Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-01-2020, 12:52 PM Reply   
hmm... lulz

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-01-2020, 1:29 PM Reply   
".....Todays Dems platform is inclusive. Spread the wealth. Healthcare for all. Justice for All. Restore economic security. Protect votors rights. Combat climate change. Build a clean energy economy. Principled leadership. Support the Military and confront global threats."

why I am a republican:
Spread the wealth: This is the biggest reason for me. I took the risks of opening businesses, I put in 100 hour weeks. I should reap most if not all of the benefits.
Healthcare for all: fine. But don't raise the cost of my insurance or healthcare because others can't pay for theirs. I've even had people in the industry say that
people who can pay are charged more
Justice for all; This is already a thing. I could go on and on about this one. Inner cities out to be preaching lifestyle and don't resist....etc
economic security; seems to me, the economy was booming prior to March 2020
Protect voters rights; couldn't agree more. Voter ID is the answer. Anyone who truly believes that this is unfair....is pandering or racist themselves. Everyone and anyone that can leave their house, can get a voter ID
Climate change; not a believer. I believe that weather patterns are changing. I believe that man does pollute....but a carbon tax? give me a break. just evolve through technology and stop with the fear tactics
Clean energy; yes
Principled leadership; if this is truly on the dems list, they should look in the mirror. There are more dems that need to go, than repubs. How about term limits?
military....absolutely

not that anyone cares....but there ya have it
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-02-2020, 12:31 AM Reply   
yep
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2020, 6:34 PM Reply   
All those knees taken at recent sporting events , all the images plastered over social media with white guilt , all the pressers from politicians , all the statues being torn down , all the protests of BLM and people tweeting pics wearing BLM gear, all the millions donated to BLM is clearly working. Looks at these outstanding results. Record crime and violence numbers across the nation in democratic strongholds.

Keep up the great work. More defund chants please

Name:  B3286361-9C6D-48D1-A9EE-AFEBDD5968FE.jpeg
Views: 1220
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  E8818F4C-4C8F-4560-8811-C67193169740.jpeg
Views: 1230
Size:  99.3 KB

Name:  4C415132-8359-46C4-8DC1-37973BFE6C73.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  43.1 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2020, 7:35 PM Reply   
The Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) told residents they should “be prepared” to hand over their phones, wallets, and purses to robbers.

The MPD has reported a 46 percent increase in carjackings and a 36 percent increase in robberies compared to this same time last year, according to WCCO.

Police in the city’s Third Precinct alone have received more than 100 reports of robberies and 20 reports of carjackings in just the last month.

Officials are now telling residents to be ready and willing to comply with the demands of criminals in an email sent to Third Precinct residents.

“Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet,” the police said in their email, a copy of which was obtained by Alpha News. The email said citizens should listen to criminals and “do as they say.”
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-03-2020, 1:35 AM Reply   
Is "heyjackass" a reliable source?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
".....Todays Dems platform is inclusive. Spread the wealth. Healthcare for all. Justice for All. Restore economic security. Protect votors rights. Combat climate change. Build a clean energy economy. Principled leadership. Support the Military and confront global threats."

why I am a republican:
Spread the wealth: This is the biggest reason for me. I took the risks of opening businesses, I put in 100 hour weeks. I should reap most if not all of the benefits. Yeah, me too. The people who are not paying fair share are much higher on the food chain than any of us...Unless your pulling down $11M/year?
Healthcare for all: fine. But don't raise the cost of my insurance or healthcare because others can't pay for theirs. I've even had people in the industry say that
people who can pay are charged more Should find out soon, 2 weeks ago trump pledged to have a healthcare plan released, should be this week. I cant wait. FYI, he has said this several times going back to 2016 and has yet to deliver.
Justice for all; This is already a thing. I could go on and on about this one. Inner cities out to be preaching lifestyle and don't resist....etc Im good with justice for all
economic security; seems to me, the economy was booming prior to March 2020
The Recession officially started in February, prior to Covid. Removing financial regulations and scaling back environmental rules only pushes the market so far, then it wears off.

Protect voters rights; couldn't agree more. Voter ID is the answer. Anyone who truly believes that this is unfair....is pandering or racist themselves. Everyone and anyone that can leave their house, can get a voter ID Everyone does not live the same way you do. Tribes for one.
Climate change; not a believer. I believe that weather patterns are changing. I believe that man does pollute....but a carbon tax? give me a break. just evolve through technology and stop with the fear tactics Sorry, i believe in Climate Change. I agree technology is the way forward.
Clean energy; yes
Principled leadership; if this is truly on the dems list, they should look in the mirror. There are more dems that need to go, than repubs. How about term limits? Serious? I'll start and finish with one, Trump.
military....absolutely Absolutly what? Putin has put bounties on American soldiers and trump wont even bring it up, let alone do anything. Yeah, hes pretty tough on Russia, his benefactor.

not that anyone cares....but there ya have it
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Pretty funny knowing the dems’ next VP candidate is being picked thanks only to an upchucked, warmed-over version of affirmative action. I realize dems have no consciences, but how’s that gotta feel as you lay your head on that pillow each night knowing the only reason you were picked is because of your skin color? The democrat racism of low expectations has never sunk so low.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) told residents they should “be prepared” to hand over their phones, wallets, and purses to robbers.

