Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-25-2021, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I see that your post is time stamped as having been posted today. If that is accurate, you must have been away from earth for the last 6 months. Maybe you missed the part where Farci admitted to lying about masks at first. Since then, his actions and recommendations have been mostly shown as bad advice that didnít follow the science and rather followed Farciís own personal interests. Heís almost as big of a liar as 1619sn and should probably be choked out like 1619sn too.
Did you even read the article? There are links to sources as well in it. This is why I've stayed away from posting in these threads for the most part. It's like talking to flat earthers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Did you even read the article? There are links to sources as well in it. This is why I've stayed away from posting in these threads for the most part. It's like talking to flat earthers.
Brett, Fauci himself openly admitted to lying about masks in an interview. Did you even see that interview? I said it months ago and Iíll say it again. Fauci is dirty (like all dems) and always has been. He needs to be fired.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
ACL. The injury that ends or permanently alters many professional sporting careers at all levels. Just ask Parks Bonifay. If youíve torn two ACLís and now a bicep, you might consider the fact that you suck at wakeboarding and need to leave it to the pros. Iíve seen a picture of you in your red POS Master Craft with the tan interior. I can fold you in half and throw you in a trash can within 30 seconds. You embody the perfect example of why people hate MC owners. PS enjoy your enlarged heart.
Republican logic 101 or 3rd grade logic, you decide.
ACL injury stops pro careers
If you rip your ACL you suck at wakeboarding
Leave wakeboarding to the pros
Your boat brand sucks and people hate you because you bought that boat

Ive only done one ACL and one bicep detach, I am a much better wakeboarder than you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Republican logic 101 or 3rd grade logic, you decide.
ACL injury stops pro careers
If you rip your ACL you suck at wakeboarding
Leave wakeboarding to the pros
Your boat brand sucks and people hate you because you bought that boat

Ive only done one ACL and one bicep detach, I am a much better wakeboarder than you.
Unlike my back and forth with your dumb ass, I said those things in jest to him. I also couldnít care less which boat people have.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2021, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Unlike my back and forth with your dumb ass, I said those things in jest to him. I also couldnít care less which boat people have.
Yet you cant stop yourself from being an azz, just to be an azz. Grow up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yet you cant stop yourself from being an azz, just to be an azz. Grow up.
Like every other poster here, Iím content being whatever you donít want me to be.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Why do attorneys who represent trump keep losing their law licenses? hmmm.... this is becoming a trend.
Bye Bye Rudy. Krakken next?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2021, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yet you cant stop yourself from being an azz, just to be an azz. Grow up.
And you canít stop being stupid , and running away every time youíre questioned and slapped with facts.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2021, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why do attorneys who represent trump keep losing their law licenses? hmmm.... this is becoming a trend.
Bye Bye Rudy. Krakken next?
Why do so many democrats chop off their nads and want to change their sexual identity?

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-25-2021 at 8:51 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 9:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yet you cant stop yourself from being an azz, just to be an azz. Grow up.
The truth always hurts you. I have crushed you with truth throughout our tenure together. Youíre my little bitch. Thatís all you deserve. Iíd love to give you more leash, but you gotta earn it and the only way you can do that is to admit what you are: a submissive little peon. You are Kip.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The truth always hurts you. I have crushed you with truth throughout our tenure together. Youíre my little bitch. Thatís all you deserve. Iíd love to give you more leash, but you gotta earn it and the only way you can do that is to admit what you are: a submissive little peon. You are Kip.
This is the second personal atty to trump, or as you call him Trumpdaddy , to lose his law license after representing the liar in chief, and somehow You crushed me with truth? Can you do the addition that led you to that premise out loud for me? A reasonable, logical man, would affirm these facts indicate a pattern of lies and deceit. Maybe not for a submissive little peon tho. Again you fail to respond to facts. Why should I respond to your point if you drive off a cliff of emotional opinion?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Why do so many democrats chop off their nads and want to change their sexual identity?
It seems like every time a Republican starts screaming about the gay agenda, we find out he has a Grindr account or a secret boyfriend.

http://www.newnownext.com/19-republi...y-sex/12/2016/

http://logcabin.org/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It seems like every time a Republican starts screaming about the gay agenda, we find out he has a Grindr account or a secret boyfriend.

http://www.newnownext.com/19-republi...y-sex/12/2016/

http://logcabin.org/
There you go again, responding to someoneís post by changing the subject, making up your own new topic and posting it as if youíre responding to the original comment. This is PRECISELY what makes you so choke-worthy. It also proves how low your IQ is and how mentally bankrupt you are.

