Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What is like that? Not sure what you're saying.
Just saying when the judge sentences you to death for kissing some bloke and then commutes your sentence because he's such a good guy I think it's a bit ingenious.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
YES!!! You finally get it now. We all deserve eternal death. Including me. The difference is my death sentence has been paid for by Christ who saved me.
Follow up question, is all sin the same? Perving at some blokes wife is the same as bumming him? Both deserve death?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2020, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
If your voters had to even show ID, Trump would have won in a landslide. Your party is chocked full of criminals. In fact, you guys just literally voted in felons' ability to vote. The aversion to mail-in is ballot harvesting-which is a known libtard cheating tactic. That's why you guys keep pushing for it.

What's truly amazing is Trump's ability to get the votes he did when his opponents "buy ink by the barrel."
You feel fine ignoring the multitude of ways trump and rightys cheated, ok. Then you want to create laws not in place that suppress the vote. ok Then you claim mail in ballot harvesting is being done by Libs and not by your own fine people (who were caught doing it in 2018) w/o any proof Democrats do it. These are the logical reasons trump will lose every election lawsuit. He has no evidence. Its just his word, and um cough, cough, its schtick. Those conservative judges dont appreciate schtick.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2020, 2:34 PM Reply   
Does sleepy Joe still have dementia or is that gone now, he seems pretty sharp on his victory lap????
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2020, 9:14 PM Reply   
Guess the lefties who voted Biden and wear masks while in their own car solo forgot how much they hammered and criticized Trump for hosting outdoor rallies .

It’s ok to host those now in the name of Biden. Even the tyrannical leaders of these lockdown havens have time to participate. How can anyone take these clowns seriously?

THE HYPOCRISY NEVER ENDS.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-08-2020 at 9:20 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2020, 9:22 PM Reply   
Complete farce.

Yes, that’s mayor beetle juice. Middle of giant crowd. NO MASK !
Name:  219AFDA5-583D-4FC1-95B5-CEB69C68B64A.jpeg
Views: 990
Size:  28.2 KB

Followed up by Governor fatzker who just had close contact with a positive member 4 days prior to that picture. Guess he doesn’t need to quarantine like he requires everyone in the state too ..... he can just walk around in crowds while the rest of the state can’t eat inside.
Name:  F79C15E7-AB19-44BE-A0AA-A845A6A6CA03.jpg
Views: 961
Size:  75.1 KB

Name:  F95AEC14-726E-4D56-8B7F-67A9A4B2A521.jpg
Views: 955
Size:  126.1 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-08-2020 at 9:31 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2020, 9:43 PM Reply   
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge spike

