Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2021, 8:17 AM Reply   
What do you call the blacks that VOTE for politicians and programs that perpetuate their dependency on government hand outs. Democrats call them suckers. Democrats import illegals that take away JOBs from blacks. Democrats know that once a black person gets a Real job and a paycheck and they see how much of their check go’s to the Government the most smart Black people will quickly become Republican. Dems don’t want Blacks to have jobs. They want to keep them Mad and dependent of Government hand outs. Changing the name of a school don’t put food on the table
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
^^^ True dat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Trump said the Arizona re-count would PROVE the FRAUD. Then he will be back at the White House. Hows that recount going? And the Durham Report?
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/a...ok-like-idiots
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Yeah plus we’re so much better off with Harris/Biden anyway right? You know, the people who bring us an unprecedented border crisis, destruction of energy independence, pervasive lawlessness, trannies in girl’s sports, unprecedented national debt and whole new definitions of the word infrastructure.

You traitorous Democrats deserve the death penalty for what you’re doing to our country.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 10:10 AM Reply   
Hey if camel toe Harris is in charge of the border, why hasn’t she at least shown up there? Kinda like a murderer showing up to the murder scene.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
I hear they recently painted the kids’ cages. They’re not as depressing looking as they looked in the past three presidential terms. Boy, that ole camel toe really knows how to run a border.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah plus we’re so much better off with Harris/Biden anyway right? You know, the people who bring us an unprecedented border crisis, destruction of energy independence, pervasive lawlessness, trannies in girl’s sports, unprecedented national debt and whole new definitions of the word infrastructure.

You traitorous Democrats deserve the death penalty for what you’re doing to our country.
go figure, Biden approval rating 62%. Thats 20 points more than the previous admin, the party where the leader leads in lawlessness, lies and vengeance. Winning trifecta

But lets talk about trannies in girls sports. Oh my.

In trump world, they had "Infrastructure week" once a month. Tell me about their accomplishments, any of them.

Why are you crying about national debt now??? FYI, reduction in tax receipts increases debt. Note, Biden increasing tax revenue.

The border crisis starts in El Salvador, Guatemala ... Biden is President of the USA. Need a Geography lesson too?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
go figure, Biden approval rating 62%. Thats 20 points more than the previous admin, the party where the leader leads in lawlessness, lies and vengeance. Winning trifecta

But lets talk about trannies in girls sports. Oh my.

In trump world, they had "Infrastructure week" once a month. Tell me about their accomplishments, any of them.

Why are you crying about national debt now??? FYI, reduction in tax receipts increases debt. Note, Biden increasing tax revenue.

The border crisis starts in El Salvador, Guatemala ... Biden is President of the USA. Need a Geography lesson too?
Feckless, weak and idiotic responses are your specialty. Keep flailin!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
Trump has been Out of office for 5 months but TDS is still flowing threw your veins. 62% Approval, LOL LOL you have got to be kidding me. I’m sure you can provide us all with the #s that back up that claim from Bias fake Media. Bro did you see the media licking the ass of Biden after his bumbled speech. The media is not even trying to hide that fact that they are in bed with this potato head of a president we have.

Question A simple yes or no answer will suffice “do you believe that the news is honest/fair OR UN bias”. If the answer is yes then we don’t need to continue this conversation.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Feckless, weak and idiotic responses are your specialty. Keep flailin!
My contributions are littered with facts and reasoned thought. Yours, feckless opinion, whining and BS.
When one fails to respond to facts its typically because they base their opinion on emotion. You are a little too emotional recently. Buck up Susie.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Trump has been Out of office for 5 months but TDS is still flowing threw your veins. 62% Approval, LOL LOL you have got to be kidding me. I’m sure you can provide us all with the #s that back up that claim from Bias fake Media. Bro did you see the media licking the ass of Biden after his bumbled speech. The media is not even trying to hide that fact that they are in bed with this potato head of a president we have.

Question A simple yes or no answer will suffice “do you believe that the news is honest/fair OR UN bias”. If the answer is yes then we don’t need to continue this conversation.
Which "news " source?

Quote:
]Trump has been Out of office for 5 months but TDS is still flowing threw your veins
You may be in a minority. Did you know trump still thinks he is prez? Really, he does.

I dont make up facts.
https://fox2now.com/news/politics/bi...emic-response/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
You may be in a minority. Did you know trump still thinks he is prez? Really, he does
So because 2-3 guys in their moms basement thinks Trump is still prez, that is relevant How? Ya know many people believe the earth is flat So Fing what? We can both find example of stupid people on both sides. The difference between My side and Yours is. Your side has the Majority filled with Whack-A-Do’s. And they are getting worse. My side has its Share of Whack-A-Dos but the Media (you love) makes you believe every conservative is a Gun Toten, confederate flag wavin, racist. Tump Lover. So please Answer my question. Is the Media & Big Tech bias against conservatives?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 11:56 AM Reply   
Its trump himself and all kinds of his fans? These arnt fat bois in their mommys basement. They are leaders of Law, industry, faith. Not to mention those leading the Republican party state and national.
Have you seen mypillow guys act?
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ma...e-oval-office/
And this leader, man of the cloth
https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-jeff...-april-1583396
and this leader of industry...
https://www.businessinsider.com/goya...esident-2021-3
If not, explain why the republican party is dumping right winger Liz Cheney. Its because she wont back trumps lies. right?
No worry i didnt bring up gun toters, confederate flag wavers or racists. This just the main stream GQP'ers.

