Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-13-2007, 9:35 PM Reply   
Hey all!

I try to take my boat out on Mission Bay as much as possible. Pretty much weekday mornings (early). It's always me and a couple guys, which is always cool, but it would be nice to find some other girls that ride in this area. Kinda tough cause most of you work during the week, but if you're out there let me know! (Also would really like to prove to my riding buddies that there really are chick wakeboarders that will show up at 6 a.m. and not flake out..lol!)

Sheri
Old     (foxchick0430)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-14-2007, 2:32 AM Reply   
HEY SHERI!!

Im moving down to SD in aug . Im just tranferring to sdsu from Santa Barara City College. Basically chose sd cause they offered wakeboarding as a class! keep me in mind when aug rolls around. Im in nor cal for now, thats where im from, and i leave to florida in july to work at WWC. Ride hard and looking forward that SD will have other wakeboarding chick other then me!
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-14-2007, 10:17 AM Reply   
Haha, yes....I'm transferring to UCSD next Spring and am thinking about joining their wakeboard club (same as SDSU i think). As long as they're ok with a chick who's over 30 and rides like a s s!

Send me an email when u get settled and we'll hit the water!
Old     (lnds143)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-14-2007, 2:30 PM Reply   
Hey Sheri! I ride all the time up at Lake Elsinore, but the transmission on my boat has to be replaced so I won't have a boat for a while :-( If you ever have room for my fiance and I we would be down to drive to SD. We always hit the lake as early as possible, are available during the week, and don't flake hehe.
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-16-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
Sorry to hear about ur transmission. What a pain.

I might be going out in a few days. Decided to get going on my carpet project, so everything is out of the boat right now. Hoping to be done in the next couple of days.

I'll email u!
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-19-2007, 5:54 AM Reply   
Hey Sheri,
I live in SD and have my own boat. Can't ride weekdays, only a weekend warrior right now.
Just messing around, you already know me.
Glad to see that you are continuing the hunt for some other girls to ride with.

Paola
Old     (melty_1)      Join Date: May 2005       06-20-2007, 12:38 PM Reply   
Paola - What do u mean, u have a boat??? Girls can't own boats. Are u nuts?
btw, yes for Sunday...I'll give u a call later.

Lindsey - I rode with Joe and Dan this week. They said u are big into wake surfing. I'm actually getting ready to try it out on my boat soon, to see if it's any good on an SN2001. So, u'll have to bring ur board down one of these days to help me get it dialed in.
Old     (lnds143)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-21-2007, 6:17 PM Reply   
Sounds great Sheri, I have the new walker composite x board so I'll bring some stuff :-) Let me know when you are going out, without my boat I am free and dying to ride. My number is (805)796-1408 so just give me a call if you have room.