Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You're just fine not having any sort of ID or other metrics & argue voter fraud is rare, but now you're going to argue a foreign power could hack in & scramble the biometric data base? Are you people even on this planet anymore?
Yep.... nailed it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 4:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So you'd be OK if a foreign (or domestic) power hacked in and scrambled the database so your thumb print was somebody else's? Because that would be obama's fault?

You don't think using biometric data for voter verification presents any potential security risk if misued?
Man, I sure missed obtuse Shawn. Welcome back. Two of these in the same discussion.

Where in the H E double Hockey sticks did I say something like that? Are we to that point that you have to fabricate?

They already have all your data. So now what? Stop using data because they have the data? I think Wombat nailed it. You are worried more about some offshore people than you are your party letting in 11 million illegals and now their children who are loyal to the causes of their illegal parents who have access to actual ballots paper or electronic. Am I living in a inverse world?

Look, you are a democrat. That means you have supreme faith in government institutions. So have faith in your government that they have kept you safe from the Russians (even though while your party was in charge they let the Chinese get everything and did not say a single word).
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 5:20 AM Reply   
Lol I actually have very little faith Delta. Especially given recent municipal hacking examples (that we know about). Another example from yesterday in Florida: https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...tputType%3Damp

Good thing Florida’s electoral votes are inconsequential, right?

Do any of these 170 hacked jurisdictions that predate Baltimore (again that we know about) concern you? https://www.recordedfuture.com/state...mware-attacks/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're just fine not having any sort of ID or other metrics & argue voter fraud is rare, but now you're going to argue a foreign power could hack in & scramble the biometric data base? Are you people even on this planet anymore?

Say it’s not for fraud, rather to completely F things up on Election Day so that you show up and get your print scanned and it doesn’t match and you are denied the right to vote? That’s how it’s gonna get used, not to change votes, just to undermine confidence in the system.

Actual fraud — double voting etc is exceedingly rare. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-21-2019, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Say it’s not for fraud, rather to completely F things up on Election Day so that you show up and get your print scanned and it doesn’t match and you are denied the right to vote? That’s how it’s gonna get used, not to change votes, just to undermine confidence in the system.

Actual fraud — double voting etc is exceedingly rare. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
Imagine, being able to show up & vote, without an ID but just with a utility bill? It's illegal to ask their citizen status & if you can't speak English, they'll provide the means to vote in Spanish. It's not going to get used to change votes, just undermine the system. Nuts, huh. Even crazier, imagine a country where your social security number was stolen by an illegal, tax returns filed in your name, can't collect your social security cause someone else already has. Flippin crazy! Do you have any proof that a biometric data base could be hacked? It's rare & a stupid argument cause it doesn't exist. Do you have any proof, Shawn?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol I actually have very little faith Delta. Especially given recent municipal hacking examples (that we know about). Another example from yesterday in Florida: https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...tputType%3Damp

Good thing Florida’s electoral votes are inconsequential, right?

Do any of these 170 hacked jurisdictions that predate Baltimore (again that we know about) concern you? https://www.recordedfuture.com/state...mware-attacks/
Well I share your lack of faith, that is why I don't put my absolute faith in government. I want a relatively free market with a government buffer. I need a ying and yang relationship. If you move power to government only, you will have zero recourse. I am surprised you are a democrat if you don't have faith in the government. I thought at the end of your training they open the big doors to this room with a red hot pot with a symbolic emblem that you have to pick up with your forearms and carry it to a floor switch in order to open the door to the world for you? Either that or I am thinking of Kung Foo the TV show. Seems pretty similar to democrat existence.

As far as hacking. No it does not bother me. Not all hacking is equal and not all systems are configured the same and have the same vulnerabilities. Like I said from the information I have studied and briefings (limited amount as I am not in that game), most of those "hackings" are inside jobs or someone put an infected drive in their systems. Could also come from emails. People are not out surfing the web or checking their yahoo email on election computers. There is not a simple little usb drive port sitting there for someone on election day to upload their malware on the server. I would be more concerned by a inside person like a political operative at best. With that they have political operatives in all sorts of election areas. When it only takes a couple areas to influence an election, it does not take many to swap everything.

Besides, in Florida, maybe I am not that smart but I would simply wipe my drives and reload my software if I were that town in Florida. They obviously do not have proper backups to do so or the know how.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

My wife was denied the right to vote 2 times in the last 2 elections. They some how put her in for send in ballot only.

Me, I was on the roster twice over the last 2 elections. I had them mark my name off and I also got the mail in ballots.

Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got ... - Los Angeles Times

https://www.latimes.com/local/.../la...120-story.html
Woman Facing Voter Fraud Charge Says She Didn’t Mean to Vote Twice

58,000 non-U.S. citizens may have voted in at least one election here, election official says

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...225094315.html

https://fox40.com/2018/11/05/woman-f...to-vote-twice/

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/u...portation.html

Ohioan gets 5-year prison term for illegal voting

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...voting/2530119

Double Voting

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio...le-voting.aspx
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 6:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Imagine, being able to show up & vote, without an ID but just with a utility bill? It's illegal to ask their citizen status & if you can't speak English, they'll provide the means to vote in Spanish. It's not going to get used to change votes, just undermine the system. Nuts, huh. Even crazier, imagine a country where your social security number was stolen by an illegal, tax returns filed in your name, can't collect your social security cause someone else already has. Flippin crazy! Do you have any proof that a biometric data base could be hacked? It's rare & a stupid argument cause it doesn't exist. Do you have any proof, Shawn?
Right here's the thing -- the concern you have is that you are going to get so many people showing up with a fake utility bill in hand that that will tip the balance of the election. There's no evidence that that's EVER happened. That's a lot of living breathing humans to import to a polling place on election day.

