Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-21-2014, 11:36 PM Reply   
Ok everybody argue away about why your alma mater is better than the previous posters and bring out the totally biased opinions, its COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON!

Let's keep it to the top 4 for the playoff, who will be there and who should be there.

I've got it like this:

1. Florida State (this team finds ways to win, even without their leader)
2. Alabama (very prolific offense against UF, also Blake Sims emerged as a gunslinger)
3.Oregon (fast paced offense that will hurt you quick, not sure they can play with schools like FSU or Bama though.)
4.Oklahoma (Samaje Parine is here and he's a stud)

Some may disagree with FSU at #1, but a lot of folks don't take in to account the target you have on your back as the number one team. Everybody that plays you literally has nothing to lose. So when you play these teams you are getting their no holds barred effort from start to finish. It is easier to overtake the number one spot than it is to go wire to wire with the exact same schedule because of this fact. For FSU to find ways to win against a very underrated OSU team and a Clemson team that had it's front four healthy on D (which was not the case against UGA) and against Clemson to do it without Winston and without a few key players on D speaks a lot about the resolve of this team. I've got them at number one and I see them going all the way to championship game this year. They've got one ranked team left on the schedule, #8 Notre Dame who I'm not completely sold on at the #8 spot but that's just me.

Looking forward to watching this season unfold!