The MPD has reported a 46 percent increase in carjackings and a 36 percent increase in robberies compared to this same time last year, according to WCCO.

Police in the city’s Third Precinct alone have received more than 100 reports of robberies and 20 reports of carjackings in just the last month.

Officials are now telling residents to be ready and willing to comply with the demands of criminals in an email sent to Third Precinct residents.

“Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet,” the police said in their email, a copy of which was obtained by Alpha News. The email said citizens should listen to criminals and “do as they say.”
...and those same fools want us to trust them to run the whole country... We are so screwed if they get in.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Pretty funny knowing the dems’ next VP candidate is being picked thanks only to an upchucked, warmed-over version of affirmative action. I realize dems have no consciences, but how’s that gotta feel as you lay your head on that pillow each night knowing the only reason you were picked is because of your skin color? The democrat racism of low expectations has never sunk so low.
They will most likely be proud to serve their country. To try to fix what the Republicans destroyed. Repair the Government, Repair the relations with our allies that have been destroyed, Fix the economy, Create an actual fact based plan to stop Covid... Pence was picked to get the Evangelical vote and because he wouldnt steal trumps spotlight. Imagine being picked because you were milquetoast. Heck of a qualification.
At least they will be one term and tossed out by the vermin control company after Nov. 3. Get out to vote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 6:04 AM Reply   
https://twitter.com/i/status/1289993235490775041
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-03-2020, 6:19 AM Reply   
SDNY confirms Trump under investigation for potential bank and insurance fraud. Expect desperation to continue to record levels, even for Trump.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-03-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Think of how Thomas Jefferson must have felt, knowing that he was elected by a pool of citizens that only included only men, mostly white, mostly required by state law to also be land owners. Betcha he totally felt like a fraud.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-03-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
Actually not sure why Mark is railing about skin color vs. gender - Biden simply said his veep would be a woman. I just hope it isn't Harris; would pref. Rice or Duckworth.

And no, it's not any better or worse than picking a straight (probably?) white evangelical toady that calls his wife Mother. Politics.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-03-2020, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Actually not sure why Mark is railing about skin color vs. gender - Biden simply said his veep would be a woman. I just hope it isn't Harris; would pref. Rice or Duckworth.

And no, it's not any better or worse than picking a straight (probably?) white evangelical toady that calls his wife Mother. Politics.
Yeah my point is along the lines of the old joke about you know what they call the dude who graduates last in his class from a Caribbean medical school?

Doctor.

You know what they call a guy elected president by only about 6% of the voting aged populous?

President

I really like Rice. Her "condensable to a commercial" role in blaming protests over that stupid "innocence of Muslims" movie for Behghazi is a giant weakness though. It shows her blackness, her femaleness, her Obama-admin-ness, and her alleged cover story for Hillary's great debacle. (<-- all of these being B.S., but also all of these playing to certain folks with a less than nuanced view of the world). She's also never run for elected office (and look how that's turned out with Trump).

Aside from those issues, I agree, she's the most qualified. I'd almost think that those issues would be disqualifying, but Warren seems to have been able (mostly) to shed her pocahantas brand.

I'm not real sure what Harris stands for.

I'll confess I'm just not familiar enough with Duckworth to form a good opinion. She certainly gets to carry a "you can't question my patriotism" card given her personal sacrifices for our country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
SDNY confirms Trump under investigation for potential bank and insurance fraud. Expect desperation to continue to record levels, even for Trump.
Translation: Coup attempt #6 has begun. Never before has a sitting prez been so maligned and plotted against in such a non-stop manor. Fittingly, your party's icon is a jackass. Ours is an elephant and we won't forget what your side has done. Payback is gonna be a 95sn.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 8:53 AM Reply   
Hey, why do people on the left keep projecting and talking about Trump not leaving office if he's voted out??? The only people who've not been able to accept a loss are dems. Hildabeast gave all kinds of excuses for why she lost and not one of them involved her. Also, can someone get April Ryan a rat to gnaw that leach off her face? That broad is dirty. Speaking of broads, why are there so many UGLY dem women?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-a...ed-white-house

Last edited by markj; 08-03-2020 at 8:55 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-03-2020, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, why do people on the left keep projecting and talking about Trump not leaving office if he's voted out??? The only people who've not been able to accept a loss are dems. Hildabeast gave all kinds of excuses for why she lost and not one of them involved her. Also, can someone get April Ryan a rat to gnaw that leach off her face? That broad is dirty. Speaking of broads, why are there so many UGLY dem women?
If you don't test you don't get more cases.

