Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-08-2019, 1:57 PM Reply   
How is it possible that we don't have an NFL thread here yet... especially with this monster Monday night Hawks-Niners matchup coming. There has to be some bets right?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-10-2019, 3:20 AM Reply   
Yeah, funny how ever since the one-hit-wonder Hawks’ bandwagon got a flat tire, their fans are nowhere to be found.
Old     (Squamer)      Join Date: Oct 2015       11-10-2019, 10:31 PM Reply   
As long as you don't hate me for being a Patriots fan
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-11-2019, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, funny how ever since the one-hit-wonder Hawks’ bandwagon got a flat tire, their fans are nowhere to be found.
Oh I'm here Mark!! You wanna lose another bet tonight!?!?!

SEA!!!! HAWKS!!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2019, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Oh I'm here Mark!! You wanna lose another bet tonight!?!?!

SEA!!!! HAWKS!!!!!!
I’m all ears.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2019, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squamer View Post
No problem with Pats’ fans. (Still don’t want the Pats to win) They’re nothing like the douche nugget hawks’ fans (#1 most hated fans in sports history). In fact, Niners fans need to tip their hats to the Pats for one of the most glorious Super Bowl moments in history (the only time I’ve rooted for New England). The ole INT in the end zone on Feb 1, 2015... So much for that “dynasty” those stupid fans kept yappin about. Lol I love it when karma knocks on the doors of some people. The looks on their faces and the tears... Made it all worth it in the end for the rest of America.

Have you seen me or other Niner fans yappin about being 8-0? Nope.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2019, 8:42 AM Reply   
In all honesty, I'd be lying if I claimed to have no fear this could be a trap game for SF.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-11-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’m all ears.
Since it's Veterans Day how about the loser donates $100 to Wake For Warriors?

wakeforwarriors.org

These guys are awesome!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Since it's Veterans Day how about the loser donates $100 to Wake For Warriors?

wakeforwarriors.org

These guys are awesome!
Deal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2019, 5:10 PM Reply   
Yep. Trap game dang It!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-12-2019, 12:04 AM Reply   
^^^^
Nope, a trap game is where an unexpected opponent pulls off an unexpected win..... last night was just the Hawks reminding the girls in red and gold who their Daddy is.....step aside while we take the conference from here on out, ladies.

I know, I know.......”but, but, but, ....5 Super Bowls......”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2019, 1:50 AM Reply   
We were missing our two best receivers. Put them in and it never would have gone into OT. Sure was a hard fought game though. Vanilla Ice and the hawks. One hit wonders.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-12-2019, 3:58 AM Reply   
Russ had a third string tight end and Lockett was hurt....

If we only have one hit, I guess it would be owning the Niners.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-12-2019, 4:36 AM Reply   
BLOW OUT CITY!!!!!

Pleasure doing business with you AGAIN Mark

Like taking candy from a baby. Or like picking off Jimmy G. Eeeeeeazy. Kinda like the women he dates
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2019, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
BLOW OUT CITY!!!!!

Pleasure doing business with you AGAIN Mark

Like taking candy from a baby. Or like picking off Jimmy G. Eeeeeeazy. Kinda like the women he dates
Find a happy place. Find a happy place!
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-12-2019, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squamer View Post
As a Colts fan, I do hate the Patriots, but I do respect them.
Old     (Squamer)      Join Date: Oct 2015       11-12-2019, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
^^^^
Nope, a trap game is where an unexpected opponent pulls off an unexpected win..... last night was just the Hawks reminding the girls in red and gold who their Daddy is.....step aside while we take the conference from here on out, ladies.

I know, I know.......”but, but, but, ....5 Super Bowls......”