Additionally, ďevery time a R starts screamingĒ...... Wanna try listing these Rís? Donít forget, you just said ďevery timeĒ so get to work.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 6:22 AM Reply   
PS, that’s me^^^ crushing you with truth and exposing your lies again as usual.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
PS, thatís me^^^ crushing you with truth and exposing your lies again as usual.
Convenient for you to omit the "It seems like " part. Mallcop seems to think only Dems have identity issues. I clearly pointed out plenty of GAY republicans, much like yourself enjoy airport bathrooms.
Seems like it clearly responds to his incorrect thought.
BTW, were you able to respond to any of my facts? Why do trumps attys keep losing their law licenses? Why does he surround himself with felons? Why has no president in history been involved with so many that are convicted felons? Why did he pardon so many in his own circle? ...
Agree with AG Barr?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-barr-1189874/
Please expose the lies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Convenient for you to omit the "It seems like " part. Mallcop seems to think only Dems have identity issues. I clearly pointed out plenty of GAY republicans, much like yourself enjoy airport bathrooms.
Seems like it clearly responds to his incorrect thought.
BTW, were you able to respond to any of my facts? Why do trumps attys keep losing their law licenses? Why does he surround himself with felons? Why has no president in history been involved with so many that are convicted felons? Why did he pardon so many in his own circle? ...
Agree with AG Barr?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-barr-1189874/
Please expose the lies.
Um...
You implied it, dumb fuq. You also had to go back 50 years to find enough gay Rís to fake your point. Loser. I donít know about the attorneys of your cranial occupant. As far as responding to any of your ďfacts,Ē I am far past any expectation like that since you have never responded to anyone elseís here in months. All you do is change the subject like a pussy since you have zero case ever of anything you post. Like nothing ever. Youíre a big zero of a human.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 9:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Convenient for you to omit the "It seems like " part. Mallcop seems to think only Dems have identity issues. I clearly pointed out plenty of GAY republicans, much like yourself enjoy airport bathrooms.
Seems like it clearly responds to his incorrect thought.
BTW, were you able to respond to any of my facts? Why do trumps attys keep losing their law licenses? Why does he surround himself with felons? Why has no president in history been involved with so many that are convicted felons? Why did he pardon so many in his own circle? ...
Agree with AG Barr?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-barr-1189874/
Please expose the lies.
If it truly does ďseem like it,Ē why donít you post convincing evidence that didnít take 50 years to collect and spread out among tens of thousands of R politicians over the years? Youíre clearly trying to make a case out of anomalies as though itís a rule. Your claim only further proves how much of a liar you are. Seriously, you just gave us all another club to beat you with. Youíre a glutton for punishment that canít help but reinforce the fact that youíre not only a chronic liar, but also a total buffoon. You are genuinely a WW caricature of a low IQ, leftist hack. Iíd really rather not expose you in such a wholesale manor. Itís just that your actions/words/false claims beg for it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If it truly does ďseem like it,Ē why donít you post convincing evidence that didnít take 50 years to collect and spread out among tens of thousands of R politicians over the years? Youíre clearly trying to make a case out of anomalies as though itís a rule. Your claim only further proves how much of a liar you are. Seriously, you just gave us all another club to beat you with. Youíre a glutton for punishment that canít help but reinforce the fact that youíre not only a chronic liar, but also a total buffoon. You are genuinely a WW caricature of a low IQ, leftist hack. Iíd really rather not expose you in such a wholesale manor. Itís just that your actions/words/false claims beg for it.
Caitlyn Jenner just entered the convo and needs a word with a certain idiot racist republican.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-28-2021, 3:39 PM Reply   
Even these partisan hacks have rejected The orange messiah's election fraud claims. RINO's everyone of them. Or something.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...eport-n1272116
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Caitlyn Jenner just entered the convo and needs a word with a certain idiot racist republican.
Well, judging by your own actions and statements, that would be YOU. Weíve all been witness to your idiocy and weíve all commented on it individually. Youíve displayed your racism regularly and you claim youíre a registered R.

So, how did your talk with Bruce go?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
A republican tranny is running for CA Governor.
G Gaslight
O Obstruct
P Project

There you go again, responding to someoneís post by changing the subject, making up your own new topic and posting it as if youíre responding to the original comment. This is PRECISELY what makes you so choke-worthy. It also proves how low your IQ is and how mentally bankrupt you are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-29-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
A republican tranny is running for CA Governor.
G Gaslight
O Obstruct
P Project

There you go again, responding to someoneís post by changing the subject, making up your own new topic and posting it as if youíre responding to the original comment. This is PRECISELY what makes you so choke-worthy. It also proves how low your IQ is and how mentally bankrupt you are.
You mean like a party that runs around calling crime normal, chose your identity, call everyone racists, beat people up and say that the people you are beating up are fascists. you means stuff like that?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
A republican tranny is running for CA Governor.
G Gaslight
O Obstruct
P Project

