Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       06-07-2012, 9:16 AM Reply   
Found out I have a week off work coming up and so I started thinking about a road trip. These are all the cables I know about/ were able to find this morning. Some are 2.0's but all have some different obstacles that would be awesome to check out. Not mention you pass a number of lakes/rivers to ride along the way as well...

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2...mra=ls&t=m&z=7
Attached Images

Old     (TxJustN)      Join Date: May 2012       06-08-2012, 7:24 AM Reply   
when is this week??? sounds awesome. ive been wanting to ride hydrous...

ps, if the rain holds out we are riding boat this afternoon
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       06-08-2012, 8:53 AM Reply   
Haha I have some unused vacation time that "expires" at the end of the month so I'm taking the last week of June off, 25th-29th. Yeah there are some wicked features up in dallas, one has a huge wall ride, a quater pipe at another, so hopefully my body can take that kind of a beating ...
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-08-2012, 10:07 AM Reply   
You'll likely want to hit Hydrous either on the weekend, or after 4pm during weekdays.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-08-2012, 11:42 AM Reply   
Gotta stop in and see Jeff and the crew at WakeSport Ranch.
Old     (olmoomba)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-11-2012, 2:01 PM Reply   
Edit - I see you have them on the list. soooo, nvm below. But I would like to add there is a little contest throwing down at a private lake just past beaumont. SETX midsummer classic.

WakeNation (only round and round in the area)

ERC's or 2.0's
Bethy Creek Resort (near Huntsville)
M2Sports
Houston Watersports Complex

Plenty of rideable water in our area too. Find us at wwwdotGCWAdotcom and then FB too!

Last edited by olmoomba; 06-11-2012 at 2:03 PM.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-22-2012, 7:18 PM Reply   
Fred, I have to work during the SETX mid summer classic too. GCWA hates me
Old     (olmoomba)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-23-2012, 3:53 AM Reply   
David, We didn't set those, haha. Nor did we set te INT or M2 King of the Compund dates. All of which take place during major swim meets for us. I'm missing SETX now!

I still think you should call in sick for sept, go ahead and do it now.