Only 5???
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-12-2019, 5:48 AM Reply   
^^^^^
I know....... and nothing in the last 25 years. Niners fans can hang on to faded glory better than any fan base....even though they haven’t won anything since OJ got away with murder.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-12-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Find a happy place. Find a happy place!
LOL! Thanks for being a good sport Mark. Hope the NFC West comes down to 12/29 in Seattle. Beating the 49ers when they suck (which is often) isn't as much fun as when they are good.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-12-2019, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
^^^^^
I know....... and nothing in the last 25 years. Niners fans can hang on to faded glory better than any fan base....even though they haven’t won anything since OJ got away with murder.
Ouch... to soon? or too late?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-12-2019, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
As a Colts fan, I do hate the Patriots, but I do respect them.
Can't STAND the Pats! Or the Colts honestly. Those two teams have pretty much killed my Chiefs in the playoffs the last 25 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-12-2019, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Can't STAND the Pats! Or the Colts honestly. Those two teams have pretty much killed my Chiefs in the playoffs the last 25 years.
You returned the favor last year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-12-2019, 7:08 AM Reply   
Just realized Jimmy G and Tony Romo both went to the same college. Now it makes sense. LOL!
Eastern Illinois is a great golf college.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-12-2019, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You returned the favor last year.
which puts us at 1-4 against the Colts in that same time span... Chiefs are arguably the worst playoff team of all time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-12-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
which puts us at 1-4 against the Colts in that same time span... Chiefs are arguably the worst playoff team of all time.
Maybe, however I believe they over achieved to get in the other times. Not saying there were not good, but they did not have the quarterback driven model the Colts did or even the later version of the Patriots. Early Patriots was defense carrying Brady. You overall seemed to have just a figure it out team without the offensive punch.

Of course our model (Colts) would get us the most wins in a decade, but yielded very little playoff success when we would run up against those teams that could play lights out defense and run the ball. Chiefs now have the same issue the Colts did. Great QB, crappy defense against the run. I know how this movie plays out. You will take care of the gutsy scrap to get in the playoff teams like the Colts (script flip) but struggle against the evil empire. Only thing I wonder about the Chiefs is how will they do once they back up the armored truck to dump the budget on Mahomes (sp?). Manning could make up the difference and so could Luck to will us to over achieve considering out team talent. I wonder if Mahomey can do that. If he can, you will have a lot of fun for a long time.

Patriots basically said, we are buying a defense. Brady, you deal with the bargain guys we dig up around the league for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-14-2019, 6:16 PM Reply   
Garrett should have left the field in cuffs. 13/90 ghetto thug. I don’t see how he can ever remove that from people’s minds whenever they think of him for the rest of his life. I can’t wait to see the fines and suspension. You could even make a case for attempted murder.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-15-2019, 4:04 AM Reply   
Unreal. The game is over. You won. Let it go.
Garrett will get suspended for the rest of the year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
Gotta say 49ers win last night was impressive. Makes me feel better about the Hawks kicking their teeth in
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-26-2019, 6:14 AM Reply   
Niners beating the chickens in Seattle is already a given-assuming we keep Kittle and Samuels healthy. You guys don't stand a chance even with HFA if they're on board. LOB rest in peace. What's got me nervous is the Ravens. Especially after they choked the chickens so badly.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-27-2019, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Niners beating the chickens in Seattle is already a given-assuming we keep Kittle and Samuels healthy. You guys don't stand a chance even with HFA if they're on board. LOB rest in peace. What's got me nervous is the Ravens. Especially after they choked the chickens so badly.
LOL. Already rolling out the excuses. I love it.
See you in December when the Hawks take the division away and the 49ers get bounced in the Wild Card.
You don't want to see the Hawks in January. You remember what happens right
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL. Already rolling out the excuses. I love it.
See you in December when the Hawks take the division away and the 49ers get bounced in the Wild Card.
You don't want to see the Hawks in January. You remember what happens right
Not this year, son. We are sans Crapperdick. Looks like you guys keep flirting with him though. Just proves Pete-The-Cheat's character flaws. Best of luck on 12/29. Break a leg!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-29-2019, 4:51 AM Reply   
Where is Robert when I need him?!?!? LOL Cowboys. Just a complete dumpster fire in Big D. They have some of the best talent in the league on offense and they are just squandering it.

BTW I love me some Buffalo Bills right now!! First time they've been 9-3 since Jim Kelly days!

Oh and Mark, Jimmy G has already thrown as many INTs as Kap had in his worst season (10). Just let that sink in
Like I said, Jimmy G is Romo 2.0
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-29-2019, 5:12 AM Reply   
OH COME ON! Krap didn’t have the same number of completions and TD’s and Jimmy G isn’t on his knees like a queer either.

I can’t imagine being a Bills fan back then, watching them lose 4 SB’s in a row. I’d almost rather have to be a Seattle fan. Mmm nah that’s worse.

