Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (e_rock32)      Join Date: Oct 2009       05-21-2017, 7:26 AM Reply   
Looking for other wakeboarders (surfers, skaters) in the area. I mostly like to wakeboard. I will surf, wakeskate, and ski occasionally as well. Just asking you to bring some cash for gas if your planning to wakeboard or surf. It is usually just my wife and me, and she doesn't ride very often. Looking to push my riding a little more. Normally my boat is in our lake, but our water is too low right now so we have been trailering to the Alligator chain until we get some substantial rain.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-03-2017, 5:14 PM Reply   
Eric, I live just west of Kissimmee and ride my 2005 VLX on the Butler Chain of lakes, I can only surf at this time due to health reasons but I can trailer my jet ski to just about any lake in central Florida if you are interested in wakeskating. I am of course familiar with the butler chain of lakes, but I have also been out to Winter Park chain of lakes several times.
Old     (e_rock32)      Join Date: Oct 2009       06-08-2017, 6:28 AM Reply   
Hey Joe, I'm down for surfing. Are you regular or goofy? My boat is a 94 ski nautique, and everyone I have taken surfing is surprised by how good I have gotten the wake, especially for a direct drive ski boat.
Old     (daivdpre)      Join Date: Jul 2013       06-08-2017, 12:29 PM Reply   
Eric - I live near downtown and would love to ride behind the Nautique. I'm good for gas money and have plenty of driving experience if you want a pull. I like to wakeboard more than anything, but am down to surf or skate as well. I can ride most weekends and some week days after work.

hit me up next time you are heading out!

-David (214)-5341938
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-08-2017, 6:44 PM Reply   
Am I regular or goofy? Yes, doesn't matter, we went out a couple times last year where all we did was goofy.
Dave, How close is your work to Lake Underhill? I could have the jet ski in the water there for some wakeskating right after your work. We would need a third though.
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-26-2017, 4:23 PM Reply   
I'm coming to Central FL for 10 days starting Thursday looking to get out to ride. I primarily wakesurf. I'm a good driver and know the gas/clean up drill. Text me 858-414-2160