Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-24-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
my girlfriend got me the 07 watson for my birthday last night. before that i rode a 06 watson. they look the same.
Question- people that are riding it- landings soft? is pretty much the same as the 06? i leave for montana for 2 weeks of riding just trying to get some heads up on what to expect. thanks jon
Old    K.B.C.            07-24-2007, 1:14 PM Reply   
they're exactly the same. graphics are different, that's it.
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-24-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
swell... i kind of feel bad now. i mean i'm really appreciative but yea my O6 is still in mint condition...not sure what to do...
Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-24-2007, 1:40 PM Reply   
if you can return it... i'd just tell her the situation, send it back for something else you want thats a tad cheaper and throw her somn as a surrpise.
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-24-2007, 2:21 PM Reply   
i can return it... i explain then situation. she is kinda like well whatever you want to do... so yea i dont know lol
Old     (jpg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2007, 8:05 PM Reply   
having more is the american way even if its having two of the same boards. but really use one of them at a cable park or something and the other for behind the boat. .....America f#+k ha
Old     (utwake1)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
keep the 06 board & get it signed by watson at an event. then put it on your wall. problem solved!!
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-24-2007, 8:11 PM Reply   
Brad's idea would be cool if you don't see pro's all that often, otherwise I think 'looser' had the best idea of returning it for something else you could use (there is always something) and get her something as well. Send some love her way for sending it to you first!
Old     (rc005)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-24-2007, 8:11 PM Reply   
"keep the 06 board & get it signed by watson at an event. then put it on your wall. problem solved!!"
X2 and tell him the situation.. that you have 2 of his boards and don't know what do do with the second other than getting it signed..
Old     (utwake1)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2007, 8:13 PM Reply   
you could also tell her that you two need a weekend vacation, so pack your stuff & head to VA aug 10-12 for BroStock #3, then you canmeet Watson & get it signed & it's a win/win
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-25-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
AHAHHA im diggin the thread... i talked to watson a while ago about a rim sponsership and i had his cell number but it got changed i guess. is there any comps or anything coming out to CA?