Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-22-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
This is just one of the many reasons we shouldn't have 70+ year old presidents. Whether it is slowly scooting down a ramp or tumbling up stairs, it looks bad, and at 78, a fall could be a really big deal. We need candidates with a lower slip and fall risk.
I don't have an issue with 70 year olds, I have a problem with a political party hiding the person during all the campaigns to pull a fast one on the public with such an important position in the world. If a 70 year old can do the job then so be it. If they can't that person should not even be considered and we certainly should not have a political party doing something so dangerous to the people.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-22-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I know that Biden has not got his grips on it yet. That is the crux of the issue. Biden is already going to get heat for it going up and he has not even contributed his war on Americans yet. Wait until that kicks in. Like I said, Biden should support any and all price increased on fuel and tell the American public that is what he ran on and his supporters voted for. Own it.
So he's "getting heat" as if it's his fault. Again, worldwide commodity. What would Trump daddy be doing to reduce the price of oil on the world market in the short term?

When Biden "does something," like for instance raising the taxes which haven't been adjusted for inflation at all for about 20 years, then there's something to own.

Right now it feels like you are complaining about capitalism.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2021, 7:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't have an issue with 70 year olds, I have a problem with a political party hiding the person during all the campaigns to pull a fast one on the public with such an important position in the world. If a 70 year old can do the job then so be it. If they can't that person should not even be considered and we certainly should not have a political party doing something so dangerous to the people.
It's amazing you think you should get to decide what candidates the populous should be able to vote for. Why do you hate democracy so much?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-22-2021, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It's amazing you think you should get to decide what candidates the populous should be able to vote for. Why do you hate democracy so much?
Not sure how much changing over 300 voter laws right before an election is democracy , but hey who’s counting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-22-2021, 10:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is just one of the many reasons we shouldn't have 70+ year old presidents. Whether it is slowly scooting down a ramp or tumbling up stairs, it looks bad, and at 78, a fall could be a really big deal. We need candidates with a lower slip and fall risk.
Purposely walking slowly down a slippery temporary ramp so you don't slip and look stupid is smart. Running up a stairway with severe dementia and tripping THREE TIMES is stupid. Big difference. I saw Biden even tripped up again today.

I'm pretty sure 95's daddy never slipped or tripped in his 4 years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-22-2021, 10:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So he's "getting heat" as if it's his fault. Again, worldwide commodity. What would Trump daddy be doing to reduce the price of oil on the world market in the short term?

When Biden "does something," like for instance raising the taxes which haven't been adjusted for inflation at all for about 20 years, then there's something to own.

Pump the brakes. Did you just say or imply taxes should be adjusted for inflation?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-22-2021, 10:57 PM Reply   
So disgusting watching Biden’s Mexican invitation turn into the cluster that it is now. Gee, who’d a thought that his plan would ever backfire??? ALL OF US SANE REPUBLICANS! THAT’S WHO!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2021, 4:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Pump the brakes. Did you just say or imply taxes should be adjusted for inflation?
Almost all taxes ARE automatically adjusted for inflation. I know Delta hasn't received a raise since 1979, but most folks real incomes have grown with inflation over time. As incomes rise, so does tax liability / revenue. Same can be said for sales tax... as a boat or car or whatever costs more, so does the tax liability. You don't pay tax on a boat based on the kilos of fiberglass in the boat.

Fuel taxes are not inflation indexed like that. If the price of fuel (and corresponding cost of road maintenance that fuel taxes fund) goes up over time, the tax stays static (20 cents per gallon, for instance). Even worse, as evil dem regulations have an effect on making cars more fuel efficient, actual revenues (at least on a per mile driven basis) also decline -- you get more cars on the road for the same revenue. If your old car went 20 miles on a gallon and your new car goes 32, then you are putting 12 more miles of use on a road without paying taxes.

As noted above, federal fuel taxes are earmarked for road maintenance. Has the cost of that maintenance stayed flat since 1997? Probably not.

