Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
ITs everywhere, local new, Kaiser, etc. I am not saying they should, but there is an argument that conservatives are not getting the shot, and that is not true. also white males are not and that is so far from the truth. So take the politics out of it.

The left leaning, granola, non vaccine population is heavily weighted to the left, women have been slower to conform than men also. So its not a political argument. Its a fear, trust or holistic argument for most that have not gotten it.
here's granular data: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

Please show which states in particular you are worried about based on your "it's not the white folks" theory.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im gonna have to call you out, its the 4th,5th time you lied about this. When did I not vote? How do you know this as fact? You sir are lying, again.
BTW. Found this in the Trump thread said by me:

We all got mail in ballots and an invitation to vote at the usual walk in locations. Wonder how kalifornia is going to do with 45 million ballots floating around for anyone to utilized the ballot harvesting scam they passed before last election. I bet Trump loses in Kalifornia by 6 million this time.

I was off. He lost by 5.1 million votes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Ok. They are the hospital. Now what? Most will get better then what?
I guess if you are this dumb, i can help out the tinhat guy.
This is ALL avoidable, we have a vaccine that works at about 95% rate. This is a choice. Get vaccinated and mask up, avoid the hospital. Dont get vaccinated, dont mask and distance you get a free go to the hospital card. The long term covid issues are worse than previously thought. So what if I cant taste anything anymore, or breath w/o a vent. "Better" isnt the correct wording, you go home alive is more accurate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:

We all got mail in ballots and an invitation to vote at the usual walk in locations. Wonder how kalifornia is going to do with 45 million ballots floating around for anyone to utilized the ballot harvesting scam they passed before last election. I bet Trump loses in Kalifornia by 6 million this time.

You are always wrong, dont be surprised when its a daily occurrence.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
here's granular data: https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

Please show which states in particular you are worried about based on your "it's not the white folks" theory.
From your article:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths. The share of vaccinations received by Hispanic people is similar to or higher than their share of deaths in most reporting states, although in some states it continues to be lower. For example, in California, 30% of vaccinations have gone to Hispanic people, while they account for 63% of cases, 48% of deaths, and 40% of the total population in the state. Similarly, in the District of Columbia, Black people have received 43% of vaccinations, while they make up 56% of cases, 71% of deaths, and 46% of the total population. The size of these differences varies across states. The number of states where the shares of vaccinations received by Black and Hispanic people are more proportionate to their shares of the total population and/or their shares of cases or deaths in the state has grown over time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

Go back again and see where i predicted he would not leave office when he lost the vote. Thats noteworthy. Its a 1st for the USA.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are always wrong, dont be surprised when its a daily occurrence.
na. Not wrong. Just off a little. I predicted that the vote total would go way up do to the corrupt laws in Kalifornia and I was right. It almost doubled from the previous election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go back again and see where i predicted he would not leave office when he lost the vote. Thats noteworthy. Its a 1st for the USA.
Funny. Who is in the white house and when was the police or military used to remove Trump?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is ALL avoidable, we have a vaccine that works at about 95% rate. This is a choice. Get vaccinated and mask up, avoid the hospital. Dont get vaccinated, dont mask and distance you get a free go to the hospital card. The long term covid issues are worse than previously thought. So what if I cant taste anything anymore, or breath w/o a vent. "Better" isnt the correct wording, you go home alive is more accurate.
Bingo. IT IS A CHOICE!!!!! that is the whole fing point point you authoritarian. I agree it is a great idea to get the shot. I am with you, but it is not the best choice for everyone and with the government lying and covering up where covid originated and back tracking on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, most people are going to pause and see what happens. IT IS THEIR CHOICE. That is the whole point.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. Who is in the white house and when was the police or military used to remove Trump?
You seem woefully uneducated on trumps coup attempt. He refuses to concede, 1st time a US president refused to attend inauguration of the winner. 1st time a US president led an armed insurrection at the capitol. 1st time a US president has continued to say " I won", when he lost by over 7 million votes, 10 million if you add in his popular vote loss from 2016. 1st time a US president tried to reverse engineer the Big Lie and got assistance from (some) elected officials. 1st time in history a US president appointed a sycophant into the DOJ AFTER HE LOST to sow doubt on the election. And he failed.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...tion-coup.html

According to mypillowaddict, Trump gets reinstated Friday. Bet you cant wait.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bingo. IT IS A CHOICE!!!!! that is the whole fing point point you authoritarian. I agree it is a great idea to get the shot. I am with you, but it is not the best choice for everyone and with the government lying and covering up where covid originated and back tracking on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, most people are going to pause and see what happens. IT IS THEIR CHOICE. That is the whole point.
Its a bad choice for the 3% or so that have health problems. For 97% its the only choice. Lets play Russian roulette. I put one bullet in the revolver, spin and pull the trigger. The antivaxer puts 9 in the revolver and leaves one empty, spin and pull the trigger. Who has a better chance? Hard to figure out? Those are the odds in a nutshell. The government didnt lie to you, the right wing media is the one "questioning" everything. They have been antivax for months. How is that working out? FYI, it originated in China. I would avoid J&J, seems to have the most side effects... you still have a choice of Pfizer or Moderna both have been excellent.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
From your article:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states. The share of vaccinations received by Black people also continues to be smaller than their share of deaths in most states, although in some states it is similar to the share of deaths. The share of vaccinations received by Hispanic people is similar to or higher than their share of deaths in most reporting states, although in some states it continues to be lower. For example, in California, 30% of vaccinations have gone to Hispanic people, while they account for 63% of cases, 48% of deaths, and 40% of the total population in the state. Similarly, in the District of Columbia, Black people have received 43% of vaccinations, while they make up 56% of cases, 71% of deaths, and 46% of the total population. The size of these differences varies across states. The number of states where the shares of vaccinations received by Black and Hispanic people are more proportionate to their shares of the total population and/or their shares of cases or deaths in the state has grown over time.
So the hullabuloo is in CA and DC, where outbreak spread (cases per 100,000 in last 7 days) is 24th and 36th respectively?

While those numbers definitely show room for improvement, doesn't it make more sense to look at where outbreaks are the worst (based on failing NYT's data aggregation here)?

