Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I did that 3 days ago. When I corrected you. Did you already forget?
Not to mention, been in every newspaper across the country. Did FOX forget?

01-28-2022 2:31 PM
95sn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
From what I have seen those on the short list have not even been a judge for a year.

You mean bash like bring out false claims of rape?
No, it isnt what you have seen. It is only what you have been told by your "Fair and Balanced" single source.
The short list
Brown Jackson is since 2013 Fed Appeals Court Judge.
Kruger, CA Supreme Court Judge since 2015
Childs, is a United States district judge of the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, serving in that role since 2010
Ifill,is an American lawyer. She is a law professor and president and director-counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.[1] She is the Legal Defense Fund's seventh president since Thurgood Marshall founded the organization in 1940. Ifill is also a nationally recognized expert on voting rights and judicial selection.[2] In 2021, Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world on its annual Time 100 list.
Abrams Gardner, is a U.S. District Judge of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. Prior to being appointed to the bench, she was an Assistant United States Attorney, Since 2014.

FYI, Trumps pick Barrett has less experience than all of them.
I mean BASH, like I just did to you.
Thanks for playing.
There is no playing because I DID NOT BASH ANY PERSON. If they are on the list and have qualifications then they should be nominated and let the people in congress vet if they are radicals. If they are radicals, then they should not be voted in. I even said, that I had only heard the ones were not and admitted that I know I don't know who all of them that could be qualified. Just love how you are completely wrong for over 4 years and want to try and argue that I have said something that I did not say so you can feel you are right about something. Amazing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is no playing because I DID NOT BASH ANY PERSON. If they are on the list and have qualifications then they should be nominated and let the people in congress vet if they are radicals. If they are radicals, then they should not be voted in. I even said, that I had only heard the ones were not and admitted that I know I don't know who all of them that could be qualified. Just love how you are completely wrong for over 4 years and want to try and argue that I have said something that I did not say so you can feel you are right about something. Amazing.
You didnt bash? How about flat out lying about their qualifications? "Not even been a judge for a year" That WAS you right. Your choice of media lied to you, you believed it and i had to correct you, again. I provided the top 5 with a couple qualifications. Was that enough for you??? Nope, you have to continue with your far right racism. Maybe do 5 minutes of research before forming an opinion. You dont even know what qualifications are needed, FYI, dont even need to be a judge.
Im sure Harvard, Princton and Yale are just full of "Radicals". Kavanaugh would know.
When was i wrong? Better be specific.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
You didnt bash? How about flat out lying about their qualifications? "Not even been a judge for a year" That WAS you right. Your choice of media lied to you, you believed it and i had to correct you, again. I provided the top 5 with a couple qualifications. Was that enough for you??? Nope, you have to continue with your far right racism. Maybe do 5 minutes of research before forming an opinion. You dont even know what qualifications are needed, FYI, dont even need to be a judge.
Im sure Harvard, Princton and Yale are just full of "Radicals". Kavanaugh would know.
Show me the lie. I said of the ones I saw, they did not seem to have much time in and I said I am sure I have not seen everyone. Not a lie dumba$$. We have proven for over 4 years that you don't know what a lie is vs simple information that you don't agree with.

Racism? Triggered little snowflake gaspumper you are.

I did not form an opinion on any of the people. It is a consistent idea to quick calling out race and sex before hiring someone one. You simply should not do it. Then again, you little marxists love to demean people. It seems to be your thing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2022, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Show me the lie. I said of the ones I saw, they did not seem to have much time in and I said I am sure I have not seen everyone. Not a lie dumba$$. We have proven for over 4 years that you don't know what a lie is vs simple information that you don't agree with.

Racism? Triggered little snowflake gaspumper you are.

I did not form an opinion on any of the people. It is a consistent idea to quick calling out race and sex before hiring someone one. You simply should not do it. Then again, you little marxists love to demean people. It seems to be your thing.
3rd time. Last time.
(DeltaHoosier) Join Date: Mar 2018 01-28-2022, 11:34 AM Reply Quick Reply

From what I have seen those on the short list have not even been a judge for a year.

Questioning ones qualifications especially when you are wrong in your assumption is bashing and racist. You made your opinion crystal clear to all.
Do you know about the Roony rule in NFL? Do you know why they have it, why its a big deal? Because the NFL is racist and theyre trying to fix it.
Lemme know if i missed anything or got it wrong in the last 4-5 years. So far nothing
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-02-2022, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
3rd time. Last time.
(DeltaHoosier) Join Date: Mar 2018 01-28-2022, 11:34 AM Reply Quick Reply

Questioning ones qualifications especially when you are wrong in your assumption is bashing and racist. You made your opinion crystal clear to all.
Do you know about the Roony rule in NFL? Do you know why they have it, why its a big deal? Because the NFL is racist and theyre trying to fix it.
Lemme know if i missed anything or got it wrong in the last 4-5 years. So far nothing
It is becoming even more clear that you do not understand the words of the language you are arguing in. If the people I had seen only had a year of experience is an observation in fact. Nor is it a statement that there could not be others. It is not attached to a race nor is it bashing. You really need sober up and try to understand the language.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-02-2022, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is becoming even more clear that you do not understand the words of the language you are arguing in. If the people I had seen only had a year of experience is an observation in fact. Nor is it a statement that there could not be others. It is not attached to a race nor is it bashing. You really need sober up and try to understand the language.
There isnt a pick yet. You have not seen who it is yet felt compelled to bash either a black woman, or all black women. Who is the supposed pick without experience? What list are you working off? FOX list? You cant even name them. Biden said he would pick a black woman, your single and only response was to bash. All the potentials have been in most newspapers for days, so WE know who they are, all have more than adequate experience. The only observation is racist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-02-2022, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
There isnt a pick yet. You have not seen who it is yet felt compelled to bash either a black woman, or all black women. Who is the supposed pick without experience? What list are you working off? FOX list? You cant even name them. Biden said he would pick a black woman, your single and only response was to bash. All the potentials have been in most newspapers for days, so WE know who they are, all have more than adequate experience. The only observation is racist.
You clearly do not understand English.

I have not bashed a single person except for biden and other presidents who use race and gender as a metric for choosing anyone for any job.

No I can not name them because I don't care other than the stupid color and gender metric. Can not make this any more clear you moron.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-01-2022, 3:21 PM Reply   
Just another poster child of Biden’s criminal justice reform package he supported during his run for election and currently supports. Shoot an officer with previous weapons violation convictions , walk out on bond.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-teen-...king-free-bond

Add in 2 more dead officers killed by a gunman in Virginia and we have 33 officers shot in the line of duty last 20 days. Biden’s policies at work

https://www.whsv.com/2022/02/01/repo...ollege-campus/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-01-2022, 3:42 PM Reply   
Had Ted Cruz left for cancun yet?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-01-2022, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Had Ted Cruz left for cancun yet?
Ralph are you our of quarantine?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-01-2022, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. Those institutions are full or radicals and Kavanaugh does know because one of them accused him of rape and could not even say when, where or how. Sounds a lot like a radical attack to me. So you nailed it.