Nice that Romo has finally found his purpose in life, where he has always belonged-in the booth commenting rather than on the field.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-30-2019, 6:47 AM Reply   
LOL. I didn't even look at Jimmy's fumbles. 8 already!?!?! The most Kap ever had was 9 and he could actually run the ball too. Jimmy really is the next Romo.

I can't wait to win our next bet. I think there has to be a Kap charity that you'd love to give $100 to
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-30-2019, 9:47 AM Reply   
...and I didn't even look at how many times RW has been sacked (33) compared to Jimmy G. (22). Wasn't RW supposed to be so elusive and good on his feet? Hmmm. Also interesting how Jimmy G has a better completion percentage. Most importantly, it's interesting that Jimmy G is 10-1, leading the NFC West by a full game and RW is 9-2. Russell Wilson really is the next Kaepernick.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-01-2019, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL. I didn't even look at Jimmy's fumbles. 8 already!?!?! The most Kap ever had was 9 and he could actually run the ball too. Jimmy really is the next Romo.

I can't wait to win our next bet. I think there has to be a Kap charity that you'd love to give $100 to
lol you're talking about kap still? you're obviously not a football guy, but keep up the good fight brother lmao.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-03-2019, 4:07 AM Reply   
^^No the Hawks already ended Kap's career just like they are about about to end Jimmy's.

1st place has a very nice ring to it this morning
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-03-2019, 12:23 PM Reply   
Yeah, enjoy it until 12/29.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-04-2019, 4:47 AM Reply   
^^I'm fully expecting the 49ers to become a flaming dumpster fire by then.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2019, 5:40 AM Reply   
You know, that Fix-A-Flat that got put in your flat bandwagon tire wont last much longer. Certainly not past 12/28/19. Bank on it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2019, 5:45 AM Reply   
Expect all you want. I bet the dems expect this impeachment bs is gonna help them in 2020 as well. If it weren’t for a rookie kicker and us missing a lot of play makers-due to injury, we’d have choked the chickens last time. Just look at how we did against Baltimore compared to you turds! You got OWNED by them in your own house!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2019, 5:50 AM Reply   
Face it. The Niners are a superior team in all ways when healthy when compared to the hawks. Any NFL talking head will tell you that. The two best teams are the Ravens and the Niners. This Sunday will be all the evidence you need to start shaking in your boots, chicken lover.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-04-2019, 7:16 AM Reply   
Just try comparing common opponents. I’m not gonna add up the points, but it’s clear the Niners have done MUCH better than the hawks. The Saints had you beat by three scores, in your own house until the last 2:53 of garbage time. Cant wait to see how the Niners handle them after a tough, away-game loss in foul weather.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2019, 5:12 AM Reply   
1st place
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-05-2019, 5:47 AM Reply   
Oh and stay classy 49ers: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ckson-comments
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83starsnstripes View Post
1st place
lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2019, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually, I think Jackson is a little darker than the ball-not that it matters. Heck, I’d be happy to take advantage of whatever natural benefits I had goin for me if I was playing. More power to him. People can melt all over and choose to be butt hurt all day long. Who cares? That whole story reminded me of a pic I once saw:
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2019, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and here’s what the Niners team players had to say about it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/richard-she...234159525.html
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-06-2019, 4:27 AM Reply   
Where is Robert when we need him!?! Do any teams in the NFC East want to win? LOL!!
How bout dem cowboys!?!?!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2019, 4:32 AM Reply   
They have officially gone from a two alarm to a four alarm dumpster fire. Garrett is gone as soon as Jerry finds his replacement.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-06-2019, 9:19 AM Reply   
^^River Boat Ron! Such a better coach than Garrett.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2019, 10:46 AM Reply   
Niners go the distance and win in a nail biter against a team that easily smoked the Hawks. Hawks gotta line up in prime time tonight against a team that has bested them 6 out of the last 9 games. Prediction: Rams-23 Hawks-20.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2019, 6:27 PM Reply   
Well well well, look who tripped and fell into the basement! I gave the hawks too many points, but I did predict their loss and a Niners win today. What is it about the Rams winning 7/10 of the last meetings with Seattle now? The hawks were completely flat the entire game with hardly a highlight. Not even one touchdown! What happened to all that RW MVP talk? Not so fast! Lol

So the Niners will probably be enjoying a restful break during wild card weekend (after whipping the hawks on 12/29) while the hawks are having to travel to get spanked in the first round. That is if the hawks even make the playoffs. Kittle is such a beast. The Niners have so many weapons now. It didn’t even matter that they were missing two starting receivers.

