Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-23-2012, 10:21 AM Reply   
Was out at TXMC this morning and saw that they were just starting to unwrap the first 2013 XStar that they have received. It looks really good in person. I'm sure more pics will follow once it has been completely unwrapped.
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 10:54 AM Reply   
Wow, that one turned out great. Nice work Craig.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-23-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
Looks great. Did you get the 7.4?
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-23-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
Craig, Tell mike to call my dad. We need to get the silverback in this boat. hahaha
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 11:32 AM Reply   
Does it have a wake plate on the back? Are they they actually coming standard with those now? I am surprised more people didnt' add a wakeplate to the previous Xstar so they could assist getting on plane with the MCX and additional ballast. Especially when you talk to guys like the CIE guys who say the boat likes rear weight.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-23-2012, 12:25 PM Reply   
This one had the 6.2L and believe it had the wakeplate.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-23-2012, 12:53 PM Reply   
They have an autolaunch feature. you just set autolaunch, the plate comes down when the boat stops, as the boat gets to plain it comes up automatically. Its really cool and works nicely.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-23-2012, 1:13 PM Reply   
The lines of the boat have potential, but those graphics are just awful. So blah yet too busy all at the same time. I like the little stripe/box graphic but the X and the X-Star need work. Not saying this is perfect by any means but it think it looks cleaner, MS Paint or not....
Attached Images

Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-23-2012, 1:22 PM Reply   
OK boys....

6.2L 430hp Ilmor.

Wakeplate is standard on XStar. (I think)
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 1:28 PM Reply   
I have been critical of the xstar but damn, that looks amazing. If I had unlimited funds choosing between the G23 and xstar would eb tough. The overall lines of the xstar are sooooo much nicer and has some great function. The G23 on the other hand looks like it took it's design cues from a brick but is the most well thought out boat and cleanest looking iside I have seen. With the MXZ and SA series from Malibu and Supra there are some really, really nice upper level boats on the market these days.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-23-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
That is sweet. If only I had a check book that big!! Beautiful boat.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-23-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
Todd, great news!! We have plenty of banks who do.. You'll just have to write one modest check per month for the next 15 years.

Glad you guys like it. It's been a long time coming. We're excited to have it. I'll be out and about with it this weekend in DFW if anyone wants to check it out!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-23-2012, 1:41 PM Reply   
I have to say it, for a 24' boat, the interior looks CRAMPED. Not a fan of the lines either nor the bow. The should have left the walk through open like on previous years. In the pic looking from the bow back, it just looks like your locked in the bow once the window is shut and the seat is pushed up. I've heard so many people say G's look like they have so much going on inside the boat but this Xstar looks way more cluttered IMO. Not bashing, props to all these guys for trying to push the sport. My personal opinion is just that this boat is sub par to the older xstar, almost like they tried too hard.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-23-2012, 1:47 PM Reply   
I have a real question here and maybe someone can answer this for me. This is a 24' boat right? Do they measure from the end of the pickle fork or from the center of the bow? Because if they measure from the pickle fork back, then the boat is more of a true 23' boat. There is definitely almost a foot of pickle fork and to top it off, for the price, I've seen bimini's like that on 2002 models. MC usually goes above and beyond, I'm not knocking them, most of this is just my opinion so please don't anyone freak out. But honestly, look at that bimini, does it look like something you would expect on a 6 figure boat? It looks basic and kind of cheap. Like I said, just an opinion.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-23-2012, 2:02 PM Reply   
Im sure that they measure the forks in the length. Having been in it and driven it I can say that it seems much bigger than my 2011. It handles very "light" for that big of a boat. Honestly, everyone knows I'm an MC guy, but I was skeptical of this boat until I saw it in person, drove it, and most importantly had my daughter ride behind it. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get it.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-23-2012, 2:04 PM Reply   
Awesome and don't get me wrong I haven't been in one. Just as a spectator looking in, it just doesn't seem like a 6 figure plus boat.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-23-2012, 2:05 PM Reply   
From tip to stern. Most of the boats out there are "stretched" if you will.. Especially in the stern drive segment where molded in swim decks are often included in LOA.