Louisiana is #1.... Black vax lags pop by 2%, white vax lags pop by 3%
FL is #2... Black vax lags pop by 6%, white vax exceeds pop by 3%
MS is #3...Black vax equals pop%, white vax under pop by 1%
AK is #4... Black vax lags pop by 2%, white vax exceeds by 1%
AL is #5... Black vax lags pop by 2%, white vax lags by 3%
SC is #6...Black vax lags pop by 4%, white vax lags by 3%
OK is #7... Black vax lags pop by 1%, white vax is a whopping 7% over
GA is #8... Black vax lags pop by 6%, white vax by 3%
TN is #9 ... Black vax lags pop by 4%, white vax lags by 11%
KY is #10 ... Black vax lags pop by 1%, white vax lags by 5%

Overall is there room for improvement where the subgroup lags its share of the population? OF COURSE. However, the deviations don't all go one way and are usually within a point or two.

I haven't heard doug calling out the lagging white folks in TN, KY, AL, and MS, for instance.

Also, good job OK getting folks vaxxed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Actually if we are talking about laggers…

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-12-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't forget the headline so people do not gloss over it.

Oregon Gov Kate Brown scraps need for high school students to prove proficiency in math, reading and writing to get diploma in bid to bolster minority students who 'don't test well'
My bad. Absolutely crazy. I fear for our youth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
My bad. Absolutely crazy. I fear for our youth.
The upside is, If they are too sick to go to school or are dead, it doesnt really matter. How many white Missouri kids cant go to school to learn their families are entirely to blame for all the poor black folks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
So the hullabuloo is in CA and DC, where outbreak spread (cases per 100,000 in last 7 days) is 24th and 36th respectively?

While those numbers definitely show room for improvement, doesn't it make more sense to look at where outbreaks are the worst (based on failing NYT's data aggregation here)?

Overall is there room for improvement where the subgroup lags its share of the population? OF COURSE. However, the deviations don't all go one way and are usually within a point or two.

I haven't heard doug calling out the lagging white folks in TN, KY, AL, and MS, for instance.

I don't think the point of Doug is to call out white people. It is to point to the fact the democrat party and the main stream media (arm of the democrat party) keeps blaming Republicans. It is political and a divide tactic. That is the point. He is saying if there is a general evenness to races not getting vaccinated and brown people make up a large portion of the population, then statistically it can't just be the "Republicans" because Brown people overwhelmingly vote democrat and they are just as much of an issue as white people who vote either way.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think the point of Doug is to call out white people. It is to point to the fact the democrat party and the main stream media (arm of the democrat party) keeps blaming Republicans. It is political and a divide tactic. That is the point. He is saying if there is a general evenness to races not getting vaccinated and brown people make up a large portion of the population, then statistically it can't just be the "Republicans" because Brown people overwhelmingly vote democrat and they are just as much of an issue as white people who vote either way.

And yet from the second graphic I shared it’s clear that political affiliation is more predictive of vax status than race or education level… like it’s not even close.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually if we are talking about laggers…

Did they poll the 11 million illegals that side with democrats?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did they poll the 11 million illegals that side with democrats?

You tell me boss. I’ve given you the data. Tell me why it’s not valid. I think that’s a better approach to advance the discussion than just dropping unsupported innuendo after unsupported innuendo. Don’t you agree?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
You tell me boss. I’ve given you the data. Tell me why it’s not valid. I think that’s a better approach to advance the discussion than just dropping unsupported innuendo after unsupported innuendo. Don’t you agree?
Seems like you should have taken your advice a couple years ago. that ship has sailed.

That poll is not everyone. It is a section they believe represents who they say they represent. Your article seemed to say that actual vaccinated by race had the same distribution of those who are behind in vaccinations. We know which way brown people vote and it is not Republican. Only one who is trying to make it political are democrats. Why?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
also you graph is a poll of intentions. That is like Sn's legal mandate is actually just the word "pushed"
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
also you graph is a poll of intentions. That is like Sn's legal mandate is actually just the word "pushed"

“Already got vaxxed” is an intention in your view?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
And yet from the second graphic I shared it’s clear that political affiliation is more predictive of vax status than race or education level… like it’s not even close.
No it is not. That second graphic is "intentions". The article seemed to share who is ACTUALLY vaccinated. Brown people vote democrat. Quit blaming republicans for covid and spread of covid. You guys have made it political from square one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
“Already got vaxxed” is an intention in your view?
The Fing graphic literally says "intentions" on it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
No it is not. That second graphic is "intentions". The article seemed to share who is ACTUALLY vaccinated. Brown people vote democrat. Quit blaming republicans for covid and spread of covid. You guys have made it political from square one.

Huh, turns out white folks vote dem too?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Idiot.
" I dont think politics has much to do with it." and "Its the Dem Narrative".
Biden and the democrats are not shy in pushing vaccinations. It was the #1 thing he ran on and has followed thru non-stop. How does the right wing media, the religious right and republican Govs think they will fair once the death count is complete? All 10 states lacking vaccines are leading the hospital surge and all republican led. The children's hospitals in Missouri have no ICU beds available. More kids getting it than ever before (we warned about variants) and they dying. Cant wait to see the victory lap Republicans will take after making the kids and the public sick, hospitalized and dead.
https://people.com/health/kids-sick-...nt-is-spiking/
It would be much simpler if we were all cattle, cattle dont fight vaccinations that save the herd.

Ive been vaccinated for Polio, Mumps, Covid, Whooping Cough, Tetanus, and several other things i dont even remember. Never once did I feel like i was giving up any freedom or pushing a narrative, i was gaining freedom. Covid is a public health emergency, not a political talking point. Not sure how or why one would try to change facts.
Moooooo!!! Suck on this. Sorry it totally kills your narrative. Well, not sorry. Good luck refuting his facts and points. Maybe consider a few bong loads before being deflated. Btw, I’ve had every vaccine I can think of too-even though you continue to lie by calling me an anti-vaxxer.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...binical-court/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-12-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
The upside is, If they are too sick to go to school or are dead, it doesnt really matter. How many white Missouri kids cant go to school to learn their families are entirely to blame for all the poor black folks.
dude your a total DBAG, you think all white folks, in rural areas are to blame for black poverty? Your a fool! Racism is coming back, its going to be due to CRT and equity BS. There has never been a time where actual racism was so rare, but its evident that the left wants it back.

