Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2019, 9:55 AM Reply   
As a public service announcement PBS is making it easy to understand Muellers report. Those that want to know, this should help make it easy to understand. Those who do not want to understand should avoid this and remain under your rock.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in...rence-campaign
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2019, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Kinda like how conservatives are fiscally responsible until they get in office and then blow out the budget to a 1.2T deficit at the end of a 10 year fiscal expansion with a historically low interest rate. Then the buffoon in chief starts bringing in protectionist tariffs on 3 major trading partners. Sure doesn't sound like small government to me. Oh well, 23T in debt will be easier to service when the world economy enters recession and interest rates go back to zero I guess.
Isn't a tariff just a tax? What is your problem with that? What does this have to do with the communist party running around trying to murder people, destroy our right to self governance, and taking our rights away?

The president does not pass the budget so there is that FACT again. Giving money away says that your control system is out of balance. I would not call China a trading partner. Clinton gave them access to our economy and the democrats where trying sign over our trade rights to the Chinese in the name of the environment until Trump stopped them. Those so called trade partners were using the power of their governments and slave labor to kill our middle class.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2019, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans being racist is a way to carry your message. Nothing more, To top it off, you get to decide what a bigot is or a racially inflamed person is? You now decide? Please let us know what you believe the standards for "your" evaluation is. Maybe a spread sheet would be nice. Let us know what we need to score to "not" be a republican racist.
I mentioned Alabama, nuff said earlier...
https://www.wbrc.com/2019/06/04/carb...d6gPERpB9wHR9o

so, yeah Alabama.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2019, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
What does this have to do with the communist party running around trying to murder people, destroy our right to self governance, and taking our rights away?
Who wants to run around murdering people? you sound a lot like this guy, A LOT LIKE HIM.

The tariffs are a TAX on the US not China, Not Mexico...
Even the GOP is trying to dump trumps tariffs.
Quote:
I would not call China a trading partner
Because???
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2019, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
As a public service announcement PBS is making it easy to understand Muellers report. Those that want to know, this should help make it easy to understand. Those who do not want to understand should avoid this and remain under your rock.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in...rence-campaign
Why would I care what you post on this. The first piece of information has come out and it turns out Mueller report lied on that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dev...ail-transcript

Devin Nunes calls 'fraud,' citing difference between Mueller report, Dowd transcript

U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes called for the release of “all backup and source information” for the Mueller report on Friday after a newly released transcript of a former Trump lawyer's voicemail message included content that did not appear in a version that was part of the special counsel's Russia investigation findings.

When you find the first piece edited to sound more guilty, it really starts to poison the rest right away. Having all those Trump hating democrats on the team may not have been a good idea.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who wants to run around murdering people? you sound a lot like this guy, A LOT LIKE HIM.

Because???
Considering you democrats are following a eugenics game plan started by your party to stamp out blacks and recently passed a law allowing live birth abortion, you again are on the wrong side of the argument.

Aren't income taxes a tax on Americans? Aren't environazi regulations a tax on Americans? Aren't carbon taxes a tax on Americans? A Tariff is only a tax if we choose to pay for the product. Guess what, when you make something more expensive, people will look for a different source including domestic sources which include...wait for it..... paying actual Americans to produce said product. Not seeing the negative on this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

Because???
You just agreed with me. We are sending money hand over foot to China according to your link. Why, because they use slave labor among other things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2019, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I mentioned Alabama, nuff said earlier...

so, yeah Alabama.
They guy is right so what is the point. Posting the guys responses without posting the question he is answering is pretty democrat way aka chicken s$%t. I would not expect any less from democrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2019, 11:14 AM Reply   
Devin Nunez was kicked off the Committee for running to the WH to warn them with damaging info that he just received from the WH. He is a complete trump jock sniffing idiot. He also closed the house intelligence investigation and claimed exoneration for trump. Didnt work either.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-...illance-claims
The judge in Flynns sentencing requested the actual tape, not transcript from the Govt. They refused to turn it over Monday, this is not new news. Its progressing.
That and the fact one incomplete statement does not tarnish the report (that you have not read so quit acting like you know).

Quote:
Considering you democrats are following a eugenics game plan started by your party to stamp out blacks and recently passed a law allowing live birth abortion, you again are on the wrong side of the argument.
Did you just really comingle something from over 100 years ago and recently to try to make a point? Clearly times have changed. Republicans are party of Eugenics currently.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/after-birth-abortion/
Quote:
Aren't income taxes a tax on Americans? Aren't environazi regulations a tax on Americans? Aren't carbon taxes a tax on Americans? A Tariff is only a tax if we choose to pay for the product. Guess what, when you make something more expensive, people will look for a different source including domestic sources which include...wait for it..... paying actual Americans to produce said product. Not seeing the negative on this.
Correct. Yes. Agree. These taxes have a public benefit that even if you disagree will get the benefit as will your kids, grand kids...
Trump has accomplished exactly ZERO with his tariffs. No deal with Mexico, no deal with Canada, no deal with china. Higher prices for the exact same item that only American public pays. How can America make products or compete with manufacturers that pay only a buck a day? You idea is unsupportable in reality.

Quote:
They guy is right so what is the point. Posting the guys responses without posting the question he is answering is pretty democrat way aka chicken s$%t. I would not expect any less from democrats.
So you are agreeing the only way to stop them is to kill them all off? Done, you sir are hopeless. Enjoy your future with Satan.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-05-2019, 6:39 AM Reply   
How many more years are the lefties going to continue their temper tantrum?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2019, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Devin Nunez was kicked off the Committee for running to the WH to warn them with damaging info that he just received from the WH. He is a complete trump jock sniffing idiot. He also closed the house intelligence investigation and claimed exoneration for trump. Didnt work either.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-...illance-claims
The judge in Flynns sentencing requested the actual tape, not transcript from the Govt. They refused to turn it over Monday, this is not new news. Its progressing.
That and the fact one incomplete statement does not tarnish the report (that you have not read so quit acting like you know).

Did you just really comingle something from over 100 years ago and recently to try to make a point? Clearly times have changed. Republicans are party of Eugenics currently.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/after-birth-abortion/

Correct. Yes. Agree. These taxes have a public benefit that even if you disagree will get the benefit as will your kids, grand kids...
Trump has accomplished exactly ZERO with his tariffs. No deal with Mexico, no deal with Canada, no deal with china. Higher prices for the exact same item that only American public pays. How can America make products or compete with manufacturers that pay only a buck a day? You idea is unsupportable in reality.

So you are agreeing the only way to stop them is to kill them all off? Done, you sir are hopeless. Enjoy your future with Satan.
Just because he is not on a democrat committee does not mean he is wrong.

Actually inaccurate quotes that are meant to frame a defendant will actually stop an investigation and/ or trial every time. If you lie about one thing, what else are you lying about. This whole thing was made up by the democrats from the get go. Mueller did not find anything and now the democrats are back making stuff up. The thing they tried to get out to the light beyond what is already there turns out to be a frame job. You are batting o for 2 years at this point and the country is turning more and more against the democrats. I don't even see our local democrats defending you on this.

You are trying to say I did not read something but we all know you did not vote and you have been on here for over 2 years pissing your pants and crying about Trump. You are not smart enough to read a 400 page report and understand and contextualize the in's and out's so don't try and act like you know something. You did not even do the most simple thing and vote.

Are you seriously asking if I combined something from a hundred years ago? Seriously. It is the current policy of the democrat party. YOUR president candidate out loud in the months leading to the 2016 election said that Margerat Sanger was a personal hero of hers. This not something from a hundred years ago. This is NOW! How is the Republicans a party of eugenics? That is rich as hell.

Taxes? You mean the reported $50 billion a year in california we are paying for illegals? How is that helping me or my family? All it is getting me is more democrats to vote more communist policies and to desolve the border.

How do you know the Tariffs have done nothing? Are you in the meeting rooms?

Yes. How does one compete with countries that can make products at $1 a day? Why did you democrats allow said countries to have access to our markets and why are you so driven to allow those said countries to have a say so in our local business practices through those idiotic treaties?

So off all the things that guy said with no context, you latch on the worst thing he said and again with no context, attributed to me. Again, you democrats are the most chicken **** mental midgets. With that said and it is true, your party is Satan, the only way you can through history to undo certain is you have to kill off the unwanted parties. It has been documented through history where they have done it and the currently do it in the middle east with Christians. The Romans did it. Communist did it to capitalists. You should read up on the number of Christians in Iraq pre and post saddam. Look at the region and the overall history. Look at Islam and what it preaches against Christians, Jews and non believers. Oddly enough you communist around the world have embraced Islam. Two of your most vocal leaders in congress are Muslims who have an open hatred for Jews. So yes, the only way you kill off certain ideas is to kill the messengers. While the methodology to kill off an unwanted idea through the people, is it only works locally and for short historical timelines. If the idea is powerful enough, it will survive. Christianity still survives the persecuters. Communism fails every time because your actual achievers love individual freedoms. That is not reasonable not should it happen, but factually that is the only way you kill an idea is to kill off those with the idea. Otherwise it will always find like minded people. I do not approve of the methods and they are short sighted and dangerous, but if you are talking how to you un-ring a bell that is how you do it in a authoritarian sense. Democrats have proven over and over that they are those authoritarians from killing blacks through the klan, Killing minorites and poor through their eugenics programs, interning the Japanese during ww2, supporting communist regimes/ idealogy, and the more current jew hating.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-05-2019, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
How many more years are the lefties going to continue their temper tantrum?
Prediction is 2 more years or more likely 6....
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-06-2019, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and I’m still waiting for you to leave the country like you promised after Trump became your president.