What I'm saying is what if someone hacks the database of LEGITIMATE voters. The ones we don't dispute are allowed to vote. And that hacked database renders the whole verification system inoperable. Or maybe only partially inoperable... say every 20th or 15th voter's credentials are messed up. That is much more concerning to me.

I'm not worried that somebody is going magically ADD a bunch of fradulent voters, because you need to get a breathing human to do that. SUBTRACTING legit voters from the rolls is much easier because you can do it by just scrambling the database..
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right here's the thing -- the concern you have is that you are going to get so many people showing up with a fake utility bill in hand that that will tip the balance of the election. There's no evidence that that's EVER happened. That's a lot of living breathing humans to import to a polling place on election day.

What I'm saying is what if someone hacks the database of LEGITIMATE voters. The ones we don't dispute are allowed to vote. And that hacked database renders the whole verification system inoperable. Or maybe only partially inoperable... say every 20th or 15th voter's credentials are messed up. That is much more concerning to me.

I'm not worried that somebody is going magically ADD a bunch of fradulent voters, because you need to get a breathing human to do that. SUBTRACTING legit voters from the rolls is much easier because you can do it by just scrambling the database..
The voter roles are handled by who right now? Cali has 45 million people. You really think they are scrubbing everything all the time? You think they are cross checking against DMV records and addresses for 45 million people with accuracy?

In the article I posted above in LA alone especially with the new voter harvesting, operatives head to the streets and get the homeless to sign the forms and they the operatives fill in the rest. The democrats have a huge amount of "community organizers" going this type of work.

It gets better though. In cali, you don't have to show up with anything to vote. you tell them your name and away you go.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

also, it is not about having a lot of living breathing people. It is about having a few in the right areas in the right districts. These election people have all the statistics. They know about where they need to people. They have people already on the ground ready for this things. Ever wonder how you get these flash protests?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2019, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Well So much for being a “War Monger” like our Democrat’s all told us TRUMP was/is. Watch I’m sure the Dems are not gonna be happy Trump decided Not to strike back. I’m sure we will strike back, but I agree you can’t or should not kill people over the downing of a Un-maned drone.
Trump campaigned on not starting wars. James Mattis quit on him as head of Pentagon in disgust when trump tweeted about bailing on our allies in Syria. Trump appointed both Pompeo and John Bolton, two long time war hawks. What do you expect to get with war hawks? Trump backs out of a working nuke deal with Iran and our allies. Then they start ratcheting up and escalating with Iran against the wishes of everyone else involved. They are pushing Iran into a corner and wonder why they erupt? They caused it all. Its been in the paper everyday for months and months. I was of course happy he backed down. Cooler minds should be handling this, not Bolton who is pushing for regime change. You cant do that w/o another long drawn out war and many American deaths. Hannity last night was an A-hole pushing us to attack and kill hundreds cause they shot down an un-manned drone. Its scary when trump is the adult in the room.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump campaigned on not starting wars. James Mattis quit on him as head of Pentagon in disgust when trump tweeted about bailing on our allies in Syria. Trump appointed both Pompeo and John Bolton, two long time war hawks. What do you expect to get with war hawks? Trump backs out of a working nuke deal with Iran and our allies. Then they start ratcheting up and escalating with Iran against the wishes of everyone else involved. They are pushing Iran into a corner and wonder why they erupt? They caused it all. Its been in the paper everyday for months and months. I was of course happy he backed down. Cooler minds should be handling this, not Bolton who is pushing for regime change. You cant do that w/o another long drawn out war and many American deaths. Hannity last night was an A-hole pushing us to attack and kill hundreds cause they shot down an un-manned drone. Its scary when trump is the adult in the room.
They also blew up 2 oil tankers and fund hezbollah (who are now working in central America working).

Signing that nuke deal with Iran was a horrible policy to begin with. Hey funders of terrorism and anti anything western. We will give you hundreds of billions of dollars and give you fuel if you promise to not do what? Well we won't check, enjoy the cash.

Iran is acting out because the leadership is most likely getting pressure internally and there is nothing like a good war to unify the people. Iran is trying to poke the bear in hopes we will attack and save their regime.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
also, it is not about having a lot of living breathing people. It is about having a few in the right areas in the right districts. These election people have all the statistics. They know about where they need to people. They have people already on the ground ready for this things. Ever wonder how you get these flash protests?
Is it easier to get those people to show up at the right place at the right time or to just f with the database tho?

The thing about vast conspiracies is that they don't work. What incentive does one of your paid protesters have to keep the whole fake voting conspiracy you are alleging secret in the event that they are fired, become disgruntled because their "employer" isn't extreme enough, find religion, etc? There'd be a long line of whistleblowers if this were real. There aren't.

On the other hand we do have credible information of foreign election meddling, and of data ransom of myriad state and local governments (the people who actually count the votes). Sure maybe they get phished, maybe they stick the wrong USB key in the computer, whatever... doesn't have to be some remote internet masterminds.... there's a lot of social engineering that goes into the hacks. Like what the russians did... just leave a bunch of random USB drives scattered in the parking lots around US military installations, and low and behold, people stick them in their work computers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2019, 8:28 AM Reply   
They are acting out because of US aggression. Bad as the deal was, it was working. Just because they have oil does not mean we can control all the crazys in the middle east.
https://thedailycoin.org/2019/05/28/...ates-tensions/

Trumps lying is affecting natl security. They dont trust him.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...st-iran-2019-6
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is it easier to get those people to show up at the right place at the right time or to just f with the database tho?