So when white people are told they are oppressors by nature, they will start doing what's in their nature, and blacks are victims and cant make it without government help, people of all colors will resent each other,

As for "rural folks" funny how they haven't been burning down their grocery stores, defunding their police, smashing police cars, burning city building, creating CHOP zones. lol I guess poor people have more pride for their neighborhoods than lefties in Portland or Seattle or chicago or LA or philly or NYC, Baltimore, Minneapolis........
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats because you are brainwashed and cant think logically/rationally anymore. I can only speak for myself, vaccinated and masked. Assuming the majority of vaxxed, also mask up. See doing the right thing works and does not become a super spreader. You on the other hand are a perfect candidate. You refuse to get vaccinated and refuse masks. You believe the facebook memes swatnut keeps posting. You are the problem. Thinking everyone is out to get you, to control you, to use you is conspiracy theory the uneducated lean on heavy.
Me brainwashed? That’s rich considering I’ve been openly asking questions, trying to get educated here and everywhere else possible. You’re just pissed that you can’t convince me or bully/shame/insult me and others into falling in line and taking the mark. Like the typical insane person, you keep saying/doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I’m just doing my research honestly, openly and weighing all sides like any rational, intelligent person would. You just keep screaming the same narrative from the closet. Who’s the idiot now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Huh, turns out white folks vote dem too?
and so. Do you or do you not think that only Republicans are causing covid and are responsible for the current pandemic return? Quit with the fing word games.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
If your work did not require it, would you be vaxed?
Brown people barely vote. Why would a brown person vote R? Do R's want the brown vote?
People blame Covid on Republicans because their top channels FOX, OAN, Newsmax , ALL have been pushing an ANTI-VAX position. Carlson, Ingraham, Hannity, Beck, and all the right wing radio hacks all have been anti-vax. Tune in for an hour and LMK. The republican Govs are outlawing mask mandates. They have the worse vaccination rates. They have the most sick people in hospitals. They are also begging the FED for help with all the sick and dying. Build me a field hospital, pleeeeease. Seems pretty easy to link the two. Blame trump, 1st to choose covid over people. Antimask from the get go. Even after he got sick almost died and had to go to the hospital, first thing he did was walk into the WH and take off his mask. Dont worry he said, Soon it will all go away, like a miracle". Unlink them
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
People, please take the time to listen to the previous link I posted from America’s Frontline Doctors. It only gets more interesting the further it goes. 100% worth the 30 mins. Also funny how the head honcho for Pfizer says Israel is the biggest lab in the world right now. Wasn’t I just calling vaccinated peeps lab rats? Maybe not so ironic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Brown people barely vote. Why would a brown person vote R? Do R's want the brown vote?
People blame Covid on Republicans because their top channels FOX, OAN, Newsmax , ALL have been pushing an ANTI-VAX position. Carlson, Ingraham, Hannity, Beck, and all the right wing radio hacks all have been anti-vax. Tune in for an hour and LMK. The republican Govs are outlawing mask mandates. They have the worse vaccination rates. They have the most sick people in hospitals. They are also begging the FED for help with all the sick and dying. Build me a field hospital, pleeeeease. Seems pretty easy to link the two. Blame trump, 1st to choose covid over people. Antimask from the get go. Even after he got sick almost died and had to go to the hospital, first thing he did was walk into the WH and take off his mask. Dont worry he said, Soon it will all go away, like a miracle". Unlink them
The more we learn, the more we see how what you’re espousing is just another lie from you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
My work absolutely does not require it. So there is your answer.

The top channels have not been pushing anti vax positions. They have been pushing anti authoritarian government control positions. They say that people should get the vaccine but actually respect peoples reluctance and will stick up for them. Democrats on the other hand want nothing to do with people being able to look out for themselves.

Again with the blame Trump parroting. The states and only the states have the authority to mandate anything. That is well established LAW.

At least Trump is honest. You democrats put on your mask when the cameras are rolling then take them off like the rest when they put them away. liars and hypocrites.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-12-2021, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
dude your a total DBAG, you think all white folks, in rural areas are to blame for black poverty? Your a fool! Racism is coming back, its going to be due to CRT and equity BS. There has never been a time where actual racism was so rare, but its evident that the left wants it back.

So when white people are told they are oppressors by nature, they will start doing what's in their nature, and blacks are victims and cant make it without government help, people of all colors will resent each other,

As for "rural folks" funny how they haven't been burning down their grocery stores, defunding their police, smashing police cars, burning city building, creating CHOP zones. lol I guess poor people have more pride for their neighborhoods than lefties in Portland or Seattle or chicago or LA or philly or NYC, Baltimore, Minneapolis........
The entire premise that minorities can't learn is racist. White Democrats are to blame for any return to racism. They are creating it.
I would take being in the "Fly over zone" over any city any day of the week. Not sure what you meant by the poor people having pride thing. Its like anywhere else.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Moooooo!!! Suck on this. Sorry it totally kills your narrative. Well, not sorry. Good luck refuting his facts and points. Maybe consider a few bong loads before being deflated. Btw, I’ve had every vaccine I can think of too-even though you continue to lie by calling me an anti-vaxxer.
Why would someone who just claimed to not be anti-vax use Simone Gold as a reference?
Simone Gold...
Simone Melissa Gold is an American anti-vaccine activist, physician, attorney, author, and the founder of America's Frontline Doctors, an American right-wing political organization known for spreading misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic.

Only an uneducated idiot would do something like that.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-12-2021, 11:46 AM Reply   
My work has not required it from our corporate position, but due to the nature of my job, it is impossible to continually quarantine as I am in front of covid, and other terrible diseases everyday. Hence, it makes it painful to get tested daily to get onto a military base, or in childrens hospital or any other infected facility. Every VA is a hot zone for Covid. AND for your benefit. the hospitals are seeing vaccinated and non vaccinated with issues or all levels. Its the nature of the virus. I dont know the answer, but i can tell you once the door closes, with a room of doctors, they all take off their masks and say the same thing. a .125 micron virus is not going to be stopped with a level 3 mask, even n95 are not totally affective, and the cloth/bandana coverings are a total joke. So we can continue to do whatever makes everyone feel better, and I am ok with that, as I have been wearing masks for 20 yrs, day in, day out. but at some point everyone needs to realize this is going to work its way through the system, like it or not!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
People, please take the time to listen to the previous link I posted from America’s Frontline Doctors. It only gets more interesting the further it goes. 100% worth the 30 mins. Also funny how the head honcho for Pfizer says Israel is the biggest lab in the world right now. Wasn’t I just calling vaccinated peeps lab rats? Maybe not so ironic.
The more we know....
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-12-2021, 11:53 AM Reply   
Aslo, I am off today because 2 of the doctors, i was training are sick, both covid, both have had it and both have had vaccines. 1 is having minor symptoms, one is not doing so well. So maybe we can say, after this is all over, there are physical, genetic factors that each of us have that may be part fo the reason this is painless for some and life threatening for others. We just dont know, and the vaccine may be great now, but may present itself in 3 or 4 years, with life threatening affects. No body knows
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
My work absolutely does not require it. So there is your answer.

