Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       10-07-2016, 9:40 PM Reply   
Eli may have 2 rings but he'll never be Peyton.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-08-2016, 3:08 PM Reply   
Week 5 picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
NE @ CLE - Patriots on the road.
PHI @ DET - Lions at home.
CHI @ IND - Colts at home.
TEN @ MIA - Titans on the road.
WAS @ BAL - Ravens at home.
HOU @ MIN - Vikings at home.
NYJ @ PIT - Steelers at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
ATL @ DEN - Broncos at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
CIN @ DAL - Cowboys win.
BUF @ LA - Rams at home.
SD @ OAK - Raiders at home .
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
NYG @ GB - Packers at home.
Monday @ 8 : 30 pm
TB @ CAR - Panthers at home.
Jaguars, Chiefs, Saints and Seahawks have a bye this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-09-2016, 10:51 AM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks. Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-09-2016, 5:43 PM Reply   
Don't worry Darren your boy Tony will start soon. Jerry Jones said you can bank on it. I personally think if Dallas beats Green Bay at Lambeau Field with Prescott and Elliott, Tony should just hold the clipboard. I wouldn't want Garrett to lose the locker room with a switch when the team is in sync behind Prescott.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-09-2016, 6:17 PM Reply   
Wah, wah, wah... Rams looking like your same ole Rams.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-09-2016, 9:01 PM Reply   
Rams 3-2 already beat the Seahawks
Seahawks 3-1 playing the red hot Falcons next.
Seahawks fans this is your cue to put your foot in your mouth.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-10-2016, 10:31 AM Reply   
Missed the picks this week but nice to see the Hawks at the top of the NFC West.
Big test with ATL this weekend, can't wait!!

Oh and don't worry Romo will be starting and the Cowboys will start losing but Jerry will be too stubborn to go back to Prescott. Just watch and enjoy
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-10-2016, 12:14 PM Reply   
Darren this is a little recent history. Rams have beaten the Seahawks the last 3 times they have played. The Rams have won 4 of the last 5 meeting between the two teams. Can you say owned by the Rams?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-10-2016, 1:56 PM Reply   
^^Bobby, I'm more than happy to have the Hawks lose to the Rams every time they play if the Hawks go to the playoffs every year and play for rings not draft picks like some other teams I know

Do you even remember what it's like to watch the Cowboys past the regular season? The Pro Bowl doesn't count.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-10-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
a true test for Dak, Elliot and the rest of the Cowboys, will be this week against Green Bay. If they win, I will personally buy Tony a fancy clip board. Perhaps we can gather some money for a real nice set of golf clubs too
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-10-2016, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^Bobby, I'm more than happy to have the Hawks lose to the Rams every time they play if the Hawks go to the playoffs every year and play for rings not draft picks like some other teams I know

Do you even remember what it's like to watch the Cowboys past the regular season? The Pro Bowl doesn't count.
Darren I personally watched all 8 Superbowl appearances and all 5 Superbowl wins. You won't live long enough to see Seattle even come close.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-10-2016, 8:45 PM Reply   
Carolina is not the same team they were last year.
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       10-11-2016, 12:08 AM Reply   
So about those Vikings... SKOL
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-11-2016, 7:57 AM Reply   
Put a fork in Carolina... They'll be out of wild card contention by the end of the month...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-12-2016, 9:39 AM Reply   
So what do 49ers fans do now? All these fans that hate Kap for kneeling are going to cheer for him now? Santa Clara is just a mess.
I'll take the Broncos over the Bolts on TNF.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-12-2016, 11:06 AM Reply   
Thursday night @8:30 pm
DEN @ SD - Broncos on the road.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2016, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Wah, wah, wah... Rams looking like your same ole Rams.
Yeah... Especially when they beat the chickens this year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2016, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
So what do 49ers fans do now? All these fans that hate Kap for kneeling are going to cheer for him now? Santa Clara is just a mess.
I'll take the Broncos over the Bolts on TNF.
Weeping and gnashing of teeth best describes it. It's pretty sad actually. Unfortunately, I don't see it changing soon unless the owners get hit by a bus. I heard the owners made 100 million last year duping their fans so why would they sell? Anyone know a bus driver?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2016, 8:17 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=cwb4me;1946814]Thursday night @8:30 pm
DEN @ SD - Broncos on the road.[/

