Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-09-2015, 12:14 PM Reply   
Excluding the current batch of politicians, is there anyone alive right now who could claim to be a bigger douchebag than this tool?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-09-2015, 1:19 PM Reply   
Back in 2009 vs Taylor Swift...

Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-09-2015, 2:20 PM Reply   
he's such a narcissistic idiot!! needs his ass beat good. Too bad the OG badassess of hip hop are no longer around to keep this fool in check. and notice how he only acts like that around white chicks cause thats the only place he can repeatedly get away with his bull****. hate that ****er
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-09-2015, 3:08 PM Reply   
People in general are so stupid that they bring people like Kanye, The Whole cast of Jersey Shore, Housewives of (insert your city) into the spotlight. The bigger question is when are people going to wise up and turn off the Noise of these people make. I'm sure last night's "Move" was to bring someone who is irrelevant back into the spot light. Guess it worked! we are talking about him.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-09-2015, 3:54 PM Reply   
That douchebag pulled the same thing back in 2006 in Europe:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/...v-awards_x.htm

Why would anyone buy anything from this clown and support this p.o.s. in any way?
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-09-2015, 5:45 PM Reply   
couldn't agree with you more, What an ars sucking DB
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-10-2015, 10:31 AM Reply   
stop watching reality shows, stop buying people, US, etc. stop watching TMZ. its garbage like that, that keeps people relevant. Kanye is a complete and giant toolbag, but according to those who buy his records, hes talented. I think hes garbage. turn off your televisions for a few weeks people. theres a whole world out there!
Old     (quik876)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-10-2015, 10:55 AM Reply   
Somewhere there is a tree working OVERTIME to produce oxygen because Kanye is such an oxygen thief. Y'know, if we could tax people on Bad ideas, hot air, outright stupidity and ego, the national debt would be paid off with just a handful of politicians along with Kanye West.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-10-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
The guy is such a ****
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-12-2015, 10:29 AM Reply   
My hoped for scenario:

Taylor Swift begins a torrid love affair with Rob Gronkowski. Swift wins album of the year next year at the Grammys. West rushes the stage to pull his douche act, Gronk intercepts him at the stairs and pounds him into a quivering pile of goo.
Old     (sppeders)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-12-2015, 11:34 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       02-12-2015, 11:54 AM Reply   
Suddenly I am a Brandon Browner fan...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...162530120.html
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-13-2015, 6:22 AM Reply   
I've realized Kanye is like a ape, storms into the room, s***s all over the place, spits on a few people, returns to the corner to eat his own poo. However, this Ape has himself on front page, everyone is talking about him & he has not put out an album in how long? Well played, Ape, well played
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-13-2015, 2:08 PM Reply   
The Kanye Awards!
http://www.area93.com/media/podcast-...ards-25808711/
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       02-16-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
I liked his comment about Beck,
"If they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us,"
"Flawless Beyoncé video, and Beck needs to respect artistry, and he should have given his award to Beyoncé."

Oh really? Real Artists? Let's see, how many instruments does beck play, as well as sing, produce, compose, etc?

And Beyonce has to have a dozen writers to produce "All the Single Ladies" with have the song being repetitive choruses?
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-16-2015, 1:35 PM Reply   
I agree with pretty much everything you guys have already said. He's a narcissistic moron who needs to be straightened out. That said (and don't take this as me defending him) he is an incredibly talented musician. Every single one of his albums chart-topped. Concurrently, they've all gone platinum and his first two are triple platinum with another that is 2x. Those three are pre-2008. You can chalk a lot, and I mean A LOT of people's success recently up to our hopelessly lost pop-culture crowd (see: Iggy), but Kanye has been producing and rapping long before all of this egomaniac stuff. I'm not defending his actions, just saying he's worked his way to the top and is risking that rank with his actions.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       02-19-2015, 11:44 AM Reply   
He needs to die.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-19-2015, 7:07 PM Reply   
3.5 hour grammys ...seemed like kanye went on and on...so bad...other than that it was a good show
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-20-2015, 6:33 PM Reply   
This idiot now admits he had never even heard Beck's album before pulling this stunt.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/kanye-....html#comments