Really happy the Chiefs won. Tired of the Pats. Jackson (the real MVP) looked good as usual. Someone needs to figure out a solution to him. I wonder how long before someone finds the key. Just a matter of time.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2019, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
1st place
Yep. We’re it.

Enjoy the toilet after getting that huge beat down in prime time by a 7-5 team. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-08-2019, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Face it. The Niners are a superior team in all ways when healthy when compared to the hawks. Any NFL talking head will tell you that. The two best teams are the Ravens and the Niners. This Sunday will be all the evidence you need to start shaking in your boots, chicken lover.
Man, I am like a prophet here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 4:14 AM Reply   
Gotta say I’m not surprised that no Seattle bandwagon fans have shown up here. Further proof that those rats flee the ship at the first sign of trouble.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-09-2019, 4:19 AM Reply   
Chiefs win! Love it and that the bad calls favored a Pats opponent FINALLY! I'm sure my Chiefs will have to see the Pats again though.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-09-2019, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gotta say I’m not surprised that no Seattle bandwagon fans have shown up here. Further proof that those rats flee the ship at the first sign of trouble.
UGH!!!! So dreading facing the music this morning. Hawks dropped a massive turd in primetime, pretty rare. Like never happens rare.

Rams were desperate and Hawks are still playing with house money. Throw away game. Win out and we win the division, should be pretty easy. Toughest game will be the Panthers. We play a bunch of trash teams the rest of the way.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
UGH!!!! So dreading facing the music this morning. Hawks dropped a massive turd in primetime, pretty rare. Like never happens rare.

Rams were desperate and Hawks are still playing with house money. Throw away game. Win out and we win the division, should be pretty easy. Toughest game will be the Panthers. We play a bunch of trash teams the rest of the way.
We beat the Panthers 51-13 so that means you guys should lose 21-0.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-09-2019, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:

The Rams didn't play like they were desperate. They just played like they knew exactly how to beat you and they made it look easy too. You never had a prayer from the beginning. You were TOTALLY DOMINATED. At least it'll be easier for you to lose when you meet the healthy Niners.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-10-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Okay, I took a little time to add up the common opponent numbers between the hawks and niners. I'm leaving out the Rams and Cardinals games since neither team has played both of those opponents yet and it wouldn't be fair to cherry pick which games are counted. So, here it is so far: Niners are 4/5 and hawks are 3/5. Total scores are Niners 161, CO 106. Hawks 124, CO 137. Once we add in the Cards/Rams games and especially that all-revealing, prime time public beatdown put upon the hawks last night, we're gonna see more clearly just how bad the hawks really are.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2019, 4:04 AM Reply   
^^BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who beat the 49ers this season already?!?! Ohhhhhhh that's right the SEAHAWKS!
Until you actually win you can spout off as many numbers as you'd like but I like the numbers "27-24".

The Seahawks OWN the 49ers. We lead the series 26-16. I'd be willing to bet the 49ers don't have a worse record against any other team in the league.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2019, 6:46 AM Reply   
Touché, but but but that was many moons ago and we are “healthy” now-unlike when we played you. I say with the current level of injury each of our teams have, we beat you by 7 minimum and there will be no doubt who the better team is when the 4th Q clock reaches 0:00. In fact, you’ll need to get used to this sad face from Sunday night.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Don't worry you'll get to lose another bet before the year is over. Remember your donations are tax deductible so keep those receipts
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49ER DUMPSTER FIRE HAS BEGUN!!!! WHAT A JOKE OF A FRANCHISE.