Not defending just sayin.... For example.. X-25 is 21'6" but it's usually referred to as a 21 foot boat.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrivermike View Post
Im sure that they measure the forks in the length. Having been in it and driven it I can say that it seems much bigger than my 2011. It handles very "light" for that big of a boat. Honestly, everyone knows I'm an MC guy, but I was skeptical of this boat until I saw it in person, drove it, and most importantly had my daughter ride behind it. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get it.
I am sure this one has a bigger interior then the previous xstars. That said the previous Xstars might have had the smallest cockpit area behind the windshield of any 22' boat over made. The current X2 has a bigger cockpit then the 2003-2011 xstars. I think they go for form over function some. The previous xstar is flat out the sexiest wakeboat to date, this one might take it's spot in sexy lines. Still think a different tower would help that though.
Old     (9645glazier)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-23-2012, 2:13 PM Reply   
All it needs is a powdercoated black power tower, tint, and and the usual power tower bimini.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-23-2012, 2:15 PM Reply   
The sundeck was huge on the previous stars, which led to a smaller cockpit. I was alwas told that it had to do with the fact that the 8.1 was put into the pwt boats. I dont know if this is the real reason, but it made sence. It also had a large bow area.
Old     (andrew_moreton)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-23-2012, 2:18 PM Reply   
Once the cargo rack bimini that was on the PWT boats this year is available, the current bimini will be a non-issue!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrivermike View Post
The sundeck was huge on the previous stars, which led to a smaller cockpit. I was alwas told that it had to do with the fact that the 8.1 was put into the pwt boats. I dont know if this is the real reason, but it made sence. It also had a large bow area.
It did have a long sundeck but I am not sure it had to do with a bigger engine. How much long is an 8.1 then 6.0L? If you look at the previous xstar engine compartment there is a ton of room between the engine and the transom. I would assume the idea was they wanted the engine farther forward? Might be a combo of all that?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2012, 2:23 PM Reply   
I am actually surprised how much i like it. Beautiful boat.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-23-2012, 2:26 PM Reply   
I think it would look good with the "star" part of this wrap as the logo. Not the whole wrap, but just the part that says star and add an X.
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 2:35 PM Reply   
They still wrap boats? Didn't that lame fad die out last year or so?
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-23-2012, 2:38 PM Reply   
I'm not a wrap guy either. I know some boats that could benefit from a wrap though.
Old     (9645glazier)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-23-2012, 2:56 PM Reply   
Anyone?

Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-23-2012, 3:10 PM Reply   
That is a nice boat,
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-23-2012, 3:14 PM Reply   
I am impressed by that colour combination!

It really has a lot of neat features and looks like money. I think its a great boat along with the G23... both great and I don't think much bad can be said about them
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2012, 3:33 PM Reply   
I would like to see the new one with the 40th anniversery color combo/graphics.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-23-2012, 5:07 PM Reply   
Drooool
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-23-2012, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
I would like to see the new one with the 40th anniversery color combo/graphics.
Agreed!
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-23-2012, 6:39 PM Reply   
Its a beauty..Except for the "x" looking think over the back tire. IMPO that looks like chit. Dont care for the tower and the bimini looks cheap and cheezy. it really detracts from the overall good looks of the boat.
Old     (consigliereg8r)      Join Date: Aug 2009       08-23-2012, 6:49 PM Reply   
and except for the damn gawga bulldawg colors, I think the boat looks bad ass
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-23-2012, 7:04 PM Reply   
Why does MC still do those grab handles below the seats? My 06 X2 had them and they serve no purpose except for busting your shins or squashing your arm while moving fat sacs...ask me how I know
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-23-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
Haven't seen one of these in person yet, but saw a 2013 X-30 with same motor and every option under the sun. WOW, very nice!! 2 pt tower is strong even with 4 speakers, lights, etc. and very easy to put up and down.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-23-2012, 9:07 PM Reply   
XStar....