Id be happy to answer the question, but its too broad. ARe you talking about C-Span? FOX? Newsmaxx? Its been proven countless times how inaccurate FOX is. Their lawyers state in court, only a fool would believe what our people (Tucker) say. I mostly catch the evening news on channel 7, I dont notice any bias one way or the other. As far a I know Big Tech is leaning conservative. They find most problems/lies from right leaning authors. If they attempt to mute them the right flips out and they are taking Freedoms. There isnt the same problem on the left, according to the reports ive seen. So they feel forced to leave up the right wing wacko so they dont appear to be pro left. Trump pushed them over the edge, had to take a stand when people are getting killed because of lies he tells. Agree?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-10-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
So because 2-3 guys in their moms basement thinks Trump is still prez, that is relevant How? Ya know many people believe the earth is flat So Fing what? We can both find example of stupid people on both sides. The difference between My side and Yours is. Your side has the Majority filled with Whack-A-Do’s. And they are getting worse. My side has its Share of Whack-A-Dos but the Media (you love) makes you believe every conservative is a Gun Toten, confederate flag wavin, racist. Tump Lover. So please Answer my question. Is the Media & Big Tech bias against conservatives?
I'm a moderate Republican and openly anti-trump. My fear is that Trump-mania extends beyond a few guys in their mom's basement. The GOP is removing their third in command and one of their most conservative voting members because she spoke out against Trump post Jan. 6. They are replacing her with one of the most liberal republicans. The only difference is that the rep from NY did not speak out against Trump. He still has a grip on the party. Loyalty to Trump and failure to support his election claims appear to outweigh conservative voting.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2021, 12:05 PM Reply   
So you believe the Media is NOT bias. Ok then we don’t need to proceed. I do like how you mentioned “Right wing FOX” as being inaccurate. (And yes I agree they lie and slant story’s just as bad if not worse as CNN and all other MSM) So your saying YOUR Media is Accurate & Un Bias & other media is Bias. So what your saying is your fully drinking the Kool Aid. You think Right wing media Lies and left wing media is Honest. Sorry bro, I got bad news. They both lie. And if you don’t think so then sorry don’t know what to say. Enjoy the fairy tales.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
So you believe the Media is NOT bias. Ok then we don’t need to proceed. I do like how you mentioned “Right wing FOX” as being inaccurate. (And yes I agree they lie and slant story’s just as bad if not worse as CNN and all other MSM) So your saying YOUR Media is Accurate & Un Bias & other media is Bias. So what your saying is your fully drinking the Kool Aid. You think Right wing media Lies and left wing media is Honest. Sorry bro, I got bad news. They both lie. And if you don’t think so then sorry don’t know what to say. Enjoy the fairy tales.
I dont need to make the claim re FOX, its irrefutable. Just read thru their Wiki. It is why Murdoch started it," to appeal to a conservative audience"
Fox News
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News, officially Fox News Channel, abbreviated FNC and commonly known as Fox, is an American multinational conservative[2][3][4][5] cable news television channel based in New York City. It is owned by Fox News Media, which itself is owned by the Fox Corporation.[6] The channel broadcasts primarily from studios at 1211 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan. Fox News provides service to 86 countries and overseas territories worldwide,[7] with international broadcasts featuring Fox Extra segments during ad breaks.[8]

The channel was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch to appeal to a conservative audience, hiring former Republican media consultant and CNBC executive Roger Ailes as its founding CEO.[9][10] It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers.[11] Fox News grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the dominant subscription news network in the U.S.[12] As of September 2018, approximately 87,118,000 U.S. households (90.8% of television subscribers) received Fox News.[13] In 2019, Fox News was the top-rated cable network, averaging 2.5 million viewers.[14][15][16] Murdoch is the current executive chairman and Suzanne Scott is the CEO.[17][18]

Fox News has been described as practicing biased reporting in favor of the Republican Party, its politicians, and conservative causes while portraying the Democratic Party in a negative light.[19][20][21][22][23] Critics have cited the channel as detrimental to the integrity of news overall.[24][25] Fox News' official position is that its news reporting operates independently of its opinion and commentary programming, and it has denied bias in its news reporting, although former employees have stated that Fox ordered them to "slant the news in favor of conservatives".[26][27] During the presidency of Donald Trump, observers said there was a pronounced tendency of the Fox News Channel to serve as a "mouthpiece" for the administration, providing "propaganda" and a "feedback loop" for Trump, with scholars suggesting that the channel came to resemble a form of state TV.[28][29]

I dont watch CNN or MSNBC....but i have not seen reporting they are lying on the regular like FOX, Newsmaxx, OANN . Im not drinking their kool-aid at all.