The thing about vast conspiracies is that they don't work. What incentive does one of your paid protesters have to keep the whole fake voting conspiracy you are alleging secret in the event that they are fired, become disgruntled because their "employer" isn't extreme enough, find religion, etc? There'd be a long line of whistleblowers if this were real. There aren't.

On the other hand we do have credible information of foreign election meddling, and of data ransom of myriad state and local governments (the people who actually count the votes). Sure maybe they get phished, maybe they stick the wrong USB key in the computer, whatever... doesn't have to be some remote internet masterminds.... there's a lot of social engineering that goes into the hacks. Like what the russians did... just leave a bunch of random USB drives scattered in the parking lots around US military installations, and low and behold, people stick them in their work computers.
They already have databases. How do you think the voter registrations are dealt with now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
They are acting out because of US aggression. Bad as the deal was, it was working. Just because they have oil does not mean we can control all the crazys in the middle east.
https://thedailycoin.org/2019/05/28/...ates-tensions/

Trumps lying is affecting natl security. They dont trust him.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...st-iran-2019-6
Nope. They never stopped acting out. Did they stop making rockets and giving them to hebollah? nope. They still did and they always have. They still threaten to blow Israel off the map when they get the bomb.

You need to stop with that oil bull ****. it was a lie during Iraq and it is a lie now. We have more oil then we need and we are an exporter of refined oil. Do you really think we need Iranian oil when we have ours, Mexico's, Canada's, Venezuala, and even the Saudi's? Liberals love that we are in the middle east for oil garbage. Iran needs to sell the oil more then we need the oil. That is why they are acting out. Their economy is collapsing. Their people are pissed and it is gong to impact their ability to pay for terror.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-22-2019, 1:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did they stop making rockets and giving them to hebollah? nope.
Did we stop making rockets and giving them to the Saudis? Nope.

It isn't that we need their oil. It's that oil creates money for whoever has it. It's that we don't want them to have money. How about we keep our weapons because we don't need their oil? Which means we don't have an interest in the region. So let them blow themselves up and we not concern ourselves by being participants in the carnage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2019, 3:31 AM Reply   
Different subject. We’ve touched on this many times. Homelessness and big libtard cities’ status quo “solutions” vs more conservative cities and their take on things. The video interview is particularly good to watch.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...lean-up-effort
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2019, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well So much for being a “War Monger” like our Democrat’s all told us TRUMP was/is. Watch I’m sure the Dems are not gonna be happy Trump decided Not to strike back. I’m sure we will strike back, but I agree you can’t or should not kill people over the downing of a Un-maned drone.
Nope super happy Trump called off the strike.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-23-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
I love that This week ALL that Dumma Crats wanna talk about in no particular order is
1. Impeachment
2. Russia
3. Reparations
4. Concentration camps

Praise the Lord TRUMP 2020!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2019, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love that This week ALL that Dumma Crats wanna talk about in no particular order is
1. Impeachment
2. Russia
3. Reparations
4. Concentration camps

Praise the Lord TRUMP 2020!
Don't forget allowing men compete against women in sports.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2019, 11:49 AM Reply   
Dont forget he was accused of rape again this week,
And the manufactured Iran fiasco,
and the family separation at the border and blaming it on Obama. That TV interview made him look like senility is taking hold of the old man. That vocabulary.

Delta, let me know when the Lakers draft a girl, or the Giants or The Kings or even the Ohio Mud Hens. Or Track and Field, or the Olympics or anywhere else.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2019, 5:31 PM Reply   
Could there be a bigger show of proof of libtards trying to buy the votes of illegal aliens? Show me one person who disagrees with that and I’ll show you a perfect example of someone in need of a brain transplant. Hey 95sn, here’s your cue to resume your role as the jester!

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-wan...130720376.html
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-25-2019, 3:12 AM Reply   
Mexico Has done more to stop illegals entering the United States then the Democrats. Sad!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-25-2019, 3:17 AM Reply   
And as far as Boys competing as Girls, in Girls Track & Wrestling,ect if you have to even explain how it’s wrong or Unfair, This is proof at how far gone we are as a society. This is what happens when you let the left run things. We need a good old fashion spanking from our Daddy! TRUMP 2020 put a end to this non sense
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
and the family separation at the border and blaming it on Obama. That TV interview made him look like senility is taking hold of the old man. That vocabulary.

Delta, let me know when the Lakers draft a girl, or the Giants or The Kings or even the Ohio Mud Hens. Or Track and Field, or the Olympics or anywhere else.
You are too easy:

Biological Male Wins NCAA Women’s Track Championship

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/...-championship/

USA Powerlifting Sums Up The Transgender Athlete Dispute In One Paragraph

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/27/u...hlete-dispute/

Male Runners Continue Dominating Girls’ High School Track In Connecticut

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/24/m...ecticut-track/

Trans Woman Wins NCAA Title 2 Years After Transitioning From Being A Male
https://newsone.com/3853726/cece-tel...ns-ncaa-title/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-25-2019, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
And as far as Boys competing as Girls, in Girls Track & Wrestling,ect if you have to even explain how it’s wrong or Unfair, This is proof at how far gone we are as a society. This is what happens when you let the left run things. We need a good old fashion spanking from our Daddy! TRUMP 2020 put a end to this non sense
Girls do pretty well against boys in wrestling till about 15. I've seen several girls pin up a high school boy. As a freshman 106er my son lost to a girl. She was real good!