Gee, I wonder if Talib will even be able to stand for a national anthem...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-13-2016, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Weeping and gnashing of teeth best describes it. It's pretty sad actually. Unfortunately, I don't see it changing soon unless the owners get hit by a bus. I heard the owners made 100 million last year duping their fans so why would they sell? Anyone know a bus driver?
Well, good news that Kap restructured his contract. I'm betting he ends up in Cleveland next year where QB careers go to die. Why would he restructure?!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-13-2016, 12:38 PM Reply   
Yeah I don't get that. Good for the Niners though.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-13-2016, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah I don't get that. Good for the Niners though.
This must be so conflicting for you. All I want with my sports is sports and highlights. Have quit watching TMZeSPN

Last edited by Cabledog; 10-13-2016 at 5:29 PM. Reason: Auto correct sucks
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-13-2016, 5:43 PM Reply   
Who else thinks Marshawn Lynch is hilarious in the XBOX commercial? Ya'll need to work on ya'lls people skills.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-14-2016, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, good news that Kap restructured his contract. I'm betting he ends up in Cleveland next year where QB careers go to die. Why would he restructure?!
Why would he restructure? Are you serious? The Niners weren't going to let him see the field this season under his current contract. This was a way for them to get him on the field without guaranteeing him any money season. Now Kaep can have a tryout for teams at the end of the season instead of riding the bench and getting cut at the end of the season with no game tape for the last couple seasons. He is making the same amount of money but now he gets to play....so as you said he can end up dying in Cleveland

All I can pray is that Kaep plays out of his mind and then leaves the niners further showing the incompetence of the organization.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-14-2016, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
This must be so conflicting for you. All I want with my sports is sports and highlights. Have quit watching TMZeSPN
Feels like an eternal dumpster fire.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-14-2016, 9:28 AM Reply   
Denver did not look good...

Can't wait for Sunday's game. Going to be an offensive shoot out if you ask me. Thinking it will look like the game against the Steelers last year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-14-2016, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Why would he restructure? Are you serious? The Niners weren't going to let him see the field this season under his current contract. This was a way for them to get him on the field without guaranteeing him any money season. Now Kaep can have a tryout for teams at the end of the season instead of riding the bench and getting cut at the end of the season with no game tape for the last couple seasons. He is making the same amount of money but now he gets to play....so as you said he can end up dying in Cleveland

All I can pray is that Kaep plays out of his mind and then leaves the niners further showing the incompetence of the organization.
I was under the impression that Kaep was under contract for another four years with guaranteed money, now that's gone? Seems like Kaep is taking a pretty big gamble on playing well enough to get signed by another team next year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-14-2016, 10:41 AM Reply   
Broncos have been EXPOSED!! Should have signed Brock, Mr. Elway. Also, what happened to the Broncos D? They let Old Man Rivers throw it all over the yard.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-14-2016, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
I was under the impression that Kaep was under contract for another four years with guaranteed money, now that's gone? Seems like Kaep is taking a pretty big gamble on playing well enough to get signed by another team next year.
There are no guaranteed contracts in the NFL. It is one of the main issues I have with watching it. But the NFLPA worked it that way.

Kaeps contract was only guaranteed in case of injury. That's why his shoulder surgery scared people last season about being able to pass a physical. He was going to be gone at the end of this season with no money. Under his current contract he wasn't going to see the field because if he got hurt then the niners are on the hook for his salary next season. This way he can at least put some game play on film as an audition for next season. There is absolutely no gamble here.