Just so i know when i see it...What are the lies those lefty stations are pushing?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
My contributions are littered with facts and reasoned thought. Yours, feckless opinion, whining and BS.
When one fails to respond to facts its typically because they base their opinion on emotion. You are a little too emotional recently. Buck up Susie.
Thanks to your drug addled mind, your thoughts really are littered... with the side effects of drugs. You also can’t generate an original thought or saying to save your stupid life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
So you believe the Media is NOT bias. Ok then we don’t need to proceed. I do like how you mentioned “Right wing FOX” as being inaccurate. (And yes I agree they lie and slant story’s just as bad if not worse as CNN and all other MSM) So your saying YOUR Media is Accurate & Un Bias & other media is Bias. So what your saying is your fully drinking the Kool Aid. You think Right wing media Lies and left wing media is Honest. Sorry bro, I got bad news. They both lie. And if you don’t think so then sorry don’t know what to say. Enjoy the fairy tales.
He has stated more than once that he believes the MSM and doesn’t believe they are biased.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Thanks to your drug addled mind, your thoughts really are littered... with the side effects of drugs. You also can’t generate an original thought or saying to save your stupid life.
You cant make a rational response to a single post. All you do is get emotional and make personal attack's. You re asking for an "Incomplete" mister. Please reread the questions and respond with facts or prepare to go back to 7th grade. Last warning.
Help Grant out. What are the lefty stations lying about? or you wanna stick with the cameltoe posts? Child.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I dont need to make the claim re FOX, its irrefutable. Just read thru their Wiki. It is why Murdoch started it," to appeal to a conservative audience"
Fox News
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News, officially Fox News Channel, abbreviated FNC and commonly known as Fox, is an American multinational conservative[2][3][4][5] cable news television channel based in New York City. It is owned by Fox News Media, which itself is owned by the Fox Corporation.[6] The channel broadcasts primarily from studios at 1211 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan. Fox News provides service to 86 countries and overseas territories worldwide,[7] with international broadcasts featuring Fox Extra segments during ad breaks.[8]

The channel was created by Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch to appeal to a conservative audience, hiring former Republican media consultant and CNBC executive Roger Ailes as its founding CEO.[9][10] It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers.[11] Fox News grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the dominant subscription news network in the U.S.[12] As of September 2018, approximately 87,118,000 U.S. households (90.8% of television subscribers) received Fox News.[13] In 2019, Fox News was the top-rated cable network, averaging 2.5 million viewers.[14][15][16] Murdoch is the current executive chairman and Suzanne Scott is the CEO.[17][18]

Fox News has been described as practicing biased reporting in favor of the Republican Party, its politicians, and conservative causes while portraying the Democratic Party in a negative light.[19][20][21][22][23] Critics have cited the channel as detrimental to the integrity of news overall.[24][25] Fox News' official position is that its news reporting operates independently of its opinion and commentary programming, and it has denied bias in its news reporting, although former employees have stated that Fox ordered them to "slant the news in favor of conservatives".[26][27] During the presidency of Donald Trump, observers said there was a pronounced tendency of the Fox News Channel to serve as a "mouthpiece" for the administration, providing "propaganda" and a "feedback loop" for Trump, with scholars suggesting that the channel came to resemble a form of state TV.[28][29]

I dont watch CNN or MSNBC....but i have not seen reporting they are lying on the regular like FOX, Newsmaxx, OANN . Im not drinking their kool-aid at all.