As we transition to electrics, fuel purchases as a proxy for resource consumption also breaks down. Under the old thinking, if you buy more gas, you are likely putting more wear and tear on the roads, so the fuel tax is at least somewhat proportionate to your impact on road wear.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-23-2021, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Purposely walking slowly down a slippery temporary ramp so you don't slip and look stupid is smart. Running up a stairway with severe dementia and tripping THREE TIMES is stupid. Big difference. I saw Biden even tripped up again today.

I'm pretty sure 95's daddy never slipped or tripped in his 4 years.
I agree. He was showing off, but it highlights the concern of how fragile we all are past 70. I'm not saying we need a 40 year old president, but 70!? There has to be better options out there regardless of politics. Even if Biden doesn't have clinical dementia, there is no way he is as sharp at 78 as he was at 60. We aren't even getting the best version of the individual past a certain age.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-23-2021, 5:48 AM Reply   
Did anyone see that even Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that REASONABLE PEOPLE wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.

That is her defense, wow.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-23-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did anyone see that even Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that REASONABLE PEOPLE wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.

Pretty strong defense tho.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

No, I am pulling a democrat. I am blaming biden for something he has no control over just like you did Trump. Then again, he did run on raising our fuel prices so capitalism or not, this is going to be the trend in his administration (by his own admission) so get used to it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I think the populous should have access to the candidates so they can make a proper choice on who to vote for. There fixed for you. We are a representative republic. There fixed that for you too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Almost all taxes ARE automatically adjusted for inflation. I know Delta hasn't received a raise since 1979, but most folks real incomes have grown with inflation over time. As incomes rise, so does tax liability / revenue. Same can be said for sales tax... as a boat or car or whatever costs more, so does the tax liability. You don't pay tax on a boat based on the kilos of fiberglass in the boat.

Fuel taxes are not inflation indexed like that. If the price of fuel (and corresponding cost of road maintenance that fuel taxes fund) goes up over time, the tax stays static (20 cents per gallon, for instance). Even worse, as evil dem regulations have an effect on making cars more fuel efficient, actual revenues (at least on a per mile driven basis) also decline -- you get more cars on the road for the same revenue. If your old car went 20 miles on a gallon and your new car goes 32, then you are putting 12 more miles of use on a road without paying taxes.

As noted above, federal fuel taxes are earmarked for road maintenance. Has the cost of that maintenance stayed flat since 1997? Probably not.

As we transition to electrics, fuel purchases as a proxy for resource consumption also breaks down. Under the old thinking, if you buy more gas, you are likely putting more wear and tear on the roads, so the fuel tax is at least somewhat proportionate to your impact on road wear.
And right this very instance, people in electric cars are paying ZERO road taxes. Why is it that taxes only matter until democrats push an agenda then that stuff does not matter.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I agree. He was showing off, but it highlights the concern of how fragile we all are past 70. I'm not saying we need a 40 year old president, but 70!? There has to be better options out there regardless of politics. Even if Biden doesn't have clinical dementia, there is no way he is as sharp at 78 as he was at 60. We aren't even getting the best version of the individual past a certain age.
depends. We may not be getting the best physical person, however we are getting wisdom and experience. Especially in males where the younger we are, we are more prone to irrational knee jerk reactions. Everyone has different levels of emotional intelligence, however that is a generalization.

I can't believe I am defending FDR, however the dude was in a wheel chair and died in office, yet guided us through World War 2. If they have their wits about them, then they should be fine.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
And right this very instance, people in electric cars are paying ZERO road taxes. Why is it that taxes only matter until democrats push an agenda then that stuff does not matter.
Who says it doesn't matter?

Taxes create winners and losers -- you could go out tomorrow and trade in your K5 blazer for a used prius and get one over on the man by paying less in fuel taxes. Or ride a bike and ride those roads for free. From an environmentalist's perspective, one could argue that the policy is working perfectly because it's encouraging folks to make preferred choices.

Or make employer sponsored healthcare pre tax.

Or go pump out some kids, and get a tax credit.

Or borrow money to buy a house and get a tax deduction.

