big layoff that includes their position than it is to try and fire them. If it is Union, then it is near impossible.
Help me out. Point out any "Labor law" that forces a company to hire someone they dont want to hire.
Thats what i thought.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-16-2022, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, employers are forced already to employ people they may not want to employ.
But you didn't answer the question, do you support those laws or would you rather see them scrapped?
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-17-2022, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure where you get this crap. At-will employment:

What is the meaning of employment at will?
A. At-Will Defined. At-will means that an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason, except an illegal one, or for no reason without incurring legal liability. Likewise, an employee is free to leave a job at any time for any or no reason with no adverse legal consequences.

Can an employee be terminated without cause?
Your employer can terminate your employment at any time and without warning. They do not need to have a good or valid reason to let you go, so long as they are not firing you for discriminatory reasons. If your termination is not tied to severe workplace misconduct, you dismissal is considered one “without cause”.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-18-2022, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Not sure where you get this crap. At-will employment:

What is the meaning of employment at will?
A. At-Will Defined. At-will means that an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any reason, except an illegal one, or for no reason without incurring legal liability. Likewise, an employee is free to leave a job at any time for any or no reason with no adverse legal consequences.

Can an employee be terminated without cause?
Your employer can terminate your employment at any time and without warning. They do not need to have a good or valid reason to let you go, so long as they are not firing you for discriminatory reasons. If your termination is not tied to severe workplace misconduct, you dismissal is considered one “without cause”.
And all that is the rub. If you have a large flexible organization, you have to have it well documented the reasons for letting someone go vs someone else in the organization who very well could be doing the same thing. May work at the mom and pop shop, but major employers still need to have documentation for the followup lawsuit.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-18-2022, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
But you didn't answer the question, do you support those laws or would you rather see them scrapped?
I support some and don't support some. Never said it should be chaos where no one on either side has rights, however your argument is it is authoritarian. It is not. It is a mutually constructed set of laws between labor and ownership over time. It is not some one person deciding this is how life is going to be.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-19-2022, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
I support some and don't support some.
Do you support the right of the employer to hire and fire who they like pretty much without cause, excluding immutable characteristics like race, gender etc.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-19-2022, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you support the right of the employer to hire and fire who they like pretty much without cause, excluding immutable characteristics like race, gender etc.
Not sure. I am in between on that. By definition that is an at will state of work. small businesses need that flexibility, however in an organization like the one I work many of the things is an opinion on job fit and there are many jobs that the person may work will in so at will technically does not work in that case. We are at will, however we still have tall guidelines with documentation needed to get rid of someone performance wise and much of that is due to the various job types and job scopes available. Go out and do something dangerous then all best are off. On the other side, we have seen how unions have crushed organization to the point the whole organization has to shut down due to the inability to cut numbers and/ or get rid of the people in slots that have seniority that bring down the company. I can see it both ways.

With all that, neither is a authoritarian position. I think overall there are laws on the books that do a good job to allow employees to vote in collective bargaining or to stay away from it if they desire. In most cases employees typically do not like to join unions included many modern autoworkers. Companies that do not have to support unions tend to have the flexibility to change the organization with the changing times. I am OK with that. I also have seen how the construction unions tend to keep training standards and benefits for the professional construction workers. It is like working for a company that farms you out to other companies. I think it works well, though I am sure some people can talk about where they bodies are buried in that process to, however I am fine with that overall as well. I am not totally for or against either position.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-19-2022, 2:56 PM Reply   
Sure sounds like criminal behavior.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...shed-by-trump/

“President Trump and his attorneys ultimately filed the complaint with the same inaccurate numbers without rectifying, clarifying, or otherwise changing them,” Carter wrote. “President Trump, moreover, signed a verification swearing under oath that the incorporated, inaccurate numbers ‘are true and correct’ or ‘believed to be true and correct to the best of his knowledge and belief.’”

“The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public. The Court finds that these emails are sufficiently related to and in furtherance of a conspiracy to defraud the United States.”

The ruling likewise notes that four emails from Eastman and other attorneys “suggest that — irrespective of the merits — the primary goal of filing is to delay or otherwise disrupt the January 6 vote.”

One such email claimed that having litigation before the Supreme Court could aid the campaign’s efforts in Georgia.

“This email, read in context with other documents in this review, make clear that President Trump filed certain lawsuits not to obtain legal relief, but to disrupt or delay the January 6 congressional proceedings through the courts,” Carter wrote.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2022, 9:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sure sounds like criminal behavior.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...shed-by-trump/

“President Trump and his attorneys ultimately filed the complaint with the same inaccurate numbers without rectifying, clarifying, or otherwise changing them,” Carter wrote. “President Trump, moreover, signed a verification swearing under oath that the incorporated, inaccurate numbers ‘are true and correct’ or ‘believed to be true and correct to the best of his knowledge and belief.’”

“The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public. The Court finds that these emails are sufficiently related to and in furtherance of a conspiracy to defraud the United States.”

The ruling likewise notes that four emails from Eastman and other attorneys “suggest that — irrespective of the merits — the primary goal of filing is to delay or otherwise disrupt the January 6 vote.”

One such email claimed that having litigation before the Supreme Court could aid the campaign’s efforts in Georgia.

“This email, read in context with other documents in this review, make clear that President Trump filed certain lawsuits not to obtain legal relief, but to disrupt or delay the January 6 congressional proceedings through the courts,” Carter wrote.
Man, that is some serious free rent he gets in your dope-smoke-filled head. Don’t forget: TDS is terminal. While you’re out back, dumpster diving for Trump dirt, can you lock Hildabeast up while you’re at it too?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-20-2022, 8:36 AM Reply   
TDS is terminal, Cult45. So, you plan on going ALL the way down defending a common criminal? You seem perfectly ok with lying under oath to the court. Also using the courts to stall and obstruct justice. And forcing SS to use your hotel on 5X the standard rates. So much for Law and Order. Now its just support our Grifter.
This is another lie he was caught up in. That Trump Org was giving discount for SS to stay at trump hotels, FALSE, they jacked up the rates to grift the system. Its on crisp, clear, clean video. Un- refutable.
https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-...latest-1753236
"But he didnt take a penny in salary for being president".
I didnt promise to Lock her Up, trump lied about that too.