Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-09-2008, 10:56 AM Reply   
....well all the parts are in........man those bindings are like being on stilts....its gonna be interesting riding those things.....it feels like your getting into a ski boot...hopefully the water will soften them up.Upload
Old     (dmac)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-09-2008, 11:02 AM Reply   
looks clean, those binders are pretty ill.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-09-2008, 11:42 AM Reply   
imagine gettting back into those in the water if they release on a crash looks like like itll be a b----h
Old     (cyprus)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-09-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   
I have got exactly the same setup arriving in the post within a few days time. Keep us updated as to how it rides -- if you can get a chance.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-09-2008, 1:40 PM Reply   
Those boots look like you sit about 3 inches above the top of the deck! Must be super comfy
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-09-2008, 2:22 PM Reply   
Do those boots have any forward lean??
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-09-2008, 4:44 PM Reply   
...those boots are really stiff right now ....like I said like ski boots. Yeah they do lean forward.....and whats interesting because they have your foot so high off the board,its like a 3 inch solid base and then the boot flexes side to side up there...its different...we'll see. inside the boot the fit is snug my toes barely tickle the front..its def a more snug fit around the foot. i like the liquid liner wrap from my watsons better up around my ankle...but hopefully these will soften up.
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-09-2008, 5:04 PM Reply   
Looks good! I have the 07 Murray boots and they soften up...

I assume you bought online and saved alot of money?
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-09-2008, 5:18 PM Reply   
...oh yeah I got a deal!
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-09-2008, 5:44 PM Reply   
The boots are actually really easy to get in and out of. No soap required.

You should try moving that stance out.
Old     (dmac)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-09-2008, 6:05 PM Reply   
I'd have to concur with Mr.Moye. .

They will definitely loosen up, all boots do with time. Just will take a few good rides.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-09-2008, 6:09 PM Reply   
yeah I thought about the stance but when I tried going further out before it just somehow starts to bug my knee. Plus with them in I can get the most benefit from the flex in the ends of the board.