If you don't hold an election, you can't lose.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2020, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Is "heyjackass" a reliable source?
It’s the most reliable source of crime stats for the city . They pull their numbers directly from the daily major incident reports . Every mayor has taken them and secondcitycop to court and attempted to shut them down because they list the actual real world numbers in almost real time, as well as draw attention to the actual facts surrounding hard hitting stories. Not some skewed portion of cherry picked stats to further an agenda.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2020, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

Are you familiar ya all with Duckworth? She’s a bought and paid for fraud from the most corrupt state of government in the Nation. Really look into her background and see all the times she should’ve been called out on her complete phoniness/ flip
Flops on issues , and her inflated military background. She’s the female version of Durbin. Illinois vets have consistently brought her to the table on her throwing her military service as a prop. Another useless piece of $&)) who has become a billionaire on the backs of Illinois constituents. He has t accomplished one thing in all his years in his spot except line his pockets.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-03-2020 at 9:27 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2020, 9:18 AM Reply   
So I can't watch TikTok thots now because "Freeeeeedom". Lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Because he said so. When he says it, its not projecting, its calling a spade an Fing Cheat.
Giving reasons why you lost, a long long road to her refusing to leave office. I think she wrote a book about it. She took blame, not enough... It was rigged after all.
uh-ohhh....Getting to the end of his rope, nothing but attacks on a persons looks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If you don't test you don't get more cases.

If you don't hold an election, you can't lose.
Point is, it's a classic case of projection.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-03-2020, 9:27 AM Reply   
Lol Trump consistently refuses to go on record saying he's accept the results of the election, and now floats delaying election day and Marky mark's wondering why people are concerned about his transparent attempts to delegitimatize the election.

And Hillary lost because Soros obviously didn't buy her enough votes, duh. Guess he spent a bit too much $$ covering up the pedophiles over at the pizza parlor.

And a Trump voter whining about Duckworth's phoniness and lack of dedication to the US military is the laugh I needed today - thanks!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

It'll be whomever's neck smells the best to Creepy Joe or whose kid tickles his leg hair the most. I'm sure he'll have em all lined up for the smell test. Nasty old Chester.

Last edited by markj; 08-03-2020 at 9:29 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Translation: Coup attempt #6 has begun. Never before has a sitting prez been so maligned and plotted against in such a non-stop manor. Fittingly, your party's icon is a jackass. Ours is an elephant and we won't forget what your side has done. Payback is gonna be a 95sn.
Never before has a sitting pres, committed more crimes, ethics violations and literally robbed the people of the United States than the current one. Never has an administration lost so many members and appointees to ethics violations, lawsuits, and general ineptitude. Just think if he could shut up and quit criming. I hope your memory is very, very good. Gonna come in handy. I dont want to feel the need to remind you of all the crap this grifter pulled. What are you going to say IF he tries not to leave? Is that where you draw the line?
Everyday you are reminded FOX is a Far Right source, everyday you post a FOX story and reminded by mainstream people FOX is wrong and lying to you. Then you go back for seconds and dessert.
Remind me of the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2020, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
It'll be whomever's neck smells the best to Creepy Joe or whose kid tickles his leg hair the most. I'm sure he'll have em all lined up for the smell test. Nasty old Chester.
If the Dems are smart they won't let Old Joe out of the basement, not required, just let the Mango menace keep shooting himself in the foot.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-03-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Actually Joe's speeches and events have been quite on point - Trump's been the one looking like a rambling fool.

Why debate someone who's just going to lie constantly unless there's real time fact checking? I say produce the tax returns, then consider debates.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol Trump consistently refuses to go on record saying he's accept the results of the election, and now floats delaying election day and Marky mark's wondering why people are concerned about his transparent attempts to delegitimatize the election.

And Hillary lost because Soros obviously didn't buy her enough votes, duh. Guess he spent a bit too much $$ covering up the pedophiles over at the pizza parlor.

And a Trump voter whining about Duckworth's phoniness and lack of dedication to the US military is the laugh I needed today - thanks!
Right. What would someone who’s had her front and center , a family with 3 generations (soon to be a 4th) of military service, know anything about the background of a politician in his state who has exploited her military career( not necessarily by herself ) in order to gain power and steal millions of money from the state.