Name:  0E08DC91-15B2-4CF3-B027-428BA01A4E27.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  85.1 KB
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2020, 9:45 PM Reply   
Make Trump Pay up front.
You know that Trump is Not a man of his word, so make him pay up front for the recount!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dear-wisc...110001425.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2020, 9:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Make Trump Pay up front.
You know that Trump is Not a man of his word, so make him pay up front for the recount!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dear-wisc...110001425.html
I believe the lefts response would be “We have to start the investigation first before we know what’s in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2020, 10:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think so. If not, again, as a self-proclaimed "christian" tell me how you can support a baby-killing, alphabet promoting candidate? I've asked you that many times.
How can it be possible to kill a "baby" when your so called "baby" cannot even make the girl pregnant? There are probably more "babies" going down the toilet than getting implanted in a woman's Uterus to make a real baby, which actually gets the girl pregnant. We can eliminate abortion in America with proper birth control, but then the right couldn't hide behind their hypocritical stance on abortion.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2020, 10:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I believe the lefts response would be “We have to start the investigation first before we know what’s in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Talk about a speaker of the house that has one foot in the grave, the day they voted to impeach Trump was the day Trump was on his way to becoming president, again, all he had to do was stop tweeting and stop lying, which he could do neither, good riddance!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2020, 10:54 PM Reply   
WoW! Pfizer Vaccine 90% effective, Dow jump 1500 points! I guess Pfizer hates Trump, if this came out two weeks ago, Trump would have won, Oh well.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2020, 10:54 PM Reply   
Trump 2024!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2020, 12:43 AM Reply   
Actually things were up before the vaccine announcement. I think the market likes the idea of divided gov't/gridlock.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 2:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Actually things were up before the vaccine announcement. I think the market likes the idea of divided gov't/gridlock.
As do I when there’s a libtard as prez.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 2:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
How can it be possible to kill a "baby" when your so called "baby" cannot even make the girl pregnant? There are probably more "babies" going down the toilet than getting implanted in a woman's Uterus to make a real baby, which actually gets the girl pregnant. We can eliminate abortion in America with proper birth control, but then the right couldn't hide behind their hypocritical stance on abortion.
Not sure what you’re even saying. Besides Catholics, who has a problem with birth control?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 2:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just saying when the judge sentences you to death for kissing some bloke and then commutes your sentence because he's such a good guy I think it's a bit ingenious.
That’s not at all what I said or implied. Not even sure what you’re talking about now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 2:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Follow up question, is all sin the same? Perving at some blokes wife is the same as bumming him? Both deserve death?
All the same. Consequences are not always the same though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You feel fine ignoring the multitude of ways trump and rightys cheated, ok. Then you want to create laws not in place that suppress the vote. ok Then you claim mail in ballot harvesting is being done by Libs and not by your own fine people (who were caught doing it in 2018) w/o any proof Democrats do it. These are the logical reasons trump will lose every election lawsuit. He has no evidence. Its just his word, and um cough, cough, its schtick. Those conservative judges dont appreciate schtick.
Cheating of any kind by either side should be punished and bigly discouraged. Showing ID and voting in person with few exceptions is the best way to achieve it. I’m content to lean on the decisions of the courts and move on from there. No deranged feelings like dems have had for the last 4 years. No comfort animals or Play-Doh needed like you guys needed either. If Hiden is the legit prez, then he’s my prez. I’ll deal with it and keep rollin.

Looks like we have a whistle blower.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nev...trump-campaign
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2020, 3:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
If your voters had to even show ID, Trump would have won in a landslide. Your party is chocked full of criminals. In fact, you guys just literally voted in felons' ability to vote. The aversion to mail-in is ballot harvesting-which is a known libtard cheating tactic. That's why you guys keep pushing for it.
Seems like it worked out OK for Trump in Florida?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 3:31 AM Reply   
In case you haven’t seen just how evil they are on the left lately, we get this little nugget from the murderer in chief, Gov Queermo. The same guy that sentenced thousands of seniors to their Kung Flu death in their old folks’ homes. Despite it looking like Hiden is the next prez, Queermo couldn’t resist letting a little more TDS out of his system. Unbelievable.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...administration
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2020, 3:40 AM Reply   
So Rudy's star witness appears to be a felon as well?

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...fender-1335241
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
In case you haven’t seen just how evil they are on the left lately, we get this little nugget from the murderer in chief, Gov Queermo. The same guy that sentenced thousands of seniors to their Kung Flu death in their old folks’ homes. Despite it looking like Hiden is the next prez, Queermo couldn’t resist letting a little more TDS out of his system. Unbelievable.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...administration
Listening to the business folks on CNBC this morning, it doesn't sound like they'll have enough doses for wide distribution within the population until mid to late 2021. They are talking 50M doses (enough for 25M people) *worldwide* by the end of this year, which should be helpful for front line health care workers and first responders.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-09-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Listening to the business folks on CNBC this morning, it doesn't sound like they'll have enough doses for wide distribution within the population until mid to late 2021. They are talking 50M doses (enough for 25M people) *worldwide* by the end of this year, which should be helpful for front line health care workers and first responders.
I thought Trump was a complete liar according to left and the media stating a vaccine was close , Coulda swore every news media outlet and leftist all star told me so . Here we are less than week after the election , vaccine announcement given just as predicted by him. Crazy how that works eh?

