Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-03-2012, 9:37 AM Reply   
2 in my crew are moving soon, looking to replace with some dependable guys that are interested in progression. I ride 3+ times a week behind a pretty well weighted MC x-45. Blind river/diversion canal/Amite river area, midway between new Orleans and baton rouge. Any takers?
Old     (Hovey313)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-25-2012, 8:41 PM Reply   
Mike, I'm Charlie, just saw your post about needing some extra riders, you're in my area (now reside in Denham Springs) can't be there always I work out of town most of the time, but would love to be able to hook up ride when I am home. I'll be back in town around June 1st! Always got Gas money, and an extra Towel just to wipe down the boat! If your still looking send me a PM and I'll give you my contact info!
Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       05-28-2012, 9:23 AM Reply   
Charlie, for some reason it won't allow me to send you a pm. Shoot me a line at mpabreo@gmail.com and let's see when we can get together for a set.
Old     (ShredEarlyShredOften)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-07-2013, 6:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones View Post
2 in my crew are moving soon, looking to replace with some dependable guys that are interested in progression. I ride 3+ times a week behind a pretty well weighted MC x-45. Blind river/diversion canal/Amite river area, midway between new Orleans and baton rouge. Any takers?
Hey Mike,

I'm new to the New Orleans area and am looking for a crew to ride with. I'm always willing to kick in for gas and help with maintenance and boat cleaning. I've got gear and am ready to roll anytime. Let me know if you have room for another rider.

Thanks man,
Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       03-10-2013, 4:03 PM Reply   
Chris - always have room for another. PM sent.

Last edited by mikejones; 03-10-2013 at 4:09 PM.
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-17-2013, 10:48 AM Reply   
MJ
We tried to catch up last fall.. just didnt work out.. I will keeping my boat in Mississippi full time...but live in Baton Rouge. I could be up for some weekday rides..
I rode yesterday in Mississippi...
i'll drop you an email with my contact..
BW
Old     (raj005)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-26-2013, 1:07 PM Reply   
I'm moving to Prairieville at the end of July and would like to find some fellow riders around the area. If you're still looking for some people, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-28-2013, 11:12 AM Reply   
PM sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (raj005)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-01-2013, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
PM sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Mike, I didn't ever receive anything, not sure why.
Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-01-2013, 5:26 PM Reply   
Sorry Andrew, sometimes when doing things from tapatalk via smartphone they don't always go through. Anyway, your timing actually fits well. I'm trading up to an X-star which is ordered and scheduled to be here in early August. I'll have to put 10 or so hours on her before we can really ride, but will be looking for guys to ride once that's done. Keep in touch and look me up when you get down here. email is the best way to reach me, mpabreo@gmail.com
Old     (raj005)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-11-2013, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry Andrew, sometimes when doing things from tapatalk via smartphone they don't always go through. Anyway, your timing actually fits well. I'm trading up to an X-star which is ordered and scheduled to be here in early August. I'll have to put 10 or so hours on her before we can really ride, but will be looking for guys to ride once that's done. Keep in touch and look me up when you get down here. email is the best way to reach me, mpabreo@gmail.com
Thanks Mike, I'll definitely be in touch. I move down on July 28th and then will be spending the first week of August in Ohio for training. Once I get back from that I'm down to go anytime after work or on weekends. Thanks for getting back with me.