Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2022, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Democrats are just sharing the facts, funny you see that as desperate.
Yes they are deciding alright. If you think a US president who every single expert that he and only he hired all told him he lost and there was no voter fraud. His hand picked AG told him. His political experts told him. His campaign experts told him, his social media people told him, the cyber security experts told him, his internet experts told him, his WH attys told him, the AG in Georgia he picked told him, EVERYONE told him. "You LOST, there is NO FRAUD. Except Rudy and he was drunk. Not a single democrat in the group, all GOP. We heard from each and every one in person, on vid all saying one thing. And "Crazy" said I won, Massive Fraud. Delta Hoosier and millions of others believed, followed and gave $$ to a non existent "Voter Fraud Fund" $250 Million in small donations. Guess who got the $$ ?? Guess who the suckers are? Who do ya think sent that $2fiddy? How many emails did you get AFTER the election?? They showed evidence he was sending out as many as 25 emails per day to GOP mailing list of millions of people to grift off. All After the election. I know I got them. Why would a billionaire steal from the people who love him the most? Hmmm.
Cause they are the biggest idiots.
You should really tune in and watch, you are massively under-informed.
Did you respond as to why FOX was the only major network to not carry it? That instead they ran with Tucker and Hannity back to back with NO Commercial breaks? So no one would channel surf. Its like pleading the 5th in court. They know they are guilty.
bless your little drug altered mind. You believe I gave money to a political campaign. So he believed he was cheated. The numbers say there was cheating going on. So what. He can believe what he wants. Hillary says she was cheated by Trump. Stacy Abrams in Georgia says she was cheated. They both say that till this day. What you and the democrats amount to is a bunch of school girls running around saying "did you hear what Becky said?"