ITS ALL LEGIT !!!!!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I thought Trump was a complete liar according to left and the media stating a vaccine was close , Coulda swore every news media outlet and leftist all star told me so . Here we are less than week after the election , vaccine announcement given just as predicted by him. Crazy how that works eh?

ITS ALL LEGIT !!!!!!!!
So by very close, you mean a year from now?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2020, 4:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
So by very close, you mean a year from now?
If you keep saying "very close" eventually you'll be right.

So much for antifa being democrats narrative.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...dows-vandalism
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2020, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cheating of any kind by either side should be punished and bigly discouraged. Showing ID and voting in person with few exceptions is the best way to achieve it. I’m content to lean on the decisions of the courts and move on from there. No deranged feelings like dems have had for the last 4 years. No comfort animals or Play-Doh needed like you guys needed either. If Hiden is the legit prez, then he’s my prez. I’ll deal with it and keep rollin.

Looks like we have a whistle blower.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nev...trump-campaign
Appreciate that we agree all cheating is bigly discouraged. Instead of just reading the misleading title, did you even listen to the Nev Atty General? Please, go back and listen. He is quite clear.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
The vaccine was made during the Trump administration so it's probably not trustworthy according to anyone on the left who was asked about it before the election.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Anyone else think the timing of Pfizer's announcement is a tad curious being that it was announced a week after the election? With a better than 90% success rate, you'd think they'd be excited to be talking about it beforehand. I'm not sure how those things are normally treated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Also, who here is planning to take it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2020, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

ITS ALL LEGIT !!!!!!!!
No ,you are right. He is a complete liar saying vaccine would be out before the election. We have an announcement of hopefully a 90% vaccine. No one is getting it yet. First responders will get it first rest of the country as was predicted, some time next year.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2020, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, who here is planning to take it?
Hand up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
No ,you are right. He is a complete liar saying vaccine would be out before the election. We have an announcement of hopefully a 90% vaccine. No one is getting it yet. First responders will get it first rest of the country as was predicted, some time next year.
When/where did he promise a vaccine would be out BEFORE the election??? The best I can remember was him saying they hoped there would be one and that chances were good one would be out by the end of the year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm... A simple 20 second Google search revealed this. Looks like I just found the real liar is YOU! I even found it at your favorite fact-checking site to boot! If anything, Trump couldn't have made a more perfect timeline prediction.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...-election-day/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone else think the timing of Pfizer's announcement is a tad curious being that it was announced a week after the election? With a better than 90% success rate, you'd think they'd be excited to be talking about it beforehand. I'm not sure how those things are normally treated.
From what I've read, the expert panel review was received by Pfizer yesterday.

And it also sounds less conclusive the more I read about it. We are all jonesing for good news about the vaccine, but time will tell whether the science holds up in the real world.

Sounds like we will all have ample time to decide whether to take the vaccine or not.

From what I can find, Pfizer did not take fed warp speed research money, but did enter into a deal to sell 100M doses by year end for $1.95B if the vaccine is approved by the FDA. So a whole buncha ifs there too -- whether that much vaccine will be available and whether an emergency exemption is the same as FDA approval.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm... A simple 20 second Google search revealed this. Looks like I just found the real liar is YOU! I even found it at your favorite fact-checking site to boot! If anything, Trump couldn't have made a more perfect timeline prediction.
Lets call it a push.
President Trump on Wednesday again said widespread distribution of a vaccine against the coronavirus would happen before the end of the year, directly contradicting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield. The CDC chief testified earlier Wednesday that a vaccine would not be widely available until next spring or summer.

Trump said he expects the government to be able to distribute a vaccine "sometime in October," though "it may be a little later than that."