Taxes ARE policy as much as revenue generators.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Get ready for war democrats.

Biden calls on Senate to pass gun control measures 'immediately' after Boulder shooting
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-mass-shooting
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who says it doesn't matter?

Taxes create winners and losers -- you could go out tomorrow and trade in your K5 blazer for a used prius and get one over on the man by paying less in fuel taxes. Or ride a bike and ride those roads for free. From an environmentalist's perspective, one could argue that the policy is working perfectly because it's encouraging folks to make preferred choices.

Or make employer sponsored healthcare pre tax.

Or go pump out some kids, and get a tax credit.

Or borrow money to buy a house and get a tax deduction.

Taxes ARE policy as much as revenue generators.
So this is completely counter to your claims that tax breaks don't create jobs or regulations don't kill jobs. So which is it?

And yes, I am well aware of winners and losers created by government. That is why we want government out of our lives where we can. Because your policy of winners and losers has Americans as the losers and the rest of the world as winners.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
So this is completely counter to your claims that tax breaks don't create jobs or regulations don't kill jobs. So which is it?

And yes, I am well aware of winners and losers created by government. That is why we want government out of our lives where we can. Because your policy of winners and losers has Americans as the losers and the rest of the world as winners.

How do you feel about being required to buy corn gas, Delta? As a regulation, it creates lots of jobs in Iowa.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-23-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

We all knew that Trump and his supporters are unreasonable people. Don't see how that's a relevant defense. Jan 6 was evidence that unreasonable people can still do a lot of damage.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-23-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
So will we see the news littered with hate crimes stories against whites jumping during the pandemic? Will we see the 24hr news reals of blatant racism against whites in this country amid the pandemic amd during the campaign , or are those still ok ?

I mean that’s the go to story line in this news cycle under Biden. Race race race ........ According to crime statistics, crimes against middle and upper income whites have spiked tremendously . Record breaking increases of whites being victims of violent and property crimes . No we have a POC shooting up whitey. Is it out time to kneel ? Burn down cities ? Crate race based policies that n knee jerk reactions ? Asking for friend .
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do you feel about being required to buy corn gas, Delta? As a regulation, it creates lots of jobs in Iowa.
I think it is stupid. If it makes sense from a overall fuel profile then sure the market will dictate it. Other than that to force it for the sake of forcing it then it is stupid. Kalifornia forced MTBE into our fuel for a while to supposedly help with air quality. Stuff was illegal to even produce in Kali. Stuff was poisoning our drinking water. So what does the democrats and their un-elected CARB board do? They went about trying to ban boats and jet skis on lakes. Eventually the pressure got to them and they stopped putting it in but the bans still remain in some places. My guess someone got a sweet deal on the MTBE thing and made a lot of money on the fake environazi scam at the expense of the normal people yet again.

Still trying to figure out by forcing fuel that is less efficient onto californians that is way less efficient is good for the environment? Like on motorcycles, I know enough people who tour on Harley's and they get maybe 30 mpg in the state but get over 50 out of state.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So will we see the news littered with hate crimes stories against whites jumping during the pandemic? Will we see the 24hr news reals of blatant racism against whites in this country amid the pandemic amd during the campaign , or are those still ok ?

I mean that’s the go to story line in this news cycle under Biden. Race race race ........ According to crime statistics, crimes against middle and upper income whites have spiked tremendously . Record breaking increases of whites being victims of violent and property crimes . No we have a POC shooting up whitey. Is it out time to kneel ? Burn down cities ? Crate race based policies that n knee jerk reactions ? Asking for friend .
You can see it is all narrative driven. This is getting similar to nazi Germany. The news is just narratives and not fact. Dude goes off and shoots up massage parlors due to his sick sex addiction. Kills people of any color, yet we are now bombarded with narratives of stop Asian hate. That had nothing to do with Asian hate even though there is video after video of blacks doing messed up stuff to Asians.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
We all knew that Trump and his supporters are unreasonable people. Don't see how that's a relevant defense. Jan 6 was evidence that unreasonable people can still do a lot of damage.
Have you seen the Trump thread with you commies screaming about every fart Trump let like he had control over the things you guys complained about?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think it is stupid. If it makes sense from a overall fuel profile then sure the market will dictate it. Other than that to force it for the sake of forcing it then it is stupid. Kalifornia forced MTBE into our fuel for a while to supposedly help with air quality. Stuff was illegal to even produce in Kali. Stuff was poisoning our drinking water. So what does the democrats and their un-elected CARB board do? They went about trying to ban boats and jet skis on lakes. Eventually the pressure got to them and they stopped putting it in but the bans still remain in some places. My guess someone got a sweet deal on the MTBE thing and made a lot of money on the fake environazi scam at the expense of the normal people yet again.

