Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-16-2014, 1:01 PM Reply   
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ine-tichleman/

This woman is Now under arrest and they are looking into another one of her "Boyfriends" that died of a over dose just a month before the Google exec's death!!!

authority are saying in September tichlemans boyfriend died of a over dosed in a very similar matter. Now they are re-opening the last boyfriends Overdose as potential murder

Guy is #1 Forrest Hayes The Google Exec and Guy #2 is Victim #1 Dean Riopelle

Story below says Alix Tichelman had searched online for a legal defence before her arrest

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...-1226984945846

and as for the title of the tread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
Attached Images

Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       07-16-2014, 9:09 PM Reply   
I am a Correctional Officer at the Santa Cruz County Jail where she is currently a resident of.
Her tattoos are all about death. I must say she is not very pretty, especially in inmate red attire.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-16-2014, 9:15 PM Reply   
Black widow skank right there.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-16-2014, 10:38 PM Reply   
Does she have a "live with out regret" tattoo? LOL

Do you think the guys she was with like the Google Exec where Herion users? Or do you think it's somthing she slipped to them.?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-17-2014, 7:10 AM Reply   
Why would you kill your cash cow unless you didn't care about money?
Old     (WakeWise)      Join Date: Jun 2014       07-17-2014, 12:10 PM Reply   
Heroin
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-29-2014, 7:54 AM Reply   
That's exactly why you should see a girl without make up before you sleep with her. I would hate waking up next to pic number two!(if you actually managed to wake up at all).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-29-2014, 8:18 AM Reply   
or pic 1, 3 or 4...
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-29-2014, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
That's exactly why you should see a girl without make up before you sleep with her. I would hate waking up next to pic number two!(if you actually managed to wake up at all).
One reason I prefer girls with no makeup, maybe a little light foundation if anything.
Natural beauty lasts, painted on doesn't.
Personally I don't think she looks bad in the second pic, but she does have that crazy look in her eyes. In both pics it totally looks like she's going to shank you.