The top channels have not been pushing anti vax positions. They have been pushing anti authoritarian government control positions. They say that people should get the vaccine but actually respect peoples reluctance and will stick up for them. Democrats on the other hand want nothing to do with people being able to look out for themselves.

Again with the blame Trump parroting. The states and only the states have the authority to mandate anything. That is well established LAW.

At least Trump is honest. You democrats put on your mask when the cameras are rolling then take them off like the rest when they put them away. liars and hypocrites.
Looks like you are wrong again, tough day huh.
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...-2-week-period
Over a two-week period, from June 28 through July 11, Fox News aired 129 segments about coronavirus vaccines. Of those, 57% included claims that either undermined or downplayed immunization efforts.
Forty-five percent of segments included claims suggesting that the vaccination drive is coercive or that it represents government overreach.
Thirty-seven percent of segments included claims suggesting that vaccines are unnecessary or dangerous.
Fox & Friends, including its early morning and weekend iterations, aired the most vaccine segments during this period, with more than half (52%) featuring claims undermining or downplaying immunization.
All of Fox’s weekday evening opinion shows with vaccine segments -- Fox News Primetime, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Hannity, and The Ingraham Angle -- included claims undermining or downplaying coronavirus vaccines in those segments.
Fox personalities and guests made a total of 216 claims undermining or downplaying vaccines in segments about coronavirus immunization.
Pundits in vaccine segments made 151 claims undermining or downplaying vaccines, representing 70% of the total attacks on vaccination efforts. Fox hosts Brian Kilmeade and Laura Ingraham made the most such claims with 22 and 18 statements, respectively.

But read the entire article for more details. More tidbits like this...
Notably, Fox’s weekday evening opinion shows -- Fox News Primetime, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Hannity, and The Ingraham Angle -- promoted claims undermining and downplaying immunization in all of their coronavirus vaccine segments. The Ingraham Angle in particular did so in 15 segments over the two-week period, with both the host and her guests undermining vaccination rates.

The states that have Republican control are being bulldozed by covid, Dem states, not so much.
Trump honest? You are pushing bigger lies than i imagine. The US, with trump in charge has had the worst covid results of ANY 1st world country. Simple provable Fact. I can list dozens of lies by the grifter regarding covid. But you will continue with your head inside his back side.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Aslo, I am off today because 2 of the doctors, i was training are sick, both covid, both have had it and both have had vaccines. 1 is having minor symptoms, one is not doing so well. So maybe we can say, after this is all over, there are physical, genetic factors that each of us have that may be part fo the reason this is painless for some and life threatening for others. We just dont know, and the vaccine may be great now, but may present itself in 3 or 4 years, with life threatening affects. No body knows
Starguy knows, its only a problem for less than 1%.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why would someone who just claimed to not be anti-vax use Simone Gold as a reference?
Simone Gold...
Simone Melissa Gold is an American anti-vaccine activist, physician, attorney, author, and the founder of America's Frontline Doctors, an American right-wing political organization known for spreading misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic.

You purposely and dishonestly left out the FACT that he has personally treated over 6,000 COVID patients and taught 100’s of other doctors how to treat it, liar! Go ahead and challenge what he’s saying. I’m not following a narrative like you. I’m willing to learn. PS What misinformation has he spread? I’m listening.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
How dare you mercilessly butcher 95’s/CNN’s narrative! They’ve worked hard on that and then you go and wreck it. Shame shame.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Simone Gold...

Forgot to mention I don’t even know who that guy is. I just listened to him for the first time today. Ironically, the link was sent to me from my 70-year-old aunt who has been fighting Covid for a week+ now. I cleared all preconceived notions before listening and listened to the facts while ignoring the hyperbole. I know that’s impossible for you since it is contrary to your daily CNN parroting duties.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
You purposely and dishonestly left out the FACT that he has personally treated over 6,000 COVID patients and taught 100’s of other doctors how to treat it, liar! Go ahead and challenge what he’s saying. I’m not following a narrative like you. I’m willing to learn. PS What misinformation has he spread? I’m listening.
She is an antivaxer, suck it up. Oh, and "He", is a she.
I could have posted more about their history. Shall i?
"A toxic purveyor of of misinformation"
With research and supporting anti vax clowns like this, its no wonder you are a anti vaxxer, anti masker. Oh, no. You arnt following a narrative, are you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...%20the%20month.

Dr Simone Gold, the Beverly Hills doctor who gained notoriety when she advocated for hydroxychloroquine as treatment against COVID-19, has been detained in connection with the Capitol riots.
Gold, 55, was among three Los Angeles residents who were arrested on Monday for the insurrection that occurred in D.C. earlier in the month.
Gold has been criticized for her views surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines.
Jeffrey Koplan, an epidemiologist, vice president for Global Health at Emory University, and former head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said, "She and her organization show a willful ignorance of science and the scientific method, as well as a disrespect for accomplished scientific institutions and brilliant scientists."[4] Director of Columbia University's Pandemic Resource and Response Initiative Irwin Redlener called Gold a "toxic purveyor of misinformation, now actively contributing to rightwing extremist rhetoric that continues to rile up people determined to hang on to the most egregious Donald Trump lies."[4]
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
How dare you mercilessly butcher 95’s/CNN’s narrative! They’ve worked hard on that and then you go and wreck it. Shame shame.
FYI, the only narratives and posters being butchered are you, Delta and Starclown over at the mall.
Post up some more anti vaxxer success stories. Get your Hydroxychloroquine quick before the millions of doses trump ordered expire. .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Forgot to mention I don’t even know who that guy is. I just listened to him for the first time today. Ironically, the link was sent to me from my 70-year-old aunt who has been fighting Covid for a week+ now. I cleared all preconceived notions before listening and listened to the facts while ignoring the hyperbole. I know that’s impossible for you since it is contrary to your daily CNN parroting duties.
Wait, you just begged us all to take the time to listen to a quack? Was this you???? This was you, right???