I didn’t answer your rhetorical question because it was so ridiculous and was only asked because you wanted to be a D. It wasn’t ever a genuine question.
Show me where I ever made such a proclamation. Find it. I never made such a claim. Now you can admit that you just lied.

You didn't want to answer my question because it will show that you are a hypocrite. You want the rest of the country to be held to a standard, but you don't want to be held to the same.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-06-2019, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You certainly stretch, twist and project. Less than 1% is by rape. There certainly should be a police report with it if it is rape, so start there. Vast majority of your infacide is don't to keep blacks from breeding per the original intent of the policy. Even the Roe in Roe v Wade is against abortion. How does that sit with you. You don't care how many women are suffering due to the abortion lie told to them. You don't give on crap about them.

As far as kids in cages. Yep That is what happens when you try and break into a country. If you commit a crime, your kids will be taken to a caged building (the cop shop) and held until someone can get them or they are placed in foster homes. 1/3 of the kids coming across are not related tot eh people they are with. They are being human trafficed. How lovely. Try read up on monder sex traffic and slaver in the US.

Dropping bombs? Didn't you work for said organization that is more than likely to do that to people? Are you saying you are a baby murderer 2x or what is it you are saying?
AL made no exception for rape cases.

So you think that children are "trying to break into a country"? I guess if a parent shoves merchandise down a kid's shirt at a store, the child should be charged with shoplifting? Or when a little kid finds a responsible gun owner's firearm lying around and blows their sibling's head off, they should be charged with manslaughter?

Yes, I did work for "said organization"; participated in several operations that caused civilian casualties.

Being pro-choice (actually, I'm pro-don't give a f#$k) doesn't make me a "baby murderer". It means I support a woman's choice to have a LEGAL medical procedure performed. It's not my business. Does being pro-death penalty make a person a murder supporter?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-06-2019, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Prediction is 2 more years or more likely 6....
It's all going to come down to a couple of states, PA and MI (and maybe a couple of others). That's the problem with the electoral college. Why should the results from a few of the battleground states determine the leadership of the country for four years? There is no reason that a voter in a rural state should have more influence in an election than a voter in a more populated state.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-06-2019, 3:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post

So you think that children are "trying to break into a country"? I guess if a parent shoves merchandise down a kid's shirt at a store, the child should be charged with shoplifting? Or when a little kid finds a responsible gun owner's firearm lying around and blows their sibling's head off, they should be charged with manslaughter?

Yes, I did work for "said organization"; participated in several operations that caused civilian casualties.

Being pro-choice (actually, I'm pro-don't give a f#$k) doesn't make me a "baby murderer". It means I support a woman's choice to have a LEGAL medical procedure performed. It's not my business. Does being pro-death penalty make a person a murder supporter?
We're on the same page about something. Can't say I'm "pro choice", I'm pro don't give AF, people can do what they want. Where the pro choice crowd loses me is forcing doctors & catholic hospitals to perform the procedures when there are hundreds of other places that will gladly perform an abortion. I also firmly believe men need to be given some sort of rights here. It's the womens body for sure & their call with what they want to do. But the men should have a walk away period where they're not on the hook for support because a girl decided to wanted to keep it or use it as entrapment, etc. I say first 90 days the man can walk away & sign all his rights away & not be forced to pay child support. I think you'll see girls making better decisions knowing men have a choice too. The pro life crowd, good grief, I get their stance but the fact is it isn't effecting any one of them.

I'm also torn on abortion because on one hand it's killing kids on the other it's letting the women have a choice.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2019, 4:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Show me where I ever made such a proclamation. Find it. I never made such a claim. Now you can admit that you just lied.

You didn't want to answer my question because it will show that you are a hypocrite. You want the rest of the country to be held to a standard, but you don't want to be held to the same.
Well, maybe you’re the victim of mistaken identity. If I got the wrong guy, I apologize.

I’ll also answer your question. A life is a life no matter what. It would still be murder to abort a child conceived by rape. That said, I did a little research and discovered there are post-rape options to prevent conception from ever happening if done in time so that whole rape clause has no teeth. Additionally, I’ve watched testimonies of people who were conceived by rape. Every one of them thanks their mothers profusely for not killing and aborting them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2019, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

I love how you try to smear frosting on that turd by calling it a legal medical procedure. It’s still a turd and yes, you still are a baby murderer by supporting “choice.” The death penalty is given to people who committed murder, not innocent babies, you numb skull.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-06-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
We're on the same page about something. Can't say I'm "pro choice", I'm pro don't give AF, people can do what they want. Where the pro choice crowd loses me is forcing doctors & catholic hospitals to perform the procedures when there are hundreds of other places that will gladly perform an abortion. I also firmly believe men need to be given some sort of rights here. It's the womens body for sure & their call with what they want to do. But the men should have a walk away period where they're not on the hook for support because a girl decided to wanted to keep it or use it as entrapment, etc. I say first 90 days the man can walk away & sign all his rights away & not be forced to pay child support. I think you'll see girls making better decisions knowing men have a choice too. The pro life crowd, good grief, I get their stance but the fact is it isn't effecting any one of them.

I'm also torn on abortion because on one hand it's killing kids on the other it's letting the women have a choice.
Don't men have the choice not to have sex in the first place? That's where the man's "choice" lies.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-06-2019, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Don't men have the choice not to have sex in the first place? That's where the man's "choice" lies.
Right, cause the women is an innocent victim & the mans ONLY choice is to not have sex. Congrads, you're a brainwashed beta male. You're typically never this retarded. Obtuse, daily, retarded, not often
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-06-2019, 5:01 AM Reply   
His choice would be to use protection. If a man takes the risk he has to deal with the consequences.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's all going to come down to a couple of states, PA and MI (and maybe a couple of others). That's the problem with the electoral college. Why should the results from a few of the battleground states determine the leadership of the country for four years? There is no reason that a voter in a rural state should have more influence in an election than a voter in a more populated state.
Again a democrat making an argument against our constitution and wanting authoritarian mob rule.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 5:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

AL is wrong in my opinion. However there should be a police report and it would have to be giving immediately as part of the medical exam.

Same with an unwanted pregnancy. If you suspect you are pregnant, then get what you need immediately. The problem is all you radicals have turned this into a extremely barbaric murder factory. At best the original thought turned into this mindless nazi like system where even the non impacted masses say as long as it does not impact me, they can do what they want. I will just turn a blind eye because the nazi's support what I support so let them have it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:

If a parent puts merchandise down a kids shirt in a store, guess what the parent is charged and the child will be taken away and put in one of those jail looking places until a loved one can come and get them. If there is no such person they remain in the jail until they can make arrangements by the state. You always want the state to nanny us but you don't want to acknowledge that when the state gets a hold of you or your family, it is never a good thing.

I don't know what to say about the poor kids trapped by their parents committing illegal acts to cross the border. Who wants that for them? At the same time you have to protect our citizens. We do not have unlimited resources and vast majority of illegals and even legal migrants end up on state assistance. That is a drain to the middle class because the poor don't hardly pay taxes. We also have poor people and kids in the country so what do you want to do, keep piling in more and more to compete with them?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:

I thought the bet was with Grant to leave Wake World?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again a democrat making an argument against our constitution and wanting authoritarian mob rule.
Nope. The national popular vote compact does not conflict with the constitution at all. In fact the current winner take all setup in most states is the exact opposite of what the original states used

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Nope. The national popular vote compact does not conflict with the constitution at all. In fact the current winner take all setup in most states is the exact opposite of what the original states used

If you watch your video, the states can elect their electors the way they chose. The think you may be missing is they are still electing electors. It is still not a national mob rule. currently most states do it by mob rule (winner take all). If they want to parse it out by districts or how they chose. You only have a couple of choices. Either winner gets them all or they don't. If a state says they are going to have their electors elect whoever gets the most votes nationally, they they will cause riots in their states. The states that are doing this are democrats throwing a fit again and they elect democrats anyway so it will not matter. The first time a Republican wins the popular vote and they switch a heavy democrat state to Republican, they will riot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2019, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
THAT'S IT!!! I knew I was close.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 6:24 AM Reply   
Didn't miss that at all - it was the whole point lol. Derp.

You and Mark can fight over who "should" be doing this - he has posted on here that he'd like to see dem states do it (which is kind of odd since they are the ones who already have). The reality is Texass is getting bluer and bluer and we will no doubt see ya'll change your minds when it flips.

"If a state says they are going to have their electors elect whoever gets the most votes nationally, they they will cause riots in their states."
Uh, no there are already over 200 electoral votes in the compact, and there have been no riots.

"The first time a Republican wins the popular vote and they switch a heavy democrat state to Republican, they will riot."
I don't think there's too much danger of that happening lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2019, 6:29 AM Reply   
Hey all you libs with TDS (you know who you are, wake) need to follow your new leader. LOL
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/flor...100050004.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:

You and Mark can fight over who "should" be doing this - he has posted on here that he'd like to see dem states do it (which is kind of odd since they are the ones who already have). The reality is Texass is getting bluer and bluer and we will no doubt see ya'll change your minds when it flips.

"If a state says they are going to have their electors elect whoever gets the most votes nationally, they they will cause riots in their states."
Uh, no there are already over 200 electoral votes in the compact, and there have been no riots.

"The first time a Republican wins the popular vote and they switch a heavy democrat state to Republican, they will riot."
Mark who?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:

Exactly. That is why demcorats are doing it and that is exactly why democrats are trying to keep the border open.

Not sure how Texas getting bluer is going to change my mind when something flips. The compact states if a party wins the popular vote that state will ignore the will of the people in that state to support that candidate with the most votes. If Texas votes democrat, then how would that work? Not sure I follow.