I'm certainly glad to see that girls wrestling is getting some traction. It doesn't really bother me to see girls wrestle with boys tho. Is it an "ick" factor that you don't like or is it just that boys are ultimately stronger? Until more girls wrestle, the girls who want to get good are going to have to wrestle boys.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:

We all know how democrats like to accuse people of things. Just the like horrible display at the Supreme Court hearings. That is what your party is now.

The Iran fiasco started in the 1970's and more exact back in 800 AD when islam was created. The fact that you and the other democrats even defend Iran just goes to show how dangerous you democrats are to the free world.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Girls do pretty well against boys in wrestling till about 15. I've seen several girls pin up a high school boy. As a freshman 106er my son lost to a girl. She was real good!

I'm certainly glad to see that girls wrestling is getting some traction. It doesn't really bother me to see girls wrestle with boys tho. Is it an "ick" factor that you don't like or is it just that boys are ultimately stronger? Until more girls wrestle, the girls who want to get good are going to have to wrestle boys.
At that age and size technique will win the day and girls usually have stronger legs at that time than boys. A boy at 106 pretty much has zero muscle development.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-25-2019, 5:07 AM Reply   
^ Shawn, how do you feel about a BOY, who has suddenly Identified himself as a female and then wrestles in the female category. He cleans house in the female category. This is not a “supposedly or a what if” this is real life this $hit really happend! Can’t make this crap up these days. Loony Libs at the wheel when Obozo was Prez paved the way for this kind of craziness
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would have loved to see a girl wrestle me at age 15 in the 167lb weight class. Lower weight classes girls may have the advantage. Boys in the lower classes have very little muscle development. Get higher classes and majority of the girls in the age will have to have fat to compete where they would be in a huge disadvantage.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-25-2019, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would have loved to see a girl wrestle me at age 15 in the 167lb weight class. Lower weight classes girls may have the advantage. Boys in the lower classes have very little muscle development. Get higher classes and majority of the girls in the age will have to have fat to compete where they would be in a huge disadvantage.
yeah totally. really anything above 120 and they are gonna have a harder time. Plus the bell curve basically makes those middle weights (132 to 170) the most densely populated and most competitive. My son was a 145lb'er as a senior and his brackets were always the biggest.

All that said, a good girl at 145 or 152 against a newb boy can still be a legit contest.

By far the hardest sport. Nobody to blame when things go wrong, and everybody loses. Lots of great lifeskills learned on the wrestling mat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
yeah totally. really anything above 120 and they are gonna have a harder time. Plus the bell curve basically makes those middle weights (132 to 170) the most densely populated and most competitive. My son was a 145lb'er as a senior and his brackets were always the biggest.

All that said, a good girl at 145 or 152 against a newb boy can still be a legit contest.

By far the hardest sport. Nobody to blame when things go wrong, and everybody loses. Lots of great lifeskills learned on the wrestling mat.
Technique rules. I had a lite weight senior teach me a thing or 3 when I was a sophomore. Guy was long and skilled. Keeps the ol ego in check. Wrestling is one of the hardest things a high school or any athlete will do. We would lose 2 to 5 pounds every practice in water weight.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2019, 7:31 AM Reply   
I "wrestle" with my wife a few times a week.....
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2019, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
My wife was denied the right to vote 2 times in the last 2 elections. They some how put her in for send in ballot only.

Me, I was on the roster twice over the last 2 elections. I had them mark my name off and I also got the mail in ballots.

Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got ... - Los Angeles Times

https://www.latimes.com/local/.../la...120-story.html
Woman Facing Voter Fraud Charge Says She Didn’t Mean to Vote Twice

58,000 non-U.S. citizens may have voted in at least one election here, election official says

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/s...225094315.html

https://fox40.com/2018/11/05/woman-f...to-vote-twice/

Illegal Voting Gets Texas Woman 8 Years in Prison, and Certain Deportation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/u...portation.html

Ohioan gets 5-year prison term for illegal voting

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...voting/2530119

Double Voting

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio...le-voting.aspx
On the Delta's citing that "58,000 non-citizens" may have voted in TX:

"On 27 February 2019, the Associated Press reported that U.S. District Judge Fred Biery of San Antonio blocked the removal of any voters and, according to his ruling, only 80 of the original 98,000 names on the list had been identified as ineligible to vote. Later, the New York Times reported that the Texas secretary of state agreed to rescind the advisory from January 2019."
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2019, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
What exactly has Trump done thus far to suggest he has any interest in "putting a end to this nonsense"? Has he even Tweeted on the matter?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. They never stopped acting out. Did they stop making rockets and giving them to hebollah? nope. They still did and they always have. They still threaten to blow Israel off the map when they get the bomb.

You need to stop with that oil bull ****. it was a lie during Iraq and it is a lie now. We have more oil then we need and we are an exporter of refined oil. Do you really think we need Iranian oil when we have ours, Mexico's, Canada's, Venezuala, and even the Saudi's? Liberals love that we are in the middle east for oil garbage. Iran needs to sell the oil more then we need the oil. That is why they are acting out. Their economy is collapsing. Their people are pissed and it is gong to impact their ability to pay for terror.
You do realize that oil is traded in a global market? Why we may not need Iranian oil, unrest in the Middle East, sends the price skyrocketing. Iran has the capability of completely shutting down passage into/out of the Persian Gulf. If you don't think Iran has some power in this conflict, wait until you head to the pump if this escalates any further.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2019, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I "wrestle" with my wife a few times a week.....
And it always concludes with her asking, "Is it in yet?"
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-25-2019, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are too easy:

Biological Male Wins NCAA Women’s Track Championship

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/05/...-championship/

USA Powerlifting Sums Up The Transgender Athlete Dispute In One Paragraph

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/27/u...hlete-dispute/

Male Runners Continue Dominating Girls’ High School Track In Connecticut

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/24/m...ecticut-track/

Trans Woman Wins NCAA Title 2 Years After Transitioning From Being A Male
https://newsone.com/3853726/cece-tel...ns-ncaa-title/
Are these the only sources where you get your news? Daily Caller? Newsone?

