Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-04-2013, 11:14 PM Reply   
So I just ordered a new black Ram with the Cummins to replace pretty much the same truck as I already have. I currently have chrome wheels on the old truck and I'm thinking I might want the new truck's wheels to be partly black. I'm looking at the Fuel d260 mavericks. Just not sure if the whole black wheel thing is played out or just a fad that's about to die.I drove my old truck for ten years and 205K+ miles so I don't want to be replacing wheels in five years because they're dated. Also, going with blackish wheels means I gotta change the trailer wheels too right? I custom ordered the current trailer wheels from Centerline when I first got the boat so replacing them is purely cosmetic and a tad frivolous. The other problem I have is not being able to find trailer wheels that are a close match to the Mavericks. Crap! Advice?

Last edited by markj; 09-04-2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Needed to.