Don't you remember the Russell Wilson saga? The amount of money wasn't anything crazy, it was that he actually wanted that money no matter what. It really is a brutal gig in football. You sign these contracts that are absolutely meaningless.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-15-2016, 11:03 AM Reply   
^^Interesting article about Kaep and his contract: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/sp...ries.html?_r=0
Sounds like Kaep is definitely betting on himself and not getting hurt. I can respect that. Strangely, I'm kind of rooting for him. Say what you will about his protests, but anyone that bets on themselves when the deck is stacked against them is okay in my book. I just won't be rooting for him when he plays the Hawks
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-15-2016, 11:13 AM Reply   
Week 6 Picks:
SF @ BUFF - Kaep's return won't be enough. Bills win
PHI @ DC - The Philly slide continues. DC win
CLE @ TENN - Titans run all over the Browns. (Don't feel too bad for Cleveland, Cavs & Indians are doing just fine)
BAL @ NY - GMen get back on track. ODJ has a big day.
CAR @ NO - Cam is back! Panthers win big.
JAX @ CHI - Da Bears!
LA @ DET - Lions win and LA goes back to where they belong.
PIT @ MIA - Steelers throw for 500 yards and win big
CIN @ NE - Brady continues his assault on the NFL, Pats win big.
KC @ OAK - Raider Nation keeps it rolling!!
ATL @ SEA - HAWKS!!
DAL @ GB - Pack in a close one.
IND @ HOU - Colts are bad and so is Luck. Texans.
NYJ @ ARI - The Cards are back! Carson throws for 5 TDs.

Enjoy the weekend boys!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2016, 11:34 AM Reply   
Week 6 picks
Sunday @1 : 30 pm
SF @ BUF - Bills at home.
JAX @ CHI - Bears at home.
LA @ DET - Rams on the road.
PIT @ MIA - Steelers easy win.
CIN @ NE - Patriots at home.
CAR @ NO - Saints at home. Panthers are pretenders.
BAL @ NYG - Giants at home.
CLE @ TEN - Titans at home.
PHI @ WAS - Eagles on the road.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
KC @ OAK - Raiders at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
DAL @ GB - Cowboys shock the world!
ATL @ SEA - Falcons on the road.
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
IND @ HOU - Colts on the road.
Monday @ 8:30pm
NYJ @ ARI - Cardinals at home.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-15-2016, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Interesting article about Kaep and his contract: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/15/sp...ries.html?_r=0
Sounds like Kaep is definitely betting on himself and not getting hurt. I can respect that. Strangely, I'm kind of rooting for him. Say what you will about his protests, but anyone that bets on themselves when the deck is stacked against them is okay in my book. I just won't be rooting for him when he plays the Hawks
A great article. This is exactly what I meant when I sometimes have a hard time with the game. I can't remember, did Wilson end up getting a bunch of guaranteed money or not? I remember that's what was stalling talks but can't remember if he did end up getting it. Either way, the way the NFL is setup is completely f*cked for its players. So remember that article next lockout and try keep the players in mind when the typical "just effin play" attitude comes up.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2016, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
A great article. This is exactly what I meant when I sometimes have a hard time with the game. I can't remember, did Wilson end up getting a bunch of guaranteed money or not? I remember that's what was stalling talks but can't remember if he did end up getting it. Either way, the way the NFL is setup is completely f*cked for its players. So remember that article next lockout and try keep the players in mind when the typical "just effin play" attitude comes up.
That's why those athletes are encouraged to get and education. A college degree will usually get you a job. Being an ex NFL player will help immensely especially if you're a star.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
That's why those athletes are encouraged to get and education. A college degree will usually get you a job. Being an ex NFL player will help immensely especially if you're a star.
lol, yeah never mind the fact that owners are dicking them out of contracts. Get an education boy! With the amount of money in football it is flat out sickening how little the owners share with their players. Look at every other sport. Did you even read the article you posted?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-16-2016, 1:13 PM Reply   
Kaep not horrible, not a huge step up over Gabbert though. Niners are just gonna suck this year either way. I like Chip Kelly, but I think ownership is killing a once great franchise.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
lol, yeah never mind the fact that owners are dicking them out of contracts. Get an education boy! With the amount of money in football it is flat out sickening how little the owners share with their players. Look at every other sport. Did you even read the article you posted?
I read the article. That's my opinion. You're entitled to yours. By the way i'm probable older than you, so does that make you a boy?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
I read the article. That's my opinion. You're entitled to yours. By the way i'm probable older than you, so does that make you a boy?
Sorry. You must have missed the meaning of the get an education boy. I'll help you. "Get an education boy!"-As said by cwb4me.