Just so i know when i see it...What are the lies those lefty stations are pushing?
What you knowingly and dishonestly fail to reveal is the FACT that Fox didn’t just create itself. It was made in a vacuum created by the chronically lying MSM. People were tired of being lied to day in and day out by dishonest MSM journalists, anchors, producers and networks. Rush was the first well-known person to call the MSM what they were and they hated him for exposing them. Had your MSM been honest in reporting, Fox would’ve never made it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You cant make a rational response to a single post. All you do is get emotional and make personal attack's. You re asking for an "Incomplete" mister. Please reread the questions and respond with facts or prepare to go back to 7th grade. Last warning.
Help Grant out. What are the lefty stations lying about? or you wanna stick with the cameltoe posts? Child.
...and you can’t say anything that’s even slightly interesting or original. You’re so lazy, you even parrot me. That’s why I refuse to respond like you want me to. You don’t think. You recite your party’s lines. There’s no flavor in what you say or how you say it. You’re not relatable. Like I’ve said before, I know you got beat up in school a lot.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What you knowingly and dishonestly fail to reveal is the FACT that Fox didn’t just create itself. It was made in a vacuum created by the chronically lying MSM. People were tired of being lied to day in and day out by dishonest MSM journalists, anchors, producers and networks. Rush was the first well-known person to call the MSM what they were and they hated him for exposing them. Had your MSM been honest in reporting, Fox would’ve never made it.
I didnt state much about FOX, i just C/P the wiki. The fact is Murdoch, created the channel for conservatives. When that channel gets sued for their content its a safe bet they are a biased source. Do i need to re-write info from one of Tuckers lawsuits? Judge Jeanies? Ingrahams? Didnt Dominion Voting sue them for billions? Not sure america hated rush because he "exposed" them. I dont think they appreciated the BS lies and rhetoric.
Saying that MSM is dishonest is a statement. To make a point one would drive home the statement with facts. What is the MSM lying about?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didnt state much about FOX, i just C/P the wiki. The fact is Murdoch, created the channel for conservatives. When that channel gets sued for their content its a safe bet they are a biased source. Do i need to re-write info from one of Tuckers lawsuits? Judge Jeanies? Ingrahams? Didnt Dominion Voting sue them for billions? Not sure america hated rush because he "exposed" them. I dont think they appreciated the BS lies and rhetoric.
Saying that MSM is dishonest is a statement. To make a point one would drive home the statement with facts. What is the MSM lying about?
You are so far gone, so dishonest and straight up boring that you’re not worth responding to in a serious way. Big yawn.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2021, 3:14 PM Reply   
FYI, How a discussion works.
One person makes a statement, they explain why they believe said statement and offer credible evidence backing the statement.
Others chime in to give evidence refuting statement or agree and further the thought with other credible sources or evidence.
You just make personal attacks, post FOX links and generally act lake an A-hole. AKA, flailing. Go away.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-10-2021, 7:08 PM Reply   
Biden gets a better approval rating than Trump ever got!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-10-2021, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Anyone who's a dim is so... you do the math.
Chit for brains, welcome back!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Biden gets a better approval rating than Trump ever got!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/
Yeah I’m sure everyone believes that poll.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Chit for brains, welcome back!
Coming from the undisputed, least intelligent moron on WW... that’s rich.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
FYI, How a discussion works.
One person makes a statement, they explain why they believe said statement and offer credible evidence backing the statement.
Others chime in to give evidence refuting statement or agree and further the thought with other credible sources or evidence.
You just make personal attacks, post FOX links and generally act lake an A-hole. AKA, flailing. Go away.
Or in your case, one person posts truth about a subject that proves you and your party are morons and then you either change the subject and post some other drivel or virtually say, “look look over here.”
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2021, 8:35 PM Reply   
Anyone that Reads ONLY Fox & Breightbart is JUST AS STUPID as CNN and NBC (inset your media source) you lefty ****tards are so flipping stupid you don’t realiz your watching a Fiction movie called Main Street media. Normal right wingers know Fox is the Ying to the Left wing Yang. You stupid fing Left Tards have All Media.
All Movie’s Hollywood, all Music, all News you keep smelling your own farts and now you think that’s what normal air smells like
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2021, 10:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
FYI, How a discussion works.
One person makes a statement, they explain why they believe said statement and offer credible evidence backing the statement.
Others chime in to give evidence refuting statement or agree and further the thought with other credible sources or evidence.
You just make personal attacks, post FOX links and generally act lake an A-hole. AKA, flailing. Go away.
Yeah? Well, here’s how my favorite discussion in the last year between your side and mine has ended.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoTFS3g7PNI
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-11-2021, 6:34 AM Reply   
Ok speaking of Funny Videos from last year here are 2 the first one is somewhat timely “voter suppression” LOL
https://youtu.be/odB1wWPqSlE

The 2nd one is about the Rich “paying their fair share”
https://youtu.be/talvzN8awLw
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-11-2021, 6:39 AM Reply   
Now when 96SN asked earlier to give him some examples of left wing media telling lies. My question! where do you think the Idiots in the videos above get their news? How do these left-tards become so Mis Informed. They say “the cure for ignorance Is knowledge” but that’s not true when talking to a left tard. You can show them the Science, and un less it aligned with their messed up moral compass they reject the truth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah? Well, here’s how my favorite discussion in the last year between your side and mine has ended.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoTFS3g7PNI
Congratulations, once again posting Russian propaganda. Pawn.
Can you not come up with anything the leftys are lying about?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Now when 96SN asked earlier to give him some examples of left wing media telling lies. My question! where do you think the Idiozy huh. ts in the videos above get their news? How do these left-tards become so Mis Informed. They say “the cure for ignorance Is knowledge” but that’s not true when talking to a left tard. You can show them the Science, and un less it aligned with their messed up moral compass they reject the truth.

