Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-30-2013, 7:32 AM Reply   
I helped out our local MB dealer last weekend(and this coming weekend) and the owner of this company was there showing his product. It was a pretty cool setup. Looked like it was really well built and functioned good as well. The owner, Ted, really seemed like a good guy. Might be worth some of you checking it out. Basically you use a crank to roll the trailer front to back, the arm to steer and it has a brake so you don't really need chocks(unless a really steep grade I suppose). It also didn't seem all that expensive for what you get at under $400. Might save that in trailer and boat damage alone.

http://trailervalet.com/
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       01-30-2013, 7:58 AM Reply   
I thought about that, but I picked up a Power Mover instead. You can usually find a good used on on Craigslist for around $900.

http://www.powermoverinc.net/htmls/pmaccarts.html
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-30-2013, 8:02 AM Reply   
Wow, that is sick but then again I guess a completely different price. That would be nice for heavier boats and tandem trailers. I think the valet would be ok for most 20 -23 foot wake boats on tandem trailers as long as they aren't the size and weight of boats like the G23.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-30-2013, 8:16 AM Reply   
I can't watch the youtube video here at work..... damn blocker!!!
Does it replace your wheel jack and you fold it up each time or do you take it on and off each time?

Brett - on a side note, I am thinking about coming up for a day to the Seattle Boat Show. You will be at MB booth if so? Maybe I would try to stop in if I do come up...
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-30-2013, 8:27 AM Reply   
It can I think but doesn't have to. It has a pin just like a trailer hitch so you can take it off if you want. You can rotate it just like your normal jack or you can pull it off incase you have multiple trailers. If you have multiple trailers you would just need an extra bracket that U bolts to each trailer.

Tyler, I will be there Friday evening, Saturday and some of Sunday probably. Stop by and say hi.
Old     (Trailer_Tyler)      Join Date: Aug 2013       09-11-2013, 3:19 PM Reply   
Hi,

I'm Tyler, rep for Trailer Valet and I joined the forum to help with any questions regarding our products. Diggs, Brett is correct, you just remove a pin to swing the unit out of the way. It can also be quickly removed and stored if you are weary about leaving it out in the open.

Any questions you guys have about the product, feel free to ask away. That's what I'm here for!