Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bigjws)      Join Date: Dec 2017       12-04-2017, 6:19 AM Reply   
New to the site - great info so far, did a lot of my research before buying this boat on this site. Just got a 2003 Sanger V210 which had some flooding (water went about 1/2 up on the engine), so doing some diagnosis and repair .. figured you guys may have some insight and experience with some things! Sanger evidently is crap when it comes to manuals and the guy I've emailed at Sanger is even less help ..

Steering: the steering is pretty stiff. Research says the steering cables get corroded, etc and need to be replaced or lubricated. Is there any particular grease you've used that is better to lubricate with? If that fails, anyone know the part number or where to get a steering cable for this boat?

Vent Blower: not coming on -- and I haven't even been able to locate it yet! I assume it's on the back wall of the engine compartment somewhere (probably low and got covered with water). Anyone dealt with replacing this, and may know the location and part number for this also?

Ballast pump/system: The pump is bad, so I've ordered a new one. I've never dealt with a ballast system before, however -- how does it actually work? This is the single tank in the middle/back of the boat, with a reversible pump and two hoses attached..one going to a valve, and one just ending in the bottom of the compartment where the valve is located. It looks like any water pumped in through the valve just goes in the bottom of the boat..is this correct? And then it just pumps the water back through the valve to empty the boat?

Thanks for the time guys - I'm sure I'll have some more questions/comments as I go .. Thanks again!