Still trying to figure out by forcing fuel that is less efficient onto californians that is way less efficient is good for the environment? Like on motorcycles, I know enough people who tour on Harley's and they get maybe 30 mpg in the state but get over 50 out of state.
Now try to find a republican who supports repealing corn gas. It's huge (republican) business in Iowa and presidential candidates have to bow down to the ethanol industry to get through the caucus.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Have you seen the Trump thread with you commies screaming about every fart Trump let like he had control over the things you guys complained about?
Did the DSM 5 include a twitter-Tourette's syndrome and I missed it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now try to find a republican who supports repealing corn gas. It's huge (republican) business in Iowa and presidential candidates have to bow down to the ethanol industry to get through the caucus.
Between guns, communism repackaged as post-moderism, the border, environazism in general I am not sure corn is really going to move the needle.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, what does that say. Farmers used to be solid democrats
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-23-2021, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, what does that say. Farmers used to be solid democrats

I think it says that Rs on the dole like to stay on the dole too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-23-2021, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:

Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-23-2021, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can see it is all narrative driven. This is getting similar to nazi Germany. The news is just narratives and not fact. Dude goes off and shoots up massage parlors due to his sick sex addiction. Kills people of any color, yet we are now bombarded with narratives of stop Asian hate. That had nothing to do with Asian hate even though there is video after video of blacks doing messed up stuff to Asians.
Yeah the implication and CNN-type fake outrage is crystal clear that it’s supposedly white on Asian crime, but video after video keeps showing us nothing more than blacks committing it. The crazy part is all the white people I know look fondly on Asians in general-save their infamous driving habits.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-23-2021, 9:58 PM Reply   
Just in case anyone was curious, those white supremacists have been going crazy in the Chi............ oh wait .......................... Here are the spring totals for this March so far. Wonder why these terrorist events aren’t be covered nationally by the MSM . Anyone have a guess ? Add in the carjackings and robberies Chicago like almost all of the dem cities across the nation will be �� this summer.

Name:  D276B20D-5C03-4E09-AE0B-0D661DFECFE2.jpeg
Views: 850
Size:  91.8 KB

Name:  320630D8-7018-477E-9BDB-6C19E309060A.jpeg
Views: 846
Size:  104.0 KB

Name:  380DDCB4-6CE4-4C4A-BCDF-B4DD67DB8EB9.jpeg
Views: 842
Size:  94.2 KB

Name:  C9B09469-813C-45DB-96ED-B15BAD363C29.jpeg
Views: 838
Size:  80.8 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-23-2021 at 10:02 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-23-2021, 10:04 PM Reply   
So the most recent Unemployment report for benefits was released ................36Billion stolen from the government with fraudulent claims and sine exists believe that will easily surpass 200billion. That’s an over 30-40% rate of fraud........

Yea and people don’t think there was election fraud. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

We def need more government . They do so well monitoring their money.