I was saying that's what you sound like. That is your opinion and a valid one. But it doesn't take away from what's going on contract wise which borderlines slavery.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-16-2016, 3:03 PM Reply   
Your point is worth considering, but when you throw out "borderlines slavery (sic)" it makes your argument sound foolish. To equate slavery with guys making hundreds of thousands a year, minimum, and more than a few making multi million dollar salaries, is laughable.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2016, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry. You must have missed the meaning of the get an education boy. I'll help you. "Get an education boy!"-As said by cwb4me.

I was saying that's what you sound like. That is your opinion and a valid one. But it doesn't take away from what's going on contract wise which borderlines slavery.
Most of these guys are millionaires. That's hardly slavery.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Your point is worth considering, but when you throw out "borderlines slavery (sic)" it makes your argument sound foolish. To equate slavery with guys making hundreds of thousands a year, minimum, and more than a few making multi million dollar salaries, is laughable.
How much are the owners making? You need to put the sport in perspective. The HIGHEST grossing sport in America and they short change their players who are also the only ones left putting their life on the line for it? Outside of hockey, football has the highest chance of seriously altering your life. And you know what? If you do have a life altering injury, you don't even have to get paid that contract you signed haha. Slavery is a stretch, but if you guys don't see how seriously f*cked the business of the NFL then there is a problem.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Most of these guys are millionaires. That's hardly slavery.
Slavery, stretch I'll agree. But considering it is a group of old rich white men who pull the rug out from under their players feet every single day, it is hard not to draw the parallel.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-16-2016, 3:54 PM Reply   
Well, if playing in the NFL is such a horrendous decision, I guess these players could put their (typically free) college education to good use. Of course, you'd need to factor in the case that more than a few of these ultra physically talented players can't put a coherent sentence together.

I'll never agree with the whole "millionaire owner/CEO/Corporate Head" makes too much money at the expense of the "little guy" mentality.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, if playing in the NFL is such a horrendous decision, I guess these players could put their (typically free) college education to good use. Of course, you'd need to factor in the case that more than a few of these ultra physically talented players can't put a coherent sentence together.

I'll never agree with the whole "millionaire owner/CEO/Corporate Head" makes too much money at the expense of the "little guy" mentality.
Ahh yes. The free college. While the amount of money made off these guys in college football is absolutely mental, these guys get a free education that most of them don't even want. What a win for them.

For a lot of these guys it's the only choice they have. Thats fine you don't agree with it. Sounds like slavery thinking. "They get free food and housing. What more do they want?"

Last edited by TheWakeIsReal; 10-16-2016 at 4:29 PM.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-16-2016, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ahh yes. The free college. While the amount of money made off these guys in college football is absolutely mental, these guys get a free education that most of them don't even want. What a win for them.

For a lot of these guys it's the only choice they have. Thats fine you don't agree with it. Sounds like slavery thinking. "They get free food and housing. What more do they want?"
TheWakeIsReallyFullOfSh*t. This is the smack talk thread. Not the bitchy millionaire lives matter thread.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
TheWakeIsReallyFullOfSh*t. This is the smack talk thread. Not the bitchy millionaire lives matter thread.
I fully agree. Lets get back to the what really matters. The Niners suck!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-16-2016, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
No kidding!!! He's our current resident wakeworld troll. He kills the he fun in most threads he's involved in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-16-2016, 7:05 PM Reply   
Hey Hawks fans, you must be so proud.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...01616.amp.html
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-16-2016, 7:13 PM Reply   
Quote:

Proud as a niner fan?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-16-2016, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

Remember when the refs gave you guys an extra down to throw a TD pass?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-16-2016, 7:40 PM Reply   
HaHa....... suck it!!!!

You know why it wasn't a penalty..... 'cause the ref didn't throw the flag.