When asked why his message on a vaccine timeline and the efficacy of masks differed so profoundly from the CDC director's, Trump said that Redfield had "made a mistake" and "misunderstood" the questions.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ntil-next-year
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey 95, how’s it feel to be shot down by friendly fire, liar. I see you still can’t shake your TDS.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lets call it a push.
President Trump on Wednesday again said widespread distribution of a vaccine against the coronavirus would happen before the end of the year, directly contradicting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield. The CDC chief testified earlier Wednesday that a vaccine would not be widely available until next spring or summer.

Trump said he expects the government to be able to distribute a vaccine "sometime in October," though "it may be a little later than that."

When asked why his message on a vaccine timeline and the efficacy of masks differed so profoundly from the CDC director's, Trump said that Redfield had "made a mistake" and "misunderstood" the questions.
No. Let’s not. Take your push and push it up your 95sn. You just lied when you accused him of promising a vaccine before the election. Stop lying and own it.

Last edited by markj; 11-09-2020 at 5:35 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2020, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lets call it a push.

Such a crack up that you lie, want to call it a push and then self-own with the rest of your post. Do you even read what you write??? Dude, smoke another one and get back to melting into the couch. Or go inhale some more sanded paint and Bondo.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
Bahahaha Georgia republicans are turning on each other, hilarious. "He's in a tough position...because he has to follow the facts." Yep that pretty much sums up the republican party these days.

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-09-2020, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bahahaha Georgia republicans are turning on each other, hilarious. "He's in a tough position...because he has to follow the facts." Yep that pretty much sums up the republican party these days.

There’s already hard facts and evidence of dead people registering the day before the election and dropping ballots in the mail. Kinda hard to do that from the grave of 2 yrs. more proof an ID and in person voting is the only real solution to reduce fraud. So spare us the bull****. In the immortal words of the dems regarding covid. One dead person votingis too many. Lock it down!!!!!!

This is a great video.
https://youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2020, 3:03 PM Reply   
The real reason Trump is pushing all these pointless (and inexpensive) court cases - to grift his supporters’ cash and pay off his debts. And the numpties are more than happy to pay up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...wTqyoc1V2g#app
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2020, 3:19 PM Reply   
I prefer Presidents who aren't one term.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2020, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
We have an announcement of hopefully a 90% vaccine.
The other 10% die.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2020, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I prefer Presidents who aren't one term.
He certainly was in a class of his own
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2020, 3:54 PM Reply   
bahahaha someone picked up www.loser.com and redirected it to...
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-09-2020, 10:30 PM Reply   
Look at it this way, we will know the results by dec 8th. And will see what Fraud took place, if any, and see how many people voted twice, dead voters, fake voters. ballast harvesting etc etc happened. Then we have fix the system, and have only live, in person, ID voting. So we dont have to go through this again.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2020, 10:49 PM Reply   
Grint for one isn’t giving up voting by mail, and neither will Utah, Washington, and many other states. More fantasyland lol.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-10-2020, 1:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Look at it this way, we will know the results by dec 8th. And will see what Fraud took place, if any, and see how many people voted twice, dead voters, fake voters. ballast harvesting etc etc happened. Then we have fix the system, and have only live, in person, ID voting. So we dont have to go through this again.
My grandma is 81, she has a blood disease. She voted for Trump by mail.

For voter fraud to be effective, it would have to turn electors. That would mean that it would need to be massive, one sided and precise. A vote here and a vote there does nothing. Just think what it would take. 10,000 physical ballots are a pallet load--They would have to be slipped in (or out) by an agent, approved by an agent and counted by an agent all in the precise location they were needed. The conspiracy would need to be huge and highly coordinated. If there was even one good American in the chain, the whole thing would be blown wide open. Also, consider the penalties for voter fraud. If you got caught with even one illegal ballot, you are going to prison.

