Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-30-2012, 7:02 PM Reply   
Check out this guy. He is now on the Most wanted List in SF for starting the distruction and eventual FIRE of this 3 million dollar Bus in the Mission. They got the APB going on Facebook, LOL how long before this guy is caught? Somebody knows somebody and I would hate to be this guy! You know you cant hide for ever! What's the world comming to when you cant even Riot! people got your face all over the internet just a few Hrs after you act like a D-bag!
http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2012/10/...i-bus-wrecker/
Attached Images

Old     (bmcgorrin)      Join Date: Apr 2009       10-30-2012, 7:46 PM Reply   
I didn't click on the link, but where doe it say 3 million dollars? Local news said it was a $700,000 bus that recently underwent $300,000 in renovations. In any even I hope they catch him. At least we had no serious injuries injuries reported.

Anyone going to the parade Wednesday?
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-30-2012, 8:09 PM Reply   
Makes me sick
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-31-2012, 3:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgorrin View Post
I didn't click on the link, but where doe it say 3 million dollars? Local news said it was a $700,000 bus that recently underwent $300,000 in renovations. In any even I hope they catch him. At least we had no serious injuries injuries reported.

Anyone going to the parade Wednesday?
Grant is notorious for distorting, or in this case, fabricating the truth.
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-31-2012, 6:13 AM Reply   
Either way its a lot of money and that guy needs to be locked up! Soooo lame to call that celebration.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-31-2012, 6:57 AM Reply   
Should have let the whole state burn then started over.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-31-2012, 8:52 AM Reply   
That's exactly what happened here in Vancouver during the playoff riots. Picture's and video of everyone riotting or looting. Then made a website and facebook pages busting everyone. There have been numerous court cases since.
Old    deltahoosier            10-31-2012, 9:16 AM Reply   
Just when I was doubting the ability to have a civil society, they went and invented the camera phone. I think the camera phone is going to be the savior of society. I really do.
Old    sperbet            10-31-2012, 9:48 AM Reply   
They caught him
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2012, 10:07 AM Reply   
Sorry I got the 3 million dollar figure from a total that SF gate posted on total loss for the night,
The Story said the Bus cost $700 thousand and then they just revamped it and sent another $300 thousand on it. Total buss cost. 1 million Not 3 mill. Sorry I couldn't edit the Title because more then 10 min's had past.

So they caught him!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-08-2012, 12:28 PM Reply   
I think Obama has a bill out now that will put these guys to work repairing the bus at 63 dollars an hour and make them good citizen's...??