Can't wait to see how Mark spins this...in 3...2...1...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2019, 2:45 PM Reply   
Well, for starters, unlike you, I didn’t wait until any public pressure built to face the crowd like the bandwagon kitty you and your brethren here are. I’m here within a few hours after, on the day of. This is in addition to the fact that I enjoyed grilling a bunch of nice rib-eyes as I watched a nice sunset from my back deck. (See photo and weep) All that said, I will tell you this: Enjoy your short-lived status. Carry the comfort of it with you as you enter the coffin of doom on 12/29 while tonight, my team gets a talkin-to like they’ve NEVER had-which will propel them to SB victory.
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2019, 4:31 AM Reply   
Hey Everyone,
Mark is so rich he doesn't care about the 49ers choking at home vs ATL. Mark is just going to sit back and enjoy his super expensive steaks, look at the smog infused sunset over the mud pit better known as the dirty Delta. So don't feel too back for Mark he's got money to burn, maybe he's the one lighting all those Cali fires?

1st place
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-16-2019, 5:05 PM Reply   
LOL! Far from rich. Believe me. All things considered, I’d rather lose a meaningless trap game after a huge meaningful victory than lose to the division rival Rams like the Shehawks did in prime time for 7 out of the last 10 games. Don’t forget my prophesy: Niners win out, get first seed including the vacation and earn their way to the SB while Seattle loses in the second round. No way your porous defense can stop a real contender. Even you believe that.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2019, 4:46 AM Reply   
"Niners win out"? You just lost! To one of the worst teams in football. HAHAHA.

Rams will beat you this week and Seattle will have the NFC West wrapped up. Your best player is a washed up Seahawk
Not surprised Julio Jones had a career day since Sherm was out.

BTW I watched the ATL/Whiner lowlights, can Jimmy throw the ball more than 15 yards? Doesn't look like it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 5:24 AM Reply   
Make sure to change your sheets after that wet dream. In the same fashion as a liberal democrat in November 2016, you sound like a typical band wagoner who still can’t get over an important, season-altering, embarrassing, prime-time loss to the milquetoast Rams. Enjoy the Clink clinic about to be put on by Jimmy G against your wussy defense on 12/29.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
Ahem... We’re just gonna forget about that little “win out” part of my original prophesy. We’re going with the “new win out one.”
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2019, 6:07 AM Reply   
HAHA! Jimmy G has 11 interceptions and 9 fumbles this season. Will this be a turnover clinic??? Sam Darnold has less turnovers than Jimmy G.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2019, 6:43 AM Reply   
He's also got way less TD's and more importantly, less wins too. How many sacks does RW have??? Hmmmmmm. Face it. The well-expected and predicted (by me) schooling the Rams put on you blew a hole in your ship and your loss on 12/29 will put you where you belong=5th seed at best. Check out ANY current rankings and they'll point you to my own rankings from 12/4: 1.Ravens, 2. Niners. Shehawks are down at 7, far away in our rear view mirror.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2019, 4:18 AM Reply   
Keep underestimating the Hawks. That worked really well for the Broncos in 2013.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2019, 8:31 AM Reply   
Look at you cling to ancient history like that-like a baby monkey on its mama’s back. How cute. You may as well have said, “my dad can beat up your dad.”

That was a much different species of hawk back then. Even you aren’t that stupid. How many of those 2013 players are still in Seattle? Maybe 3 or 4? Funny how you have to go back 6 years to make a point. By far, the most overwhelming statement made by hawks fans here around 2012-13 was how little value history had and how the only relevant stats were the ones of that current season when the hawks had good stats. Now you’re talking out the other side of your mouth. Lol Nice short memory ya got there. Like the church lady says, “how conveeeeeenient.”
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2019, 9:05 AM Reply   
^^How about some more recent history? https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401127992

Is that recent enough for ya?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2019, 2:41 PM Reply   
LOL.

Yeah, with our rookie kicker (dude was bagging groceries the week before) who missed two game-winning field goals as well as Kittle gone and a couple other hugely missed players (I can't remember which ones).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2019, 2:41 PM Reply   
I think your loss to the Rams was more recent (and telling).
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2019, 4:48 AM Reply   
Enjoy your weekend Mark. Hope your Whiners to lay another egg this week
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2019, 7:41 AM Reply   
Oh yeah. You too. Think I’ll just be chillin, counting all my money. That should take about two minutes. At least I’ll get to watch my SB-bound Niners beating the Rams on Saturday. You should really enjoy your last win of the season. I’ll actually be rooting for the hawks so it makes our win on 12/29 that much sweeter.