List 5 programs she’s instituted or wrote to help military members or their families?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Never before has a sitting pres, committed more crimes, ethics violations and literally robbed the people of the United States than the current one. Never has an administration lost so many members and appointees to ethics violations, lawsuits, and general ineptitude. Just think if he could shut up and quit criming. I hope your memory is very, very good. Gonna come in handy. I dont want to feel the need to remind you of all the crap this grifter pulled. What are you going to say IF he tries not to leave? Is that where you draw the line?
Everyday you are reminded FOX is a Far Right source, everyday you post a FOX story and reminded by mainstream people FOX is wrong and lying to you. Then you go back for seconds and dessert.
Remind me of the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
Oh please... You're pathetic. Go back to your lying, fake news CNN. If he's such a criminal, show me the convictions, smart guy. Wanna talk about insanity? How many more times does the world population need to be reminded that socialism is a failed governing method? And yet, we have libtard after libtard shamelessly promoting it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually Joe's speeches and events have been quite on point - Trump's been the one looking like a rambling fool.

Why debate someone who's just going to lie constantly unless there's real time fact checking? I say produce the tax returns, then consider debates.
Practice makes perfect. I'm sure he's reading those 5 minute telepromter speeches all day long before they hit the record button. Get him in a live debate where he has to think on his feet and he'll be like a christian at the Colosseum. He's almost at "Weekend at Bernie's" level already.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you keep pounding on Biden for smelling female necks? Big deal. Trump is a rapist. Seems that if what you say biden is guilty of bothers you, you would find Trump and his 25 rape and sexual harassments lawsuits much much worse on YOUR scoreboard. Oh he also had to illegally pay off the 2 porn stars to shut them up to run in 2016. Poor Melania. That not an issue for Mr Christian?
Vote Nov 3.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If the Dems are smart they won't let Old Joe out of the basement, not required, just let the Mango menace keep shooting himself in the foot.
X2
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-03-2020, 10:02 AM Reply   
Mark already explained multiple times, morality is only a concern for the dem candidate. Trump is exempt from such concerns. Typical hypocrite - again it's just ends justify the means and the decades the gop spent bloviating about moral issues was just vote pandering. It all boils down to abortion for marky mark, and who knows more about abortion than the Don? Well at least paying for them that is...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh please... You're pathetic. Go back to your lying, fake news CNN. If he's such a criminal, show me the convictions, smart guy. Wanna talk about insanity? How many more times does the world population need to be reminded that socialism is a failed governing method? And yet, we have libtard after libtard shamelessly promoting it.
Its illegal to charge a sitting president fool. Its why we impeached him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right. What would someone who’s had her front and center , a family with 3 generations (soon to be a 4th) of military service, know anything about the background of a politician in his state who has exploited her military career( not necessarily by herself ) in order to gain power and steal millions of money from the state.

List 5 programs she’s instituted or wrote to help military members or their families?
Its not her job. Her job is to assist everyone in her state.

List the 5 times Trump received a deferment, how much he paid and why.

For bonus points list all the times Trump used (in the disgusting use of the word) for political benefit, made fun of, ruined the career of, or showed blatant disrespect for a member of our Military. Putin put bounties on our soldiers heads and he didnt do a damn thing. STFU with exploitation BS, an actual soldier who lost her legs in combat.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-03-2020, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
If he's such a criminal, show me the convictions, smart guy.
Show us the criminal trials, or even a prosecutor with authority to charge a sitting pres?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
Hey, just a bunch of libtards.
https://www.wisn.com/article/coronav...cing/33502836#
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you keep pounding on Biden for smelling female necks? Big deal. Trump is a rapist. Seems that if what you say biden is guilty of bothers you, you would find Trump and his 25 rape and sexual harassments lawsuits much much worse on YOUR scoreboard. Oh he also had to illegally pay off the 2 porn stars to shut them up to run in 2016. Poor Melania. That not an issue for Mr Christian?
Vote Nov 3.
Because he’s a creeper. Everyone knows it, but you for some stupid reason. How is Trump a rapist? Is that what Balsey Ford and CNN told you? Where’s the trial and conviction, you chronic liar?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 6:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mark already explained multiple times, morality is only a concern for the dem candidate. Trump is exempt from such concerns. Typical hypocrite - again it's just ends justify the means and the decades the gop spent bloviating about moral issues was just vote pandering. It all boils down to abortion for marky mark, and who knows more about abortion than the Don? Well at least paying for them that is...
Ends justifying the means describes virtually every single voter in this country. How else could you explain the votes that elephant ankles got in 2016? You forgot SC picks. Also, it boils down to how I believe a candidate is going to govern. On a personal level, I think Trump is a pig. I would never ever want him as a family member and would probably want to punch him in the throat if he was. That said, I love him as prez. Conversely, I think Biden is a warm, friendly guy who was a good story teller (back when he could remember the story) and would be a hoot to be around on a social level. That said, he scares the crap outa me when I think of him having any real power outside of his basement.