Basically what democrats are saying is they want California and New York to rule the country.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark who?
Feb. 12th markj said:

"I would totally DARE the dems to support getting rid of the electoral college. You would need a proctologist to remove our boots out of your asse$ from kicking them so hard."

Derp derp.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. That is why demcorats are doing it and that is exactly why democrats are trying to keep the border open.

Not sure how Texas getting bluer is going to change my mind when something flips. The compact states if a party wins the popular vote that state will ignore the will of the people in that state to support that candidate with the most votes. If Texas votes democrat, then how would that work? Not sure I follow.

Basically what democrats are saying is they want California and New York to rule the country.
I know you like to play dumb but I'll humor you. If Texas goes blue, it'd be impossible for a gop candidate to overcome given it's a winner-take-all state under the electoral college. The popular vote would be the only opp for a win.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know you like to play dumb but I'll humor you. If Texas goes blue, it'd be impossible for a gop candidate to overcome given it's a winner-take-all state under the electoral college. The popular vote would be the only opp for a win.
If Texas turned blue, there would be an extremely low probability that a Republican would win the popular vote either. Between illegals and the big cities inbreeding like gang busters, it is not even conceivable that it would happen.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Not according to Mark and others here. The "game would change" according to them and the stump approach would too, leading to dems needing "a proctologist to remove our boots out of your asse$"
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not according to Mark and others here. The "game would change" according to them and the stump approach would too, leading to dems needing "a proctologist to remove our boots out of your asse$"
Mark is right to a certain degree. If a state voted for a shade of candidate and the popular vote went the other way, the people in that state would be ready to riot. If it turned the presidential election, there would really be riots. Heck, democrats continually chant that the Republicans stole every presidential election in my lifetime that they have have won. What do you think will happen if they took a democrat state and flipped it Republican?

Right now democrat states are only hurting themselves with this. If they pass a law like this in a republican state then it will get crazy. I can see that happen if you get one of this off year elections and the democrats happen to get in charge of a historic Republican state and pass a law like this while they were in temporarily. Or one of these states that flip flop presidential but happen to be democrat local. That will could cause a uprising. In the mean time heavy democrat states are just playing with fire by passing this. The flip flow presidential but more democrat states are playing with fire too. The people may not stand for it. Those states seem to be issue driven and not party driven. It would come off as a dirty trick.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 8:56 AM Reply   
Ah so now the people in the state would riot, so it's not just dems?

It's funny because you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You go on and on (and rightly so) about how state governments are free to determine how to handle their electors/votes, and then say that if they actually went ahead and did so through legislature AND executive branches at the state level it would be a dirty trick lol.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
And republicans have only stolen 2 presidential elections in your lifetime.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2019, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Feb. 12th markj said:

"I would totally DARE the dems to support getting rid of the electoral college. You would need a proctologist to remove our boots out of your asse$ from kicking them so hard."

Derp derp.
Ah yes... I earned that derp. To put my previous comment in context, I was mainly referring to my own state, Cali, where repub prez candidates have all, but given up. If there weren't the electoral college winner takes all, repubs would win a lot of areas. Doesn't mean I support getting rid of the EC.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah yes... I earned that derp. To put my previous comment in context, I was mainly referring to my own state, Cali, where repub prez candidates have all, but given up. If there weren't the electoral college winner takes all, repubs would win a lot of areas. Doesn't mean I support getting rid of the EC.
Fair enough.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2019, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually inaccurate quotes that are meant to frame a defendant will actually stop an investigation and/ or trial every time. If you lie about one thing, what else are you lying about. This whole thing was made up by the democrats from the get go. Mueller did not find anything and now the democrats are back making stuff up. The thing they tried to get out to the light beyond what is already there turns out to be a frame job. You are batting o for 2 years at this point and the country is turning more and more against the democrats. I don't even see our local democrats defending you on this.

You are trying to say I did not read something but we all know you did not vote and you have been on here for over 2 years pissing your pants and crying about Trump. You are not smart enough to read a 400 page report and understand and contextualize the in's and out's so don't try and act like you know something. You did not even do the most simple thing and vote.

Are you seriously asking if I combined something from a hundred years ago? Seriously. It is the current policy of the democrat party. YOUR president candidate out loud in the months leading to the 2016 election said that Margerat Sanger was a personal hero of hers. This not something from a hundred years ago. This is NOW! How is the Republicans a party of eugenics? That is rich as hell.
ok, so...first you state I didnt vote and in the next sentence "YOUR presidential candidate..." so I agree with your original statement, "If you lie about one thing what else are you lying about". Everything.
Mueller found plenty of conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Stop posting crap thats clearly fake news. What are Dems making up?
https://www.ruleoflawrepublicans.com...ueller-report/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah so now the people in the state would riot, so it's not just dems?

It's funny because you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You go on and on (and rightly so) about how state governments are free to determine how to handle their electors/votes, and then say that if they actually went ahead and did so through legislature AND executive branches at the state level it would be a dirty trick lol.
Well, right now it would be just the dems that would riot because they are the only ones stupid enough to think it is a good idea.

It would be a dirty trick because republicans would not vote for such a thing so if a democrat happened to get elected and used that as a tool to try and disenfranchise a traditional Republican state, you bet it is a dirty trick.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2019, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why would I care what you post on this. The first piece of information has come out and it turns out Mueller report lied on that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dev...ail-transcript

Devin Nunes calls 'fraud,' citing difference between Mueller report, Dowd transcript

U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes called for the release of “all backup and source information” for the Mueller report on Friday after a newly released transcript of a former Trump lawyer's voicemail message included content that did not appear in a version that was part of the special counsel's Russia investigation findings.

When you find the first piece edited to sound more guilty, it really starts to poison the rest right away. Having all those Trump hating democrats on the team may not have been a good idea.
You should be careful what you ask for, same probably holds true for the investigation of the investigation the grifter and FOX dreamed up. Nunez looks the fool time after time after time.
Full voicemail. as requested.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...nn-cooperation

Trump only hires the best attys and only one side is proven time and time again to be lying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
ok, so...first you state I didnt vote and in the next sentence "YOUR presidential candidate..." so I agree with your original statement, "If you lie about one thing what else are you lying about". Everything.
Mueller found plenty of conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Stop posting crap thats clearly fake news. What are Dems making up?
https://www.ruleoflawrepublicans.com...ueller-report/
The whole investigation is made up. They are the ones who planted the Russian narrative and created the fake documents inorder to manipulate the FISA courts who just "happened" to spy on American Citizens which is illegal. Spying on citizens is supposed to be done with traditional warrants which have a much higher burden of proof.

I guess the nuance is beyond you. You can still support a party and candidate and not vote. You clearly support democrat positions thus your candidate. It is pretty safe for you not to vote considering 2/3 of the state votes like you do. You are very heroic in your stance on that.

Well, Mueller did not find enough to change the president so legal jeopardy is over. The only reason the president is even in this discussion is because of the fake investigation to begin with. Remember, show me the person and I will show you the crime. Only the most naive person or strict partisan hack does not understand this concept. Which are you?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should be careful what you ask for, same probably holds true for the investigation of the investigation the grifter and FOX dreamed up. Nunez looks the fool time after time after time.
Full voicemail. as requested.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...nn-cooperation

Trump only hires the best attys and only one side is proven time and time again to be lying.

Your article is not even in this context regarding Nunez. Besides you just confirmed again what I said. From your article:

The transcript of the voicemail had already been made public — special counsel Mueller included an edited version in his final report,

How much longer must we do this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-06-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
And republicans have only stolen 2 presidential elections in your lifetime.
At least you are not as delusional as some of your peers. Some believe Reagan and Bush stole it too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2019, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
The whole investigation is made up. They are the ones who planted the Russian narrative and created the fake documents inorder to manipulate the FISA courts who just "happened" to spy on American Citizens which is illegal. Spying on citizens is supposed to be done with traditional warrants which have a much higher burden of proof.

I guess the nuance is beyond you. You can still support a party and candidate and not vote. You clearly support democrat positions thus your candidate. It is pretty safe for you not to vote considering 2/3 of the state votes like you do. You are very heroic in your stance on that.

Well, Mueller did not find enough to change the president so legal jeopardy is over. The only reason the president is even in this discussion is because of the fake investigation to begin with. Remember, show me the person and I will show you the crime. Only the most naive person or strict partisan hack does not understand this concept. Which are you?
You lie a lot.
The Russians, by attacking our election caused the beginning of the investigation. It wasnt just our intelligence agencies, it was Australian and English who were spying on Russians and Flynn on the other phone. And G.P. pimping dirt on Hillary from Russia. Your theory has been de-bunked over and over. Again, Republicans initiated the investigation and why does it matter? Fake investigation do not end up with over 30 indictments do they? How many felony convictions? How many of trumps ex-buddies are in prison or awaiting it? Fake investigations, like Benghazi come up with ZERO, right?
I never supported Clinton in any way. There are 25 democrats running for Pres right now, which one is my candidate? Lots of people voted in 2016 based on "the least of two evils" I didnt make that mistake. Spying on American citizens is not illegal, illegally spying on Americans may be illegal. You sure lie a lot. You seem to believe a president must commit a crime in order not to be worthy of the position. Thats not how rational people think. And you lie a lot. Virtually every post. Ever get tiring?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your article is not even in this context regarding Nunez. Besides you just confirmed again what I said. From your article:

The transcript of the voicemail had already been made public — special counsel Mueller included an edited version in his final report,