Quote:

Ah, so the facebook doctors may be quacks? Make sure your poor old aunty get some Hydroxychloroquine, thats what she and you and the good doctor recommend. Facts? there were no facts, just a known anti vaxer pushing antivax BS. It took me 6 seconds to get to the meat. But go ahead blame CNN, im sure she was a regular contributor there. Asswipe.
Good place for this?
Quote:
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, did you take your bongloads after being so thoroughly embarrassed, mask the pain Mr. Pragmatic? Mr. Anti vaxer posting antivaxer doctors. Mark begging Wakeworld to hear her out, Please... You gotta listen to this!!!!and then I dont even know who she is... it was someone else fault. Not me, I only posted it and begged you all to invest 30 minutes of your time to ingest it. You wished us "luck" refuting her claims, didnt ya. "It only gets more interesting" is what I think you said.
You went from 100 miles an hour to... I dont even know who that person is in 30 minutes. Crackpot.
I guess the crazies make your narrative look rational. Gold, Mike Lindell, Rudy, The Krakken, Delta, Starguy and Mark, this is the start to a winning team in the mental paralympics games.

FYI, Im not trying to get you to vax. Im just mocking you for your stupidity and not being able to figure out a 99 to 1 math problem. Its my hope you never take the jab, continue to go unmasked, get the delta and spread it to as many like minded people that you can. Schadenfreude.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I dont know the answer, but i can tell you once the door closes, with a room of doctors, they all take off their masks...
Quote:
Aslo, I am off today because 2 of the doctors, i was training are sick, both covid...
What a strange and inexplicably unfortunate coincidence.

Maybe they could get ahold of some ivermectin?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like you are wrong again, tough day huh.
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...-2-week-period
Over a two-week period, from June 28 through July 11, Fox News aired 129 segments about coronavirus vaccines. Of those, 57% included claims that either undermined or downplayed immunization efforts.
Forty-five percent of segments included claims suggesting that the vaccination drive is coercive or that it represents government overreach.
Thirty-seven percent of segments included claims suggesting that vaccines are unnecessary or dangerous.
Fox & Friends, including its early morning and weekend iterations, aired the most vaccine segments during this period, with more than half (52%) featuring claims undermining or downplaying immunization.
All of Fox’s weekday evening opinion shows with vaccine segments -- Fox News Primetime, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Hannity, and The Ingraham Angle -- included claims undermining or downplaying coronavirus vaccines in those segments.
Fox personalities and guests made a total of 216 claims undermining or downplaying vaccines in segments about coronavirus immunization.
Pundits in vaccine segments made 151 claims undermining or downplaying vaccines, representing 70% of the total attacks on vaccination efforts. Fox hosts Brian Kilmeade and Laura Ingraham made the most such claims with 22 and 18 statements, respectively.

But read the entire article for more details. More tidbits like this...
Notably, Fox’s weekday evening opinion shows -- Fox News Primetime, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Hannity, and The Ingraham Angle -- promoted claims undermining and downplaying immunization in all of their coronavirus vaccine segments. The Ingraham Angle in particular did so in 15 segments over the two-week period, with both the host and her guests undermining vaccination rates.

The states that have Republican control are being bulldozed by covid, Dem states, not so much.
Trump honest? You are pushing bigger lies than i imagine. The US, with trump in charge has had the worst covid results of ANY 1st world country. Simple provable Fact. I can list dozens of lies by the grifter regarding covid. But you will continue with your head inside his back side.
disagreeing with demorats is undermining when asking demorats. mandates absolutely government over reach. Nothing new there. That is not anti vax, it is anti authoritarianism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, did you take your bongloads after being so thoroughly embarrassed, mask the pain Mr. Pragmatic? Mr. Anti vaxer posting antivaxer doctors. Mark begging Wakeworld to hear her out, Please... You gotta listen to this!!!!and then I dont even know who she is... it was someone else fault. Not me, I only posted it and begged you all to invest 30 minutes of your time to ingest it. You wished us "luck" refuting her claims, didnt ya. "It only gets more interesting" is what I think you said.
You went from 100 miles an hour to... I dont even know who that person is in 30 minutes. Crackpot.
I guess the crazies make your narrative look rational. Gold, Mike Lindell, Rudy, The Krakken, Delta, Starguy and Mark, this is the start to a winning team in the mental paralympics games.

FYI, Im not trying to get you to vax. Im just mocking you for your stupidity and not being able to figure out a 99 to 1 math problem. Its my hope you never take the jab, continue to go unmasked, get the delta and spread it to as many like minded people that you can. Schadenfreude.
Waaaaa Whaaaaaaa.......... someone grab you in your Pu$$y?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
What a strange and inexplicably unfortunate coincidence.

Maybe they could get ahold of some ivermectin?
Math kind of sucks huh? Not that you democrats believe in that kind of thing considering a major democrat state just said it was racist to make that a requirement to graduate high school. Something smaller than the holes of the thing that they are going through does stop them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, the only narratives and posters being butchered are you, Delta and Starclown over at the mall.
Post up some more anti vaxxer success stories. Get your Hydroxychloroquine quick before the millions of doses trump ordered expire. .
awe.... your boy biden didn't stop covid and now you are mad? Projection is the first sign of you doing something and you democrats are doing a lot of projecting. Attack, attack, attack... and you wonder why people hate you guys.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Math kind of sucks huh? Not that you democrats believe in that kind of thing considering a major democrat state just said it was racist to make that a requirement to graduate high school. Something smaller than the holes of the thing that they are going through does stop them.
I agree that the virus is prolly smaller than the docs' unmasked mouth holes. But docs are like the smartest guys in the room, especially government employee docs who pick up those prestigious and coveted VA posts. So this is really weird.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree that the virus is prolly smaller than the docs' unmasked mouth holes. But docs are like the smartest guys in the room, especially government employee docs who pick up those prestigious and coveted VA posts. So this is really weird.
I just love when you try and talk about something you know you are wrong about. Inform me to what standard your mask is made to and what is the acceptance testing that keeps out micron level particulate? I will wait.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
You seem woefully uneducated on trumps coup attempt. He refuses to concede, 1st time a US president refused to attend inauguration of the winner. 1st time a US president led an armed insurrection at the capitol. 1st time a US president has continued to say " I won", when he lost by over 7 million votes, 10 million if you add in his popular vote loss from 2016. 1st time a US president tried to reverse engineer the Big Lie and got assistance from (some) elected officials. 1st time in history a US president appointed a sycophant into the DOJ AFTER HE LOST to sow doubt on the election. And he failed.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...tion-coup.html

According to mypillowaddict, Trump gets reinstated Friday. Bet you cant wait.
Can you show me a picture of anyone at the rally with a gun or knife and did they conceal their faces. You know how that is done because you democrats go out all the time with weapons, face coverings, and even umbrellas so people can't take pictures of you beating people up or lighting fires. You see. covering your face and bringing items to try and get away with it is caller premeditation.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2021, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I just love when you try and talk about something you know you are wrong about. Inform me to what standard your mask is made to and what is the acceptance testing that keeps out micron level particulate? I will wait.
So your argument is that docs in a hospital wearing no masks is the same as docs in a hospital wearing masks that are imperfect?