Don’t worry. Stumblin Biden will just write more blank checks to save us all.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-24-2021, 6:49 AM Reply   
This is a funny article. Even banana peel Joe would think so.
https://babylonbee.com/news/neighbor...l-lives-matter
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-24-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Someone explain to me how the President can ban media with cameras from filming at the border? Geee wonder what he’s trying to hide .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-24-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
You know it’s bad when the media are Banana Peel Joe’s own people and he won’t let them be there. I’m sure we’d all be disgusted if we knew what was really going on. Even dems. Hard to believe the media has had to go over to the Mexican side to get any info at all. This is totally scandalous.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-24-2021, 11:57 AM Reply   
At least he got his parking permit for Air Force One.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-24-2021, 11:58 AM Reply   
Watch that last step!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-24-2021, 7:44 PM Reply   
Lol
https://mobile.twitter.com/ilDonaldo...92194500517892
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2021, 6:29 AM Reply   
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/db/11/A7B88B3F-90E3-4685-9C34-71A0E4D9D9CD/MOV_5129.mov
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2021, 6:58 AM Reply   
Dana Carvey does an awesome Biden impression.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-the-late-show
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-25-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
WTF?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...-sinema-racist
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-25-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think it says that Rs on the dole like to stay on the dole too.
I would agree with that. That is why I would like less people on the dole if we can. Government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers unless one gets a monopoly or is going against the basic freedoms of this country.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-25-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Just leave this here........since when is 59k poverty level.

Name:  EB724367-77AA-41CA-B4A8-FCE7F12F7ECD.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  56.8 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
The cost of living there is ridiculous. It’s double what Sacramento is and that’s only 80 mins away. I can drive a little over an hour and make double what I make at home-which is what I’ve been doing lately. That’s also why I’m pissed about Biden’s higher fuel prices.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2021, 1:13 PM Reply   
Pathetic either way.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-25-2021, 1:39 PM Reply   
Wow. Screw the poor white people. WTF!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-25-2021, 1:55 PM Reply   
The key fact that's omitted from that tweet is that the money comes from a private foundation that is writing the rules. It's not taxpayer funded as far as I can tell.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-25-2021, 3:21 PM Reply   
If anyone watched that press conference with our dimentia ridden , stumbling goof , who couldn’t manage to stay on track and thinks is he is well , I have to bridge on the boarder to sell you.

https://youtu.be/kvx3zyxYqcI

Holy hell did the true in teleprompted , un medicated , and completely lost joe make his first appearance and go down in flames. It’s clear as day his mind is not working. There were times I thought he was gonna hyperventilate trying to think so hard for an answer.

The gems begin around the 23 min mark is really when. It begins to go off the rails for poor joe. After speaking a bit about immigration he’s confronted about the filibuster being used . He completely losses it , stutters , starts speaking all over the place. He’s been in politics how long , he has no idea on the votes required for it , what it entails , who votes , amd why it means. He starts blinking heavily , chewing his tongue and cheek , breathing heavily , stuttering , and losing track. Continuing on the unaccompanied minors topic , he literally laughs out aloud thinks it’s a joke , and stutters all over. Goes into a speech about how minors being misrepresented in the media because over 70 percent t are 16-17 yrs old ( remember that comment for later ). His excuse for taking control of minors sent to the border by their parents , is because good ol caring Joes doesn’t want to see them starve on the other side of the river. Hey joe , that’s Mexico’s problem not ours. His further response. Well Mexico won’t take them back. Seriously. You can’t make this up.
More stumbles. Then loses track of who’s he’s talking about , boes on tirade about trump rolling children from parents arms ( uh. You just said earlier 70 percent are children with no par eta who are 16-17 yrs old). Geezus man. He then goes on to try and explain wby numbers are so high under him . He simply can’t watch an unaccompanied minor sitting on the other border in mud. We are compelled as a nation to take custody. Uh , no we are not. That child was sent there by his or her parents in hopes of being allowed to stay , so then they as parents can get over , that lone child stranded at then border IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF THE US , it’s Mexico’s . Quit taking custody and encouraging more to do the same by telling everyone we won’t turn any child away. BRILLIANT !

At this point the cameras now pan out away from him as much as possible. That didn’t happen in the first 20 min. Every time joe starts to slip cameras back out from him. It’s so blatant it’s ridiculous.

