Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (lnds143)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-19-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
I normally ride at Elsinore, and looking to ride with some girls who want to get better. I am an intermediate rider looking to advance.
Old     (wakechik)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-23-2007, 12:37 PM Reply   
hey Lindsey it sounds like we're at the same level. i live up in LA and am looking for some friends to get a ride with too. i met some cool guys from canyon, so i might start goin with them. i'll let you know if that happens.
Old     (lnds143)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-23-2007, 2:18 PM Reply   
hey! that'd be cool, but I have my own boat also so if you ever want to come out and ride i'm out at Lake Elsinore friday through sunday weather permitting. we'll be out tomorrow and sunday so if you want to go out just let me know.
Old     (wakechik)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-05-2007, 11:05 AM Reply   
Lindsey, i'm stoked you have your own boat! haha. yea i'd love to come board with you sometime. do you have myspace or anything like that to keep in touch with? let's get to know each other. thanks!
Old     (wakechik)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-05-2007, 11:07 AM Reply   
you got the new Ronix Rise boots!!!! do you like them? i'm gonna get those for sure. i got the hyperlite Blur, and those boots are a must!
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       03-31-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
Lindsey and kt-
Just started last year, but I love riding and I definitely want to get better. I live in RSM and ride at Elsinore. No boat, so I'm always looking to be a third.
Old     (lnds143)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-02-2007, 3:58 PM Reply   
Hey Kristin! We're out at Elsinore Friday through Sunday weather permitting, and also Wednesday mornings. Whenever you want to come out just let me know. Looking forward to riding with you!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-02-2007, 9:55 PM Reply   
are boys allowed in the boat?

hey kristin, tell lindsey that i'm cool and can teach!
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-03-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
Hey ladies! Lindsey I sent you an email. As much as I love my girls in San Diego but I would love to get an Elsi crew together. It is so much closer for me. And on Joe's behalf... he rocks! He not only is cool and can teach, he takes amazing pictures. Congrats on the direction as well Joe. Very stoked for you.
Old     (kathleen)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-03-2007, 11:37 AM Reply   
Do you girls ever ride at the Carlsbad Lagoon? There will be a ton of girls riding there with some female Pros April 15-16. It'd be a great place to meet other local girls to ride with.
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       04-03-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
Lindsey-
Thanks!!! I've got my son visiting for spring break this weekend, but next Wed morning I'm available, and next weekend. The bf has gone out with Joe and says that his batwing is supreme! I've thought about making a deal with the devil to go w2w...he, he! Perhaps I just need more feedback than...you just have to go for it. So far that hasn't secured the desired results!
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-03-2007, 3:29 PM Reply   
Hi Chicas. I'm totally game at getting better!(sometimes). I'm pretty stuck at where I'm at but thats beacause I'm a grown ass woman. hahaha

No, Seriously I would love to ride with the ladies.I think it would be very inpirational to watch you guys advance. I might even be ispired to try an invert!
If you do get an all girl crew I would love to join you guys if only but once. Elsinore is not that close for me:-(.

I'm avaiable to ride Friday am and I can drive, do gas and clean.
Thanks,
Paula
Old     (lnds143)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-06-2007, 2:24 PM Reply   
Alright Umali if you throw down a bat wing you can come out.

and to Kathleen - Are you talking about the maven sessions? I was thinking about going, but I've never rode at the Lagoon. Hope to see you there!

and to Kristin - Wednesday sounds good, but we'll call you before then. And as far as the W2W I've heard that a lot also, but some advice that helped me was to approach the wake in the seated chair position. You'll get it in no time!
Old     (jbjboc)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-10-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
Hey Lindsey
good luck this seaon with INT
I'm sure you'll kill it! I dont think i'll make many events this season- ive got some other things happenin. Say hi to your dad for me!