Nobody thinks that a disposable paper mask is the same as a respirator.

But then again isn't the question how much virus you can spew through your imperfect mask vs. your uncovered face holes, not whether your mask will keep every aerosol from every possible source from reaching you?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show me a picture of anyone at the rally with a gun or knife and did they conceal their faces. You know how that is done because you democrats go out all the time with weapons, face coverings, and even umbrellas so people can't take pictures of you beating people up or lighting fires. You see. covering your face and bringing items to try and get away with it is caller premeditation.
You didnt see the footage ive posted in the past? Are you blind?
You didnt see the traitors beating police with batons, flagpoles, bear spray, pepper gas. So by your own definition, this was no doubt premeditated. They also found pipe bombs at the doors of Republicans and democrats.
Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol."

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

The total number of people who carried firearms with them that day may not ever be fully accounted for because the majority of those involved in the siege were not arrested on-site but were tracked down by law enforcement days, weeks and months later.
It’s also worth noting that the definition of "armed" is not legally limited to guns — it refers to any weapon used for defense or offense and used as a means of protection. Other items used as weapons Jan. 6 included bats, crutches, flagpoles, skateboards, fire extinguishers and chemical sprays.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Simone Gold...

I used Dr. Zelenko's testimony. Not Simone Gold's, you F-tard. You, as usual, can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag and can only sit there like a weak, feckless loser with a mouth that has been zipped by facts as usual. All you do is talk $hit like a little biatch. You can't back ANYTHING up. I invited anyone to shoot holes in it. You've clearly been bested once again. Loser.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't have a narrative like you. If you need to be further owned on that lie, just rewind and read the last few pages for proof.

BTW, Hydroxychloroquine is what's saving my anti-vax aunt and uncle as we speak, As$hole. It's working so go fu.k yourself. My anti-vax daughter chose to go the totally homeopathic route, was over it within 5-6 days and is caring for the 75-year-old anti-vax in-laws already. The OG spreader cousins are over it two weeks after getting it and getting on with life. Jury is still out on the old folks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
She is an antivaxer, suck it up. Oh, and "He", is a she.
I could have posted more about their history. Shall i?
"A toxic purveyor of of misinformation"
With research and supporting anti vax clowns like this, its no wonder you are a anti vaxxer, anti masker. Oh, no. You arnt following a narrative, are you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...%20the%20month.

Dr Simone Gold, the Beverly Hills doctor who gained notoriety when she advocated for hydroxychloroquine as treatment against COVID-19, has been detained in connection with the Capitol riots.
Gold, 55, was among three Los Angeles residents who were arrested on Monday for the insurrection that occurred in D.C. earlier in the month.
Gold has been criticized for her views surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines.
Jeffrey Koplan, an epidemiologist, vice president for Global Health at Emory University, and former head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said, "She and her organization show a willful ignorance of science and the scientific method, as well as a disrespect for accomplished scientific institutions and brilliant scientists."[4] Director of Columbia University's Pandemic Resource and Response Initiative Irwin Redlener called Gold a "toxic purveyor of misinformation, now actively contributing to rightwing extremist rhetoric that continues to rile up people determined to hang on to the most egregious Donald Trump lies."[4]
You're conflating to make a point. I told you to refute anything he said. You can't. That's your cue to STFU. All you do is try to drown out other opinions by dazzling with BS and repetition. In other words, Gish gallop. It's your MO. So tell me what he said that is out of line. Go ahead. I told you I'm listening. I'll wait. Until then, STFU.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-12-2021, 5:34 PM Reply   
Quote:

Those deviations are all almost completely even Gee what could account for the discrepancies is those areas of TN KY AL and MS ? What do you think is the driving force there? I am sure it has nothing to do with the millions of people in those specific areas that choose to live life in the “ self sufficient “ mantra. Rarely head to a “big city” rarely rely on other people out do their cirlcles for treatment , and lastly ave minimal access to big healthcare.
Access to too tier health facilities.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
I used Dr. Zelenko's testimony. Not Simone Gold's, you F-tard. You, as usual, can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag and can only sit there like a weak, feckless loser with a mouth that has been zipped by facts as usual. All you do is talk $hit like a little biatch. You can't back ANYTHING up. I invited anyone to shoot holes in it. You've clearly been bested once again. Loser.
Where did i get gold? oh, she is the head of antivaxxed Doctors club. Donate now.
Ahhh, Dr Hydroxychloroquine. Excellent. Hey he's on FaceBook!!! my 70 yr old aunt told me!!!
I back up everything pal, look what happened when you backed up YOUR CLAIM with the antivax doc and the facebook hydroxy guy. Winning.
You need a day off
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't have a narrative like you. If you need to be further owned on that lie, just rewind and read the last few pages for proof.

BTW, Hydroxychloroquine is what's saving my anti-vax aunt and uncle as we speak, As$hole. It's working so go fu.k yourself. My anti-vax daughter chose to go the totally homeopathic route, was over it within 5-6 days and is caring for the 75-year-old anti-vax in-laws already. The OG spreader cousins are over it two weeks after getting it and getting on with life. Jury is still out on the old folks.
Covid is a hoax. Welcome to the Covid Family of fools. God will save us.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where did i get gold? oh, she is the head of antivaxxed Doctors club. Donate now.
Ahhh, Dr Hydroxychloroquine. Excellent. Hey he's on FaceBook!!! my 70 yr old aunt told me!!!
I back up everything pal, look what happened when you backed up YOUR CLAIM with the antivax doc and the facebook hydroxy guy. Winning.
You need a day off
Translation: you still can't refute any of his claims and still remain..... a liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
You need a day off
All you can do is name call and assassinate character. That's right out of the libtard handbook and is a symptom we see every election cycle. You fools can NEVER win on policy. It's always on emotion and popularity contests. Small-minded fools.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Covid is a hoax. Welcome to the Covid Family of fools. God will save us.
I wish your mom would stop paying the Xfinity bill so we could rid ourselves of the cancer that is you.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-12-2021, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe stop allowing straw buyers, NRA says NO, that would be infringing on their rights. We just need more good straw buyers with a gun to stop the straw buyers with guns.
So me where the NRA supports mayday purchasers ? They have a ton of programs they feed money to to prosecute straw purchasers and justice movements holding those caught with illegal firearms to the highest level of justice. The NRA ‘ s focus is very tough on gun law violators .