I'm sure that they will find a ballot that fell behind a desk, one stuck in a machine, some guy who did fill out one for his invalid parent, but it won't change anything. I hope people who tamper with elections see justice.

Most of the ballot burning you have seen online has already proven to be a false. Find a sample ballot online, load it into Adobe Pro and type false data in the lines and then go out into the woods and burn them on FB live.

I know it is hard pill to swallow. I wish the republicans had a candidate up there that would kept us out of this close election--wouldn't have been hard, IMO. Conspiracy exists when people can't accept facts. JFK wasn't killed by the CIA. A single guy, who was an expert marksman, made the shot of a lifetime. Well within his skill-set. The facts are there. People let their imaginations run wild because they cannot accept what their eyes, ears, and common sense are telling them.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-10-2020, 1:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
My grandma is 81, she has a blood disease. She voted for Trump by mail.

For voter fraud to be effective, it would have to turn electors. That would mean that it would need to be massive, one sided and precise. A vote here and a vote there does nothing. Just think what it would take. 10,000 physical ballots are a pallet load--They would have to be slipped in (or out) by an agent, approved by an agent and counted by an agent all in the precise location they were needed. The conspiracy would need to be huge and highly coordinated. If there was even one good American in the chain, the whole thing would be blown wide open. Also, consider the penalties for voter fraud. If you got caught with even one illegal ballot, you are going to prison.

I'm sure that they will find a ballot that fell behind a desk, one stuck in a machine, some guy who did fill out one for his invalid parent, but it won't change anything. I hope people who tamper with elections see justice.

Most of the ballot burning you have seen online has already proven to be a false. Find a sample ballot online, load it into Adobe Pro and type false data in the lines and then go out into the woods and burn them on FB live.

I know it is hard pill to swallow. I wish the republicans had a candidate up there that would kept us out of this close election--wouldn't have been hard, IMO. Conspiracy exists when people can't accept facts. JFK wasn't killed by the CIA. A single guy, who was an expert marksman, made the shot of a lifetime. Well within his skill-set. The facts are there. People let their imaginations run wild because they cannot accept what their eyes, ears, and common sense are telling them.
Nah, Ted Cruz's daddy killed JFK. Trump said so so you know it's true.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-10-2020, 1:45 AM Reply   
derp derp
Attached Images

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-10-2020, 1:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nah, Ted Cruz's daddy killed JFK. Trump said so so you know it's true.
Ted Cruz is my senator and that is one of the big reasons that I could never support Trump. The fact that Ted Cruz supports a man that derailed his campaign with an outright lie really makes me wish that there was an alternate to Cruz....

Beto wasn't it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-10-2020, 1:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Can you direct me to where people are taking wagers that Trump will prevail in this election. I have cash in hand.

You want to fix the system. Just create a database of registered voters and disqualify the vote if they vote more than once or are dead. You want observers? Put cameras over every election worker's table while counting votes attached to DVRs and observation room monitors.

What you shouldn't do is claim the election is fraudulent solely because your guy didn't win. If you didn't change your address on your voter registration and your ballot goes elsewhere, then that's on you. If your didn't prepare ahead of time to properly observe and preserve evidence then that's just too bad. Next time make sure your representatives fix the problem.

BTW, where is Trump? Hiding in his basement?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-10-2020, 1:59 AM Reply   
Yeah, he's mine too (blech). Beto was frighteningly (from Cruz' standpoint) close to a win. And it wasn't just that Cruz supports Trump - his disgusting obsequious as$licking was just beyond the pale.
Attached Images

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-10-2020, 2:53 AM Reply   
Grifter gotta pay those debts down somehow!
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-10-2020, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux News headline
Pelosi refuses to denounce socialism as far-left pressures party, she angles for new term as speaker
Translation: Pelosi refuses to engage in imprecise ambiguous hate speech that would alienate her supporters.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
We are rounding the corner!
https://www.grandforksherald.com/new...n-stay-at-work
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
There’s already hard facts and evidence of dead people registering the day before the election and dropping ballots in the mail. Kinda hard to do that from the grave of 2 yrs. more proof an ID and in person voting is the only real solution to reduce fraud. So spare us the bull****. In the immortal words of the dems regarding covid. One dead person votingis too many. Lock it down!!!!!!