He then goes in to a completely scripted fau outrage speech about voting rights. Trying to act tough forcing his fake emotions , completely sideways of the topic. Completely off the rails with rambling and nonsense can’t even remember where he is or who is next. When asked about his plan , well “ he’s not about to let the public know his plan yet , you’ll see it in time. “.

More derailments at 43 min mark when confronted yet again about Filibuster questions he dodged originally. He starts hyperventilating won’t give an answer on whether he do away with it or not.

On we go I think to Iraq. I may be out of order here. When pressed on the iraq deadlines he could t answer a single question. He was dumbfounded with not a single legitimate response.

Then they move to China. This was some of the best scripted bull**** contained in true speech. Clearly not a single thought of his own as he read through it word for word like a kindergartener would a story. The reporter asked hime 3 very specific questions. He stuttered , shuffled some pages while stuttering and then began to read his entire script that filled with just about every live of bull**** not related to any of the questions.

And finally the epic endings of all endings. When pressed on his gun control plans. His response has nothing to do with gun control and everything to do with creating jobs , building America’s infrastructure etc. not a single point or answer to gun control.

HOLY ****ING BALLS THIS GUY IS NOT HEALTHY.

I especially love how his entire motto is friendly joe, bi-partisan joe, work together joe , yet every major bill he’s attempting to push through he’s circumvented the bi partisan votes he would have needed , because he knows his legislative agenda is nothing of a bi-partisan nature. It’s absurd he can even look the camera in the eye and say it while at the same time discussing altering the process to pass things.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-25-2021 at 3:24 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2021, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
The key fact that's omitted from that tweet is that the money comes from a private foundation that is writing the rules. It's not taxpayer funded as far as I can tell.
So let’s take that and swap beneficiaries. Only white people get paid. You would see riots that would make the Rodney King, Portland, Seattle and Chicago riots look like a picnic. That’s what you democrats have become.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-25-2021, 8:46 PM Reply   
Oh man, and now my idiot gov is about to get blown up for multiple affairs in 2020. Ish is gettin real for libtard politicians. Lol
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2021, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let’s take that and swap beneficiaries. Only white people get paid. You would see riots that would make the Rodney King, Portland, Seattle and Chicago riots look like a picnic. That’s what you democrats have become.

That kind of stuff happens defacto all the time. Isn’t that what it means to give admissions preference or scholarships to legacies on college admissions?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-26-2021, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
That kind of stuff happens defacto all the time. Isn’t that what it means to give admissions preference or scholarships to legacies on college admissions?
we are heading into segregation and its happening, once you pay someone for the color of their skin, its like paying them for not being human. Take the pride away from poor people. So sad. Poor people are everywhere, and they have pride too! I cannot imagine someone trying to pay me for the color of my skin, so insulting. And to add insult to it, you are propping up the KKK. I can hear it now, "we are paying your for being sub human, unable to provide for yourself" How stupid is the left? I think they are not that stupid, and want to get back to the roots of the democratic party. The party of hate, and racism. What lincoln fought to end.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2021, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
we are heading into segregation and its happening, once you pay someone for the color of their skin, its like paying them for not being human. Take the pride away from poor people. So sad. Poor people are everywhere, and they have pride too! I cannot imagine someone trying to pay me for the color of my skin, so insulting. And to add insult to it, you are propping up the KKK. I can hear it now, "we are paying your for being sub human, unable to provide for yourself" How stupid is the left? I think they are not that stupid, and want to get back to the roots of the democratic party. The party of hate, and racism. What lincoln fought to end.
How do you feel about HBCUs, Doug?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-26-2021, 4:48 AM Reply   
5th mass shooting in 10 days in the lovely democratic stronghold of Chicago. All 5 of committed by those crazy white extremists. They’re out of control. Wait , nope sorry , all blacks on blacks. Last shooting , over 9 weapons recovered on scene. 8 OF THEM ILLEGALLY OWNED

Toss in our 5th officer shot in 2 weeks. All offenders same demographic. NOTVWGUTE EXTREMISTS.