There you go again, responding to someoneís post by changing the subject, making up your own new topic and posting it as if youíre responding to the original comment. This is PRECISELY what makes you so choke-worthy. It also proves how low your IQ is and how mentally bankrupt you are.
Pot/kettle. Man, I love being in your head and pummeling you all the time. I gotta admit I occasionally do regret it though because I feel like I just beat up a retarded child. Maybe I should pity you more.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Crime is normal, name a place, anyplace that has no crime.
You choose to be a racist republican, no one is born racist, little kids see no color. Go to any pre-school, its clear.
The only folks pushing violence is the hard right, how many times do y'all bring up your guns and civil war? No dem ever brings it up.
R's- its always the evil dems.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Crime is normal, name a place, anyplace that has no crime.
You choose to be a racist republican, no one is born racist, little kids see no color. Go to any pre-school, its clear.
The only folks pushing violence is the hard right, how many times do y'all bring up your guns and civil war? No dem ever brings it up.
R's- its always the evil dems.
Boring level: Expert
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Boring level: Expert
Im not here to entertain you, there are no internet points that i can cash at a bank. Im here to mock you. Based on your weak response, im killin it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-29-2021, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Crime is normal, name a place, anyplace that has no crime.
You choose to be a racist republican, no one is born racist, little kids see no color. Go to any pre-school, its clear.
The only folks pushing violence is the hard right, how many times do y'all bring up your guns and civil war? No dem ever brings it up.
R's- its always the evil dems.
Yep. Yet you democrats are running around teaching the color of your skin is what makes your station in life. Oppressor or the oppressed. You are literally teaching that color that is all that matters.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2021, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. Yet you democrats are running around teaching the color of your skin is what makes your station in life. Oppressor or the oppressed. You are literally teaching that color that is all that matters.
You referring to CRT? Hard to tell because you really dont seem to understand what it is. It isnt zero sum, (look it up if you dont understand). Get off your high horse, no one is blaming you for creating systematic racism, you wernt alive. Also you dont "lose" anything when everyone learns more about CRT. The country is just better educated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You referring to CRT? Hard to tell because you really dont seem to understand what it is. It isnt zero sum, (look it up if you dont understand). Get off your high horse, no one is blaming you for creating systematic racism, you wernt alive. Also you dont "lose" anything when everyone learns more about CRT. The country is just better educated.
You mean better indoctrinated, A-hole.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. Yet you democrats are running around teaching the color of your skin is what makes your station in life. Oppressor or the oppressed. You are literally teaching that color that is all that matters.
I think this sums it all up for us.
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im not here to entertain you, there are no internet points that i can cash at a bank. Im here to mock you. Based on your weak response, im killin it.
The only thing you're killin is your reputation, but then, we all know that's beatin a dead horse. I will say this about you though, no one on this forum has ever come back for so many humiliating beatings as you. You own the record for number of full-on, humiliating beat downs received. I'm sure nothing has changed for you since high school. You're used to it. You're the WW whipping post.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-29-2021, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think this sums it all up for us.
Great picture, but the little man with a cross on his chest should be holding a racist confederate flag because the House voted to remove a confederate statue from the US capitol and THE ONLY NO VOTES CAME FROM RACIST REPUBLICANS! No democrats voted to Not remove the confederate statue because None of the democrats are racist. This Vote was today, not 57 years ago, man, how times have CHANGED!
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/29/10113...he-u-s-capitol
Attached Images
 

Last edited by joeshmoe; 06-29-2021 at 5:16 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 8:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Great picture, but the little man with a cross on his chest should be holding a racist confederate flag because the House voted to remove a confederate statue from the US capitol and THE ONLY NO VOTES CAME FROM RACIST REPUBLICANS! No democrats voted to Not remove the confederate statue because None of the democrats are racist. This Vote was today, not 57 years ago, man, how times have CHANGED!
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/29/10113...he-u-s-capitol
So? All youíve shown is how prevalent cancel culture is on your idiotic side of the aisle. PS, your lame meme sucks too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Great picture, but the little man with a cross on his chest should be holding a racist confederate flag because the House voted to remove a confederate statue from the US capitol and THE ONLY NO VOTES CAME FROM RACIST REPUBLICANS! No democrats voted to Not remove the confederate statue because None of the democrats are racist. This Vote was today, not 57 years ago, man, how times have CHANGED!
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/29/10113...he-u-s-capitol
Youíre right. It is a great pic and you, as a libtard, have to own it because itís so accurate, poignant, profound and true. You canít add ďbut but butĒ like that though and make up your own new version without looking unoriginal like all you libtards do. Youíre like George Costanza when he kept trying to come up with a good rebuttal about the shrimp AFTERWARDS. Too slow, traitor Joe. Too slow.

Whatís interesting is just about every single meme posted here by a libtard has been totally forgettable and not even funny. I love to laugh and am totally willing to laugh at my own expense or the expense of my own core beliefs IF itís actually funny. The biggest complaint from all comedians now? Cancel culture from you leftist A-holes that ruin EVERYTHING. Thanks dims!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-30-2021, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You referring to CRT? Hard to tell because you really dont seem to understand what it is. It isnt zero sum, (look it up if you dont understand). Get off your high horse, no one is blaming you for creating systematic racism, you wernt alive. Also you dont "lose" anything when everyone learns more about CRT. The country is just better educated.
CRT is a sham. It is repackage communism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-30-2021, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Great picture, but the little man with a cross on his chest should be holding a racist confederate flag because the House voted to remove a confederate statue from the US capitol and THE ONLY NO VOTES CAME FROM RACIST REPUBLICANS! No democrats voted to Not remove the confederate statue because None of the democrats are racist. This Vote was today, not 57 years ago, man, how times have CHANGED!
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/29/10113...he-u-s-capitol
Or voted against it because the democrats running around trying to remove things is much like the Taliban destroying any monuments they found offensive.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Youíre right. It is a great pic and you, as a libtard, have to own it because itís so accurate, poignant, profound and true. You canít add ďbut but butĒ like that though and make up your own new version without looking unoriginal like all you libtards do. Youíre like George Costanza when he kept trying to come up with a good rebuttal about the shrimp AFTERWARDS. Too slow, traitor Joe. Too slow.