This is a great video.
https://youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs
This is what people are waiting for, where are the "hard facts and evidence..."?
I have no issues with recounts in a tight race, lets count all the legal votes. The problem thus far seems that there is no factual basis for the claims. If you have the hard facts and evidence, im sure many people are interested in seeing it. Not sure the vid counts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is ‘ballot harvesting’ and why is California fighting about it?
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...246424595.html

But in 2016, under Assembly Bill 1921, the state Legislature expanded the law to let any person, not just a family member, return someone’s ballot for them. Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, who authored the bill, said at the time it would remove another obstacle for voters.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...#storylink=cpy
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
The vaccine was made during the Trump administration so it's probably not trustworthy according to anyone on the left who was asked about it before the election.
Gov. Cuomo emerges as stumbling block to New York rollout of Pfizer vaccine
https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/cuomo-...ccine-rollout/

Cuomo said the vaccine rollout plan needed to be stopped until his old friend President-elect Joe Biden takes office in January, otherwise it will cause “damage.”

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What is ‘ballot harvesting’ and why is California fighting about it?
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...246424595.html

But in 2016, under Assembly Bill 1921, the state Legislature expanded the law to let any person, not just a family member, return someone’s ballot for them. Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, who authored the bill, said at the time it would remove another obstacle for voters.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...#storylink=cpy
Not sure the point you want to make with that article. Its about R's trying, and succeeding in doing a little ballot harvesting, not really the intent of the law. Its intent....as the article describes...
“It makes it so that my mother isn’t committing a criminal act when she returns the ballot of her elderly neighbor,” Mitchell said. “The pedestrian use of this ballot delivery law is 100 times greater than any kind of organized political campaign’s use of the law.”

“This is something that just normal people end up using,” Mitchell said.

Republicans originally opposed ballot collection, saying such practices could open the door for fraud and could give Democrats an unfair advantage.

I "harvested" several ballots and took them to the polls for my mom, myself and several friends. I didnt look, but all those friends were trump voters. I still delivered them. Because that law, it was legal for me to get those trump votes to the polls.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Grifter gotta pay those debts down somehow!
How is that? The US is finally energy independent during the Trump administration. Pretty sure you did not hear about that on CNN.

Guess who wants to make us dependent on China? You know the people we have to get the minerals for electric vehicles from? Good ol Pedophile Joe the Chinese Ambassador
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gov. Cuomo emerges as stumbling block to New York rollout of Pfizer vaccine
https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/cuomo-...ccine-rollout/

Cuomo said the vaccine rollout plan needed to be stopped until his old friend President-elect Joe Biden takes office in January, otherwise it will cause “damage.”

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms
He just thinks trump will screw up the roll out. Based on 4 years of trump, how he handled covid response and everything else... its pretty reasonable thought.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Would it be fair to hold Trump to the same standard you place on Biden? It seems his rap sheet is extensive. When you are famous they let you do it, i just grab em by the pussy. She was married, I jumped on her like a bitch, did Joe Biden say stuff like that? We now its true because we have all seen and heard it, right. Was trump married when that happened? Seems a terible way to treat your wife. Agree? Did Joe Biden pay off a porn star and another woman in the "sex entertainment" industry so they wouldnt talk during the 2016 election? His atty went to jail for it. Wasnt trump married and banging sex industry sluts right after his actual wife gave birth to his son? Maybe you shouldnt bring up this issue when yor guy is still in court fighting rape cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
Difference is non of that is illegal. What Pedophile Joe did is illegal. Hey, you demorats where tired of Christian Republicans and always said you would support a non- puritan type of Republican. Well that is a lie. Of course it is, because everything you guys say are a lie.