How much longer must we do this?
Please pay Attn.
I didnt post the "transcript" Nunez whined about, I posted a recording of the full actual voicemail. Just released. Call devin if you need it explained further, he is in the doghouse.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2019, 12:16 PM Reply   
Your guy says Mueller found ample evidence.
https://www.salon.com/2019/06/06/fox...r-obstruction/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2019, 8:07 PM Reply   
Trump vs. US auto industry (and California)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/06/c...gtype=Homepage
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-07-2019, 12:49 AM Reply   
I don’t see the problem. Who is stopping them from making cars that EXCEED the standard? If there is more profit in doing that, they should be eager to do so.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-07-2019, 2:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
You lie a lot.
The Russians, by attacking our election caused the beginning of the investigation. It wasnt just our intelligence agencies, it was Australian and English who were spying on Russians and Flynn on the other phone. And G.P. pimping dirt on Hillary from Russia. Your theory has been de-bunked over and over. Again, Republicans initiated the investigation and why does it matter? Fake investigation do not end up with over 30 indictments do they? How many felony convictions? How many of trumps ex-buddies are in prison or awaiting it? Fake investigations, like Benghazi come up with ZERO, right?
I never supported Clinton in any way. There are 25 democrats running for Pres right now, which one is my candidate? Lots of people voted in 2016 based on "the least of two evils" I didnt make that mistake. Spying on American citizens is not illegal, illegally spying on Americans may be illegal. You sure lie a lot. You seem to believe a president must commit a crime in order not to be worthy of the position. Thats not how rational people think. And you lie a lot. Virtually every post. Ever get tiring?
Have not lied once and history and facts are up on you 2.5 years to zero.

Fact: All countries attack our elections. They also perform heavy industrial spying and some countries sent their military members to the US as the last part of their service to get into companies to send technology home.

Fact: Other countries listen to our calls minute by minute. Saying that the were listening in is a big fat DUH. Water is wet. You can pick any time of day and say it is true.

The Republicans starting the investigation has been debunked. I even heard it shouted down in a news debate that the person using the "fact" let it go.

We can start an investigation right now and pull in a number of random people from any single walk of life and we can get convictions. They got convictions on things that were not collusion. You don't get it yet do you. Making up fake investigations to put the full weight of the federal government on people for random crimes is dangerous and I hope you never have to go through it. They will find some thing if they want to find something. You probably will commit at least 3 crimes (most likely infraction related just today by itself). Now try playing in the big leagues.

What does Benghazi have to do with this? The investigated. You had dead Americans in a gun running cover up and our country did not send help. You are damn right someone should have investigated and they did.

I would say the democrat is your candidate if I had to guess. That was easy enough now wasn't it.

Using our international spying court to get warrants to spy on citizens is illegal. Yes. That is a very dangerous thing. Matter of fact this is what you democrats railed against with the Patriot Act. Many Republicans had concerns too.

Now you are on to a President does not have to commit a crime to not be worth to be president. That is your opinion and is the EXACT reason people like you are so damn dangerous to this country and the freedom of people. You right there let the cat out of the bag even though a smart person already knows who you are. You don't like Trump so you will go along with any theory and any political sham as long as it meets your feelings on the matter. You don't care if Trump is innocent or guilty as long as this illegal investigation gets him out of office. You align exactly with the radical left. facts be damn, I don't like you so I don't care if I destroy the country or if someone goes to jail as long as you are out of the position I don't want you in. That is exactly who you are and the democrats are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-07-2019, 2:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please pay Attn.
I didnt post the "transcript" Nunez whined about, I posted a recording of the full actual voicemail. Just released. Call devin if you need it explained further, he is in the doghouse.
Yep and the actual voice mail does not match what Mueller put in his report. Mueller reported just the parts that make the guy look more guilty.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-07-2019, 2:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump vs. US auto industry (and California)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/06/c...gtype=Homepage
Good for Trump. Just like the state of California in general they use environazi tactics to push regulation that gives them a natural built in obsolescence. Sound great until the poor and middle class can not keep up like is happening today. Wasn't homelessness in LA reported up by 16% by the LA Times last week?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-07-2019, 2:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Have not lied once and history and facts are up on you 2.5 years to zero.

Fact: All countries attack our elections. They also perform heavy industrial spying and some countries sent their military members to the US as the last part of their service to get into companies to send technology home.

Fact: Other countries listen to our calls minute by minute. Saying that the were listening in is a big fat DUH. Water is wet. You can pick any time of day and say it is true.

The Republicans starting the investigation has been debunked. I even heard it shouted down in a news debate that the person using the "fact" let it go.

We can start an investigation right now and pull in a number of random people from any single walk of life and we can get convictions. They got convictions on things that were not collusion. You don't get it yet do you. Making up fake investigations to put the full weight of the federal government on people for random crimes is dangerous and I hope you never have to go through it. They will find some thing if they want to find something. You probably will commit at least 3 crimes (most likely infraction related just today by itself). Now try playing in the big leagues.

What does Benghazi have to do with this? The investigated. You had dead Americans in a gun running cover up and our country did not send help. You are damn right someone should have investigated and they did.

I would say the democrat is your candidate if I had to guess. That was easy enough now wasn't it.

Using our international spying court to get warrants to spy on citizens is illegal. Yes. That is a very dangerous thing. Matter of fact this is what you democrats railed against with the Patriot Act. Many Republicans had concerns too.

Now you are on to a President does not have to commit a crime to not be worth to be president. That is your opinion and is the EXACT reason people like you are so damn dangerous to this country and the freedom of people. You right there let the cat out of the bag even though a smart person already knows who you are. You don't like Trump so you will go along with any theory and any political sham as long as it meets your feelings on the matter. You don't care if Trump is innocent or guilty as long as this illegal investigation gets him out of office. You align exactly with the radical left. facts be damn, I don't like you so I don't care if I destroy the country or if someone goes to jail as long as you are out of the position I don't want you in. That is exactly who you are and the democrats are.
I like how psychotically obsessed dems leave out Obozo was caught red handed messing with Ukraines elections, we bomb dictators we don't like & replace them with ones we do. Russia spent a few thousand on bot adds & the morons go crazy. They leave out Obozos true collusion with Russia on an open mic & sales of uranium to Russia. Leave out Obozo was caught red handed using his newly weaponized intelligence agencies to spy on world leaders, journalists. The good news though is it's all going to come crashing down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-07-2019, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
I like how psychotically obsessed dems leave out Obozo was caught red handed messing with Ukraines elections, we bomb dictators we don't like & replace them with ones we do. Russia spent a few thousand on bot adds & the morons go crazy. They leave out Obozos true collusion with Russia on an open mic & sales of uranium to Russia. Leave out Obozo was caught red handed using his newly weaponized intelligence agencies to spy on world leaders, journalists. The good news though is it's all going to come crashing down.
Exactly. Facts are not the issue here, it is agenda. Trump has actually taken up many of the traditional democrat talking points from years gone by. Heck is the first president to come into office who was openly for gay rights. He is 10x the best democrat president we have ever had minus to the traditional democrat racism. At best from 20 plus years ago, he would be a solid center President. Never in the history of America has presidents argued that America needed to sign treaties that gives other countries authority over US citizens and companies like the democrats have in the last 20 years. You never even heard a democrat make an argument out loud about illegals needed special rights in the US like the democrats have. Those are talking points directly from the communist organizers playbooks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-07-2019, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep and the actual voice mail does not match what Mueller put in his report. Mueller reported just the parts that make the guy look more guilty.
If you listen, the actual recording makes trumps lawyer look/sound even worse. He knows he is breaking law, he initiates the call with acknowledging their Joint agreement is over. If not where is Nunez, why did he STFU?

Quote:
Exactly. Facts are not the issue here,
Clearly, since you refuse to rely on anything factual.
You are still liing about the origin of the investigation. Its clear in muellers report. Russias attack.

Quote:
They leave out Obozos true collusion with Russia on an open mic & sales of uranium to Russia
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D2FE&FORM=VIRE

Quote:
The Dep. Atty General is still a Republican who hired another republican to do the investigation. Let it go.

Quote:
We can start an investigation right now and pull in a number of random people from any single walk of life and we can get convictions. They got convictions on things that were not collusion. You don't get it yet do you. Making up fake investigations to put the full weight of the federal government on people for random crimes is dangerous and I hope you never have to go through it. They will find some thing if they want to find something. You probably will commit at least 3 crimes (most likely infraction related just today by itself). Now try playing in the big leagues
Ask Bill Clinton. Do you somehow assume "collusion" is the only thing a president can be guilty of? Ignorance. He can be guilty of any number of things, obstruction, abuse of power, cheating on taxes (see Nixon)…. There were 13 Russians indicted for all Russia/election related crimes. Cohen, trumps personal atty for over a decade is in jail for campaign finance fraud. Flynn lying to the FBI about his ...wait for it...contacts with Russia during the campaign and transition. Manafort for acting as a Foreign agent. Popadaupalous for lying to the FBI about Russian contacts. Trump 11 counts of obstruction. Trump campaign had over 100 contacts with Russians during the campaign, then they lied about every single one of them, then they made up a story that changed and then relented. I could go on. See, when you dont read the report you accept ignorance as truth. Foolish trait.

Quote:
Sound great until the poor and middle class can not keep up like is happening today. Wasn't homelessness in LA reported up by 16% by the LA Times last week?
Homeless is a great issue to discuss.
Do you not realize when trump Tariffs Mexico who is hit hardest? Its the poor and middle class, the rich can buy what ever they want they spend a fraction of a percent of their income that the poor and middle class do. Its a classic regressive tax on trump voters. Thank you sir can I have another.