Speaking of abortion, did you see the people get arrested for writing “preborn black lives matter” in sidewalk chalk? How effed up is that? Libtards are out literally PAINTING the streets and getting help from libtard mayors while other people get arrested for writing with chalk that disappears in a few days as wind or rain washes it off. This country is going to hell.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Show us the criminal trials, or even a prosecutor with authority to charge a sitting pres?
You guys tried him. You impeached him. Problem is he wasn’t guilty, the vote was split down party lines and you dems opened a can of future whoopass worms on yourselves.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2020, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Probably. Hey, why don’t you post a link showing the 2,000 nightly “peaceful protesters” in Portland? You know, the ones trying to burn down federal courthouses “peacefully.” Oh and don’t forget the mothers protecting their little angels as they destroy and pillage a city with no masks on and no social distancing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-03-2020, 11:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys tried him. You impeached him. Problem is he wasn’t guilty, the vote was split down party lines and you dems opened a can of future whoopass worms on yourselves.
yawn. impeachment is a political process; he was impeached for political misconduct ...

There will be plenty of time to try DJT before a judge and jury for criminal conduct unrelated to his presidency.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2020, 12:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am confused, why did they not burn the boats down? Maybe smack some folks with bricks, spray paint each other and the burnt boats then cry injustice?

Stupid to gather, but looks like people are having a good time? Oh, **** sorry, the people rioting are having a good time too! I forgot, as they thrive on destroying peoples livelihood.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2020, 2:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually, His impeachment was bipartisan, His acquittal was strictly partisan....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2020, 2:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Actually, His impeachment was bipartisan, His acquittal was strictly partisan....
Romney is a RINO so no, it wasn’t bipartisan.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Romney is a RINO so no, it wasn’t bipartisan.
So he has been in deep cover for 20+ years and even secured a Republican presidential nomination? Come off it man, just because someone has the integrity and fortitude to break party lines does not make them a RINO.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2020, 3:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
So he has been in deep cover for 20+ years and even secured a Republican presidential nomination? Come off it man, just because someone has the integrity and fortitude to break party lines does not make them a RINO.
Romney is a never-Trumper. Don’t try to give the dem coup impeachment any credibility by calling it bipartisan when it CLEARLY wasn’t. Even CNN will tell you it was partisan.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2020, 3:51 AM Reply   
Here you go. If anything, there were some dems that defected.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ment-vote.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
Romney voted yes on one of the two counts. That’s it and that’s what you’re calling bipartisan. What a joke.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
NYU city health commissioner states, how bad the mayor and state governing body has allowed extreme mismanagement and resigned. Guess its Trumps fault? Gotta blame someone, cant be the mayor of the governing state body correct?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
He wasnt guilty, lol. All those witnesses proved his innocence, right?
As i recall the vote to actually allow a witness to appear was 100% GOP "nay". Hmm, there are experts that can shed light on these issues? Including trumps own appointees. Oh no we cant have anyone explaining what happened to the public. We would look even worse than the asshats we are now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
On Epstein and Maxwell,
"She is a child sex trafficker" Trump, "Big deal, i wish her well".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Probably. Hey, why don’t you post a link showing the 2,000 nightly “peaceful protesters” in Portland? You know, the ones trying to burn down federal courthouses “peacefully.” Oh and don’t forget the mothers protecting their little angels as they destroy and pillage a city with no masks on and no social distancing.
Only someone cool enough to attend a Covid party would even try to compare people using their Constitutional rights to a bunch of beer swigging losers partying on a lake in the middle of a pandemic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2020, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
He wasnt guilty, lol. All those witnesses proved his innocence, right?
As i recall the vote to actually allow a witness to appear was 100% GOP "nay". Hmm, there are experts that can shed light on these issues? Including trumps own appointees. Oh no we cant have anyone explaining what happened to the public. We would look even worse than the asshats we are now.
You mean all those witnesses in the Congressional hearings? Suck it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2020, 4:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only someone cool enough to attend a Covid party would even try to compare people using their Constitutional rights to a bunch of beer swigging losers partying on a lake in the middle of a pandemic.
Freedom: the enemy of the left. Tyranny: the best friend of the left. Aren’t you lefty douche bags always pushing for “choice“ in a person’s personal health decisions?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 4:57 AM Reply   
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...iew-spotlights

This is your candidate. Cant wait for the debates, at least Biden aint nuts.
"Instead, it's crushing," Hannon added. "It's crushing to watch the president sift through printed out graphs that somehow spin the U.S. response he has presided over as anything other than a national humiliation."

After Swan noted that U.S. coronavirus deaths are on the rise, Trump brandished several colorful print-out charts purporting to show that the U.S. death rate as a percentage of cases is lower than that of other nations.

