Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-21-2014, 1:30 PM Reply   
I have a good friend up there who is considering upgrading from their Baja to a wake boat, but is having a hard time making the leap. He would really like to be able to look at one in person. I'm 8 hours away, so showing him ours doesn't work out the best. So, is there anybody who would be willing to show their boat to a very reputable guy, just to give him a better understanding about what wakeboats have to offer? Any help is appreciated.
Old     (kasey200)      Join Date: Aug 2012       04-21-2014, 2:34 PM Reply   
i would but i just sold my RZ2
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-21-2014, 3:53 PM Reply   
Just show him this. There is no comparison. The pros outweigh the cons 10 out of 10 times when comparing a Baja to a wake boat. There is more room, wake boats drive like sports cars, I assume resale is better.
Old     (Cheenan)      Join Date: May 2013       04-22-2014, 9:24 AM Reply   
I think there is a Tige dealer somewhere out there. Either Rapid City or Spearfish. A local guy here in Yankton bought a new Tige from out there. Dealer flew his family down to the factory for a tour and to demo boats.

Doing a quick search, looks like Recreation Station in Spearfish is the Tige dealer.
Old     (kTige12)      Join Date: Jan 2012       04-22-2014, 6:50 PM Reply   
Cheenan is right there is a dealer in Spearfish, Recreation Station. The guy you are referring to from Yankton bought his boat from there but he has Mau Marine in Okoboji, Ia service it since they're actually the closest Tige dealer.
Old     (Cheenan)      Join Date: May 2013       04-23-2014, 6:08 AM Reply   
kTige12...............You from the Yankton area?
Old     (kTige12)      Join Date: Jan 2012       04-23-2014, 8:35 AM Reply   
No I'm from the Boji area and have talked to him a few times!