Cece Telfer won a DIVISION II National Title. She runs for Franklin Pierce University. Can you tell me what state that school is in without Googling it? She is hardly the "Track Star" that your far-right publications proclaim.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Are these the only sources where you get your news? Daily Caller? Newsone?

Cece Telfer won a DIVISION II National Title. She runs for Franklin Pierce University. Can you tell me what state that school is in without Googling it? She is hardly the "Track Star" that your far-right publications proclaim.
Nope. Probably never read the site in my life on purpose. I just know 95's assertion was wrong. This is happening and you democrats have made it a national issue taking it up in congress. This is the garbage that your party cares about. Just like which rest room you can use. Suing cake bakers for not doing a gay wedding. This is the priority of democrats. Do we want to revamp the discussions of slipper slopes? Your party is on it and heading down fast. You know NAMBLA normalization is around the corner don't you? It is already happening in small sub sections of your party. Hell they drag 7 year olds out in drag to dance for adults at these pride parades.

Regardless of the link and regardless of the "fame" of this person, are the facts correct? yes or no? Is it a man competing and winning against women in a college track and field championship?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize that oil is traded in a global market? Why we may not need Iranian oil, unrest in the Middle East, sends the price skyrocketing. Iran has the capability of completely shutting down passage into/out of the Persian Gulf. If you don't think Iran has some power in this conflict, wait until you head to the pump if this escalates any further.

I realize it is a global commodity, but the lie that America is going into places so that WE can have the oil is a lazy lie. We don't need it. The wold may but we don't. Usually when we go into these places it is to knock down brush fires as the worlds police vs do like we did during WW1 and WW2 where we waited until the world was on fire before we did anything.

ON gas prices, why do I have to worry about Iran to do anything before we get gouged. Democrats have made gas over $1 to $1.50 per gallon more expensive than the rest of America. If I had to live with the biggest negative influence over cost of goods, I would say the biggest terrorist are not Iran, but democrats.

Besides Iran needs to the money. While Iran does have other industries it is reported that 80% of their income is based on oil and gas sales. If they stopped selling they would implode. Also the religious leadership gets 30% of the money from what I read. They are also a centrally planned economy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
What exactly has Trump done thus far to suggest he has any interest in "putting a end to this nonsense"? Has he even Tweeted on the matter?
I guess the real question is why haven't democrats put an end to this nonsense? They are not trying to end it, they are trying to accelerate it because they have created and legislate by the fiction of moral relativism.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-25-2019, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
I realize it is a global commodity, but the lie that America is going into places so that WE can have the oil is a lazy lie. We don't need it. The wold may but we don't. Usually when we go into these places it is to knock down brush fires as the worlds police vs do like we did during WW1 and WW2 where we waited until the world was on fire before we did anything.
As much as I'd like it to be true, it's not. Oil is a global commodity and its price fluctuates by supply and demand. If supply goes down b/c straights of hormuz are closed, oil prices rise globally. Unless/until we nationalize our oil supply or otherwise impose export restrictions (which of course would also result in reduced exploration), producers will export to whomever will pay the most. The fact that oil is pumped from the ground here doesn't make it "ours."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
As much as I'd like it to be true, it's not. Oil is a global commodity and its price fluctuates by supply and demand. If supply goes down b/c straights of hormuz are closed, oil prices rise globally. Unless/until we nationalize our oil supply or otherwise impose export restrictions (which of course would also result in reduced exploration), producers will export to whomever will pay the most. The fact that oil is pumped from the ground here doesn't make it "ours."
That is why it is a global commodity. Price is set by global supply. point is, we don't need to go into Iran to get it. We can release our reserves. Tankers can take the long way around and so on. OPEC can increase supply. It would end Iran as a player and they will collapse. Why do you thing Venezuala is collapsing. The socialist leadership took control when oil was trading over $100 a gallon then the oil went back down to a more normal cost. Now their programs are collapsing. Same is happening to Iran.

At the end of the day our physical oil most likely is not coming from Iran. Iran is sanctioned and the price of oil is not out of control. If they close down the straights, they would be committing international suicide. The world would rise against them and that fake UN security council would not be able to protect them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2019, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. Probably never read the site in my life on purpose. I just know 95's assertion was wrong. This is happening and you democrats have made it a national issue taking it up in congress. This is the garbage that your party cares about. Just like which rest room you can use. Suing cake bakers for not doing a gay wedding. This is the priority of democrats. Do we want to revamp the discussions of slipper slopes? Your party is on it and heading down fast. You know NAMBLA normalization is around the corner don't you? It is already happening in small sub sections of your party. Hell they drag 7 year olds out in drag to dance for adults at these pride parades.

Regardless of the link and regardless of the "fame" of this person, are the facts correct? yes or no? Is it a man competing and winning against women in a college track and field championship?
"Priority of the Democrats"??
I see the priorities of the democrats as things like the Environment, Healthcare, income inequality, renewable energy, Immigration, VA Infrastructure, Opioids, Jobs, Terrorism, Crime...
They will campaign on these and other issues and my guess is they may just win.

I constantly hear the right on AM radio telling me what the dem platform is, oddly they get it wrong, just like you. On purpose...to scare weak or old listeners. Drumpf is still campaigning against Hillary, is he that senile? More tax cuts for the rich? Build the wall? You guys must like old reruns of gunsmoke too.