Whatís interesting is just about every single meme posted here by a libtard has been totally forgettable and not even funny. I love to laugh and am totally willing to laugh at my own expense or the expense of my own core beliefs IF itís actually funny. The biggest complaint from all comedians now? Cancel culture from you leftist A-holes that ruin EVERYTHING. Thanks dims!
MY MEMES ARE FUNNIER THAN YOUR MEMES!!
Idiots cant read a scoreboard. Idiots cant find the scoreboard. Idiots dont even know what a scoreboard is anymore. Idiots think volume matters. Idiots, just being idiots.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-30-2021, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
MY MEMES ARE FUNNIER THAN YOUR MEMES!!
Idiots cant read a scoreboard. Idiots cant find the scoreboard. Idiots dont even know what a scoreboard is anymore. Idiots think volume matters. Idiots, just being idiots.
Have you seen the volumes you have posted on Trump?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Have you seen the volumes you have posted on Trump?
Im sure this site keeps track of post count. Why dont you tell me? Mark and you are the only ones who seem to post 5,6 responses in row and on the regular. Anyways, just LMK.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 12:04 PM Reply   
Idiots also can't read the post count. 27,478 posts and counting on this thread, idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
You've posted 3,776 times on WW. That's 3,776 times too many.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2021, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You've posted 3,776 times on WW. That's 3,776 times too many.
He was making a point, i play along like a good friend does. How many posts you got Boomer? Over under in Vegas right now...you got me by over 1051. I'll take the over.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-30-2021, 6:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So? All youíve shown is how prevalent cancel culture is on your idiotic side of the aisle. PS, your lame meme sucks too.
That's the best you can do? Cancel Culture? The Civil War was over 150 years ago, their culture was Cancelled way before the Racist statue was put up, next thing your going to be yelling"The South Shall Rise Again" very weak! At least you could argue for States Rights, where each State has the right to honor whoever they like, then you can hide your racism behind States Rights!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-30-2021, 9:39 PM Reply   
Three hundred thirty three pages and counting Who has been been persuaded! Please list the people who have been convinced!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 9:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Three hundred thirty three pages and counting Who has been been persuaded! Please list the people who have been convinced!
Pretty sure we convinced your pal and mine, wake77 to never challenge the good sense of conservatives ever again.

Also pretty sure the pics of him in the gay sailor outfit might have helped scare him straight too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 9:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
That's the best you can do? Cancel Culture? The Civil War was over 150 years ago, their culture was Cancelled way before the Racist statue was put up, next thing your going to be yelling"The South Shall Rise Again" very weak! At least you could argue for States Rights, where each State has the right to honor whoever they like, then you can hide your racism behind States Rights!
After looking at your meme with hope that it could make me laugh at myself or someone else... I realized just how bad you suck and how bad you are at this. You just donít get these threads. Either does your butt buddy, 95. Yíall both need to get new hobbies.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-01-2021, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
After looking at your meme with hope that it could make me laugh at myself or someone else... I realized just how bad you suck and how bad you are at this. You just donít get these threads. Either does your butt buddy, 95. Yíall both need to get new hobbies.
At least you don't talk about cocks as much as you used to, so you are evolving!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
At least you don't talk about cocks as much as you used to, so you are evolving!
You're right. I don't talk about you as much any more.

Cute meme.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-01-2021, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You're right. I don't talk about you as much any more.

