Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 28, 2006

Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-22-2005, 4:27 PM Reply   
First off I hope everyone has a great Thankgiving Weekend!!!

My question is to the boat owners in SOCAL. I need to get a couple of Gelcoat stress cracks fixed and also a scratch fixed on my Boat. Does anyone know of a good Company or Person that does good honest work and doesn't rape you on the cost?

From what I have been told, the local MAstercraft dealer ( elsinore ) sends thier boats out to be done but they wont tell me who they use. They want me to bring my boat in so they can get a little $$$ out of the deal. I have no problem with that because they are in business to make money not ship out potential business. But the fact of the matter is I want to go right to the source and not have it sit at the MC dealer for 2 weeks and then at the Glass guys place for a week.

Bottom line is I want to get it fixed and I need some help tracking down a good place to get it fixed.
Thanks
Old    dbaker            11-22-2005, 5:16 PM Reply   
I think MC uses Manny Flores Boat Works in Corona. He did some work on my boat and you can't tell where it was repaired. I've heard GS Marine in Corona is good also.
Old     (mortbike)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-22-2005, 8:09 PM Reply   
have used jerry marquez of watossee designs, i believe he is now located in newport beach but travels to corona quite often. has worked on a few supra's and the work is aaa++++, you can reach him through island marine....
Old     (liquid1)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-22-2005, 9:58 PM Reply   
Future Marine in Upland does stuff for Cal Crorrect Craft, and fixed my boat when someone backed into it and seperated the hull from top-deck. I have nothing but good things to say about them. 909 981 8082
Old     (liv2brd)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-22-2005, 11:03 PM Reply   
The fiberglass dude that a few boat dealers use in Escondido and Temecula is Bob 760 715 8000.
If I remember right he'll come to you or go to his repair shop ( Gopher Canyon Rd. off the 15 fwy).
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       11-23-2005, 11:03 AM Reply   
Thanks guys