Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-30-2008, 9:18 PM Reply   
another fine production by FRED HALL and WAKESPORTS UNLIMITED.

http://www.alliancewake.com/article_details.php?id=3610

There will be plenty more pics coming out soon and possibly some video.

Everyone was tearing it up
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-30-2008, 11:41 PM Reply   
great pictures, the angles on the rail shots were great. DOF is cool.

On a side note, I half expected to see pictures of an Epic from the title!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-30-2008, 11:50 PM Reply   
I had a great time. Wish I had a chance to make it for more that one day. Thanks Wakesports and everyone else who helped make it happen, especially the riders.

On a side note, last night I was at work at the Hard Rock Hotel, and who do I bump into? Watson! He seemed surprised that I knew who he was.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-30-2008, 11:58 PM Reply   
the riders went off! i didn't get a lot of footage but i'll post up a short vid soon.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-31-2008, 5:27 PM Reply   
We always have so much fun at Del Mar. Between, the riders,Shane,Watson and Henny,(and those little brown wakeboarders too.... Tyler Irwin,,Dan the Man, Mendes, Geoff, Bart and John (who Eddie and Jacob say just KILL it running the winch)it was a great weekend! It is almost like an open house that people just drop by. This year, Tige Toms family came by and spent a couple of nights and we got to spend the time between the last two shows on Sunday with Henrys fish tacos, good times were had by all. (oh yea, and the bloody marys were great too!) Next year, looks to be even better!!

(Message edited by teamvaldez on March 31, 2008)
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-03-2008, 3:23 PM Reply   
Man, oh man, did I BLOW it!! I neglected to add three of the biggest ballers there for fish tacos.Randy Murray, Mike and Trevor, it would NOT have been complete without you!! Oh yea, and you are in good company, I forgot to add JB too!! I am just gonna learn not to name names!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-03-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
did your kid get a "Vandall" style tat on his chest?? damn. it took me 15 years to get the cojones to tat my chest.