Cute meme.
Another Swing and a miss! You have commented your dribble to my post on the last six pages, And I forgot that Large Stone Cock you enjoyed posting so much, I guess your Not evolving.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Another Swing and a miss! You have commented your dribble to my post on the last six pages, And I forgot that Large Stone Cock you enjoyed posting so much, I guess your Not evolving.
Actually, what I did was grab the hand you were trying to slap me with and backhanded you with it. I turned it around and slapped you with your own, stupid hand, moron. Now, go look up another 538 poll, come back like a dog fetching a ball and tell us some more worthless info that no one cares about like you did all last year. Go boy! Go fetch me some entertainment.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-04-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Actually, what I did was grab the hand you were trying to slap me with and backhanded you with it. I turned it around and slapped you with your own, stupid hand, moron. Now, go look up another 538 poll, come back like a dog fetching a ball and tell us some more worthless info that no one cares about like you did all last year. Go boy! Go fetch me some entertainment.
Funny how you bring up 538, that's how I knew Trump was going to Lose, but I guess you don't believe he lost and its all a conspiracy. I may be a moron, and that makes you an Idiot, congratulations!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-06-2021, 5:18 PM Reply   
Uncle Sam Needs You!! To help.
FBI asking for help identifying several perps. Check out the vids.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...-070621#Videos
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Uncle Sam Needs You!! To help.
FBI asking for help identifying several perps. Check out the vids.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...-070621#Videos
Right out of the libtard handbook. You guys have been milking that cow dry for 7 months now because itís all you got. You literally have NOTHING else to cling to. No answers for how Jimmy Carter 2.0 continues to screw this country up one side and down the other since he got into office. Iím sure it exists, but I canít remember a story as regurgitated, repackaged and sold daily in the MSM as 1/6. Itís honestly sad for your side to have to be so desperate. Couldnít happen to a nicer bunch.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Funny how you bring up 538, that's how I knew Trump was going to Lose, but I guess you don't believe he lost and its all a conspiracy. I may be a moron, and that makes you an Idiot, congratulations!
Hey, boy. I told you to fetch me some entertainment. Now GO! Fetch!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Right out of the libtard handbook. You guys have been milking that cow dry for 7 months now because itís all you got. You literally have NOTHING else to cling to. No answers for how Jimmy Carter 2.0 continues to screw this country up one side and down the other since he got into office. Iím sure it exists, but I canít remember a story as regurgitated, repackaged and sold daily in the MSM as 1/6. Itís honestly sad for your side to have to be so desperate. Couldnít happen to a nicer bunch.
You trying to make the point that Dems trying to investigate an insurrection is worse that the republicans who tried to kill DC cops, the VP, Speaker of the house and anyone else who got in their way to change trumps loss to a win. Got it. Its as if you were trying to re-write history. You wanna talk about who is radical, who is Evil? Take a look at who has been arrested and the party they belong to. You recall last summer that you milked a small percent of looters and rioters in with all the peaceful protesters? Day after day after day. Get used to it, as the investigation gets going it is going to get worse for R's who played a role and for their supporters.
Biden is doing exactly as he said he would numb-nuts. He is working on several fronts. Whats the best way to get the anti-vax idiots to get their shots? Cant get low income less educated brown people to take it. Cant get republicans to take it nor the first to show up at your house in an emergency maskless, 1st responders are only about 50%.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You trying to make the point that Dems trying to investigate an insurrection is worse that the republicans who tried to kill DC cops, the VP, Speaker of the house and anyone else who got in their way to change trumps loss to a win. Got it. Its as if you were trying to re-write history. You wanna talk about who is radical, who is Evil? Take a look at who has been arrested and the party they belong to. You recall last summer that you milked a small percent of looters and rioters in with all the peaceful protesters? Day after day after day. Get used to it, as the investigation gets going it is going to get worse for R's who played a role and for their supporters.
Biden is doing exactly as he said he would numb-nuts. He is working on several fronts. Whats the best way to get the anti-vax idiots to get their shots? Cant get low income less educated brown people to take it. Cant get republicans to take it nor the first to show up at your house in an emergency maskless, 1st responders are only about 50%.
Your dishonest revision of history is such a dim thing to do. Your complete lack of self awareness will be your undoing come election time.

No government spooks will be stepping on my property to try to make me take an experimental drug.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
"Im not taking a vaccine, its not safe, it isnt FDA approved, im afraid of long term reactions, the needle might hurt....
But if trump suggests drinking bleach, im all in. Can we add "idiots" to Evil and Radical?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/states-sp...-control-calls
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=6863b81f6748
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Your dishonest revision of history is such a dim thing to do. Your complete lack of self awareness will be your undoing come election time.