As far as "My assertion", I said let me know when the Lakers draft one, or the Kings, or Giants, or Mudhens.

Quote:
I realize it is a global commodity, but the lie that America is going into places so that WE can have the oil is a lazy lie.
Where did anyone say that?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-25-2019, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is why it is a global commodity. Price is set by global supply. point is, we don't need to go into Iran to get it. We can release our reserves. Tankers can take the long way around and so on. OPEC can increase supply. It would end Iran as a player and they will collapse. Why do you thing Venezuala is collapsing. The socialist leadership took control when oil was trading over $100 a gallon then the oil went back down to a more normal cost. Now their programs are collapsing. Same is happening to Iran.

At the end of the day our physical oil most likely is not coming from Iran. Iran is sanctioned and the price of oil is not out of control. If they close down the straights, they would be committing international suicide. The world would rise against them and that fake UN security council would not be able to protect them.
Can you draw on a map how one would get "the long way around" the Straights of Hormuz?

So if the fake UN security council doesn't act and Iran shuts down the straights you'd be OK paying $8 a gallon for domestic gas? I mean it'd be locally sourced, but at the global market rate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Priority of the Democrats"??
I see the priorities of the democrats as things like the Environment, Healthcare, income inequality, renewable energy, Immigration, VA Infrastructure, Opioids, Jobs, Terrorism, Crime...
They will campaign on these and other issues and my guess is they may just win.

I constantly hear the right on AM radio telling me what the dem platform is, oddly they get it wrong, just like you. On purpose...to scare weak or old listeners. Drumpf is still campaigning against Hillary, is he that senile? More tax cuts for the rich? Build the wall? You guys must like old reruns of gunsmoke too.

As far as "My assertion", I said let me know when the Lakers draft one, or the Kings, or Giants, or Mudhens.

Where did anyone say that?
Can you tell me a single thing in California that has changed in the environment since the 1990's? Only thing I can ever remember since then when the state mandated MTBE in the gasoline and it was polluting all the ground water. It was done by themselves to themselves. Other than that, there really has not been anything meaningful that has changed anything. So tell me what motivates these new rounds of extremely high taxation on the middle class in the name of the environment? 10 to 15 billion dollar a year in taxes on our PG&E in the name of Cap and Trade that is being passed along to the public. This stupid california can not have any energy sources that use fossil fuels by 2020 is retarded and only making our energy prices go up. Where is the state getting energy by then during the night time? What is propping up the grid or is this all going to be an accounting trick that costs us more just so we can say we bought the same electrons from a solar farm? You going to run on the record?

If democrats were serious they would say we are not buying international products from places like china and India that have almost zero pollution controls. They don't want to say that because that goes against their real agenda of taxing the middle class out of existence and trying to import their slave labor class which leads me to your immigration.

So what is the democrats immigration stance other than keeping the border as open as possible? Hard to spread Americas wealth and bring us under UN control if they actually shut down the border. We will chalk that up to another democrat fail.

Income Inequality. Hilarious. All the red states tend to have income equality. All the blue states do not. Socialism does not work. Equality of result kills effort.

Opioids? Good lord man. The state of california passed a law that it is illegal for people to shoot up in public. You really think they care about opioids? They are trying to pass every law they can to get drugs into every single persons hands that they can.

Terroism? Quit sponsoring it and defending those who do sponsor it. Pretty simple really. Start by defunding the democrat party if you want to stop terrorism.

Jobs? Democrats seep pretty pissed that we did not sign those treaties that would send more jobs overseas and put so many fake environazi regulations on the American public that they could not compete with other countries. Not looking good for the words that democrats say.

Crime? Get rid of democrat cities and quit passing laws like california where they make almost every crime legal. The local rag stated how crime on the transit train (BART) is up over 158% in the last few years. Well no S$%T sherlock. That is what happens when you make drugs and crime legal, create the most barriers to the middle class of anywhere on earth, and import a near slave class by the millions to compete with the working poor.

Why would it matter if a male turned female plays for the Lakers. You already have a cry baby named Lebron. You need someone to be a mom on the team too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2019, 1:18 PM Reply   
Meant to say california passed a law to make LEGAL to shut up on public...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2019, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Income Inequality. Hilarious. All the red states tend to have income equality. All the blue states do not. Socialism does not work. Equality of result kills effort.
That's because all the smart people are in the blue states creating high GDP. That's where the money is. But you still have people who are not qualified to make high incomes, so you have a lot of income inequity. Wealthy people create inflation, but they still need lower earning people to do menial jobs. Hence the inequity, which creates a need for assistance. Red states tend to have less inequity because they have lower GDP and less people making huge amounts of money.

Looks like Trump is trying to create a legacy of child abuse now. Reports are coming out that the immigrant child are living in unsanitary and cruel conditions that would merit Child Protective Services removing a child from it's home if it were an American family.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-25-2019, 3:51 PM Reply   
I hope the illegal loving Demo Craps do nothing in the next 2 weeks I wanna see Mass Deportations. If the Dumma Craps love illegals so much now is the time the Democrats should step up. Will this happen Hell No
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2019, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Looks like Trump is trying to create a legacy of child abuse now. Reports are coming out that the immigrant child are living in unsanitary and cruel conditions that would merit Child Protective Services removing a child from it's home if it were an American family.
Are you seriously gonna try to float that boohoo whopper story over on us like anyone would ever buy it? What did our last dindu nuffin prez do that was one bit different? Every one of those friggin CRIMINALS can about face and head back home at ANY time. They are all there by choice. The libtard lapdog media is only yapping about it to continue their war on Trump. Funny thing is the joke is on you and every other libtard who is too stupid to know that most of America knows what you're up to before you do it. It's like when a parent knows darn well their kid is lying.

