Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kmayotte)      Join Date: Aug 2010       04-22-2014, 5:47 AM Reply   
Up here in NH it was a long winter which means the big lakes are still working towards ice out. Ice out on Lake Winnipesaukee, where I ride is declared when the M/V Mt Washington (230 ft. excursion ship) can travel to all it's ports.

We're still a few weeks away from that (close to the latest ice out ever). We had an open spot in the bay from our house, the bridge, the boat ramp and one section down the shoreline. I got out on Easter and snagged my first set of the season behind our whaler. Check out the video.

Old     (DealsGapCobra)      Join Date: May 2010       04-22-2014, 5:53 AM Reply   
Talk about butter...cold butter!!!

How deep is the water where you ride? At some points you can see the bottom and the water looked very clear near you dock.
Old     (kmayotte)      Join Date: Aug 2010       04-22-2014, 6:01 AM Reply   
The bay we live in ranges from 10-40 feet deep. It's a very clean lake and the water is especially clear at this time of year with little plant life murking it up.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-22-2014, 6:19 AM Reply   
That was really nice. i liked the music as well. Thanks for posting it.
Old     (shorewake)      Join Date: Jun 2013       04-22-2014, 6:39 AM Reply   
Awesome video. Awesome lake too. The rocks in some spots make me a little nervous as I've only been on it once on a boat and once on a jet ski.
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-22-2014, 2:28 PM Reply   
Awesome video! Inspiration for my buddies and i to brave the icy waters of Minnesota!
Old     (Cardi)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-02-2014, 8:26 PM Reply   
Awesome video! Inspiration for the northern riders! Great song choice too.