Quote:
8 or 9 Benghazi (Clinton) investigations and not a word when 4 are killed in Niger.
https://www.newsweek.com/niger-trump...respond-688082

Quote:
Using our international spying court to get warrants to spy on citizens is illegal. Yes. That is a very dangerous thing. Matter of fact this is what you democrats railed against with the Patriot Act. Many Republicans had concerns too
FISA warrants were signed legally by real judges and FBI investigators. Im sure it is black and white and "your" investigators will release it as nunez always does to golf claps. Investigate all you want, the honest folk will comply unlike the grifter in the WH hiding everything he can...a lot like Nixon.

Quote:
There does not have to be a "crime". Educate yourself bro, you look silly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac..._United_States
"The notion that only criminal conduct can constitute sufficient grounds for impeachment does not comport with either the views of the founders or with historical practice.[1] Alexander Hamilton, in Federalist 65, described impeachable offenses as arising from “the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.”[4] Such offenses were “political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”[4] According to this reasoning, impeachable conduct could include behavior that violates an official’s duty to the country, even if such conduct is not necessarily a prosecutable offense. Indeed, in the past both houses of Congress have given the phrase “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” a broad reading, “finding that impeachable offenses need not be limited to criminal conduct.”[5][1]"
Like I said, you lie a lot.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-09-2019, 1:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was. Grant wouldn't agree so there was no bet.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-09-2019, 1:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
The founding fathers were wrong when they established the EC. They were worried about an uneducated public. You also had to be at least 25, a male, white, and a landowner. (Those provisions were all changed, so the argument that the EC cannot is ridiculous). The EC could also vote for any candidate (that received votes in the election) when they voted in January following an election. Tuesday was also chosen as the national voting day, again a move to keep "common" people from participating in elections.

So now that we have discussed why the EC was established, let me explain why I think it should be done away with. You call it being "against our constitution" or "wanting authoritarian rule", How about fairness for all? Why should an American's vote count less than another American's vote? I explained this to you in another thread, but you seemed to ignore my explanation. If you consider TN and WY, my vote for president counts about a third of a voter in WY. Since you live in CA Delta, the discrepancy is much larger. But wouldn't you want the satisfaction of knowing that your vote mattered when you vote for a presidential candidate? In the current system, it doesn't. Would you not want the satisfaction of knowing that Democrats couldn't just count CA and NY as automatic wins?

I am curious why you are so pro-EC other than the ole "you are going against our constitution" BS.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-09-2019, 1:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love how you try to smear frosting on that turd by calling it a legal medical procedure. It’s still a turd and yes, you still are a baby murderer by supporting “choice.” The death penalty is given to people who committed murder, not innocent babies, you numb skull.
Is it not legal?

And I love how you pro-lifers think that outlawing abortions is going to end it. It's just going to drive it back underground and more lives will be endangered. All to satisfy some religious dogma.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-09-2019, 1:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why not? You don't know that not every state has "winner takes all" laws?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-09-2019, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, when a doctor removes the fertilized egg from a woman TO SAVE HER LIFE, he is committing murder? It happens way more than you think it does. Or, if a woman takes medicine to stop the fertilized egg from growing in a ectopic pregnancy, she is commiting murder? Even though she would probably die if the fertilized egg was allowed to grow?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-11-2019, 3:00 AM Reply   
I'm pro choice, but lets get off these moronic medical reasons for abortion cause it's bull**** & the reality is it is simply a form of birth control

<0.5%
Victim of rape
3%
Fetal health problems
4%
Physical health problems
4%
Would interfere with education or career
7%
Not mature enough to raise a child
8%
Don't want to be a single mother
19%
Done having children
23%
Can't afford a baby
25%
Not ready for a child
6%
Other

I don't give a **** about abortion, no matter what lefty says it'll never return to back alleys or underground, they'll simple run to another state for the procedure. The right is retarded to think they can legislate this issue. Abortion is between the person getting it & their creator (if there is one). It's a straw man argument & both sides look like chicken little defending or supporting it. As for doctors being in trouble, that's a comical argument coming from a crowd demanding catholic hospitals or doctors who don't agree perform the procedure when there are plenty more who will perform it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-11-2019, 4:14 AM Reply   
No different than the 2nd amendment debate. The SC declares the validity of certain Constitutional rights, and the public that opposes those rights tries to find ways to restrict/deny it. Hardly "chicken little" as it's clear that states are trying to deny rights declared as valid by the only court in the nation that has the final say. "Chicken Little" would be more like declaring a national emergency to sell arms to the Saudis.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
No different than the 2nd amendment debate. The SC declares the validity of certain Constitutional rights, and the public that opposes those rights tries to find ways to restrict/deny it. Hardly "chicken little" as it's clear that states are trying to deny rights declared as valid by the only court in the nation that has the final say. "Chicken Little" would be more like declaring a national emergency to sell arms to the Saudis.
While you are making some points, Roe v wade does set boundaries on abortion. What you have had is activist groups trying to knock down any barriers for abortion and want the federal government to pay for it. You seem to be making the example of leftists trying to erode gun ownership rights, however it is more like the right arguing that they should have unmitigated access to machine guns and tanks while having the government pay for it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is it not legal?

And I love how you pro-lifers think that outlawing abortions is going to end it. It's just going to drive it back underground and more lives will be endangered. All to satisfy some religious dogma.
Why is not wanting to cut babies into little pieces considered religious dogma? We can post up the pictures again and we can go one by one and look at them and we can vote on what is a baby or not. We can see to what level you are willing to live with yourself.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you listen, the actual recording makes trumps lawyer look/sound even worse. He knows he is breaking law, he initiates the call with acknowledging their Joint agreement is over. If not where is Nunez, why did he STFU?

Clearly, since you refuse to rely on anything factual.
You are still liing about the origin of the investigation. Its clear in muellers report. Russias attack.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...D2FE&FORM=VIRE

The Dep. Atty General is still a Republican who hired another republican to do the investigation. Let it go.

Ask Bill Clinton. Do you somehow assume "collusion" is the only thing a president can be guilty of? Ignorance. He can be guilty of any number of things, obstruction, abuse of power, cheating on taxes (see Nixon)…. There were 13 Russians indicted for all Russia/election related crimes. Cohen, trumps personal atty for over a decade is in jail for campaign finance fraud. Flynn lying to the FBI about his ...wait for it...contacts with Russia during the campaign and transition. Manafort for acting as a Foreign agent. Popadaupalous for lying to the FBI about Russian contacts. Trump 11 counts of obstruction. Trump campaign had over 100 contacts with Russians during the campaign, then they lied about every single one of them, then they made up a story that changed and then relented. I could go on. See, when you dont read the report you accept ignorance as truth. Foolish trait.

Homeless is a great issue to discuss.
Do you not realize when trump Tariffs Mexico who is hit hardest? Its the poor and middle class, the rich can buy what ever they want they spend a fraction of a percent of their income that the poor and middle class do. Its a classic regressive tax on trump voters. Thank you sir can I have another.

8 or 9 Benghazi (Clinton) investigations and not a word when 4 are killed in Niger.
https://www.newsweek.com/niger-trump...respond-688082

FISA warrants were signed legally by real judges and FBI investigators. Im sure it is black and white and "your" investigators will release it as nunez always does to golf claps. Investigate all you want, the honest folk will comply unlike the grifter in the WH hiding everything he can...a lot like Nixon.

There does not have to be a "crime". Educate yourself bro, you look silly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac..._United_States
"The notion that only criminal conduct can constitute sufficient grounds for impeachment does not comport with either the views of the founders or with historical practice.[1] Alexander Hamilton, in Federalist 65, described impeachable offenses as arising from “the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust.”[4] Such offenses were “political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”[4] According to this reasoning, impeachable conduct could include behavior that violates an official’s duty to the country, even if such conduct is not necessarily a prosecutable offense. Indeed, in the past both houses of Congress have given the phrase “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” a broad reading, “finding that impeachable offenses need not be limited to criminal conduct.”[5][1]"
Like I said, you lie a lot.
End of the day looking worse is not a violation of the law, however leaving out key legal phrases in a report to make someone look guilty is bad for the mueller report. It sets the seeds of deception.

Yes, yes. Russian attack as documented by a fake dossier paid for by the democrats to a foreign spy. We can also start an investigation based on Chinese spying and attacks, or name the country. End of the day, the dossier was a known fake and was used to create a fake investigation.

Collusion is what you democrats tried to Trump up on Trump. Start a phony investigation and then hope Trump says or does something. That's have kangaroo courts work.

It is not illegal to be a foreign agent. He did not register. It is a paper work error that is sending someone to jail. Funny you mention lying about Russian contacts when it is coming out that the democrats are the ones who sent the contracts to try and corner Popadaupalous. Again, show me the man and I will find the crime. This is why you democrats are so dangerous to our freedoms.

FISA warrants were signed by real judges using fake data and some people are more than likely going to go to prison for that.

You really think Trumps tarriffs cause California homelessness and not Californias repressive tax structure and their corporate environazi collusion that drives markets by "Have To" spending by the working class to keep up with these demands of the state? Yep. Trump did it. A black guy at Winco the other day blamed Trump for the tax on bags when it was the demcorats in the state that passed that. Brain washed masses. Funny how bags became illegal but all these stores had bigger thicker bags make by the millionas waiting in the wings for the day the law went into effect. The bags are only bad if they are not taxed. Now that they are taxed, they are just fine. You are bat **** crazy if you believe that Trump or any Republican has anything to do with California's problems. Republicans did not cause a Togo's sandwich to be $15 or a delivered pizza to be $40. Republicans are not the ones who are giving medical (medical insurance) to 3 million non citizens paid for by the middle class. That is a democrat problem.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-11-2019, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
While you are making some points, Roe v wade does set boundaries on abortion. What you have had is activist groups trying to knock down any barriers for abortion and want the federal government to pay for it. You seem to be making the example of leftists trying to erode gun ownership rights, however it is more like the right arguing that they should have unmitigated access to machine guns and tanks while having the government pay for it.
That is an inaccurate assessment of what's going on with abortion rights. The actions that are designed to deny a woman's right to an abortion goes way beyond people asking the govt to pay for an abortion.