As it was in 1999 and still as it is today. The worlds greatest wakeboat!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-23-2012, 9:13 PM Reply   
I guess to each their own, but this just doesn't do anything for me. There is nothing about this boat I like. OK, I take that back, the steering wheel and the trailer are pretty cool. But really, as someone that will never be an elite level wakeboarder, I just could never justify buying this boat. I personally think it looks cheap and the MCs are getting to look more and more like the wanna-be wake boat runabouts in my opinion. We've got a Cobalt/MC dealer here in STL and every time I drive by I have to really take a second look to see which one it is. Now Cobalt is a great boat so you could do worse, but I'll take the lines of any Malibu any day. I'm sure they will find their market, but I just don't see where this boat is $50,000 better. Maybe some hard core wakeboarder can explain. Coming from a skiing background, you never could justify paying $50-70k more for a better wake. More power to those that want to buy these, but if MC continues in this direction I don't see myself ever owning one. Personally I think the guy on here that just bought the X1 has a lot better looking boat and a ton of cash still in his pocket. Maybe at 32 I'm not hip anymore...
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-23-2012, 9:15 PM Reply   
I shouldn't have said looked cheap, but just too loud. Also, how hard is it going to be to read that screen in direct sunlight? Am I the only one thinking that their could be a huge market for aftermarket analog dashes for some of these boats in 5-6 years.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-23-2012, 9:16 PM Reply   
I like it, styling and lines looks great. Interior, looks like they copied a few things from the G... Question: when you roll the back seat forward to face it backwards, is there still a seat facing forward? That'd be cool... Interior looks more cramped than the G, but one thing this does better that the G doesn't have is ample seat for the observer to sit, the G has an AWFUL observer seat considering how well I feel the interior is laid out... Youre crammed onto a corner ledge kind of... Weird. Overall, I like it, not a huge fan of big forks but its smooth and nice.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-23-2012, 10:58 PM Reply   
yeah dude, they like, totally copied the G bro.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-23-2012, 11:37 PM Reply   
I heard CC is making a flagship next year called the G-Star.

They are retooling one of their old buildings at the CC factory exclusively for the G-Star production, calling this new factory the G-Spot, or, the spot where they build the G.

MHunter told me all this after he took his weekly tour of the factory to inspect the G's coming off the line and to sit in on strategy sessions. Apparently the location of the G-Spot is being kept a closely guarded secret. MHunter informs me this building is very elusive indeed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-24-2012, 1:52 AM Reply   
So much crap I could talk about this boat and this builder but, not without my owner's goggles on. Bottom line: Nice looking boat. I love the lines. Imagine if the deck were black or red with tinted windows... It would look so sweet. Any real trash talking from my perspective would be superficial BS except for the fact that the motor is not a PCM or if the wake has problems. Flame away.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-24-2012, 4:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
I heard CC is making a flagship next year called the G-Star.

They are retooling one of their old buildings at the CC factory exclusively for the G-Star production, calling this new factory the G-Spot, or, the spot where they build the G.

MHunter told me all this after he took his weekly tour of the factory to inspect the G's coming off the line and to sit in on strategy sessions. Apparently the location of the G-Spot is being kept a closely guarded secret. MHunter informs me this building is very elusive indeed.
More words of wisdom from the court jester himself. Troy if nonsense were dollars you would have enough to buy 10 Stars and 10 Gs. If you actually do buy a new Star I hope it is everything you think it is.
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-24-2012, 5:01 AM Reply   
Thanks for ruining this thread too guys. I am a correct craft guy at heart. Up until I saw this color combo, I had not seen a star I liked. This one is pretty sexy! The OP said nothing about a G and you guys just had to start another pissing match. Thanks for bringing down another thread!
Old     (AllianceBJJ)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-24-2012, 5:01 AM Reply   
Is this boat already sold/customer order or a dealer stock boat?
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-24-2012, 5:10 AM Reply   
i actually like the supra launch seating in the bow walk thru. its not a new innovation or anything but it works well in the supras
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-24-2012, 5:45 AM Reply   
David ^^^^^^^^^ agree
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-24-2012, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
Why does MC still do those grab handles below the seats? My 06 X2 had them and they serve no purpose except for busting your shins or squashing your arm while moving fat sacs...ask me how I know
Thant's just one of the perks of being NMMA certified.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-24-2012, 6:20 AM Reply   
White one with lime green graphics just landed at American boat center yesterday. I loke the red way better!!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-24-2012, 6:27 AM Reply   
Every thread showcasing an xstar or a G will more than likely have posts comparing each boat to the other. It's shocking that people still get surprised when it happens. I'm a CC guy yet I do love the old xstar wakes. One of my favorites until I rode the G and still right up there regardless. But this year changed a lot. We now have boats for 150k so people are going to voice there opinion and the G/Star are the two flagship boats right now. The things I don't like is calling it a 24' boat when you have a foot and a half of pickle fork. So lets be real here the boat is actually about 22 and a half ft of interior space. Also, why would a 6 figure boat come with that cheap bimini in the first place? Not hating honestly I'm not, but really? That thing is cheap and you can tell the rest of the boat looks very plush. I don't like the boat it's not for me, I'd rather have a pre 2013 star but thats just my opinion. I agree that there looks like there are some quality products in that boat. I just question the functionality. I don't like the independent back rests in the bow either. I'd rather have it flush so you can wiggle around or lay different ways. With the bow like that, you're almost forced to sit a certain way.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-24-2012, 6:45 AM Reply   
Dave Williams - please just get rid of Troy and Hunter already.

