Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-23-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
Girls,

The boarding community has been geared to the needs of male boarders and their styles for far too long. Our mission at Babes with Boards is to provide all you “Babes with Boards” with top quality stylish board wear and accessories at affordable prices. Enjoy shopping our product line and if there is anything you can’t find please let us know. We are expanding our product line weekly.

Thanks, and keep on riding…...

http://www.babeswithboards.com
Old     (wakechick4life)      Join Date: May 2007       05-23-2007, 10:41 AM Reply   
i like it but we need something geared just towards wakeboarders.
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-23-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
I like it. Very impressive site and gear. I'm really diggin the trucker hats and the "spanky pants". Thats cute.
Old     (wakechick4life)      Join Date: May 2007       05-23-2007, 4:46 PM Reply   
i think its awsome 2.
Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-24-2007, 5:32 AM Reply   
Thanks for the feedback!
Old     (wakechick4life)      Join Date: May 2007       05-24-2007, 7:47 AM Reply   
I'll diffidently be shopping around on that website.
Old     (nhu1978)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-24-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
Mike Z... will your site only carry "your" name brand? Curious minds want to know... Mahalo!
Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-24-2007, 2:59 PM Reply   
nhu fryhover,

Yeah, we will only carry our brand name of clothes.
Old     (nhu1978)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-24-2007, 4:10 PM Reply   
Keep us posted on when the boardshorts will be on the site! Mahalo plenty!
Old     (wakechick4life)      Join Date: May 2007       05-24-2007, 6:05 PM Reply   
we need some bathing suits too.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-24-2007, 10:34 PM Reply   
i like the idea and the clothing, but i think you need some more creative graphics, not just logo tees and stuff. I mean, they can have the logo, but along with some other things.

something like this

http://www.swell.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4169&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C3%2 C143%2C147%2C440&iProductID=4169

i love the tanks with the bra incorporated. I love this kind of shirts, and thats the only thing i take when i go riding, its great cause i do not like to take a bra in my bag for when i change clothes.

if you need some help in the graphic area, let me know, Im almost done with my studies in graphic design and have some experience with t shirt designing
Old     (tcan)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-25-2007, 3:54 AM Reply   
you know i would like to see some boardshorts with some stretch and can put up with the elements here saltwater and alot of sun...and somewhat impermeable..roxy has 1 pair they call it seemless cell technology...i love them...living in hawaii, and riding 5 to 6 days a week...all i wear are bathing suits and boardshorts with the occasional sweatshirt n pants, for when i pull the boat out of the water after sunset...if you need someone to test let me know. i will be shoppin too! i love the concept
Old     (mx118)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-25-2007, 5:53 AM Reply   
I have passed all your info.

Thanks again for all your feedback!!!
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-29-2007, 9:48 AM Reply   
They make stretchy board shorts! I need to get some of those! I'm not a "small" girl so I have a hard time finding shorts that fit. This last time around, I had to buy guys shorts and them cut them to fit.
Old     (kslakebum)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-29-2007, 9:55 AM Reply   
I also hate how the shirts are short in length. I would like shirts to be something I can throw on over a swimsuit and boardshorts at the lake. The clothes look cool on the site, but I think the logo is too plane, they need some "spicing up"
Old     (babeswithboards)      Join Date: May 2007       05-30-2007, 3:58 PM Reply   
kelley

What types of shirts would you like in full length. Tanks, tees? I am in production on long tanks and also tunic coverups. Let me know

Thanks
Christa
BabeswithBoards
Old     (tcan)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-30-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
the only ones i know of are oakley, roxy n matrix...4 the stretch kine board shorts...it would be nice to see someone else break the mold! long tanks!!! easier to clean the boat in too...just a thought
Old     (kslakebum)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-31-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
both tanks and tee's. i like how they are now starting to come a little bit past your belt line on jeans. and i hate how some tee's are skin tight on you.
Old     (babeswithboards)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2007, 4:16 PM Reply   
Girls
I just received the new rashguards and boardshorts from my manufacturer. I also have a Shorter beach type boardshort coming soon. The boardshorts above are styled for the active boarder, are fast drying and have a 15inch side seam }. Will have designs added this week and will be on the site wtihin 10 days. Keep checking the site www.babeswithboards.com for new items

Thanks for all your support

BWBUploadUpload
Upload
Upload
Old     (kiwi1)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-11-2007, 12:56 PM Reply   
Check out Ten-80.com, cool chick's stuff.
Old     (bruce_p)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-13-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
This isn't Bruce, but his wife Dawn. I'm having the worst time finding board shorts that fit those of us who have given birth twice. My quads are solid thanks to 4x weekly workouts, snowboarding and now wakeboarding, but the boardshorts I find are geared more toward 20-somethings or women with smaller hips! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old     (empulseclothingcom)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-21-2007, 10:34 PM Reply   
Girls,

Check us out at www.empulseclothing.com were we just released our 2007 summer line. We are currently looking for female rider for our team, feel free to contact us through our site. Shop safely with PayPal as you cruz the site. Check out all our new threads, and stop in and see our sponsored riders.

www.empulseclothing.com
www.empulseunderground.com

UploadUploadUploadUpload
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-24-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
Dawn - try Oakley's boardshorts. I used to wear only guy's shorts (in fact, wore a pair today!) b/c they fit over my fat a** better, but Oakley makes their girls longer boardshorts to fit more like guy's now. I swear I should be an Oakley rep, as much as I shop there!
Old     (wake_nurse)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
Kylie - you must be psychic, since I found a pair of Oakley women's boardshorts, and they fit perfectly! Wore them yesterday, loved them - dried much faster than my Roxy or Billabongs!