Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (tripleup)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-06-2008, 6:28 PM Reply   
I have seen the Matk Kenney Tribute video, but was wondering if anyone else has any footage of him riding or can post a link. It is a shame that he passed at such a young age there is no telling whar he would be doing now and he is definitely my favorite rider to watch.
Old     (tripleup)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-06-2008, 6:54 PM Reply   
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bQ-UgRCTmc
Old     (liquidmalibu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-06-2008, 7:10 PM Reply   
I don't have access to youtube at the moment but im pretty sure Brad Smeele (B-Rad), has posted some videos of Mark Riding.

... Mark's still my favourite rider too
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-06-2008, 7:33 PM Reply   
What an amazing rider, he made it look too easy. His riding seemed before its time too. I have seen the tribute video and I am pretty sure I have seen some other videos here on wakeworld.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-06-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
Man, he went soooo big.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-07-2008, 1:53 AM Reply   
at 2 min 44 seconds it doesnt even look like a dubp but he goes so huge... Big ups to Kenney. RIP. His riding will live on no doubt
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-07-2008, 6:45 AM Reply   
Yeah, a lot of that footage was on the Shearon Harris Reservoir in NC. I had the pleasure of meeting mark. Awesome guy and a phenomenal rider. He was the prime example of what this sport is all about.

The guy in the very beginning is Jay Lally. Jay is an awesome guy who gave everything he had to promote this sport and help up and coming riders. He took in Mark and I am sure if he were to post on here, he could post lots of awesome memories and experiences from the days of Mark. Mark will be missed dearly and shall live on in our memories forever. RIP Mark!

Jay is also greatly missed by many here in the Mid-Atlantic and we await his return for a visit! He is now living in Pagosa Springs, CO. where he is shredding the POW POW!

-Nate
Old     (cramey)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-07-2008, 6:55 AM Reply   
http://www.wakepics.com/search-results/media/full/kenney/0/

couple pics there too, one with a o/a sequence
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-07-2008, 7:48 AM Reply   
one of the best ever.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-07-2008, 9:50 AM Reply   
It seems like he preferred slower speeds.
Old     (cramey)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-07-2008, 10:25 AM Reply   
I'm assuming that this is the same Jay Lally, and it looks like he posted another video, not sure if you all have seen it.

http://www.wakepics.com/member/jayrides/
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-08-2008, 4:50 AM Reply   
yep same guy.