You fail to come up with anything leftys are lying about. Cute video's, why not post some Project Veritas dead babies, some Russia TV like mark or some from that majestic Institution Prager "University" tripe, really or Sasha Baron Cohen? Listening to Delta, mark...clearly many people in the country are misinformed to the point of brainwashing. As proof, are you aware of all the laws state governments are working on to Stop the Steal? Was the election stolen Grant? They are doing "re-counts "audits" on an election held last Nov! They are looking for Bamboo fibers with special cameras because the ballots came in from a plane from Asia! How many people really really believe trump is president, that they would attack our own Capitol looking to hang the VP?? I know hard to think Americans are that F'ed up in the head, right? The republicans in congress are about to dump a stone cold republican because she refuses to lie for trump, crazy AF, huh. So the vid means nothing. All those people are not wrong about taxes, theyre just not coherent enough to put it in a sentence. If you would like to make the case the tax rate works and trickle down economics works please do. If you want to point out Lefty lies on MSM, feel free to make your point. None of those Vids are MSM, its all made w/ a strong bias from the get go, isnt it.
Facts matter.
Note, this is pre-Trump tax cuts.
https://americansfortaxfairness.org/...thy-americans/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Unprecedented? like a once in 100 years pandemic? Next.
You have zero evidence of fraud other than the handful of basement dwellers who used their dead mothers info to fraudulently vote for the cheeto jesus. If im wrong, provide some empirical evidence or stfu.
Evidence is the non linear move in voting totals. The math does not lie.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
So, Most blacks are stupid? At least you are in the Right party!
If you listen to you democrats they are. Aren't you the ones going around saying they are too stupid to get id's to vote?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
go figure, Biden approval rating 62%. Thats 20 points more than the previous admin, the party where the leader leads in lawlessness, lies and vengeance. Winning trifecta

But lets talk about trannies in girls sports. Oh my.

In trump world, they had "Infrastructure week" once a month. Tell me about their accomplishments, any of them.

Why are you crying about national debt now??? FYI, reduction in tax receipts increases debt. Note, Biden increasing tax revenue.

The border crisis starts in El Salvador, Guatemala ... Biden is President of the USA. Need a Geography lesson too?
Trump has the exact same tax receipts as Obama.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its trump himself and all kinds of his fans? These arnt fat bois in their mommys basement. They are leaders of Law, industry, faith. Not to mention those leading the Republican party state and national.
Have you seen mypillow guys act?
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ma...e-oval-office/
And this leader, man of the cloth
https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-jeff...-april-1583396
and this leader of industry...
https://www.businessinsider.com/goya...esident-2021-3
If not, explain why the republican party is dumping right winger Liz Cheney. Its because she wont back trumps lies. right?
No worry i didnt bring up gun toters, confederate flag wavers or racists. This just the main stream GQP'ers.

Id be happy to answer the question, but its too broad. ARe you talking about C-Span? FOX? Newsmaxx? Its been proven countless times how inaccurate FOX is. Their lawyers state in court, only a fool would believe what our people (Tucker) say. I mostly catch the evening news on channel 7, I dont notice any bias one way or the other. As far a I know Big Tech is leaning conservative. They find most problems/lies from right leaning authors. If they attempt to mute them the right flips out and they are taking Freedoms. There isnt the same problem on the left, according to the reports ive seen. So they feel forced to leave up the right wing wacko so they dont appear to be pro left. Trump pushed them over the edge, had to take a stand when people are getting killed because of lies he tells. Agree?
Interesting. You name 3 people out of 65 million and paint the whole party. You party is actually trying to make laws for your lunacy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Interesting. You name 3 people out of 65 million and paint the whole party. You party is actually trying to make laws for your lunacy.
Do you need me to name every member of the US senate or House of Reps and state legislatures that not only believe the lie, they are acting on it. Your party is taking a vote tomorrow to eliminate those who refuse to push trumps LIE. There were over 400 arrested SO FAR for that little party on 1/6. Arizona R's doing a recount after 6 months. Georgia new voting laws. TX new voting laws, over 340 across the country. That is not 3 people. Why dont you tell me how many of the 65M think the election was fraudulent? How many think trump is still Prez? Whats that number? Thats the number of lunatics.
Just like Grant and Mark, you fail to say what lefty MSM's are lying about. What law did dems pass "for your lunacy"?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-11-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Evidence is the non linear move in voting totals. The math does not lie.
What does that even mean? What do you mean by non-linear? Because the math supports the fact that Biden won. 60 court cases support the fact that democrats did not even cheat at the state level. What supports the fraud? I don't want a senile old man to be president, but I believe in America and I believe in the system. I may not like the results, but it changes nothing.

Republicans are dead in the water until they can wrap their brains around why they actually lost. Trump alienated the votes he needed to win by attacking them. He lost all independents and lost many moderates. You cannot do that and expect to win.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 12:17 PM Reply   
Hey Delta, explain to me who the lunatics are, please.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do you need me to name every member of the US senate or House of Reps and state legislatures that not only believe the lie, they are acting on it. Your party is taking a vote tomorrow to eliminate those who refuse to push trumps LIE. There were over 400 arrested SO FAR for that little party on 1/6. Arizona R's doing a recount after 6 months. Georgia new voting laws. TX new voting laws, over 340 across the country. That is not 3 people. Why dont you tell me how many of the 65M think the election was fraudulent? How many think trump is still Prez? Whats that number? Thats the number of lunatics.
Just like Grant and Mark, you fail to say what lefty MSM's are lying about. What law did dems pass "for your lunacy"?
They are getting rid of someone who voted with democrats over their lies.