It is correct that in both circumstances that the govt has a right to create limitations. Those trying to knock down or create barriers on either side are generally of the opinion that the barriers should either be absolute or non-existent. Granted that virtually no one is arguing we should have tanks and nukes. But the real point isn't what people who are in the minority think. It's about the actual laws being passed.

It's my observation that most pro-lifers don't believe there is any right to an abortion. Their beliefs on the subject seem to even transcend any real concern about the fetus, and favor their ideology. Example being that they try to delay a woman getting an abortion vs trying to make sure that if a woman is getting an abortion it's done at the soonest possible time in the development. Look at markj trying to make the point that a IUD is tantamount to getting an abortion. As if there is no distinction between preventing a fertilized egg from implanting and a late term abortion.

Also the govt hasn't been subverting the free market in weapons and adding lots of regulation that promotes excessive inflation. Whereas abortion is a medical procedure and subject to lots of regulation and govt intervention in the health market in general. Planned parenthood does a lot more than abortions WRT HC.

My personal opinion is that if a woman is getting an abortion then the access should be swift so that the abortion is performed as early as possible. If that model is in place, then restriction of how late in the term is valid. But putting road blocks to early access dictates loosened restriction in term limitations. There is no time limitation in purchasing a weapon. The issue of time doesn't even exist WRT buying a gun. Save up for as long as you like and buy the biggest and most expensive gun you can find.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
End of the day looking worse is not a violation of the law, however leaving out key legal phrases in a report to make someone look guilty is bad for the mueller report. It sets the seeds of deception.
Stop, just stop making things up. What were the "key legal phrases" he left out? Dowd clearly asked for a heads up on anything damaging Flynn told Mueller and then he clearly dangled a pardon referencing how trump "felt" about Flynn. please even Nunez has shut up. Trump is conspiring with Russia and obstructing the investigation into russias attack on our election and you are crying about "seeds of deception".

Quote:
Yes, yes. Russian attack as documented by a fake dossier paid for by the democrats to a foreign spy. We can also start an investigation based on Chinese spying and attacks, or name the country. End of the day, the dossier was a known fake and was used to create a fake investigation.
The dossier is a minor, very minor part of the whole investigation, get over it. Once again you are continuing to spread debunked FOX BS.
When judges signed off they were told where the dossier came from and who backed it. Regardless the dossier is barely mentioned in the Mueller report. The Investigation is about what Russia did and how trump tried to obstruct that course in effect assisting Russia get away with it. Treasonous.

Quote:
Collusion is what you democrats tried to Trump up on Trump. Start a phony investigation and then hope Trump says or does something. That's have kangaroo courts work.
Once again, stop it. How does an investigation that has over 30 indictments and several convicted felons in jail (people trump specifically picked) and enough fines $ to more than pay for the cost of the investigation? I would have to guess that a kangaroo court would attempt to lock up someone who they could not find guilty even after 6,7,8,9 investigations by highly politicized and angry white guys from the other side of the aisle. Stop your delusions.

Quote:
It is not illegal to be a foreign agent. He did not register. It is a paper work error that is sending someone to jail. Funny you mention lying about Russian contacts when it is coming out that the democrats are the ones who sent the contracts to try and corner Popadaupalous. Again, show me the man and I will find the crime. This is why you democrats are so dangerous to our freedoms.
Nice try at whitewashing. Yep just a simple clerical error. You cannot be the National Security advisor to the F*ucking president of the United States AND be a paid representative and lobbing for turkey, Ukraine, Russia, who ever. Just stop this nonsense. Meeting up with Russians, getting caught and lying about it wont help your case much either. Especially when you admit it and plead GUILTY.

Quote:
FISA warrants were signed by real judges using fake data and some people are more than likely going to go to prison for that.
You sound like one who is influenced by way too much FOX news. Lets wait and see who is fake.

Quote:
You really think Trumps tarriffs cause California homelessness and not Californias repressive tax structure and their corporate environazi collusion that drives markets by "Have To" spending by the working class to keep up with these demands of the state? Yep. Trump did it. A black guy at Winco the other day blamed Trump for the tax on bags when it was the demcorats in the state that passed that. Brain washed masses. Funny how bags became illegal but all these stores had bigger thicker bags make by the millionas waiting in the wings for the day the law went into effect. The bags are only bad if they are not taxed. Now that they are taxed, they are just fine. You are bat **** crazy if you believe that Trump or any Republican has anything to do with California's problems. Republicans did not cause a Togo's sandwich to be $15 or a delivered pizza to be $40. Republicans are not the ones who are giving medical (medical insurance) to 3 million non citizens paid for by the middle class. That is a democrat problem.
settle down Poncho. I can see why you always have trouble understanding, you fail to read and comprehend. What I said was
"Homeless is a great issue to discuss". Period.
You were talking about how difficult it was for low and middle class. I suggested that trumps Mexico Tariffs would hit them hardest as a regressive tax on trump voters. Period.

Take your blood pressure pills, relax. I did not imply any of the above.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2019, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is only 1 clinic in Missouri that still performs abortions. How many places in that state are there that you could buy a gun? How many places can you buy a gun in Georgia? Alabama? Mississippi?
Ohio? Louisiana? Kentucky? S. Carolina??? The people hurt the most by these religious right laws are the un-educated poorest who cannot afford to travel to get the help they need. Almost all down south ,hmm. The heart of voter Suppression.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is an inaccurate assessment of what's going on with abortion rights. The actions that are designed to deny a woman's right to an abortion goes way beyond people asking the govt to pay for an abortion.

It is correct that in both circumstances that the govt has a right to create limitations. Those trying to knock down or create barriers on either side are generally of the opinion that the barriers should either be absolute or non-existent. Granted that virtually no one is arguing we should have tanks and nukes. But the real point isn't what people who are in the minority think. It's about the actual laws being passed.

It's my observation that most pro-lifers don't believe there is any right to an abortion. Their beliefs on the subject seem to even transcend any real concern about the fetus, and favor their ideology. Example being that they try to delay a woman getting an abortion vs trying to make sure that if a woman is getting an abortion it's done at the soonest possible time in the development. Look at markj trying to make the point that a IUD is tantamount to getting an abortion. As if there is no distinction between preventing a fertilized egg from implanting and a late term abortion.

Also the govt hasn't been subverting the free market in weapons and adding lots of regulation that promotes excessive inflation. Whereas abortion is a medical procedure and subject to lots of regulation and govt intervention in the health market in general. Planned parenthood does a lot more than abortions WRT HC.

My personal opinion is that if a woman is getting an abortion then the access should be swift so that the abortion is performed as early as possible. If that model is in place, then restriction of how late in the term is valid. But putting road blocks to early access dictates loosened restriction in term limitations. There is no time limitation in purchasing a weapon. The issue of time doesn't even exist WRT buying a gun. Save up for as long as you like and buy the biggest and most expensive gun you can find.
Gun rights are just that, rights. Abortion was piggy backed on the 14th amendment as a privacy issue.

While I agree that most pro life people have very limited scope of when to get an abortion, medical science is proving that it is a baby much earlier than first believed. FBI can take finger prints in 12 weeks I believe purposes for identification for instance. I don't know if it is so much ideaology as it is people believe abortion people are murdering babies and their outrage is justified especially when science is proving it to be a life much earlier. What would you want society to do if you believe there is mass murder going on? I think the argument of IUD's and birth control being abortion is not productive for the pro life crowd. That fells like dogma to me.

We are also finding that women are being devistated by abortions. It is not long before a woman lives a life of regret for that decision. The truth is coming out with more and more women being treated for this.

Abortion is a medical procedure not being done by doctors. One establishment had 75 ambulance calls in 9 years for botched procedures. It is more like getting a tooth pulled than it is a medical procedure. Your dentist and the abortion specialist have the same amount of responsibility. Both call medical professionals when a procedure goes bad.

I see you have fallen for the Planned Parenthood lie. They do very little outside of abortion. They do not do mamograms like people think. They basically do a visual exam and hand out pills. Abortion pretty much is used to give them a budget. You should watch a documentry called Blood Money. A lady who used to run a Planned Parenthood talked about all the tricks they used. Cheapest condoms. Low potent birth control pills. Not let the girl see the ultra sounds (sometimes do a fake abortion). They needed so many abortions a month to keep the lights on. It is pretty shocking.

actually the government does a ton to keep gun owners from getting weapons. They constantly change what is a legal configuration of a gun. Force new features on guns. Now in California, they are making it so you have to get back ground checks for buying ammo. Starting July 1.

The Original Roe v Wade decision only allowed for abortion on demand in the first trimester. That is 13.3 weeks. More restrictive medical need the second trimester. Life of mother in the last 3rd.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stop, just stop making things up. What were the "key legal phrases" he left out? Dowd clearly asked for a heads up on anything damaging Flynn told Mueller and then he clearly dangled a pardon referencing how trump "felt" about Flynn. please even Nunez has shut up. Trump is conspiring with Russia and obstructing the investigation into russias attack on our election and you are crying about "seeds of deception".