The Democratic SJW’s placed in the Democratic strongholds that contain 80 percent of the violence for the country use a revolving door police to keep harden criminals out of jail. These steps attorneys and judges refuse to turn their gun crime cases over to the feds , because the feds don’t **** around. You get a fed gun charged is prison. Not probation. The no cash bail system and electronic monitoring system allowing violent criminals to return to the street while their MULTIPLE CASES are pending.

Once. Again showing your out of touch reality with a subject you know jack **** about. Educate yourself instead of jerking yourself in the dark basement corner imagine a gun free society. There isn’t a single statistics that says legal gun ownership create violence. There are statistics that say it make it the number or most effective suicide avenue

In most recent news

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/alleg...ords-show.html

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/if-yo...utors-say.html

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/35-ma...utors-say.html

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08/34-ma...osecutors.html

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/07/29-on...utors-say.html

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/07/felon...utors-say.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-12-2021, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well you’re getting there , it’s definitely should be a choice. Cloths masks have proven over and over again to be useless against protection. In the real world. Yes the vaccine works as good as the people with no vaccine. You have a 1/1000 of a percent chance of succumbing to your symptoms if you contract it unless you’re in a very specific group.

We do have vaccines for certain things as well. The prevent your from contacting the virus and do their job. This virus , much like the flu may almost never have a full protection . Must lead scientist agree that this virus is here to stay and the quicker we learn how to live with it and move on the better life will be. How many years have we been implementing and researching flu viruses ? What are the effective rate of hose vaccines.

Several most recent studies by world experts have hinted at the conclusion that due to the vaccinated the virus is actually morphing much faster than anticipated and really put us at a disadvantage.

Nearly 500,000 people a year due to complications related to smoking . , it’s a choice one makes to smoke or not. ……….the same choice for vaccine takers should be allowed. I bet if you took away the political rhetoric of mandates to vaccines and masks, stopped using it as political theater and let adults make informed decisions on their own, you would’ve had much more compliance on the vaccine side. Make side ….you would exponentially see an increase in discontinued use because the research shows they don’t work any where near their claims as preventing spreading or contracting the virus. . If people want to mask up by all means mask up. It’s shouldn’t be a mandate and shouldn’t even be a national policy. . There is not overwhelming statistical data showing it has any major effect. Hell the major effects of being vaccinated are also declining rapidly at the moment daily.

Lastly. The argument of non vaccinated people being murders is absurd. We can use your Democratic logic to easily debunk that narrative. If getting the vaccine is the ultimate savior, why then what is the point of a mask. You keep touting the vaccine a miracle protector , then why are you living in fear back in your basement masked up ? The vaccine will protect you. If you’re a basement dweller and still skeptical. The alleged effectiveness of the mask combined with vaccine should get you to the 1-1.000,000 of a percent risk pool. So again why do you need to mandate vaccines and masks for everyone else ?

What positivity rate
And what comorbidity rate are you hoping to get down to that is acceptable to live without mandates. Clearly less that 1% is not ok. So what percentages of contraction vs death do you accept as the new norm ?

The fact is people will die from something. The virus has mutated the Seth rate among healthy young adults and children is almost 0. How much lower does it need to be? Transmittal rates are pointless with being linked to serious effects. The virus mutation has already made serious illness and death for unvaccinated people 10 times last , even
Orr than that if you’re vaxxed they claim.

So again what numbers get you back to business and life as usual. ? Or do you believe in a permanent nationwide mask mandate forever?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:

Translation: no matter what, I still can’t refute the facts presented and can only parrot the CNN narrative like a biatch. All I can do is distract as best as possible and hope no one notices how empty, feckless and bankrupt my posts are. Such a F’ing loser.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-12-2021, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
You didnt see the footage ive posted in the past? Are you blind?
You didnt see the traitors beating police with batons, flagpoles, bear spray, pepper gas. So by your own definition, this was no doubt premeditated. They also found pipe bombs at the doors of Republicans and democrats.
Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol."

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

The total number of people who carried firearms with them that day may not ever be fully accounted for because the majority of those involved in the siege were not arrested on-site but were trackby law enforcement days, weeks and months later.
It’s also worth noting that the definition of "armed" is not legally limited to guns — it refers to any weapon used for defense or offense and used as a means of protection. Other items used as weapons Jan. 6 included bats, crutches, flagpoles, skateboards, fire extinguishers and chemical sprays.
No one pays attention to a lot of what you post because you’re a gross polluter poster. I’ve warned you about this for a long time. You post word vomit constantly. You’ve diluted your own words for a long time because you’re so full of hot air. What’s crazy is that you just won’t float away. You’re like napalm. Like gum on WW’s shoe. You’re like the cancer that returns after surgery, radiation and chemo.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-13-2021, 2:30 AM Reply   
So the overall consensus here from the liberal or everyone needs to get vaxxed crowd is it's the unvaxxed people's fault if they get it and die. There is no sympathy here about the unvaxxed dying, it's actually an angry sentiment here.

So why don't we just stop all this BS and fighting about masks, do they work or not, etc, and let them die? You assume they are all Republican, so there you go - less enemy around.

Covid is here to stay. There is no more flattening the curve, holding out for the vaccine. There is nothing more coming. Masks/ social distancing didn't stop the variants from coming. You say the vaxxed are only getting colds. Why does it matter anymore?

The unvaxxed aren't scared. If they were, they would have gotten vaxxed. It's their choice. If they die, they die. They obviously don't think they will.

You can't say because of the kids. They can't get vaxxed anyway. Vaxxed and unvaxxed are both getting covid. If everyone who could be vaxxed was, covid would still be here.