"You're doing deaths as a proportion of cases," Swan said after examining the charts. "I'm talking about death as a proportion of population."

"You can't, you can't do that," Trump responded. "You have to go by, you have to go by where, look... You have to go by the cases."

Swan insisted that it's "surely a relevant statistic say if the U.S. has X population and X percentage of death of that population vs. South Korea."

"Look at South Korea, for example," Swan said as Trump continued to protest. "Fifty one million population, 300 deaths."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-04-2020, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
riiiiiiiight

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2020, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go look at the encampment party, every night in portland, the police recorded the mess. They though a blow out every night, BBQ, beer, tents, needles everywhere, etc etc. You full of **** on this one. 63 days, 1000's of people, camping in the city, over 200 tents, ez ups, full outdoor kitchens, and they left a total mess, each and every night.

here is the link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Idbw1WKGN4

Last edited by dougr; 08-04-2020 at 7:43 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-04-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Trump does an abrupt about-face, starts encouraging vote-by-mail in Florida.

Also, that Axios interview - WOW - talk about train wreck.

Last edited by pesos; 08-04-2020 at 8:17 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Go look at the encampment party, every night in portland, the police recorded the mess. They though a blow out every night, BBQ, beer, tents, needles everywhere, etc etc. You full of **** on this one. 63 days, 1000's of people, camping in the city, over 200 tents, ez ups, full outdoor kitchens, and they left a total mess, each and every night.

Do you really not understand the difference of a weekend drunkfest and protesting for civil and human rights issues?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-04-2020, 9:43 AM Reply   
Imagine that. The police on the scene with George Floyd were polite as can be until George started resisting and refused to be put into a squad car. ........Here’s some of the actual body cam footage that was just released. Wow. Who would’ve thought those racist police had such none manners offering to roll the windows down, treating him with respect. Talking calmly to him , all while Floyd never followed one order.

https://www.facebook.com/73819748631...86865440/?vh=e
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do you really not understand the difference of a weekend drunkfest and protesting for civil and human rights issues?
The reason for gathering is moot, its about spreading the disease, just like you and others, as well as I have said IS an issue. But condemning one and not the other is total BS,, As for Civil rights, these people dont care about civil rights, they are trampling on everyones rights. Every business owner, property owner, etc. They want destruction, not racial equality They are going to get themselves killed, at some point, if they dont stop destroying,

Come out, peacefully protest, then go home, allow the people who live their, and the city to run, as many do not want or need their headache. And yes, its no longer a protest, and its not peaceful. Its now criminal, and we should arrest them all for vandalizm and littering.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Imagine that. The police on the scene with George Floyd were polite as can be until George started resisting and refused to be put into a squad car. ........Here’s some of the actual body cam footage that was just released. Wow. Who would’ve thought those racist police had such none manners offering to roll the windows down, treating him with respect. Talking calmly to him , all while Floyd never followed one order.

get ready for WW3 when democrats hear the officer does not get convicted of murder. Democrats are going to burn and loot every city they run.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

Confirms it for me, Derek Chauvin is a cold blooded murderer. If you dont get that, you are a problem and should probably get out of your business asap. Chauvin was completely calm while he squeezed the life out of George Floyd "Please officer, I Cant Breathe".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
The reason for gathering is moot, its about spreading the disease, just like you and others, as well as I have said IS an issue. But condemning one and not the other is total BS,, As for Civil rights, these people dont care about civil rights, they are trampling on everyones rights. Every business owner, property owner, etc. They want destruction, not racial equality They are going to get themselves killed, at some point, if they dont stop destroying,

Come out, peacefully protest, then go home, allow the people who live their, and the city to run, as many do not want or need their headache. And yes, its no longer a protest, and its not peaceful. Its now criminal, and we should arrest them all for vandalism and littering.
If you dont understand the difference you should investigate the meaning of righteousness. Because there is a difference. If your kid has a 12pm curfew and he/she breaks it. Are you mad if he/she breaks it to go to midnight mass and is at church or if he/she is at a party getting drunk/laid? One is righteous, the other is irresponsible. Dont be stupid.
I dont recall you being upset when the Bundys and their armed goons took over of the refuge in Oregon, or when the 2nd Amendment folks showed up to "Liberate Michigan" at the Michigan courthouse loaded to the gills with guns, threatening to lynch the governor. Why? Is that because Trump was tweeting in approval of these little protests? Seems he was encouraging those protests. "Liberate Michigan, Liberate Oregon, Liberate Virginia" "Save your great 2nd amendment". Your memory is short.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2020, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
get ready for WW3 when democrats hear the officer does not get convicted of murder. Democrats are going to burn and loot every city they run.
Dont worry, he will go away for the remainder of his life. Prick was a tax evader too.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-04-2020, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Confirms it for me, Derek Chauvin is a cold blooded murderer. If you dont get that, you are a problem and should probably get out of your business asap. Chauvin was completely calm while he squeezed the life out of George Floyd "Please officer, I Cant Breathe".
You do realize the autopsy already proved he wasn’t suffocated or that he died from asphyxiation ( meaning the sacrificial knee on his neck was not what killed him) He said WHEN TOLD TO GET INTO THE CAR BEFORE ANY NECK TOUCHING or KNEE, "I'm claustrophobic...I can't breathe!...I'm gonna die!". LONG before the Knee! The officer then said "I'll roll the windows down, okay?!" Then when finally in the car fighting and squirming, he said again that "I can't breathe" etc.. See? It was NOT JUST because of the knee on his neck he was screaming he couldn’t breathe . He kept crying wolf about not being able to breathe several times before the knee, so why would the officers believe him when he was on the ground? He kept repeating "I can't breathe, I'm gonna die" all through the struggle even when standing by the car.