Name:  36782E64-F7CE-4457-8F44-EA9F5FF00095.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  127.0 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-26-2021, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh yeah, that’s that institutional racism you guys can’t stop referring to.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2021, 5:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
No its not.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-26-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
The hits just keep rolling from the Dems in New York, kiss NYC goodbye. Seems like a great idea in a time of record violence. Qualified immunity stripped from Police.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-nypd-officers
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
I can't imagine risking my life for a job with the added risk of 15 to life for doing it. I bet the number of cops starts to plummet.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-26-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
No its not.
distinguish?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-26-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can't imagine risking my life for a job with the added risk of 15 to life for doing it. I bet the number of cops starts to plummet.
It’s insanity. Here is the video from a couple days ago. The bad guy just **** and killed a Home Depot security guard at Home Depot. Police give chase. He begins shooting at officers , the officer you see in the video flanks the shooter , and shoots and kills him.

COPA ( Civilian Office of Police Accountability ) does a preliminary on scene investigation. Mind you these civilian investigators took a two week course in processing crime scenes. They are not experts , they are not lawyers , they are simply people who applied for the job of investigating police complaints. No investigatory experience , certifications , nothing. They do their preliminary report. The report finds the officer shooting used excessive force , again preliminary on scene, because he failed to use any type of de escalation technique. He simply gained a ya rival advantage and begin firing , not one trying to engage the subject with talk. They recommended putting him on a desk indefinitely and pulled an excessive force complaint on him (normal procedure is 30 days desk post shooting even when ruled a “good shoot”. Ridiculous you’re now being punished and being head hunted for doing your job.........And here’s the kicker. If this COPA worker believes it was a bad shoot and her supervisors agree, she can recommend separation. The Superintendent can say it was a good shoot and say no punishment. Since they disagree, the officer is put into unpaid status until police board rules on it. It’s ****ed up they have this power. It’s pure insanity here going after police. This guy deserves the highest honors for exemplary braveness in the line of duty , instead they’re trying to charge him with murder for not talking to an active shooter, who just murdered someone , shot the first officer responding , and is in the act of shooting at other officers responding. We have 5 different civilian oversight boards now with the newest crime bill passed . None of which require any special certification. Our Current Department police board is filled with executives and politicians

I added the pic because it’s a better detailed view of the yard as he video isn’t really clear.

https://twitter.com/windycitywxman/s...358507523?s=21

Name:  150CD33E-A79C-446C-AFDB-FDECC3BA6EC6.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  36.2 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-26-2021 at 10:21 AM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-26-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
liberals will completely ruin this country. It's not a matter of if, but when
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Screw the poor white people. WTF!!!
white people are not poor don't you know.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
distinguish?
Actually I see what you were saying now. One group can help a similar group. I read it and responded too quickly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
And does it not get administered by the government of the city? If so, the money needs to be rejected. If it is not rejected, then the government is endorsing discrimination which I am sure the democrat demigods of Oakland would be fine with.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2021, 10:36 AM Reply   
Thats ****ed xstar.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 10:58 AM Reply   
I did not know this guy existed. This guy sums up exactly what I feel on this stuff. This dude is wicked smaaart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmuCXRMoSA

Identity Politics & The Marxist Lie of White Privilege | Dr. Jordan B. Peterson | SNC 2017
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5rUPatnXSE

Jordan Peterson - Political Correctness and Postmodernism
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
actually this is longer, however it is very thorough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfH8IG7Awk0

Identity politics and the Marxist lie of white privilege
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
Anyone get a load of bidens note cards with scratch and sniff pictures to help him make it through his press conference?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-26-2021, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone get a load of bidens note cards with scratch and sniff pictures to help him make it through his press conference?
It was truly pathetic. How he can look at himself in the mirror and fool himself everyday that he can do his job and represent one of the most powerful country’s in the world is beyond my comprehension. I guess his 120yrs in the senate he mentioned really seasoned him. The amount of times he completely lost track , pulled the wrong script to answer a question, and went into full panic mode was comical and scary at the same time.

