Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       04-07-2008, 10:35 AM Reply   
I cannot find anywhere to wakeboard in PV. Can anyone help me? Has anyone wakeboarded in PV. leaving on Saturday for Two weeks.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       04-07-2008, 8:23 PM Reply   
Robert I have been to PV 3 times. First off there are great white, blue and tiger sharks. PV has a river that runs through the town and pops out into the ocean next to all the resorts. It is not the cleanest water there, but great for sharks to feed off of. They don't often feed off of people, but good luck.
Old     (cody_08_lsv)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-07-2008, 9:05 PM Reply   
last time I was there for spring break I saw a 04 or 05 vlx bu pass me on the way to nuevo vallarta it was sick I have been wondering where that boat was going... theres got to b some secret spot i am very interested in this also if any 1 has info post it!
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-07-2008, 9:43 PM Reply   
I saw a few X-80s there in april 07, didn't get a chance to meet the owners though

I wouldn't worry about the sharks, cause even if you get eaten by one, you're a pure badass just for being attacked by a shark
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       04-08-2008, 7:46 AM Reply   
Thanks you are pals. Very funny.
My wife and I go to PV every year (4years) and I can't find any wakeboarding..I was in Cancun, lots of wake boarding.
Old     (jamie_lamar)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-08-2008, 8:40 AM Reply   
I will e-mail you the info I think your looking for. There is a guy down there with a MC X-80 the guy who works at the surf shop I use down there knows. I will look it up when I get home and e-mail it. Why don't you go surfing???
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       04-08-2008, 8:45 AM Reply   
Thanks Jamie!
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-08-2008, 9:00 AM Reply   
Jamie email it to me as well, I am also headed to PV. I did see an Xstar down there about 2 years ago hooked up to like a $100 truck.

Thanks
Old     (tp83)      Join Date: Nov 2007       04-09-2008, 6:08 PM Reply   
theres some guy in the port in PV thats got an xstar. there was a ton of people in the boat but no boards . Im sure if you wanted a ride while your down there, there is some one selling a time share that knows someone who is married to someone whose sisters boyfriend can hook you up with a ride.or however that goes.

(Message edited by TP83 on April 09, 2008)