Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-08-2015, 5:28 PM Reply   
Has anybody else had the pleasure of going through this nightmare? It's absolutely unbelievable to me that millions of people are using this website. It is such an incredible pieces of crap. If I wrote a program like this, I'd get fired. I still haven't gotten through the whole thing. I have to call in again for the third time tomorrow. Our government is incredibly pathetic.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-08-2015, 9:55 PM Reply   
My business partner did go through it and his experience was exactly like yours.
Old     (Froggy)      Join Date: Nov 2013       01-09-2015, 4:46 AM Reply   
I went through it last year in Georgia after 8 times of locking up my computer I called for help. It took them 2 more times to finally get it done. I feel the end game is to make the system so expensive and unusable they will be forced to save us by national healthcare . That will put the government in total control of your life
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-12-2015, 3:13 PM Reply   
The problems I'm having with getting my family signed up have gone beyond the absurd and I just have to laugh at this point. It doesn't appear that I will be able to sign up through Covered CA by even that last deadline now. It is absolutely astounding how inept our government is. I fear for the future of this country.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-12-2015, 3:21 PM Reply   
My insurance went up from $560 to $870 this year. My out of pocket and coverage is the same. Hooray! I guess I picked up mental health which is great. Maybe I won't go postal if I go visit a doctor.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-12-2015, 4:23 PM Reply   
Froggy
that is exactly what Obuma said that he wanted.....national healthcare. Supporters either didn't listen, or they are just to dumb to care
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-16-2015, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Froggy
that is exactly what Obuma said that he wanted.....national healthcare. Supporters either didn't listen, or they are just to dumb to care
He wants the middle class to finance the poor & the illegals to secure the undocument democrats vote then give us the gift of a broken national healthcare system. Then they will throw the illegals in the ghettos like they did the blacks & trout them out every election cycle then throw them back till they find a new group to abuse. And yes, the supporters are stupid cause they've been so brainwashed into thinking it is so great & only the rich will feel the pain. If schools made kids read the communist manifesto everyone would see everything going on is in that book play by play