Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Cole)      Join Date: Sep 2017       07-22-2018, 8:13 PM Reply   
Already contemplating trading in my 2016 Sanger v215. I love the boat handles like a dream love that indmar 6.2 raptor quality feels pretty good on it! BUT we are surfing a lot more and I am wanting a heavier boat with more free board. Maybe I am getting a head of myself? I only have 50 hours on the boat and its gorgeous I feel weird already thinking about an upgrade. With the new Moombas coming out and all the hype I am hearing from the dealers and what I am seeing im seriously thinking about trading mine in after this season and doing a custom order one mostly a Craz? Crazy thing is with some of the cool features these boats have the price point is pretty close to what my Sanger was, or is there a better option than the new Craz for the same price point? And if there is anyone on here from the pacific northwest and has dealt with northwest inboards how do you like em? They deal Moombas and sound like they can give pretty good deals!
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-23-2018, 6:22 AM Reply   
They have a Craz Pro which has the exclusive 3.0 surf plates on it, so that’s another option.

I have a 2017 Craz and I love it. No doubt the extra freeboard is a nice feature that we liked going from an older ski-style hull of our 2004 Möbius.

For the money it’s hard to beat Moomba. Yes there is Axis, but when you compare the fit, finish, and features, dollar for dollar Moomba wins. I looked at an Axis before I got my Craz and couldn’t stomach the lame dash and cheap looking vinyl.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       07-23-2018, 9:14 AM Reply   
Good luck with what ever you decide . I wish I could buy your Sanger I love the V215 .