Get
Over
It

The NFC is shaping up with some really good teams.....maybe a Cowboys/Hawks playoff game?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-16-2016, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
HaHa....... suck it!!!!

You know why it wasn't a penalty..... 'cause the ref didn't throw the flag.

Get
Over
It

The NFC is shaping up with some really good teams.....maybe a Cowboys/Hawks playoff game?
The Seahawks won't always have those refs. The Cowboys didn't need any help from the refs. They took care of business by themselves.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-16-2016, 8:52 PM Reply   
I wish I had a dollar for every time the Cheathawks have benefitted from no-calls in the last few years.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-17-2016, 12:20 AM Reply   
Falcons.....

worst no call ever. arg

what a freaking joke Sherman STILL is...

Dak And Elliot are the real deal

If DALLAS CAN DEVELOP a pass rush....party is over. Bring on the Patriots.

seriously, that is their only flaw

well, stupid penalties....
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 7:58 AM Reply   
Congratulations Darren on winning the picks again. You're dominating this year. Sorry Tony is not on the field so his #1 fan can't cheer for him. Even Jerry is having doubts after the Green Bay game. Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 8:07 AM Reply   
Interesting nugget.
Dak Prescott this season 125 of 182 for a 68.7% completion rate. 1486 yards,7 Td's,1 int, 9 sacks and a 103.9 lifetime QBR.
Russell Wilson this year 112 of 170 for a 65.9% completion rate. 1334 yards,5 Td's,1 int, 10 sacks and a 97 Season QBR
Darren you should think about switching your allegiance.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-17-2016, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Interesting nugget.
Dak Prescott this season 125 of 182 for a 68.7% completion rate. 1486 yards,7 Td's,1 int, 9 sacks and a 103.9 lifetime QBR.
Russell Wilson this year 112 of 170 for a 65.9% completion rate. 1334 yards,5 Td's,1 int, 10 sacks and a 97 Season QBR
Darren you should think about switching your allegiance.
Have you seen the amount of tape on Wilsons ankles? Guy looks like he has ski boots on. I agree Dak is the real deal but to put him in the same breath as Wilson is a little much.

Anyone else feel like Rodgers has crumbled or no?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2016, 8:45 AM Reply   
https://www.reddit.com/r/Seahawks/co..._play_illegal/

Uh oh... So a no call on illegal hands to the face got overlooked. Isn't that a five yard penalty and loss of down?

Oops... when you slow it down the left gaurd was holding and blocking in the back. Hmmmm...

Last edited by seattle; 10-17-2016 at 8:49 AM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Seahawks/co..._play_illegal/

Uh oh... So a no call on illegal hands to the face got overlooked. Isn't that a five yard penalty and loss of down?

Oops... when you slow it down the left gaurd was holding and blocking in the back. Hmmmm...
Excuses. The focus of the play was the catch. At worst offsetting penalties. Replay the down.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Have you seen the amount of tape on Wilsons ankles? Guy looks like he has ski boots on. I agree Dak is the real deal but to put him in the same breath as Wilson is a little much.

Anyone else feel like Rodgers has crumbled or no?
Excuses? Typical Seattle fan. Living in their own dream.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2016, 11:06 AM Reply   
Excuses,

Hawks won, Atlanta lost. Delusional Seattle hater wanton for any excuse to discredit their record...

Hands to the head preceded the catch as well as the holding at the line. Two fouls, no call.

I repeat... prior to the throw...

What's next, claiming the film is doctored???
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2016, 11:33 AM Reply   
Huh...
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 1:35 PM Reply   
Poor Cliff. He's butt hurt now.Go and play with the other kids your age.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2016, 2:00 PM Reply   
I'm not butt hurt at all. My team won yesterday.

You guys look like a morons by implying the Hawks cheated for the win. This makes me feel even better about it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not butt hurt at all. My team won yesterday.