New voting laws come from the legislatures as per the constitutions of the states and not from the judicial branch in which the democrats used to circumvent the constitutions of said states. Thus a fraud. Not a single state had in their constitution that they could mail out ballots to every single person they believed lived in a state. period.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What does that even mean? What do you mean by non-linear? Because the math supports the fact that Biden won. 60 court cases support the fact that democrats did not even cheat at the state level. What supports the fraud? I don't want a senile old man to be president, but I believe in America and I believe in the system. I may not like the results, but it changes nothing.

Republicans are dead in the water until they can wrap their brains around why they actually lost. Trump alienated the votes he needed to win by attacking them. He lost all independents and lost many moderates. You cannot do that and expect to win.
already posted if for you.

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They are getting rid of someone who voted with democrats over their lies.

New voting laws come from the legislatures as per the constitutions of the states and not from the judicial branch in which the democrats used to circumvent the constitutions of said states. Thus a fraud. Not a single state had in their constitution that they could mail out ballots to every single person they believed lived in a state. period.
What lie?
All she is saying is trump lost the election fair and square, there was no fraud and trump caused the 1/6 insurrection.
What lie?

Did you read the article. They are claiming with no evidence the election is invalid AND that they should be appointed to the now empty seats so they can appoint any winner they feel like. Where is this clause in the constitution? Maybe i missed it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What does that even mean? What do you mean by non-linear? Because the math supports the fact that Biden won. 60 court cases support the fact that democrats did not even cheat at the state level. What supports the fraud? I don't want a senile old man to be president, but I believe in America and I believe in the system. I may not like the results, but it changes nothing.

Republicans are dead in the water until they can wrap their brains around why they actually lost. Trump alienated the votes he needed to win by attacking them. He lost all independents and lost many moderates. You cannot do that and expect to win.
It is sheep like you that do not understand the underhandedness the demorats are using to destroy our democracy. We only lost due to fraud and manipulation. You don't come up with 10s of millions of additional votes in one election. Just does not happen. it happened because demorats manipulated the system. Of course you can not find fraud. Who do you think was counting and match signatures by the thousands at 3 am? You really think those people cared? They were simply trying to get through the process.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What lie?
All she is saying is trump lost the election fair and square, there was no fraud and trump caused the 1/6 insurrection.
What lie?

Did you read the article. They are claiming with no evidence the election is invalid AND that they should be appointed to the now empty seats so they can appoint any winner they feel like. Where is this clause in the constitution? Maybe i missed it?
We all know that both of your democrat stunts were based on lies. Pure political stunts and the favor is going to be paid back in full.

Don't care about your article. I told you as soon as it came out that they changed the election laws through democrats lawsuits that the election will be seen as a fraud even before the election was held. Nothing that has been said changes my mind. The fact that there is this miraculous 10's of millions of new votes simply reinforces my opinion.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey Delta, explain to me who the lunatics are, please.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
I am going to say you are the lunatic. Yet again posting an article that has no facts. now they can not even contain their lies. Anonymous voters? You are really quoting a God D$mn article that in the first line states Anonymous Voters and then proceeds to tell us about these so called anonymous voters and what they think? Those anonymous voters could be you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We all know that both of your democrat stunts were based on lies. Pure political stunts and the favor is going to be paid back in full.

Don't care about your article. I told you as soon as it came out that they changed the election laws through democrats lawsuits that the election will be seen as a fraud even before the election was held. Nothing that has been said changes my mind. The fact that there is this miraculous 10's of millions of new votes simply reinforces my opinion.
What stunts?
There was a pandemic, a once in over 100 year pandemic where virus is spread thru the air. They made rules so it would be healthier for ALL voters to vote by mail. Not so that only Dems could do it. How does mail in help Dems more than R's? All can vote. 600,000 dead proves it was an excellent decision. Voting by mail is done in most states all the time w/o issue, as was the case in 2020. So far there have been 16 verified events of fraud for the 2020 election, most were Republicans voting for trump on their dead mothers vote. You and your party have zero evidence of any funny business, your aluminum hat is way too tight, or you are a complete nutjob. There is zero evidence of 10s of millions of new votes. Face it, more people showed up to remove trump than showed up in any election in the past. Its called democracy. More people voting is the goal of democracy, thats a good thing. When you get the result most people want, its a successful election. When minority rules its a bad thing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am going to say you are the lunatic. Yet again posting an article that has no facts. now they can not even contain their lies. Anonymous voters? You are really quoting a God D$mn article that in the first line states Anonymous Voters and then proceeds to tell us about these so called anonymous voters and what they think? Those anonymous voters could be you.
Thats the gist, thats why they are Fing crazy. Un named people want to make the 2020 election invalid and replace sitting reps with the "unnamed" group. It is a group of nutjobs just like you. They are Republicans trying to invalidate an election with zero evidence. Just like you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats the gist, thats why they are Fing crazy. Un named people want to make the 2020 election invalid and replace sitting reps with the "unnamed" group. It is a group of nutjobs just like you. They are Republicans trying to invalidate an election with zero evidence. Just like you.
I am living with the results, but I am calling a spade a spade. I certainly do not respect the lunatic policies the left is pushing.