My hope is that conditions become so deplorable that word gets out and no one continues to show up at our borders.

John, you are WAY too old to be a libtard any more. The sixties are long over. GROW UP!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-26-2019, 12:40 AM Reply   
Here's a thought... why not work with governments in central america to make conditions there better so that everyone who can walk isn't trying to leave? Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador... think about it... huge numbers of able bodied people keep leaving month after month year after year. Who is left there? People who profit under current conditions and those who can't leave. Not really a situation that's conducive to creating a stable government or society. Kinda like Iraq if you think about it, where the people with the means to leave have been leaving for years. When you export your best and brightest, what you are left with is often not ideal.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-26-2019, 3:43 AM Reply   
More Libtard media talking points:

“Children in cages”
“Concentration Camps”
“Reparations”
“Impeach”

Meet any normal person on the street. They dont care about any of these libtard false flags. Good luck in 2020. Can’t wait to see Cher and the rest of washed up Hollywood come out and campaign for who ever the DNC says you dummy’s are to vote for!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2019, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here's a thought... why not work with governments in central america to make conditions there better so that everyone who can walk isn't trying to leave? Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador... think about it... huge numbers of able bodied people keep leaving month after month year after year. Who is left there? People who profit under current conditions and those who can't leave. Not really a situation that's conducive to creating a stable government or society. Kinda like Iraq if you think about it, where the people with the means to leave have been leaving for years. When you export your best and brightest, what you are left with is often not ideal.
Sounds pretty good on it’s face, but you can’t do something like that when they’re all so corrupt and there’s no way we’re gonna go in there and clean house on them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you draw on a map how one would get "the long way around" the Straights of Hormuz?

So if the fake UN security council doesn't act and Iran shuts down the straights you'd be OK paying $8 a gallon for domestic gas? I mean it'd be locally sourced, but at the global market rate.
I am already paying $4. Isn't that the democrats dream to pay $8 a gallon?. Didn't Al Gore, who I am sure you voted for, campaign on sky rocket gas prices to save the environment? Just thing about it. Here will be the chance to save the world and we can thank Iran and the democrats who support them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
We already work with them. You can not help inferior cultures over night. They are a hundred years or more behind when it comes to human rights and the thirst for democracy. You can keep shipping money to them but if they don't know what to do with it then this is what we have. One could say we could regime change and put in people who are not socialist dictators but we will have hollywood film after hollywood film and people such as yourself on the webs crying that America bullied X, Y and Z country into such and such. There is no winning that fight.

I don't believe we are getting central America's best and brightest. Usually governments like that including the Mexican government are sending the ones they don't want to afford.

Rumor also has it that the drug cartels are making big money helping these people get here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Remember that comment I just made about democrats being dangerous and look at their actions at the Supreme Court? Well, turns out your new "Rape" accuser got all the air time she wanted and she went straight coo coo. Talking about Rape Fantasies and asked about it she said she wants him to release his taxes.

Anderson Cooper kept trying to go to break on this person.

At this point the democrats and their fake news media are an over the top cancer.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
way to rich not to share. You democrats are dangerous to democracy:

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rape_sexy.html

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-26-2019, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
We already work with them. You can not help inferior cultures over night. They are a hundred years or more behind when it comes to human rights and the thirst for democracy. You can keep shipping money to them but if they don't know what to do with it then this is what we have. One could say we could regime change and put in people who are not socialist dictators but we will have hollywood film after hollywood film and people such as yourself on the webs crying that America bullied X, Y and Z country into such and such. There is no winning that fight.

I don't believe we are getting central America's best and brightest. Usually governments like that including the Mexican government are sending the ones they don't want to afford.

Rumor also has it that the drug cartels are making big money helping these people get here.
I think you are reading a lot of motives into my suggestion. I'm looking at value maximization. If you have X to spend to get Y result, where is the best place to spend X? I'm not sure it's on deploying troops to the border or increasing taxes on our own citizens to disrupt trade.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2019, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
way to rich not to share. You democrats are dangerous to democracy:

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rape_sexy.html

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.
OMG! That was hilarious!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you are reading a lot of motives into my suggestion. I'm looking at value maximization. If you have X to spend to get Y result, where is the best place to spend X? I'm not sure it's on deploying troops to the border or increasing taxes on our own citizens to disrupt trade.
fair enough. I will try not to extrapolate for a fair discussion.

I don't believe sending money to Central America fixes this. They don't have the ability and second they are motivated to send their people here. Mexico gets billions of direct funds from America through Mexican, illegals mostly, sending money back to mexico. The amount is so great that it is tracked and it is between the 3rd and 4th GNP item just behind their vast oil business. Mexico gets a double help as California alone now spends reportedly around $58 billion a year on illegals. Mexico does not have to spend a dime. That is just California with it's 3 million or so illegals. Basically probably plus anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 a TRILLION dollars a year by shipping their illegals to the US. You don't think that these central America countries are not going to try and get some of that? How much money would it cost to pay them all off from now to eternity?

These countries also get an added benefit that the get to influence our politics in their direction by having the illegals born children able to vote in our elections and they will vote in a sympathetic way to their poor family in X country.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-26-2019, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
OMG! That was hilarious!
I can't believe they even give that lunatic air time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2019, 7:52 AM Reply   
Fox watchers like watching their regular fox contributors on TV.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...isoners-of-war
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

Yep. obama treated them the same. We do not allocate a infinite budget to house illegals. We could do what most countries do when faced with an invasion (act of war?). Of course democrats are complicit in all these but encouraging this behavior by foreign powers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

I do have a question since the person you seem to have faith in brought it up.I would like to state that it has been acknowledged that accusations mean guilt to democrats, however is your new talking point going to be that "rape is sexy"? She said it on all your favorite echo chamber, she is making accusations against Trump, and of course above all else she is a woman so her words have to be believed based on the teachings of the democrat bible. Is rape from here on out to know as "sexy"? Enquiring minds want to know.