You guys look like a morons by implying the Hawks cheated for the win. This makes me feel even better about it.
We're not implying the Seahawks cheated. We're stating the facts that the refs missed a game changing call. Whether or not it was intentional is up for debate.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2016, 5:33 PM Reply   
Nice try... They missed two game changing calls right at the line prior to the throw. You just chose to focus on the last one that would have favored Atlanta.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-17-2016, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Excuses? Typical Seattle fan. Living in their own dream.
As a Dallas / Romo fan I'm sure you know all about dreams.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2016, 5:45 PM Reply   
I'll grow a pair and say it. The cheathawks cheat and they intentionally cheat regularly. This is nothing new. People have been saying it for years. Do we really want to drag that whole thing out again? Whether it's PEDgate, practicegate (X3), chronic PI on the DB's etc... I know I'm missing plenty. I've also never seen a team "just happen" to benefit so much from so many non-calls. It's what makes rooting against them so much fun. It's just like rooting against the Al Davis era Raiders was. Heck, Pete-the-Cheat just had to cough up 200K for cheating this year alone so far! Cheathawks had to cough up 400K this year!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-17-2016, 6:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'll grow a pair and say it. The cheathawks cheat and they intentionally cheat regularly. This is nothing new. People have been saying it for years. Do we really want to drag that whole thing out again? Whether it's PEDgate, practicegate (X3), chronic PI on the DB's etc... I know I'm missing plenty. I've also never seen a team "just happen" to benefit so much from so many non-calls. It's what makes rooting against them so much fun. It's just like rooting against the Al Davis era Raiders was. Heck, Pete-the-Cheat just had to cough up 200K for cheating this year alone so far! Cheathawks had to cough up 400K this year!
LMAO!! About time you grew a pair. And even after all that you wish your coach was half as good as Pete. Hahaha the Niners are barely a pro team. Enjoy your bowl of Krap Chip's!!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-17-2016, 6:33 PM Reply   
Vegas has more on the calls than any team. Let em play
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-17-2016, 7:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, you must have a short memory. How bout rice and stickum? How bout being fined in the early 2000's for cheating the cap? Or that tampering a few years ago. You had better be sure your team is 100% clean before you start accusing others of cheating.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-17-2016, 7:46 PM Reply   
You're just like my wife Mark. We're debating over one play in one game and you go off the deep end with a miriad of issues. That's not growing a pair, that's growing a vagina...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice try... They missed two game changing calls right at the line prior to the throw. You just chose to focus on the last one that would have favored Atlanta.
That's my point they missed calls. If they flagged all the calls on that play it would be offsetting and replay the down. Atlanta would have still had a chance. Refs took away their chance by no calls.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-17-2016, 8:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
As a Dallas / Romo fan I'm sure you know all about dreams.
Yes you wish in your dreams the Seahawks could have a winning record year after year like Dallas has had. In your dreams you wish Wilson could be a proficient passer like Romo.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2016, 10:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
LMAO!! About time you grew a pair. And even after all that you wish your coach was half as good as Pete. Hahaha the Niners are barely a pro team. Enjoy your bowl of Krap Chip's!!!
Hey don't go muddying up my 100% truthful post with that truth about the Niners!

Last edited by markj; 10-17-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2016, 10:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're just like my wife Mark. We're debating over one play in one game and you go off the deep end with a miriad of issues. That's not growing a pair, that's growing a vagina...
Well... It's clear your wife is definitely the better half and I only raised the truth about that "myriad of issues." It was your team that CREATED those issues. I like your wife better than you.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-18-2016, 7:29 AM Reply   
Ha!
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2016, 9:27 AM Reply   
How Mark and Cwb sound.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-interference
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-18-2016, 9:55 AM Reply   
The hottest team in the NFC they said, the best offense in the NFL they said, Jones will burn Sherm they said, Dan Quinn knows the Hawks better than anyone they said. Well guess what boys!?!?!?
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-18-2016, 9:58 AM Reply   
HAWKS WIN!! HAWKS WIN!! 1st in the NFC West!!
Held the Dirty Birds to their LOWEST yardage all year! Take away two 3rd Quarter break downs and this is a blowout! Hawks put Matty Ice on ICE.

And if you think that was PI, you are blind, because it's only PI if there's a flag. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!