Thanks
WakeWorld
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-24-2012, 7:35 AM Reply   
I think that the new x star is beautiful EXCEPT for that cheap azz bimini.

I know the MC can do better and maybe it has already been talked about.
Old     (dhill)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-24-2012, 7:36 AM Reply   
definitely cannot complain about the tower, love how it looks in this pic
Attached Images

Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-24-2012, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
Dave Williams - please just get rid of Troy and Hunter already.

Thanks
WakeWorld
First I had no intention of even posting on this thread thank TROY for once again calling me out.

Second Have you read the thread ? Where did I make even the slightest derogatory remark about the Star or hype anything about the G.

Third Do YOU speak for Wakeworld? I am getting pretty tired of the blame being throne at some wile others always get a pass. Reminds me of the news media and the currant administration.

WWBC forever!
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       08-24-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
Personally I kind of like Troy/hunter's bantering. I find it rather entertaining and makes me keep coming back
Old    Haugy            08-24-2012, 9:39 AM Reply   
At least it's not the butt-ugly black and orange one like some tool brought out to Center Hill here.

Black exterior, pumpkin orange interior. WTF.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-24-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
I think Troy should truly be the new guy getting called out. This guy just doesn't stop stirring the pot. You guys plead with Dave to take mhunter off of here but you need to look at the real knuckleheads (even at that I guess this is a public forum so even though its annoying as hell, people like Troy still have the right to post too). I dont even know mhunter and yes Ive seen some of his post. The guy speaks his mind and gets called out for it. He didn't even post in this thread until he got called out by this other guy yet jeff_mn wants him out of here? For real? Joke....
Old     (cccbuilders)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2012, 9:51 AM Reply   
that is one sic boat!! and love the tower, who knew it could hold all them chics.........
Old    9Drozd            08-24-2012, 9:57 AM Reply   
MHunter, if you havent figured this out by now you are quite oblivious. Troy is clearly a troll and when he makes a remark about you to get you going, you have to say something in return every time. Bite your lip one time and after a while he'll quit calling you out. Its not hard.

I do like the colors of this boat, but the layout and obsessive use of billet and chrome aren't for me. I dont know if its just me but the dash looks rather cheap. Aside from that the color combo on the vinyl is nice.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-24-2012, 10:38 AM Reply   
Personally I don't mind the bantering. Its what keeps it interesting. It's just a clash of personalities. Troy likes to push his buttons because it gets to Mhunter. I've pushed his buttons as well but feel bad for it. So sorry Mhunter. Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I don't want to be considered a troll on here I find this site VERY useful and blame it for taking up most of my time while I should be working lol.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-24-2012, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
Personally I don't mind the bantering. Its what keeps it interesting. It's just a clash of personalities. Troy likes to push his buttons because it gets to Mhunter. I've pushed his buttons as well but feel bad for it. So sorry Mhunter. Your entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I don't want to be considered a troll on here I find this site VERY useful and blame it for taking up most of my time while I should be working lol.
Agreed! If MHunter wouldn't keep taking the bait I'd leave him alone. Basically, I do what I do to point out the idiocy of so called brand loyalists who are so blind to the fact that all brands have good points an bad, and anyone who doesn't shop out all brands is a fool.