You do know that when the leftist media goes to "unnamed" people it is a straw man where they make up a fictitious group and then write an article against it. Then another leftest outlet will cite that fictitious article and make a talk show about it. Then from their they will spawn another set of made up talking points. They did the exact thing with Trump's health and did it on more than one occasion. It is their standard operations. Even old Harry Reid did this in office all the time. He would simply say he heard such and such and then put out talking points about something that was made up by his talking group.

Your so called "Republicans" are more than likely democrats who are saying they heard Republicans talk about this thus a false story is born like usual.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-11-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats the gist, thats why they are Fing crazy. Un named people want to make the 2020 election invalid and replace sitting reps with the "unnamed" group. It is a group of nutjobs just like you. They are Republicans trying to invalidate an election with zero evidence. Just like you.
And here you have it. You calling sane middle of the road people "nutjobs". You are the one with Trump living in your head daily. Someone who had this fictitious beef with Trump even before he was president like he scammed you out of some real estate deal or something.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2021, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am living with the results, but I am calling a spade a spade. I certainly do not respect the lunatic policies the left is pushing.

You do know that when the leftist media goes to "unnamed" people it is a straw man where they make up a fictitious group and then write an article against it. Then another leftest outlet will cite that fictitious article and make a talk show about it. Then from their they will spawn another set of made up talking points. They did the exact thing with Trump's health and did it on more than one occasion. It is their standard operations. Even old Harry Reid did this in office all the time. He would simply say he heard such and such and then put out talking points about something that was made up by his talking group.

Your so called "Republicans" are more than likely democrats who are saying they heard Republicans talk about this thus a false story is born like usual.
You are missing the big picture. The 20 republicans that filed the lawsuit are trying to hide their identities. The lawsuit that was filed has only their initials. Media isnt the issue. Im not concerned, a judge will soon dismiss the case. The point is Republicans are whackjobs trying these dumb suits. Trumps attys filed 62 lawsuits after the election, again everyone dismissed or lost by the trump group. They have zero facts. The suit was filed, democrats are not making it up, heck, they couldnt make this up if the had an acid trip. Read it if you dont believe me, google it, get to the bottom, tell me im wrong.
The only guy using that language was trump...Many people are saying= no one is saying.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jen-p...b05bee44ca3fd0
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-12-2021, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
already posted if for you.

Your Stupid chart shows NOTHING but what is does show is that there are more democrats voting IN EVERY presidential election than republicans! This simply is Not true, Californians have voted for Republicans Just as much as Democrats in the past, but you chart doesn't show it, it's just a BS chart!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-12-2021, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is sheep like you that do not understand the underhandedness the demorats are using to destroy our democracy. We only lost due to fraud and manipulation. You don't come up with 10s of millions of additional votes in one election. Just does not happen. it happened because demorats manipulated the system. Of course you can not find fraud. Who do you think was counting and match signatures by the thousands at 3 am? You really think those people cared? They were simply trying to get through the process.
Your chart shows that something happened in 2010 that obviously changed the minds of many people around 2010....What could that be? That is when Republican decided to elevate their base (you know, votes they already had) and started sticking it to anyone that does not march in rhythm with the drum. Don't call me a sheep as you are being lead off a cliff.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And here you have it. You calling sane middle of the road people "nutjobs". You are the one with Trump living in your head daily. Someone who had this fictitious beef with Trump even before he was president like he scammed you out of some real estate deal or something.
The group displays an excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, or debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and its members (e.g., the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

The group has a polarized, us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

The leader is not accountable to any authorities

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group

The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and control members. Often this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

The group is preoccupied with making money.

Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave—or even consider leaving—the group.

These are the hallmarks of a cult. GOP hits every single one. They are, quite literally, a cult. We need to stop brushing it aside as "these dumbasses at it again".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Q follower Marj Taylor Greene is fine.

Pedophile Matt Gaetz is fine.