Oh....Biden is on film doing it as well. Besides, I thought you did not like voting for these types of people. Sounds like you pulled the lever. Actaully did you pull the lever this year or are you able to vote?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
He just thinks trump will screw up the roll out. Based on 4 years of trump, how he handled covid response and everything else... its pretty reasonable thought.
I am fine with holding off a vaccine in the democrats name. Let's make it official. Say to the world that we hate Trump so much that you want to keep people from getting a vaccine that has been killing all these poor poor people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure the point you want to make with that article. Its about R's trying, and succeeding in doing a little ballot harvesting, not really the intent of the law. Its intent....as the article describes...
“It makes it so that my mother isn’t committing a criminal act when she returns the ballot of her elderly neighbor,” Mitchell said. “The pedestrian use of this ballot delivery law is 100 times greater than any kind of organized political campaign’s use of the law.”

“This is something that just normal people end up using,” Mitchell said.

Republicans originally opposed ballot collection, saying such practices could open the door for fraud and could give Democrats an unfair advantage.

I "harvested" several ballots and took them to the polls for my mom, myself and several friends. I didnt look, but all those friends were trump voters. I still delivered them. Because that law, it was legal for me to get those trump votes to the polls.
The article put their own little emotional spin on it. The purpose was to use illegals and their families with drivers license plus motor voter registration to flood the state with mail in ballots. Now they go in and collect them for them and fill them out. Just in my time in kalifornia the state went from Republican to plus 3 million democrat. That is not possible without illegal immigration and voting set up to cheat the system.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-10-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know the people we have to get the minerals for electric vehicles from? Good ol Pedophile Joe the Chinese Ambassador
More uninformed nonsense. The vast majority of EV battery materials come from Congo, Chile, Brazil, & Australia
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Translation: Pelosi refuses to engage in imprecise ambiguous hate speech that would alienate her supporters.
that's funny because Harris actually answered the question as "no" even though we know she is a liar. Then again is she? She says joe is a sexual assaulter so maybe she is truthful
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Ted Cruz is my senator and that is one of the big reasons that I could never support Trump. The fact that Ted Cruz supports a man that derailed his campaign with an outright lie really makes me wish that there was an alternate to Cruz....

Beto wasn't it.
So now it is Cruz......

Any other people on the list that makes you not a Republican besides the point you were never a Republican?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-10-2020, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure what you’re even saying. Besides Catholics, who has a problem with birth control?
The whole Republican party,
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/birt...152012692.html

An analysis by the National Women’s Law Center showed that the ACA saved Americans $1.4 billion on oral birth control in 2013, and that an estimated 55 million women obtained birth control or other contraceptive services with no out-of-pocket costs. It saved the average woman $255 annually on birth control pills, found a study conducted by Nora Becker for Health Affairs.

By getting rid of the ACA, they will get rid of easy access to BIRTH CONTROL, this has Nothing to do with Abortion, but shows that there will be More abortions without the ACA.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does sleepy Joe still have dementia or is that gone now, he seems pretty sharp on his victory lap????
Still will not answer questions
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Difference is non of that is illegal. What Pedophile Joe did is illegal. Hey, you demorats where tired of Christian Republicans and always said you would support a non- puritan type of Republican. Well that is a lie. Of course it is, because everything you guys say are a lie.