Why look at the facts when you can rely on a force fed narrative. I haven’t formed my opinion on whether Chauvin comitted what constitutes a criminal act because I haven’t seen all the evidence yet . I don’t need a new career because that’s exactly how the justice system actually works. Reasonable suspicion and probable cause is not automatic guilt. Clearly you must have missed that judiciary education in your background. Just another display of your warped brain at work.

I suppose Covid attacking his lungs wasn’t a contributing factor either.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-04-2020 at 2:16 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-04-2020, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you dont understand the difference you should investigate the meaning of righteousness. Because there is a difference. If your kid has a 12pm curfew and he/she breaks it. Are you mad if he/she breaks it to go to midnight mass and is at church or if he/she is at a party getting drunk/laid? One is righteous, the other is irresponsible. Dont be stupid. .

You’re the one being stupid , once again showcasing why you and the like minded people like yourself are the reasons for where we are at the moment with a bunch of people who have never been disciplined and think they are entitled to everything. if I gave my kid a 12am curfew and they violated it, it wouldn’t matter whether it was church or drinking........ the consequences would be the same for violating the curfew in place, and my kid would be disciplined for not being home on time. Simple as that. A simple phone call to ask for a curfew extension to go to church , because that’s what a well raised child with respect for their parents would do , would suffice for a curfew extension from me.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2020, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you dont understand the difference you should investigate the meaning of righteousness. Because there is a difference. If your kid has a 12pm curfew and he/she breaks it. Are you mad if he/she breaks it to go to midnight mass and is at church or if he/she is at a party getting drunk/laid? One is righteous, the other is irresponsible. Dont be stupid.
I dont recall you being upset when the Bundys and their armed goons took over of the refuge in Oregon, or when the 2nd Amendment folks showed up to "Liberate Michigan" at the Michigan courthouse loaded to the gills with guns, threatening to lynch the governor. Why? Is that because Trump was tweeting in approval of these little protests? Seems he was encouraging those protests. "Liberate Michigan, Liberate Oregon, Liberate Virginia" "Save your great 2nd amendment". Your memory is short.
I am all for saving our second amendment, the people rioting are giving reason to eliminate it. Peaceful seems to be a word you continue to miss. This is not peaceful. its bull****. Its criminal intent. when people have to beg rioter to not "hurt them" on their business front, its crime. As for your breaking curfew, my 22 yr old has the right to go drinking or church, both can be construed as stupid risks, at the moment. If she was a minor, she would be in trouble for breaking the curfew, does not matter what she was doing. She would have called and asked or explained what she wanted to do or was doing.

If she asked to go camp, at a party in the city of portland, in tents with 1000 + people for 63 + days, every night, while drinking, burning property, vandalizing buildings, assaulting police officers, spay painting business fronts, etc etc I would say no! Maybe you would tell your children to go for it, but thats not the way we have raised our children, and my parents did not raise me to either. If she was a minor, she would never go near that ****mess. If we lived near that, we would move. WE have once, will again, if it means living in a safe community. Unfortunately, portland, seattle, LA, Detroit, philly, chicago, etc etc becomes worse and worse, and at some point you cant move far enough away before you cannot get away.

