Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    Steer_Mike            08-11-2014, 6:55 AM Reply   
So this Saturday I went to M2 sports king the compound comp in texas to check it out. As I was walking around I saw theses two guys socializing with everyone and everyone kept walking up to them and having a blast. I walked up to see who they were

They were the owners of AMP'D HD online pro wake surf shop. There site is www.AMPDHD.com

They were there just hanging out supporting all the riders taking shots for everyone on there canon DSLR MARK 3. Man they got some sick shots and emailed all the pics to everyone just to give out! They had a rider there Collin this kid killed it!

So I talked to them about boards they carry and they are super knowledgable on there products they carry. So I ended up buying a mendonesia wakesurf and couple shirts. I got the 1/2 moon. They set me up right. Ready to ride the board! I ride behind a tige

AMPD HD if your reading this you have a loyal customer for life. Thank you for the great customer experience. They took the online buying to the next level!

Brian
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2014, 9:20 AM Reply   
Based on your username we know you are mike from ampd. You made it well known a couple of weeks ago.

Stop spamming. Try to contribute something
Old     (sandm01)      Join Date: May 2010       08-11-2014, 9:37 AM Reply   
or at least learn how to write a post that isn't so blatantly advertising a website or camera.

I want my click back....
Old     (CHern5972)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-11-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
Well it looks like we are neighbors Keith. Where do you ride?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-11-2014, 10:59 AM Reply   
They are so knowledgeable, they have recommended wakesurf boards to people asking about wakeboards on this site multiple times. I'm sure M2 appreciated them promoting their "knowledge" at their competition that supports the local wake scene. How exactly did you complete this online transaction in person? Now that is impressive!
Old     (zimme)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-27-2014, 12:30 PM Reply   
lol...