No government spooks will be stepping on my property to try to make me take an experimental drug.
Experimental? lol, when 3.2 Billion doses equals experimental and it isnt enough for you. We should smack your head 3.2 billion times. Maybe check yourself on the self awareness front.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
"Im not taking a vaccine, its not safe, it isnt FDA approved, im afraid of long term reactions, the needle might hurt....
But if trump suggests drinking bleach, im all in. Can we add "idiots" to Evil and Radical?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/states-sp...-control-calls
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=6863b81f6748
Man, the truth just keeps shutting you down with a mighty choke hold and youíre even posting it yourself. Sans the needle joke, everything else is fact and science just like you claim to adhere to. Ahem. Time to take your own medicine. You just self-owned. Whoops!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Experimental? lol, when 3.2 Billion doses equals experimental and it isnt enough for you. We should smack your head 3.2 billion times. Maybe check yourself on the self awareness front.
That is fact. Itís just a larger than usual experiment due to the emergency nature of it. I respect your right to be a lab rat. Try not to pull a muscle patting your smug self on the back for getting jabbed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Man, the truth just keeps shutting you down with a mighty choke hold and youíre even posting it yourself. Sans the needle joke, everything else is fact and science just like you claim to adhere to. Ahem. Time to take your own medicine. You just self-owned. Whoops!
Why dont you layout the pros and cons of taking/not taking the vaccine.
Start with 99.4 of current hospitalizations are non-vaccinated people.
Continue with 99.6 of current deaths are non-vaccinated people.
Continue...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why dont you layout the pros and cons of taking/not taking the vaccine.
Start with 99.4 of current hospitalizations are non-vaccinated people.
Continue with 99.6 of current deaths are non-vaccinated people.
Continue...
The majority of the cons are already stated. You conveniently donít acknowledge the truth about the FACT that the science hasnít proven it safe since we donít have a single long term study. Not one. Once again, you go be a brown-shirt-wearing, virtue signaling, lab rat, driving your Nazi car, smugly looking down on us deplorable types. Donít forget to collect your gold star from Club Libtard. I know two doctors who were near death after taking the vaccine. There are also plenty of other vaccine death/injury/sickness cases reported that get cancelled off of YouTube and social media sites.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The majority of the cons are already stated. You conveniently donít acknowledge the truth about the FACT that the science hasnít proven it safe since we donít have a single long term study. Not one. Once again, you go be a brown-shirt-wearing, virtue signaling, lab rat, driving your Nazi car, smugly looking down on us deplorable types. Donít forget to collect your gold star from Club Libtard. I know two doctors who were near death after taking the vaccine. There are also plenty of other vaccine death/injury/sickness cases reported that get cancelled off of YouTube and social media sites.
Did you know that most adverse reactions to vaccines happen in minutes? If not Hours? Long term issues with vaccines are almost non existent, they happen quickly. In other words, if there were problems, we would know. You think they would inject the President of the USA with bad meds? or an X-pres?
Brown shirt? So, by attempting to get all americans vaccinated its a Nazi plan? F'ing idiot. Cute buzz word, I read thats the same line Margarine TrailerTrash Green used yesterday, nice way to bump your IQ down a few notches. Probably parroting FOX, Newsmax or the like, be proud. Brown shirts henchmen of evil, Biden sending out door to door to help get Americans vaccinated and live, yeah, those are so much alike. Q analogy?
You think Hannity, Carlson, Beck, Trump, all the right wing grifters havnt been vaccinated? They lab rats too?
Oh?!, i didnt know you had a sample size of 2 Vs. the 3.2+ Billion jabs n arms. You are more stupid than i give you credit for. Would you like to hear a few stories and see some pics about other anti-vaxxers and what they did to their children? Pics are a little more powerful than your study of 2 who didnt die. NSFW.
Quote:
Once again, you go be a brown-shirt-wearing, virtue signaling, lab rat, driving your Nazi car, smugly looking down on us deplorable types. Donít forget to collect your gold star from Club Libtard.
No man, im just a rational adult.
You get your "facts" from MyPillowGuy? Here is his proof Trump still president.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5ptLBJU...jpg&name=small
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That is fact. Itís just a larger than usual experiment due to the emergency nature of it. I respect your right to be a lab rat. Try not to pull a muscle patting your smug self on the back for getting jabbed.
Smug? lol.
You can walk into most supermarkets in the LA area and get a shot, for free, no appointment, just walk up. I got my first shot by driving all of 1.2 miles from home, second time I just walked. I'll get smug this winter when we have a variant out there 40-60 times easier to pass and perhaps by then more deadly. We will have some great deals on Real Estates in rural America.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Did you know that most adverse reactions to vaccines happen in minutes? If not Hours? Long term issues with vaccines are almost non existent, they happen quickly. In other words, if there were problems, we would know. You think they would inject the President of the USA with bad meds? or an X-pres?
Brown shirt? So, by attempting to get all americans vaccinated its a Nazi plan? F'ing idiot. Cute buzz word, I read thats the same line Margarine TrailerTrash Green used yesterday, nice way to bump your IQ down a few notches. Probably parroting FOX, Newsmax or the like, be proud. Brown shirts henchmen of evil, Biden sending out door to door to help get Americans vaccinated and live, yeah, those are so much alike. Q analogy?
You think Hannity, Carlson, Beck, Trump, all the right wing grifters havnt been vaccinated? They lab rats too?
Oh?!, i didnt know you had a sample size of 2 Vs. the 3.2+ Billion jabs n arms. You are more stupid than i give you credit for. Would you like to hear a few stories and see some pics about other anti-vaxxers and what they did to their children? Pics are a little more powerful than your study of 2 who didnt die. NSFW.
No man, im just a rational adult.
You get your "facts" from MyPillowGuy? Here is his proof Trump still president.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5ptLBJU...jpg&name=small
Some do, but others don't. Long term hasn't happened yet and it won't for a long time. That's why they call it long term, retard. What are you so afraid of if I chose to let more time pass before really considering vaccination? Why are you trying to force me with every word out of your mouth and not be respectful of my right to chose what I do with my own body? Isn't that what libtards claim to want? If I take the dirt nap, I know where me and my family are headed so there's that.

Going door to door and scaring people into getting vaccinated is total Nazi behavior. The only reason Biden doesn't send goons out, hold people down and give them shots is it's unconstitutional..... as long as R's are still in existence.

You continue to so marginalize yourself with non-stop, millenial word salad that you can't even garner support from your own side. The more you post, the more I feel like the slam dunker to your 6' rim. Might consider a switch to indica and slow things down a tad.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Smug? lol.
You can walk into most supermarkets in the LA area and get a shot, for free, no appointment, just walk up. I got my first shot by driving all of 1.2 miles from home, second time I just walked. I'll get smug this winter when we have a variant out there 40-60 times easier to pass and perhaps by then more deadly. We will have some great deals on Real Estates in rural America.
Yeah. Smug. Like an as$hole, you try to insult anyone not as "enlightened" as your people who chose to be lab rats. It's never about the ease of getting it. It's people either not trusting it or (in my case) wanting to let more time pass and see how others are affected long term. You can't get un-vaccinated.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-07-2021, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Some do, but others don't. Long term hasn't happened yet and it won't for a long time. That's why they call it long term, retard. What are you so afraid of if I chose to let more time pass before really considering vaccination? Why are you trying to force me with every word out of your mouth and not be respectful of my right to chose what I do with my own body? Isn't that what libtards claim to want? If I take the dirt nap, I know where me and my family are headed so there's that.

Going door to door and scaring people into getting vaccinated is total Nazi behavior. The only reason Biden doesn't send goons out, hold people down and give them shots is it's unconstitutional..... as long as R's are still in existence.