The only reason that I even started defending MC is because everyone else hated them. As it were, I also don't want to be considered a troll. I am a real person with real feelings and though I may live under a bridge that is a lifestyle choice and nothing to do with being a troll.

Back to the Star...

A few have said that the new Star look cheap. In pics, I'd agree, some of the chrome handles and even the vinyl looks horrible in picture format. In real life though looks great. As mentioned, the Star really does need to be seen. Even the hideous pickle forks look better in real life.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2012, 11:05 AM Reply   
Boat is for sale but we have several of the pre-sold ones in the works.. I have a solid purple with white interior coming soon. It's going to have a TCU partial wrap on it..

I should have another black and red one next week with the 7.4L (mostly black)..

As you guys know, we love our black and red...
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-24-2012, 11:08 AM Reply   
well said thomas.

the bimini is bad, like off an old runabout bad. the huge bow looks nice and comfortable but it looks like its size cramped the cabin area. for me id rather have the cabin.......... i didnt even know MY has a bow.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-24-2012, 11:25 AM Reply   
Maybe everyone thinks the bimini looks bad because MC didn't have someone CNC it out of a solid piece of billet aluminum to match the boat. This bimini is more functional than past MC bimini's, and there will be more options in the future.
Old     (Txjole)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-24-2012, 11:42 AM Reply   
Nice looking boat. I would like to see some traction between the cupholders when the flip seat is facing rear, and some between the armrests in the bow. I could see someone slipping on those bare gel spots.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-24-2012, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post
Boat is for sale but we have several of the pre-sold ones in the works.. I have a solid purple with white interior coming soon. It's going to have a TCU partial wrap on it..

I should have another black and red one next week with the 7.4L (mostly black)..

As you guys know, we love our black and red...
Haha! What does the C stand for - cocaine, cannibus, criminal....it certainly is not Christian anymore!
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
i know right... lol
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-24-2012, 1:20 PM Reply   
Well - that purple stuff sells like crazy over there....I bet you will be ordering a couple more!
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2012, 1:42 PM Reply   
TCU aint all bad you know....
Attached Images

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-24-2012, 2:21 PM Reply   
Whoaaaa......
Ok back to the boat.

TXMC - You always do an awesome job picking boats and colors and then even better job of capturing good images. Every time you post a boat that I previously did not think was great, I start to like it. Nice job and the boat is definitely growing on me. I will never be in the market for a $125K+ boat, but I still like to judge them. Certainly starting to grow on me. Nice work.

Ok back to #9
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2012, 2:45 PM Reply   
Thank you sir. I appreciate that.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            08-24-2012, 2:49 PM Reply   
Is that what texas girls look like? Looking forward to seeing this purple/white xstar. I need flash in my boats so not too fond of reds
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2012, 3:03 PM Reply   
You know Texas has the hottest women!
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2012, 3:19 PM Reply   
Craig, wheres the new xstar going to have its DFW sighting this weekend , down south for once maybe? I WANT TO CHECK IT OUT, you know i'm due for a new XStar

Last edited by snork; 08-24-2012 at 3:20 PM. Reason: .
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2012, 3:24 PM Reply   
Tin Top tomorrow after lunch. Sunday TBD... You need to bring yours over here so we can sell it.
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       08-24-2012, 3:29 PM Reply   
nice work Craig...still doesnt look as good as my MB i have coming haha! hopefully this is still there when mine comes in so i can drool all over it

and yes..Texas has the hottest women
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-24-2012, 4:13 PM Reply   
sounds good craig, I'll be south Sunday, see ya there
Old     (codykauz)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-24-2012, 8:52 PM Reply   
I really wish they would either make it a true walkthrough bow or a playpen. I would hate having to step up and over that middle seat. Its not big enough to store anything under or sit on in the bow, its just awkward and in the way. I had a Mobiux XLV and wasn't too sure about the playpen bow, but I ended up really liking it. Not saying MC should go to a playpen but they really should do one or the other. Seems like they ended up with the negative aspects of having either one and none of the positives.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-24-2012, 10:55 PM Reply   
Craig, pretty sure that's not a TCU girl. 99% sure that is a K-State student as it circulated around the K-State football message boards long ago. So I guess Kansas has the hottest women....