Is this the surprise campaign plan for democrats? California, along with making shooting up in public a non crime, also made certain forms of rape a non violent crime. Is this all part of the democrats overall plan to make rape "sexy"?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

I can see this lady and Pelosi at the border:

Big time democrat political hack Pelosi: Think of the children

This democrat Trump accuser E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

BIg time democrat Harvey Wienstein: Rape is sexy
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I can't believe they even give that lunatic air time.
All she had to do was say Trump did anything to her and she automatically went to the front of the line on CNN and sold a million books.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-26-2019, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is rape from here on out to know as "sexy"? Enquiring minds want to know.
I'm sure you've never heard of porn, but believe it or not there's a whole sub genre of rape fantasies. Or so I've heard. I've never seen any porn either.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2019, 9:15 AM Reply   
We believed Juanita Brodderick, right?
Being crazy does not make it "ok" to rape them.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-26-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
You might have but most normal people can see right through crazy bitches with an axe to grind, or books to sell.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm sure you've never heard of porn, but believe it or not there's a whole sub genre of rape fantasies. Or so I've heard. I've never seen any porn either.
If this is what CNN and all these other leftist shows want to report on, more power to them. All I see democrats doing is raping and murdering each other. Then they go on each others shows and talk about how Republicans are the ones doing this to everyone because we all know that if democrats are doing this, all those low life country living Republicans absolutely must not know how to control themselves. Republicans have not been exposed to the "wokeness" of democrats thus they must be absolutely barbaric.

End of the day having some crazy lady being taken seriously (just like all the other leftist crazies at the Supreme Court nomination) by the democrat establishment is dangerous.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-26-2019, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
We believed Juanita Brodderick, right?
Being crazy does not make it "ok" to rape them.
No, we did not believe Juanita Brodderick. We meaning Republicans did not. However Sharpton and the other democrats did.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-26-2019, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, we did not believe Juanita Brodderick. We meaning Republicans did not. However Sharpton and the other democrats did.

Methinks you confuse tawana brawley and Juanita Broderick?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-27-2019, 3:16 AM Reply   
Two major decisions out today.

1) supreme court blocks the citizenship question on the census
2) supreme court says partisan gerrymandering is bad but federal courts should stay out of it
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-27-2019, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Methinks you confuse tawana brawley and Juanita Broderick?
Possible if not more than likely.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-27-2019, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Two major decisions out today.

1) supreme court blocks the citizenship question on the census
2) supreme court says partisan gerrymandering is bad but federal courts should stay out of it
From what I have seen #2 is a really dumb opinion. I mean it may be "right" but if the Supremes are really saying that partisan gerrymandering is abhorent, but we just aren't equipped to do anything about it, it sorta undermines the legitimacy (or at least the self-perceived power) of the court. Of the three branches, the court's power is the most limited in the first place. Admitting that the court is ineffectual doesn't do anything to uphold its legitimacy on future cases.

I don't like the result either, but that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm saying that (from what I understand from reporting, not from actually reading the opinion) it seems like they could've reached the same result without admitting a lack of ability.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-27-2019, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
From what I have seen #2 is a really dumb opinion. I mean it may be "right" but if the Supremes are really saying that partisan gerrymandering is abhorent, but we just aren't equipped to do anything about it, it sorta undermines the legitimacy (or at least the self-perceived power) of the court. Of the three branches, the court's power is the most limited in the first place. Admitting that the court is ineffectual doesn't do anything to uphold its legitimacy on future cases.

I don't like the result either, but that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm saying that (from what I understand from reporting, not from actually reading the opinion) it seems like they could've reached the same result without admitting a lack of ability.
Are they saying it is a states rights issue?

As far as the census, that is a bad opinion. There seems to be plenty of examples of similar questions being asked on the census in the past.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are they saying it is a states rights issue?

As far as the census, that is a bad opinion. There seems to be plenty of examples of similar questions being asked on the census in the past.
When? In 1950 prior to equal rights?

so they say gerrymandering is bad but wont rule? Who is supposed to if not the SC?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-27-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
When? In 1950 prior to equal rights?

so they say gerrymandering is bad but wont rule? Who is supposed to if not the SC?
What does equal rights have to do with this?

States can make their own election rules typically. They can chose there electors and so on. If I read correctly, at one time some governors would chose who to send as the delegates to vote for president.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
The issue would be WHO makes the districts. Elections and voting are our most important right. For those rights to be gerrymandered takes them away. You would not want DEMs creating voting districts would you?

Another EPA chief appointed by trump hits the road due to scandle. Can he not pick ANYONE who can do a job, any job? Biggest ClusterF of an administration in modern history.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...wehrum-1556621

Tillerson, the griftor picked him too right? While Kushner operates w/ Saudis behind his back. Guess Tillerson wasnt getting paid by them.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-saudi-meeting

Then there is the news 2 women back up trumps 22nd or 23rd rape allegation.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...alflow_twitter

And because the damn illegals wont assimilate and become more American, trump attacks them. Isnt joining the service to protect the usa the peak of assimilation.

https://thehill.com/latino/450608-tr...spouses-report

And for good measure, Mueller will be testifying in public next month.
Interesting day for the grifter.