You continue to so marginalize yourself with non-stop, millenial word salad that you can't even garner support from your own side. The more you post, the more I feel like the slam dunker to your 6' rim. Might consider a switch to indica and slow things down a tad.
So, what you are saying is let everyone else do the work, take thier chances to save yor hiding azz. You already said your piece on masks so we know you dont follow protocol. Mr. Self Aware.
Do what you want, just know if you dont have a rational medical reason not to get a shot, wont follow mask protocol, you are part of the problem. You wrote the word "respectful" as if you understood the meaning. You attack everyone who ever wrote a comment on this thread, if you disagreed, ALL were RINO's and or worse...Mr. Self Aware.
FYI, when you get to the Pearly Gates and pull your Christian card it wont work when you live a life of hate and using people. Mr. Self Aware.

Going Door to door, armed with information in hopes to get people vaccinated with the goal of saving their life and the lives of others is what Jesus would do. Takes a real piece of work to compare it with Nazis. The Constitution? is that the same document that taught you how to attack a Capitol to over turn an election? Where is that clause? You radicals piss on the constitution on the regular. Mr. Self Aware.
You seem forgetful, its uneducated Brown folks, Republicans and Cops/Firemen that arnt getting vaccinated. Democrats like President Biden are leading the charge fool.
CA allows 6 plants so that gives me a nice variety
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-07-2021, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey, boy. I told you to fetch me some entertainment. Now GO! Fetch!
Not here to provide you entertainment, here to show you the facts, such as it is a fact that Trump had the Worst economy in American history as pertaining to Job Growth, the Worst!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Not here to provide you entertainment, here to show you the facts, such as it is a fact that Trump had the Worst economy in American history as pertaining to Job Growth, the Worst!
LOL LOL LOL!!! Thanks, boy. I actually do find that entertaining since it displays just how bad the lies and revision of history are, thanks to the severe TDS pandemic. Thanks again, boy. I knew you would fetch well and deliver. Keep em coming. I may even upgrade you to fetching my morning paper.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 9:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So, what you are saying is let everyone else do the work, take thier chances to save yor hiding azz. You already said your piece on masks so we know you dont follow protocol. Mr. Self Aware.
Do what you want, just know if you dont have a rational medical reason not to get a shot, wont follow mask protocol, you are part of the problem. You wrote the word "respectful" as if you understood the meaning. You attack everyone who ever wrote a comment on this thread, if you disagreed, ALL were RINO's and or worse...Mr. Self Aware.
FYI, when you get to the Pearly Gates and pull your Christian card it wont work when you live a life of hate and using people. Mr. Self Aware.

Going Door to door, armed with information in hopes to get people vaccinated with the goal of saving their life and the lives of others is what Jesus would do. Takes a real piece of work to compare it with Nazis. The Constitution? is that the same document that taught you how to attack a Capitol to over turn an election? Where is that clause? You radicals piss on the constitution on the regular. Mr. Self Aware.
You seem forgetful, its uneducated Brown folks, Republicans and Cops/Firemen that arnt getting vaccinated. Democrats like President Biden are leading the charge fool.
CA allows 6 plants so that gives me a nice variety
To your stoned, simple as$? Yeah thatís what I must be saying. Only problem is, to a person thatís not always high like you, Iím not. My only advocacy is for freedom of choice to do what you and your doctor decide is best for you. From the beginning, Iíve never attacked anyone wanting to get the vaccine. Rís and Dís both get it. My brother, who is a surgeon got it. So did his wife. Big deal. So did our mom who is 75. If I was 75, Iíd probably get it. I just donít see the need. My entire zip code didnít have a single Kung flu case until a few months ago. Go figure. Btw, the word respectful doesnít mean I have to agree with you and follow your wishes, stoner boy. As for what Jesus would do, His focus was never on this world. It was always on what comes after this world. This world is nothing more than a vapor of time. Going door to door is straight up creeper style and will probably get some well-meaning, pro-vax folks shot.

Most of your post is clearly stoner logic/talk. Not gonna waste any more time on you now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 10:03 PM Reply   
I absolutely love my buddyís T-shirt.
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-07-2021, 10:07 PM Reply   
For the record, my buddy in the awesome T-shirt is a vaccinated lab rat too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
To your stoned, simple as$? Yeah thatís what I must be saying. Only problem is, to a person thatís not always high like you, Iím not. My only advocacy is for freedom of choice to do what you and your doctor decide is best for you. From the beginning, Iíve never attacked anyone wanting to get the vaccine. Rís and Dís both get it. My brother, who is a surgeon got it. So did his wife. Big deal. So did our mom who is 75. If I was 75, Iíd probably get it. I just donít see the need. My entire zip code didnít have a single Kung flu case until a few months ago. Go figure. Btw, the word respectful doesnít mean I have to agree with you and follow your wishes, stoner boy. As for what Jesus would do, His focus was never on this world. It was always on what comes after this world. This world is nothing more than a vapor of time. Going door to door is straight up creeper style and will probably get some well-meaning, pro-vax folks shot.

