Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-05-2013, 9:06 PM Reply   
Long story short today I fell and ripped my binding through the tracking off of my slingshot reflex. During that I also managed to snap the mounting system on my company Vandall Bindings. The board is toast but the bindings are still good if I find new mounting brackets for them.

If anyone has an extra set of these I would love to take them off your hands.

Thanks
B
Old     (carter134)      Join Date: Jun 2012       05-06-2013, 7:21 AM Reply   
good luck man i lost a mounting peice from my pros 3 years ago and havent been able to find any
Old     (broke_folk)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-06-2013, 7:40 AM Reply   
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/3775303108.html
Don't know of they would fit.
But there is a person Bay Area selling a pair of boots and use the binding mounts from them.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-06-2013, 7:42 AM Reply   
Which plate type? The plate with the outside bolt holes like normal bindings or the clamped interior ones? I may have a few sets in the garage i'm not using.
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-06-2013, 10:25 AM Reply   
On mine both sides were clamped . The one that i broke was the outside clamp.
Old     (rayatrogue)      Join Date: May 2013       05-09-2013, 6:44 PM Reply   
I Probably can get my hands on some from the factory. Spread the word and let me know if there is anyone else out there that needs a set.
Also, I imported a few pairs of never released Company boots, they were to be the 2011 models, with some revisions that fixed some issues the 2010 models had. If any one is interested in getting some PM me and let me know.
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-09-2013, 7:22 PM Reply   
pm sent @rayatrogue
Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2013, 5:47 PM Reply   
I would be interested, but I can't figure out how to send a PM.... I had a set of Company Pros and broke them and got lucky and found a used set on EBay... but would definitely be interested in another set if the price is right
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-10-2013, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboozer View Post
I would be interested, but I can't figure out how to send a PM.... I had a set of Company Pros and broke them and got lucky and found a used set on EBay... but would definitely be interested in another set if the price is right
click on Rays name and click the Send Private Message link. if he has your size you should definitely grab a pair while you can. I snagged two pairs of the new Vandalls, they are sick. I think all he has left are Pros now, but send him a message for sure.
Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2013, 7:45 PM Reply   
It won't let me send a message. .....maybe it just won't work from my tablet.....
Old     (waketac)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2013, 7:13 AM Reply   
Hi,

I've been looking for quite some time to find the mounting brackets for my 2010 Vandall's, since they broke on a hard crash.
But I can't send a PM to rayatrogue. The link to "Send a private message to rayatrogue" only leads to the public profile.
Any ideas how to get a message/E-Mail to him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayatrogue View Post
I Probably can get my hands on some from the factory. Spread the word and let me know if there is anyone else out there that needs a set.
Also, I imported a few pairs of never released Company boots, they were to be the 2011 models, with some revisions that fixed some issues the 2010 models had. If any one is interested in getting some PM me and let me know.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-13-2013, 7:56 AM Reply   
check to make sure you dont have popups turned off, the PM box comes up as a popup i think.... ill see if i can get you an email.
Old     (waketac)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2013, 11:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburbo View Post
check to make sure you dont have popups turned off, the PM box comes up as a popup i think.... ill see if i can get you an email.
Popups are allowed, I tried switching them off and on again. Still no possibilty to send a PM. If You could get me an e-mail-adress or another way to connect rayatrogue that would be great.
Old     (rayatrogue)      Join Date: May 2013       05-14-2013, 10:25 AM Reply   
My email is ray@roguedesignsyndicate.com
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-14-2013, 11:17 AM Reply   
I have a pair of never used Vandals size 9 I could maybe get rid off.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-17-2013, 10:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayatrogue View Post
This guy is the man. Ray, thanks for helping me get a pair of unobtainium boots. Now I have to figure out if they will ever see the water...
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-18-2013, 2:56 AM Reply   
buy this one and get boots for free
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Company-...item53f8df35e2
Old     (rayatrogue)      Join Date: May 2013       05-19-2013, 4:53 PM Reply   
mo worries matt, thanks for picking up a pair...
Anyone else, I still have quite a few pairs of Pros left. email me and I will give you the current list.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-20-2013, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexair View Post
buy this one and get boots for free
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Company-...item53f8df35e2
no mounting hardware with those....

i also need mounting hardware. if everyone that needs hardware can email me i will make a list and see if Ray can order some directly for us. Pretty sure we will need a decent number of people, but anyone that owns Company bindings should probably grab an extra set or two. This stuff is becoming extinct in a hurry. Email is joe@agendasurf.com
Old     (rayatrogue)      Join Date: May 2013       06-04-2013, 7:59 PM Reply   
Guys just an update, i only have a few pairs as Matt said they are "unobtainium" Pro Boots left. Holler at me for what size you need and I will let you know if I have it and the cost.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-06-2013, 7:49 AM Reply   
here is a sample
Attached Images

Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-08-2014, 1:53 PM Reply   
i am selling my extra Vandalls now, if anyone is interested. Size 9.
Old     (rayatrogue)      Join Date: May 2013       01-09-2014, 6:48 PM Reply   
I'm selling the un-released Company boots as well, oily have Pro boots left...
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-17-2014, 11:49 PM Reply   
still looking for mounting system or 1 claw at least
Old     (rayatrogue)      Join Date: May 2013       01-18-2014, 2:47 PM Reply   
I tried to get the factory to get a clamp order going, they just wanted me to order too many.