The dossier is a minor, very minor part of the whole investigation, get over it. Once again you are continuing to spread debunked FOX BS.
When judges signed off they were told where the dossier came from and who backed it. Regardless the dossier is barely mentioned in the Mueller report. The Investigation is about what Russia did and how trump tried to obstruct that course in effect assisting Russia get away with it. Treasonous.

Once again, stop it. How does an investigation that has over 30 indictments and several convicted felons in jail (people trump specifically picked) and enough fines $ to more than pay for the cost of the investigation? I would have to guess that a kangaroo court would attempt to lock up someone who they could not find guilty even after 6,7,8,9 investigations by highly politicized and angry white guys from the other side of the aisle. Stop your delusions.

Nice try at whitewashing. Yep just a simple clerical error. You cannot be the National Security advisor to the F*ucking president of the United States AND be a paid representative and lobbing for turkey, Ukraine, Russia, who ever. Just stop this nonsense. Meeting up with Russians, getting caught and lying about it wont help your case much either. Especially when you admit it and plead GUILTY.

You sound like one who is influenced by way too much FOX news. Lets wait and see who is fake.

settle down Poncho. I can see why you always have trouble understanding, you fail to read and comprehend. What I said was
"Homeless is a great issue to discuss". Period.
You were talking about how difficult it was for low and middle class. I suggested that trumps Mexico Tariffs would hit them hardest as a regressive tax on trump voters. Period.

Take your blood pressure pills, relax. I did not imply any of the above.
what did he leave out? The part about him saying out loud to not give out anything confidential. Completely left off the meuller report. Now saying someone is fond of someone is a pardon reference? Just how crazy are you democrats going? After 2.5 years and your precious Mueller report and you still are trying to say Trump conspired with Russia. Crazy as a loon this one....

The attack I am concerned about is the democrat party. Hollywood and illegal aliens are the biggest threat to this country than a few adds placed by the Russians. What do you thing the chinese are doing with all our information they stole from the Office of Personnel Management?

The dossier is the document they used as evidence to get FISA warrants. Using a document that is fake and attested to as real is obstruction of justice. The judges were absolutely told who backed and who it was from except the part where no one really believed it was true. Even Mueller proved that it was not true.

Funny. Not a single person believes Trump colluded with the Russians but you. Not even the democrats in congress believe it. So Trump was obstructing something that did not happen? He knew it and so did the democrats who financed the political hit. You are the only one with the truth?

Would any of those people even be on the radar for investigation is not for the phoney Russian invstigation? These people have been doing what ever for years for they got caught up in the investigation itself. Sounds like the things they may have been convicted of were setups by the democrats to entrap them. Make the contacts and ask the questions before they even knew what hit them. At this point it still does not matter as NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE CHARGES WERE ABOUT COLLUSION!!! You still lose.

Actually you can represent other countries and work for the president. You just half to disclose it. Thus a clerical error. He discloses it, not an issue.

Don't watch fox news. I just know how politics works. You seem to have some sort of faith in your party but they are pretty much evil and anti American so it is easy to know who they represent and what is coming next from them.

Yes homelessness is a great issue. You deflecting on Trump is just that. It is a deflection. The homeless are not buy harley's and crap like that and even so this mess is way before Trump and we know exactly which party has been in charge of it. Remember, only about 30% Republicans in California. Not our fault.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-11-2019, 12:44 PM Reply   
"Gun rights are just that, rights. Abortion was piggy backed on the 14th amendment as a privacy issue."

Yep, everyone thinks they know better than the SC. The 2nd amendment is pretty clear that it's about maintaining a militia. The Federalist papers go and on about that WRT needing security for a country that has no standing army. It was viewed as a collective right for over 200 years until the 2008 court declared otherwise. It's the law and it appears that people want to subvert our rights if they disagree. Works for both abortion, guns, and even a right to privacy that allows warrant-less searches if LEO claim they thought they heard evidence being destroyed. Bottom line is that your rights are as fragile as the govt that wants to ignore the SC and create laws that are clearly against previous rulings of the court. And the SC is a political entity that can basically create and destroy your rights though changes in political power.

I'll take your claims about medicine with a grain of salt just like I do with your legal advice. Now go watch another documentary where they are preaching to the choir, which is always a sure thing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2019, 1:10 PM Reply   
you've been brainwashed, or you have diminished capacity.
You cannot be the presidents nat'l security advisor AND be paid by another country to represent that other country. Your clerical error is a crock. Its asinine. Stop it.

You give away your ignorance when you say things such as "Hollywood and illegal aliens are the biggest threat to this country than a few adds placed by the Russians" Open your eyes, read the report.

"Volume I of the report concludes that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".[4][5][6] It lists two methods by which Russia attempted to influence the election. Firstly, a social media campaign by the Internet Research Agency (IRA) which supported the Trump presidential campaign, attacked the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, and aimed to “provoke and amplify political and social discord".[7][8][9] Secondly, Russian military intelligence GRU conducted computer hacking and strategically released damaging material stolen from the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations.[10][11][12] The campaign is further stated to have "welcomed" this ongoing interference as they “expected [to] benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts”.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[17] During the investigation, the special counsel recommended the indictment of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former deputy Rick Gates, and they were found guilty of criminal offenses stemming from their prior lobbying work for the Ukrainian Party of Regions. However, the investigation did not find sufficient evidence to conclude that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities" and did not pursue charges for others beyond Manafort and Gates under statutes governing conspiracy or foreign agents.[17][18] Investigators ultimately had an incomplete picture of what happened due to communications that were encrypted, deleted or unsaved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete or declined.[19][20][21] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[22]"

That is not the same as a "few adds" .

You are so stuck on the dossier, lets eliminate it, eliminate page and popodoupolus, ok. It does not change any of the other facts that Russia Attacked our election in a systematic and sweeping fashion.
Trump (R), appointed Rosenstein (R). Rosenstein appointed Mueller (R). Mueller investigates and trump obstructs and tries to stop/hinder/obstruct the investigation.

" Not a single person believes Trump colluded" lonely much up in that ivory tower?

It isnt a phony investigation, that is a flat out lie mr FOX. BS is flowing out of your face. Yes, manafort had been under investigation for decades, cohen also had been skirting the law on several issues, taxi medallions for a start. Felix Sater just got popped AGAIN for child Porn. Trump in and out of court his entire life. Name one that HASNT been in trouble. These are the people trump hand picked to be his inner circle. No red flag that he choose felons??? Why are you so hung up on "Collusion" yet you wont even read a page in the report about it, you are choosing to be ignorant. Did FOX not show any of the congressional testimony from prosecutors yesterday??? They were clear on obstruction and conspiracy. The public will slowly be educated even if you choose to keep your head in the sand.

Making the statement Trumps mexico tariffs will be a regressive tax on the poor is not a deflection. Think about it, its just a simple fact.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Gun rights are just that, rights. Abortion was piggy backed on the 14th amendment as a privacy issue."

Yep, everyone thinks they know better than the SC. The 2nd amendment is pretty clear that it's about maintaining a militia. The Federalist papers go and on about that WRT needing security for a country that has no standing army. It was viewed as a collective right for over 200 years until the 2008 court declared otherwise. It's the law and it appears that people want to subvert our rights if they disagree. Works for both abortion, guns, and even a right to privacy that allows warrant-less searches if LEO claim they thought they heard evidence being destroyed. Bottom line is that your rights are as fragile as the govt that wants to ignore the SC and create laws that are clearly against previous rulings of the court. And the SC is a political entity that can basically create and destroy your rights though changes in political power.

I'll take your claims about medicine with a grain of salt just like I do with your legal advice. Now go watch another documentary where they are preaching to the choir, which is always a sure thing.
Yep. Your rights are fragile. The SC said that abortion has limitations. Most states are trying to get it back under those limitations. I am sure others will push to get a case in front of the SC as well based on our newer understanding of life in the womb.

You can poo poo the documentary. I though Planned Parenthood did things that the did not as well. Lots of manipulation of what they actually do in the public eye. Follow the money and the truth will set you free.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-11-2019, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
you've been brainwashed, or you have diminished capacity.
You cannot be the presidents nat'l security advisor AND be paid by another country to represent that other country. Your clerical error is a crock. Its asinine. Stop it.

You give away your ignorance when you say things such as "Hollywood and illegal aliens are the biggest threat to this country than a few adds placed by the Russians" Open your eyes, read the report.

"Volume I of the report concludes that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law".[4][5][6] It lists two methods by which Russia attempted to influence the election. Firstly, a social media campaign by the Internet Research Agency (IRA) which supported the Trump presidential campaign, attacked the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, and aimed to “provoke and amplify political and social discord".[7][8][9] Secondly, Russian military intelligence GRU conducted computer hacking and strategically released damaging material stolen from the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations.[10][11][12] The campaign is further stated to have "welcomed" this ongoing interference as they “expected [to] benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts”.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[17] During the investigation, the special counsel recommended the indictment of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former deputy Rick Gates, and they were found guilty of criminal offenses stemming from their prior lobbying work for the Ukrainian Party of Regions. However, the investigation did not find sufficient evidence to conclude that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities" and did not pursue charges for others beyond Manafort and Gates under statutes governing conspiracy or foreign agents.[17][18] Investigators ultimately had an incomplete picture of what happened due to communications that were encrypted, deleted or unsaved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete or declined.[19][20][21] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[22]"

That is not the same as a "few adds" .

You are so stuck on the dossier, lets eliminate it, eliminate page and popodoupolus, ok. It does not change any of the other facts that Russia Attacked our election in a systematic and sweeping fashion.
Trump (R), appointed Rosenstein (R). Rosenstein appointed Mueller (R). Mueller investigates and trump obstructs and tries to stop/hinder/obstruct the investigation.

