Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-09-2008, 8:15 PM Reply   
I have some factions right now and love i dont have any heel lift but want more support. Since the answers and zeus's are both CT i was wondering if anyone had any problems with their CT's. Broken toes, badly stubbed toes etc?
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-09-2008, 8:26 PM Reply   
nope... answers are the comfiest bindings i have ever worn...
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-09-2008, 10:54 PM Reply   
anyone know how the answers are compared to the zeus's? I know the zeuses are stiffer and have a higher wrap but are they still as comfy?
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-10-2008, 9:57 AM Reply   
I'm currently riding the '08 Zeuses and Ive tried the answers on. The high wrap makes it a bit more difficult to tweak out your grabs but IMO I have more edging power and control on the water and hitting the wake. From what I've heard so far this year a lot of people are riding the answers... they seemed a bit more comfortable to me when i tried them on, but I have never ridden them. I just came off the 08 Ronix one's and those were probably one of the most comfortable bindings i've ever owned, but I switched to the zeus' cause I wanted a really stiff binding that is extremely supportive and i really liked the high wrap. no injuries so far with the zeus' and I'm lovin them so far. u might wanna check out the ronix cells and the lf shanes or watsons.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-10-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
I've been riding mine pretty regularly since December and have had zero problems. I too ride the Answer and love em. I have a size 8 foot and ride the Smalls, fit perfect. Extra soft and I like the flexibility they have. They are still very supportive though. No jammed toes yet and the toe material is very soft like the rest of the binding. Me gusta!!
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-10-2008, 12:16 PM Reply   
sweet ill probably try to go try some on today. Ive been hearing a lot of people removing the j-bars out of the zeus's to get that extra flex while still having the high wrap.

anyone want to buy some brand new 08 cwb factions size large?
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       04-10-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
IMO the Faction have more ankle support then the Answers, if thats what kind of support your talking about.
If you put the Factions and the Answers side by side the faction have a higher ankle wrap.
Now if you do the side by side with the Factions and the Zeus, then the Zeus has the higher wrap and they are stiff as well, so if you want a high wrap thats stiff, go with the Zeus, dont think there will be a big difference between the Answers and Factions.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-10-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
once you go closed toe i don't think you'll want to go back!
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-10-2008, 3:14 PM Reply   
do the answers or factions have as much support as the LF shanes?
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-10-2008, 5:03 PM Reply   
Goride,

I've ridden all 3 and IMO the answers and factions have as much if not more support than the shanes. I'm currently riding the CT Zues's and they definitely have more support!
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-10-2008, 6:02 PM Reply   
i tried the zeus's on today and liked the support and no heel lift but it kinda hurt the top of my foot since i have a high arch in my foot. Im hoping the factions and answers dont hurt.