No city is safe, nothing is perfect, but some decide to live in it, some decide to stay out of it. In the end, it will continue, as Nancy P says, people will do what they do! At some point, the people will rise up and stop it. The mob will be destroyed, and people will reflect back on this moment, with heavy hearts and sad memories, when we allowed irresponsibility to become the norm.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2020, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dont worry, he will go away for the remainder of his life. Prick was a tax evader too.
The physicians, who are called to testify, will be the end to most of this. They will, and always do, take the preexisting condition of the intoxicating levels as a potential reason. I am not condoning what happened, and I dont know what the final charges should be, but he will not be convicted on murder. The race card has hurt this case. Now, after all the damage, and destruction has occurred, some of the balancing truths will start to come out. The police cam is one of them, then all his history will pour into the trial, then the media (if they cover it) will pour into it more. More and more african Americans are already pissed off with the riots and violence. They dont support what's happening. Then dont want their cites to burn, and they want police protection just like all people do,

Its very racist to think that being black, means you hate the police. thats a blanket statement, just like Sleepy Joe saying you aint black if you vote for Trump. Black people didn't want to be slaves to slave owners and dont want to be slaves to Democrats either. The color of your skin, has nothing to do with your ability to think, but thats not necessarily what the media thinks or the left thinks.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-04-2020, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All under Trumps watch, want four more years like the last one, vote Trump. Oh, there is a war coming, it's going to happen on November 3rd. Trump wears a mask one day for another photo op and is finally acting like he wants to win the election, at this rate, if his polls keep improving, he does have a chance to win now,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I really couldn't care less, best scenario, Trump wins and loses the Senate, of course he will lose the popular vote, that's a given. My life is not going to be much different whether it's a republican or democrat in the office, is your life really going to be altered do to who is president? I am asking everyone but Mark, I know his life will be personally damaged.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2020, 3:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

He’s full of **** every day.

That filthy libtard encampment is so nasty.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2020, 3:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
In Portland, those days just kinda all melt together. Kumbaya.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2020, 3:16 AM Reply   
Just pondering for a moment - if Trump wins, I woudl assume we will see the nonsense for another 4 years of destructive behavior/viruses/etc. Unless he goes on the offensive. Is that better or worse then Sleepy Joe who lacks any kind los leadership san is ultimately ran by Pelosi? I am not sure honestly. While I would never in a million years for for Joe, I wonder if not having trump would be better for the country then the constant turmoil? Also as proven in the elections last night, the democratic party is becoming more and more progressive and to the left. I woudl assume Biden will follow suit to please his side. I think that is a terrible way to go, but if that is how the country is feeling, maybe that is what is needed?

I also am very intrigued that the stock market has not really been affected and back to where it was a year aho. Amongst the turmoil, higher unemployment buyers and many things that are close or restricted. I can imagine what it woudl look like if we were nto on lock down.

Honestly I blame both sides and it is really more about the extremist on both side then the moderates. I talk with my kids on a regular basis on what they are being and hearing, and they are very confused at why the riots/protests are allowed to happen but we cant have a family gathering. Or why they are allowed to destroy property and if we there an egg at a house, that comes with legal consequence. This is an crazy world we currently live in and change is required!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
I’m not giving up that easy. Any power given to the left right now would be catastrophic for this country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Check out Hidin Biden gettin pissed at the question about him getting tested. The last 15 seconds of this is classic Biden. He can’t even complete the sentence when talking about his mental fitness! And you libtards are gonna vote for that???

https://mobile.twitter.com/errolbarn...f-hes-a-junkie
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2020, 3:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
funny. This describes your very existence on this thread.

Never before has a sitting pres, committed more crimes, ethics violations and literally robbed the people of the United States than the current one. Never has an administration lost so many members and appointees to ethics violations, lawsuits, and general ineptitude as claimed and set up by you communists.

There fixed for you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2020, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
All under Trumps watch, want four more years like the last one, vote Trump. Oh, there is a war coming, it's going to happen on November 3rd. Trump wears a mask one day for another photo op and is finally acting like he wants to win the election, at this rate, if his polls keep improving, he does have a chance to win now,
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I really couldn't care less, best scenario, Trump wins and loses the Senate, of course he will lose the popular vote, that's a given. My life is not going to be much different whether it's a republican or democrat in the office, is your life really going to be altered do to who is president? I am asking everyone but Mark, I know his life will be personally damaged.
It is under Trumps watch because you communists know what is happening to your agenda. This is very similar to when you lost your slaves. you go around and try and destroy the country. it is the sign of an underdeveloped frontal cortex.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-05-2020, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
In other words, “if you don’t follow what the uninformed, MSM narrative is, you should be cancelled.”

Way to fall in line like a good little CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC/NPR/WAPO/NYT parrot. Manslaughter or some sort of negligence is what he’ll get and do 15-20 years before getting out. Anyone wanna bet? The guy who fired all 4 officers is a close friend of my BIL. I met him at their wedding, but don’t remember him much other than he’s a really tall dude. Anyway, he told my BIL no MN cop believes Chauvin is a murderer. I’ve also spoken to other cops specifically about Floyd and none of them think Chauvin is guilty of murder either. The consistent theme among cops I’ve spoken to is that Chauvin didn’t follow the training protocol of constantly needing to reevaluate the situation and make adjustments.

Last edited by markj; 08-05-2020 at 4:32 AM.