" Not a single person believes Trump colluded" lonely much up in that ivory tower?

It isnt a phony investigation, that is a flat out lie mr FOX. BS is flowing out of your face. Yes, manafort had been under investigation for decades, cohen also had been skirting the law on several issues, taxi medallions for a start. Felix Sater just got popped AGAIN for child Porn. Trump in and out of court his entire life. Name one that HASNT been in trouble. These are the people trump hand picked to be his inner circle. No red flag that he choose felons??? Why are you so hung up on "Collusion" yet you wont even read a page in the report about it, you are choosing to be ignorant. Did FOX not show any of the congressional testimony from prosecutors yesterday??? They were clear on obstruction and conspiracy. The public will slowly be educated even if you choose to keep your head in the sand.

Making the statement Trumps mexico tariffs will be a regressive tax on the poor is not a deflection. Think about it, its just a simple fact.
You ever have a security clearance? Trust me, they already knew who he worked with and if he represented anyone. You can have worked for others and still work for the president. He is not in jail for working for another country and working for the president. He is in jail for not registering. That fact remains, if he would have filled out the correct paperwork, he would not be in jail.

I do not give up anything by claiming hollywood and illegals are the greater danger. The illegals have breed at least 11 million new democrat voters who are for allowing other countries to control our internal interests and hollywood takes international money and is sworn to international causes. Both groups lobby for socialism as well. I already know the Russians are bad actors. water is wet. You think the Russians changed my mind about who the democrats are?

Yes, it is a few adds. Is this person who is spoon feeding your talking point above also forgetting the reports that the Russians played both sides against the middle? Why was it only the democrats who got hacked? Most hacks are inside jobs. Why didn't the democrats allow the FBI to scan their servers after the alleged hack?

Now you are back to Trump obstructed. That is an opinion. If not for the phony investigation, there would be nothing to obstruct. Basically the democrats created a fake document. Set out fake people to entrap Trump campaign members. Got warrants to spy on Trump people based on this previous illegal activity by the democrats. Use the natural motion of law enforcement to investigate and find nothing all while screaming to the press for 2 years that Trump colluded while also saying in the same breath that Trump was not under investigation and it was just about the Russians. Smells like rats all over. Playing both ends against the middle. Peeling the onion to see if they can find anything they can. That is all that was about. Keep accusing and accusing until they finally get a point they can argue about. That is dangerous to our country.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       06-12-2019, 2:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
You ever have a security clearance? Trust me, they already knew who he worked with and if he represented anyone. You can have worked for others and still work for the president. He is not in jail for working for another country and working for the president. He is in jail for not registering. That fact remains, if he would have filled out the correct paperwork, he would not be in jail.

I do not give up anything by claiming hollywood and illegals are the greater danger. The illegals have breed at least 11 million new democrat voters who are for allowing other countries to control our internal interests and hollywood takes international money and is sworn to international causes. Both groups lobby for socialism as well. I already know the Russians are bad actors. water is wet. You think the Russians changed my mind about who the democrats are?

Yes, it is a few adds. Is this person who is spoon feeding your talking point above also forgetting the reports that the Russians played both sides against the middle? Why was it only the democrats who got hacked? Most hacks are inside jobs. Why didn't the democrats allow the FBI to scan their servers after the alleged hack?

Now you are back to Trump obstructed. That is an opinion. If not for the phony investigation, there would be nothing to obstruct. Basically the democrats created a fake document. Set out fake people to entrap Trump campaign members. Got warrants to spy on Trump people based on this previous illegal activity by the democrats. Use the natural motion of law enforcement to investigate and find nothing all while screaming to the press for 2 years that Trump colluded while also saying in the same breath that Trump was not under investigation and it was just about the Russians. Smells like rats all over. Playing both ends against the middle. Peeling the onion to see if they can find anything they can. That is all that was about. Keep accusing and accusing until they finally get a point they can argue about. That is dangerous to our country.
I"ve stopped even responding to 95, I've never come across a bigger partisan news junkie who lives in a bubble where the only truth is his own. People don't have a hundred links at their disposal without being lifeless news junkies brainwashed into their tribalism propaganda while swearing it's the other side who's been brainwashed. If anyone at this point thinks there's a Russian connection they're out of their damn minds & are simply to invested in their own **** to change course. Nothing will happen with the obstruction either because it's nothing but partisian hype with the left desperate to swing an election. They're like crazy ex girlfriends
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-12-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
So, the democrats came to agreement in california that they will extend medical insurance to ILLEGALS up to age 25. They already give them medical up to age 18. The irony of it all is they say they are going to get the money by taxing california residence who have not purchased health insurance. Basically pulling out the old obamacare tax. The irony is so outstanding even though I know they are full of crap because that healthcare will not be covered by obamacare taxes. The people who could not afford to purchase healthcare to begin with are the working poor and irony of irony usually is the LEGAL migrants.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you are the national security Advisor to the president a foreign country cannot be paying you to lobby for them. It isnt a clerical error. He lied. He got caught and made up a second story, then he admitted it. If you make a "clerical error" on your tax return do you keep the windfall? Trump hands out Security clearances like his doctor hands out sleeping pills. Its another abuse of this *president.
https://spectator.us/security-clearances-trump-clear/

Quote:
Read my quote above, clearly shows the timeline of Russian interference. It started in 2014, to sow discord. By 2016 they were actively working to get trump elected. The GRU stole DNC emails and with the timing assistance of team trump dumped them when they would do maximum damage. Yeah, just a few ads. Its in the report you try ignore. I guess we dont know if GRU got trump dirt too. Maybe thats one of the tidbits putin has hanging over trump. I mean other than the fact trump was screaming daily "I HAVE NOTHING WITH RUSSIA!!!" while he was attempting to build a trump tower in Moscow. And putin knew it. Guess thats why trump confiscated the dialog from the translator. Isnt Moscow in Russia?
Quote:
Apparently you prefer to live ignorantly. Who is spoon feeding me, I just like to read and educate myself.

Quote:
The mueller report shows 11 instances of obstruction. The prosecutors in congress Monday said, "Any person in the united states who committed these crimes would be in handcuffs, except one. The president is not above the law. Never has been, never will be. Over 1000 US prosecutors believe this and signed a letter. It is not " just my opinion".
You sure think you have a slick conspiracy plan dont you. Except it is full of holes.

I am not changing my opinion, but... lets say there never was or is any Russia scandal. Trump is still unqualified to hold any office.
He lies, you cannot have a president who you cant believe.
He spreads conspiracy theories, you cant have a president who acts like a 6th grader hooked on social media, immature.
He has badly damaged the ability of Americans to agree on what reality is — his constant refrain of “fake news” means that conservatives and liberals don’t even agree of basic facts, much less policies.
He bragged about sexual assault (“Grab ’em by the…”)
He is well-known for cheating contractors and refusing to pay for work that’s been done. Even FOX news confirms its an established pattern and not a one-off.
He is corrupt. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...candal/560825/
He praises dictators (Putin, Duterte) and denigrates diplomats (criticism of Obama in particular, not staffing the State department in general — as of this writing we are missing ambassadors to 45 countries
His cabinet and appointees are the worst in history. He has more "Acting" Secrataries than actual ones. He does not have senate approved heads of govt. NO...
Sec. of Defense
Sec. of Interior
Sec. of Health and Human services
Sec. of Energy
Sec of Veteran affairs
Sec Homeland security
Chief of Staff, (Mulvaney who has been moved to 3 diff positions because senate approved him)
Office of Management and Budget
EPA
Transportation sec Elain Chao....new scandle
Chao is the Turtle Mitch Mcconnels wife
Ethics Dept told her she had to sell her stock in the largest paving company in the USA because she would be in charge of "Transportation" she awards large contracts. She agreed to sell then she somehow decided to hold on to the stock. Not to mention about the time her families freighter got caught with 90 lbs of cocaine on it.

https://www.thenation.com/article/mi...pping-company/

Stock scandal...
https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion...-scandal/5229/
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...-chao-kentucky

The people Donald trump surrounds himself with are crooks. Cohen, his atty for over 10 years. Manafort, Flynn, Felix Sater… The fact so many people who are associated with Trump have been indicted and convicted — at least FIVE of his associates including his attorney — is, in my opinion, an indicator that Trump himself is worthy of suspicion.
After all, say you’re on the street taking a walk and see a group of 5 persons up to no good. You know damn well that whoever it is who sits at the center directing their actions is equally involved if not worse. Any fool knows that. It’s common sense.

He speaks to only one side of the country a president should unite his people not divide them.

He has no real explainable policy he just floats with the wind yet with out a rudder.

He listens to no one (really other than putin) he doesnt listen to the advisors he chose, his intelligence heads, Congress.
He is a terrible role model, I dont think athletes or movie stars should be role models but a president should.
The president is a servant to the country, Trump does not understand this.
The President serves all Americans, not merely his base. Trump does precisely the opposite.
The President is not above criticism. Every previous incumbent was roasted by comedians. Every previous incumbent faced harsh criticism, fair and unfair, from their political opponents and from the public. Trump refuses to take criticism.
The President is not a dictator. Congress has the power to pass laws. The Supreme Court has the power to interpret laws. Donald Trump thinks he is above the Congress and the Supreme Court.
The President is expected to tell the truth. Trump is the worst liar in American political history.
The President should be a diplomat. Trump is anything but.
he President should appoint qualified persons to their cabinet. Trump has either appointed the worst possible people or has refused to fill important positions entirely.
No politician should ever threaten their opponents as Trump has done.
No politican should say that they would only accept the election results “if I win.”

ok, he is just generally a really flawed and crappy human.