Does he really expect us to believe a 9yr old walked from Guatemala ? Those were some of the most staged lobbed questions , filled with little excerpts of how he’s so “nice “ . Everyone involved in that should be embarrassed. It definitely showed why they’re hiding him. Could you imagine weekly interviews with off the cuff q and a .

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-26-2021 at 12:56 PM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2021, 1:06 PM Reply   
"Does he really expect us to believe a 9yr old walked from Guatemala"

He really said that!? Lol. RIGHT........
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-26-2021, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
It was truly pathetic. How he can look at himself in the mirror and fool himself everyday that he can do his job and represent one of the most powerful country’s in the world is beyond my comprehension. I guess his 120yrs in the senate he mentioned really seasoned him. The amount of times he completely lost track , pulled the wrong script to answer a question, and went into full panic mode was comical and scary at the same time.

Does he really expect us to believe a 9yr old walked from Guatemala ? Those were some of the most staged lobbed questions , filled with little excerpts of how he’s so “nice “ . Everyone involved in that should be embarrassed. It definitely showed why they’re hiding him. Could you imagine weekly interviews with off the cuff q and a .
Maybe we can pull from the local TDS sufferers and ask why biden had to lie about how long he served in the Senate. Where is that on the official lie count?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-26-2021, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats ****ed xstar.
Well it just got even more “@&&

Qualified immunity gone in New York for officers , and now about to be gone in Illinois for officers

Bill made it out of Comitte and is on floor. It will pass , just like the SJW bill tbey just passed that limits foot pursuits , use of force , and basically any type of proactive policing.

https://www.fop.org/article?uID=06BD...3-0263668B1166

Strap in ladies and gents. It’s about to get crazier. They want to restrict gun rights of citizens at a time when they’re stripping away your police protection as well . It’s only emboldening the criminals. This summer’s violence will dwarf the records set in 2020

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-26-2021 at 3:29 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-26-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Does he really expect us to believe a 9yr old walked from Guatemala"

He really said that!? Lol. RIGHT........
To be fair the reporter led with the story , but Yes Biden I **** you not , ol joe gave an entire response and then mentioned the story several times throughout the speech on that being the reason for his policies. However halfway through his immigration argument he couldn’t remember if it was a boy or girl or how old . He lost his train of thought. Had to ask the reporter again.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-26-2021, 4:33 PM Reply   
Cruz led a group down to the Texas border. He reported on the conditions there. He said that many of them took pictures and video that they will be making public.
Biden has banned all media. He has made the excuse that it;s a covid thing. It is not.

All Americans ought to be troubled by what's going on; both with the welcome mat being laid out, and the ban of the media.

It's democratic party spin at it's finest.

Their true colors are coming out for ALL to see. Most of the left has avoided the heavy conversations
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-26-2021, 6:34 PM Reply   
Today i went into my bank, crazy, there was a ton of people. and every black, asian, and hispanic person in line, could not get or give any money. I did not know none of them had an ID. how crazy, they cant have drivers licenses, must have walked there, cant buy homes, cant go to a library, cant do anything because they dont have an ID. Some say its racists to ask for an ID to vote, I would think we could just give everyone an ID? HMMMM wow what a crazy idea, just give people an ID. Or wait, maybe 99.9% have an ID? It must be voodoo if you try to pull your ID out at a voting booth, must break your fingers.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-26-2021, 8:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Cruz led a group down to the Texas border.
Is that Cancun Ted of the sedition caucus?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-27-2021, 10:35 AM Reply   
Anyone who thinks the indoctrination isn’t real should read this article. See what your kids are being brainwashed with.

Mandated curriculum apologizing for your white privilege .

https://northcooknews.com/stories/58...-of-their-skin

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-27-2021 at 10:39 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2021, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone who thinks the indoctrination isn’t real should read this article. See what your kids are being brainwashed with.

Mandated curriculum apologizing for your white privilege .

https://northcooknews.com/stories/58...-of-their-skin
I'm a little bit surprised that you are outraged about indoctrination at a private religious H.S. Isn't that the sole reason that these schools exist?