We're forcing everyone to wear masks, threatening shutdowns/ closures again to force people to get vaxxed, then what? And why? Covid will still be here.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-13-2021, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Those deviations are all almost completely even Gee what could account for the discrepancies is those areas of TN KY AL and MS ? What do you think is the driving force there? I am sure it has nothing to do with the millions of people in those specific areas that choose to live life in the “ self sufficient “ mantra. Rarely head to a “big city” rarely rely on other people out do their cirlcles for treatment , and lastly ave minimal access to big healthcare.
Access to too tier health facilities.
it's a fair point. The gap between republicans and democrats is probably a reasonable proxy for rural / urban.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-13-2021, 4:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its not about calling out anyone, The left will not say, hey, we see a large population of our voters not getting vaccinated, we also see a lot of minorities not getting it, who are 80% democrats. In NYC its even higher than the national average, but much less in White's. So you are going to destroy the minority pop in NYC with vaccine mandated against them? They are going to hurt people by helping them?

Its about power, and hypocrisy, The race BS is BS. The left has opened a can of worms and now must eat them. The Vaccines are not about voting status, its a person decision that some are choosing not to take.

The left is going to take away your rights, unless you put the poison (safe or not) into your arm. More white americans have taken the poison. So the people "us white supremacies republicans" who are trying to stop this madness are looking out for who?

This has been the insane. We are blamed for hating Blacks, but try to keep them from killing their unborn children.

We are blamed for jim crow actions while trying to stop the left from boycotting millions of african americans from being able to go to work, or a restaurant etc etc

we are blamed for suppressing the "black vote" because we want voter ID! While everyone will have to show ID and a vaccine card to vote! You cannot get a vaccine without ID, ID, yes ID

I have never hated anyone over their skin color or race or region or sexual orientation. But i can see people hating the left after this thing comes to a close. The real racism will be against the left, not the color of your skin.

Last edited by dougr; 08-13-2021 at 4:04 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-13-2021, 5:12 AM Reply   
Doug it seems like it varies from state to state… in my state the public health authority states that you may be asked for ID but that it’s not required. New York says ID is only used to verify age, so one would think that it would be semi easy to not get carded for being under 12? LA county does require a photo ID (but doesn’t have to be government issued) and proof of residence (which sounds like it could be a govt ID but could also be a power bill or something like that).

Interesting distinction between voting and vax though! You are 100% right that the barriers to getting vaxxed should be lower than voting not higher.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-13-2021, 5:22 AM Reply   
Good article about vaccines in general and why some are against and the aversion to getting them brought measles back:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...taphor/592756/

exerpt:

"The straightforward explanation for measles’ return is that fewer Americans are receiving vaccines. Since the turn of the century, the share of American children under the age of 2 who go unvaccinated has quadrupled. But why are a growing number of American parents refusing vaccines—in the process welcoming back a disease that decades ago killed hundreds of people a year and hospitalized close to 50,000?"
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
So the overall consensus here from the liberal or everyone needs to get vaxxed crowd is it's the unvaxxed people's fault if they get it and die. There is no sympathy here about the unvaxxed dying, it's actually an angry sentiment here.

So why don't we just stop all this BS and fighting about masks, do they work or not, etc, and let them die? You assume they are all Republican, so there you go - less enemy around.

Covid is here to stay. There is no more flattening the curve, holding out for the vaccine. There is nothing more coming. Masks/ social distancing didn't stop the variants from coming. You say the vaxxed are only getting colds. Why does it matter anymore?

The unvaxxed aren't scared. If they were, they would have gotten vaxxed. It's their choice. If they die, they die. They obviously don't think they will.

You can't say because of the kids. They can't get vaxxed anyway. Vaxxed and unvaxxed are both getting covid. If everyone who could be vaxxed was, covid would still be here.

We're forcing everyone to wear masks, threatening shutdowns/ closures again to force people to get vaxxed, then what? And why? Covid will still be here.

Needs like button
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Good article about vaccines in general and why some are against and the aversion to getting them brought measles back:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...taphor/592756/

exerpt:

"The straightforward explanation for measles’ return is that fewer Americans are receiving vaccines. Since the turn of the century, the share of American children under the age of 2 who go unvaccinated has quadrupled. But why are a growing number of American parents refusing vaccines—in the process welcoming back a disease that decades ago killed hundreds of people a year and hospitalized close to 50,000?"
Yea that’s great and all, but it’s abundantly clear the covid vaccine doesn’t prevent you from contracting it. So you can’t compare the two
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-13-2021, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yea that’s great and all, but it’s abundantly clear the covid vaccine doesn’t prevent you from contracting it. So you can’t compare the two
Neither does the measles vaccine, although it is more effective:
Two doses of MMR vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles; one dose is about 93% effective. Children may also get MMRV vaccine, which protects against measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (chickenpox). This vaccine is only licensed for use in children who are 12 months through 12 years of age.

The lack of people getting vaccinated for measles brought it back, infecting some of those who were vaccinated as well. That's why the more vaccinated, the better, for everyone. I honestly don't get how some people still don't understand that fact. AGAIN, this is why there is push to get everyone vaccinated.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Neither does the measles vaccine, although it is more effective:
Two doses of MMR vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles; one dose is about 93% effective. Children may also get MMRV vaccine, which protects against measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (chickenpox). This vaccine is only licensed for use in children who are 12 months through 12 years of age.

The lack of people getting vaccinated for measles brought it back, infecting some of those who were vaccinated as well. That's why the more vaccinated, the better, for everyone. I honestly don't get how some people still don't understand that fact. AGAIN, this is why there is push to get everyone vaccinated.

Everyone has an opinion when it comes to masks and vaccines , but not a single person screaming for mandated vaccines and masks has answered the following question when it’s been posted over dozen times.
So again I ask ,

what numbers get you back to business and life as usual. ? Or do you believe in a permanent nationwide mask mandate forever? The vaccine won’t make iit disappear. That’s. A fact.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-13-2021 at 1:30 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-13-2021, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
what numbers get you back to business and life as usual. ? Or do you believe in a permanent nationwide mask mandate forever? The vaccine won’t make iit disappear. That’s. A fact.
Probably mask will get turned on and off, potentially regionally, forever during periods of high transmission.

Or to say it another way, things will go back to normal on the same day that you can walk to the gate at the airport to meet your arriving guest without having to take your belt and shoes off.