Most of your post is clearly stoner logic/talk. Not gonna waste any more time on you now.
You have since day one downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic, you continue to this day. Pick a post, any post, its there. You have crapped on everyone wearing a mask. Admitted wearing yours under your nose or not wearing one. Put a BS filled beat down on mask effectiveness. Youve called it the KungFlu, No worse than the flu, A hoax. You have non stop attacked Dr.Fauci, and attempted to make him your scapegoat. You characterize Biden sending out people door to door to educate un-vaccinated as Brown Shirts. You stand behind the disaster that was trumps response to the pandemic. In short you have done almost everything in your power to prolong and make worse a world wide pandemic, very Jesus like. But yeah you didnt attack anyone wanting to get the vaccine? Im sure St Pete will question this time on earth and just how christian a life you lead. You hate the majority of the people in this country, is that what Jesus teaches, hate? FYI, check the covid stats, it aint over and most is 40 to 60 times as contagious Delta variant. So, its between you and your doc, ok, what was his advice? Dont get a vaccine?
https://www.ksl.com/article/50200355...-delta-variant
https://www.sfchronicle.com/californ...w-16296945.php
Im no more stoned all day than you are a raging alcoholic drinking from morning til night. Grow up Whiny one.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-08-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
LOL LOL LOL!!! Thanks, boy. I actually do find that entertaining since it displays just how bad the lies and revision of history are, thanks to the severe TDS pandemic. Thanks again, boy. I knew you would fetch well and deliver. Keep em coming. I may even upgrade you to fetching my morning paper.
Now, I know you are racist, because you are trying to be condescending by calling me boy, a negative term used toward blacks, that's used to put them in their place, and you know this is true.
Have a great day! And enjoy your cult!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Now, I know you are racist, because you are trying to be condescending by calling me boy, a negative term used toward blacks, that's used to put them in their place, and you know this is true.
Have a great day! And enjoy your cult!
Iím rubber, youíre glue.....

Iím still waiting for my entertainment, boy. Go fetch.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have since day one downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic, you continue to this day. Pick a post, any post, its there. You have crapped on everyone wearing a mask. Admitted wearing yours under your nose or not wearing one. Put a BS filled beat down on mask effectiveness. Youve called it the KungFlu, No worse than the flu, A hoax. You have non stop attacked Dr.Fauci, and attempted to make him your scapegoat. You characterize Biden sending out people door to door to educate un-vaccinated as Brown Shirts. You stand behind the disaster that was trumps response to the pandemic. In short you have done almost everything in your power to prolong and make worse a world wide pandemic, very Jesus like. But yeah you didnt attack anyone wanting to get the vaccine? Im sure St Pete will question this time on earth and just how christian a life you lead. You hate the majority of the people in this country, is that what Jesus teaches, hate? FYI, check the covid stats, it aint over and most is 40 to 60 times as contagious Delta variant. So, its between you and your doc, ok, what was his advice? Dont get a vaccine?
https://www.ksl.com/article/50200355...-delta-variant
https://www.sfchronicle.com/californ...w-16296945.php
Im no more stoned all day than you are a raging alcoholic drinking from morning til night. Grow up Whiny one.
Man, you start off accurate and then swerve off into the stupid ditch. Call your own tow truck this time. Iím bored again with you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-08-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Man, you start off accurate and then swerve off into the stupid ditch. Call your own tow truck this time. Iím bored again with you.
Unable to back your opinion? So just hide from the truth is your way out? Typical Snowflake. Gaslight, Obstruct, Project.
Being Pro-Covid is hard to explain aint it.
Making lite of something that has killed over a million people is exactly a WWJD?
Imagine seeing the data on new 99+% COVID hospitalizations and deaths being tied exclusively to unvaccinated people and STILL refusing to believe the science. You want more to die, just to own the libs? More Winning!!
But my Freedoms, I need to do whats best for me. My Body my Choice....Just like your Abortion opinion, oops. I need to tell these women what i need them to do. They need to respect my opinion! WTF?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-08-2021, 8:50 PM Reply   
So the grifter files law suits against Twitter, Facebook and Google as his latest donation driver to fleece the numpties. For extra hilarity his incompetent lawyers file the law suits in the wrong districts so have zero chance of success. No worries, winning wasn't the point!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 9:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So the grifter files law suits against Twitter, Facebook and Google as his latest donation driver to fleece the numpties. For extra hilarity his incompetent lawyers file the law suits in the wrong districts so have zero chance of success. No worries, winning wasn't the point!
First off, you and your fellow illiterate, 95 need to buy dictionaries, look up the term grifter and adjust your insult accordingly. Youíre right about one thing. Winning isnít the point. Itís about 230 protection. Pop corn in hand. Interesting the only people who care about free speech in this country now are Rís since Dís are going the socialist, totalitarian dictator route. I wonder if 95 has been fitted for his brown shirt yet.... who am I kidding? He already has one for each day of the week.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-08-2021, 9:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Unable to back your opinion? So just hide from the truth is your way out? Typical Snowflake. Gaslight, Obstruct, Project.
Being Pro-Covid is hard to explain aint it.
Making lite of something that has killed over a million people is exactly a WWJD?
Imagine seeing the data on new 99+% COVID hospitalizations and deaths being tied exclusively to unvaccinated people and STILL refusing to believe the science. You want more to die, just to own the libs? More Winning!!
But my Freedoms, I need to do whats best for me. My Body my Choice....Just like your Abortion opinion, oops. I need to tell these women what i need them to do. They need to respect my opinion! WTF?
I will address you as soon as I can drain the stupid out from your last posts. It might take a day. The viscosity of your stupidity is pretty thick and takes awhile to drain. Please bear with me.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:47 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us