Oh....Biden is on film doing it as well. Besides, I thought you did not like voting for these types of people. Sounds like you pulled the lever. Actaully did you pull the lever this year or are you able to vote?
Campaign finance law says paying off people for their silence is unlawful. Adultery is still illegal in some states but generally considered corrupt and immoral by religious and legal standards plus the general public. So, we have seen the trump tapes, where is Bidens? Hunters laptop?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Third time you brought it up, third time i will set you straight. You could try to cheat and vote twice with two ballots. However, when they are counted, at least one would be tossed, as you had already voted. I hope i dont have to explain it a 4th time, 3's a charm. Dead people cant vote doug. 99% of the time the issue is that a son has same name and or address as son with same name, or the birth date is incorrect, instead of being born in 1890, should read 1990. If you were to apply the amount of time trying to look for problems and spreading misinfo, into researching the truth or if what you read is fact, you would be a much happier man. It takes little effort to google and fact check to ease blood pressure.
And who is doing that work? They do not arrive in the same piles. By the looks of it, the people counting by hand are just trying to get through the vast stacks and they look to be the same people who are the jury of your peers. No one is comparing ballots to each other. That is a farce. That is why the democrats filed 320 lawsuits after the primaries and prior to the election to change the election laws of 43 states.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
The article put their own little emotional spin on it. The purpose was to use illegals and their families with drivers license plus motor voter registration to flood the state with mail in ballots. Now they go in and collect them for them and fill them out. Just in my time in kalifornia the state went from Republican to plus 3 million democrat. That is not possible without illegal immigration and voting set up to cheat the system.
I missed it, can you point THAT part out in your source?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-10-2020, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still will not answer questions
He is a politician. Trump was different, he would answer all questions asked. With lies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Man the long and short of this is that trumps irrational fear of mail in ballots, which a big (but not complete) chunk of his supporters bought into, bit him in the butt. Yes there was a red wave of Election Day voting, but it’s not as convenient and those who were too scared to vote by mail and couldn’t make it to the polls are now potential votes lost.

I was listening to XM 125 driving around town today, and the conservative radio callers make Mark and Delta seem like completely reasonable elder statesmen. Today I learned that Obama and Pelosi are in on the fix, and that this vote shouldn’t count because nobody in the MSM is talking about FISA warrants. With a decent slice of the R electorate looking for the boogieman under every rock it’s not surprising that it’s hard to keep them focused on showing up and voting (btw we Dems have our own crazies and voter turnout issues, to be sure).
You mean the crazy dems who are using their spare time to beat up Republicans, burning and looting cities.

Turns out they did it to another Trump supporter in the town next to me. Busted up his car and spray painted F&ck Trump on his car and house. They also protested him at this house for 2 nights. You guys are going to get yours.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-10-2020, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
And who is doing that work? They do not arrive in the same piles. By the looks of it, the people counting by hand are just trying to get through the vast stacks and they look to be the same people who are the jury of your peers. No one is comparing ballots to each other. That is a farce. That is why the democrats filed 320 lawsuits after the primaries and prior to the election to change the election laws of 43 states.
This is a snippet of how trumps election lawsuits are going...enjoy. The PENN suit.

Well, that’s now been litigated in court—in front of a not-exactly-liberal federal judge, Paul Diamond, a George W. Bush appointee, 20-year corporate lawyer, and former assistant district attorney. Here’s a snippet of the transcript:

Judge Diamond: Are your observers in the counting room?

Trump lawyer: There's a non zero number of people in the room

Judge Diamond: I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?

Trump lawyer: Yes.

Judge Diamond: I'm sorry, then what's your problem?'"
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is a snippet of how trumps election lawsuits are going...enjoy. The PENN suit.

Well, that’s now been litigated in court—in front of a not-exactly-liberal federal judge, Paul Diamond, a George W. Bush appointee, 20-year corporate lawyer, and former assistant district attorney. Here’s a snippet of the transcript:

Judge Diamond: Are your observers in the counting room?

Trump lawyer: There's a non zero number of people in the room

Judge Diamond: I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?

Trump lawyer: Yes.

Judge Diamond: I'm sorry, then what's your problem?'"
So?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
He is a politician. Trump was different, he would answer all questions asked. With lies.
You would not know a lie if it hit you in the face. You have been typing them for years but you are the perfect one to tell when others are doing it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I missed it, can you point THAT part out in your source?
https://www.270towin.com/states/California