But Liz Cheny (reliable conservative voter) spoke out against the dear leader and was immediately ousted. The only values they have left is fealty to the cult of personality.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Your Stupid chart shows NOTHING but what is does show is that there are more democrats voting IN EVERY presidential election than republicans! This simply is Not true, Californians have voted for Republicans Just as much as Democrats in the past, but you chart doesn't show it, it's just a BS chart!
While I agree on dems and Repubs voting for president, this is direct numbers from the vote totals. What you do see is the quick rise in democrat vote totals. This correlates to the times where they added illegals were able to get drivers licenses. Then they added motor voter registration for voting. Then right after that, they added vote harvesting laws. Then the biggy is sending out millions of ballots to every person in kalifornia. That is where you got a plus 2 million vote total jump for democrats in one elections. Funny, republican vote total gains moved at the same historic linear rate. Democrats jump in non-linear happened directly to all these voter changes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The group displays an excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, or debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).

The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and its members (e.g., the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

The group has a polarized, us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

The leader is not accountable to any authorities

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group

The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and control members. Often this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.

Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.

The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

The group is preoccupied with making money.

Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.

The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave—or even consider leaving—the group.

These are the hallmarks of a cult. GOP hits every single one. They are, quite literally, a cult. We need to stop brushing it aside as "these dumbasses at it again".
You literally just described yourself and the democrat party.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:06 AM Reply   
As a matter of undeniable fact.
You can not be honest, you must swear an oath to lie. Even if the lie is so audacious that virtually no one really believes it.
These are requirements to be a Republican in 2021.
Republicans are i a circle jerk with themselves and they are playing with a loaded revolver.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Your chart shows that something happened in 2010 that obviously changed the minds of many people around 2010....What could that be? That is when Republican decided to elevate their base (you know, votes they already had) and started sticking it to anyone that does not march in rhythm with the drum. Don't call me a sheep as you are being lead off a cliff.
Wrong o fluffy. You just don't manufacture extra votes. The population just does not simply rise unless that population was not allowed to vote before. These vote totals correlate to giving illegals drivers licenses, motor voter registration, making ballot harvesting legal, and then finally sending ballots to every single person in california with no idea if they even exist anymore or legal status. Kalifornia purposely hides people who are illegal and makes it so you can not tell the difference from a legal standpoint. They get free education and free medical via the state ran medical insurance programs. The state is is a self admitted sanctuary state.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
As a matter of undeniable fact.
You can not be honest, you must swear an oath to lie. Even if the lie is so audacious that virtually no one really believes it.
These are requirements to be a Republican in 2021.
Republicans are i a circle jerk with themselves and they are playing with a loaded revolver.
Yet, you lie every day on this board. I am not the one who defends murderers, thieves, liars like you democrats do. You don't defend them, because people don't defend what they are. They simply live it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
As a matter of undeniable fact.
You can not be honest, you must swear an oath to lie. Even if the lie is so audacious that virtually no one really believes it.
These are requirements to be a Republican in 2021.
Republicans are i a circle jerk with themselves and they are playing with a loaded revolver.
You want to talk about your so called claim that kalifornia has a $75 billion surplus based on the great job Newsome has done? We can talk about that lie if you want to be current and up to date about lies.
how about the lie of Russia gate if we want to go to your constant 3 years of lying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are missing the big picture. The 20 republicans that filed the lawsuit are trying to hide their identities. The lawsuit that was filed has only their initials. Media isnt the issue. Im not concerned, a judge will soon dismiss the case. The point is Republicans are whackjobs trying these dumb suits. Trumps attys filed 62 lawsuits after the election, again everyone dismissed or lost by the trump group. They have zero facts. The suit was filed, democrats are not making it up, heck, they couldnt make this up if the had an acid trip. Read it if you dont believe me, google it, get to the bottom, tell me im wrong.
The only guy using that language was trump...Many people are saying= no one is saying.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jen-p...b05bee44ca3fd0
Then you link to the huffington post? They are huffing stuff alright.

The articles is not even what you are talking about. It is how bidens mouth piece would not answer a question because she demanded to know who was asking instead of just answering the questions. The questions are obviously ones she does not want to answer, so she goes on a strawman attack.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 05-12-2021 at 9:19 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yet, you lie every day on this board. I am not the one who defends murderers, thieves, liars like you democrats do. You don't defend them, because people don't defend what they are. They simply live it.
Great, point out my "lie". You fools have said this a dozen times. Each time you, mark each flail. Im not a liar. Daily I point out your lies. Liz Cheney wasnt willing to lie. What happened to her?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then you link to the huffington post? They are huffing stuff alright.
FOX off.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
This guy, a fine republican? Do another act of support for him like last time we brought him up. Did they hold a vote on removing him? Is child sex trafficing a new business model for the GQP?
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/s...x-and-do-drugs
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Great, point out my "lie". You fools have said this a dozen times. Each time you, mark each flail. Im not a liar. Daily I point out your lies. Liz Cheney wasnt willing to lie. What happened to her?
So we are not going to talk about the so called $75 billion surplus which was really a $20 billion deficit due to Newsomes policies of shutting down the economy on all fronts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
This guy, a fine republican? Do another act of support for him like last time we brought him up. Did they hold a vote on removing him? Is child sex trafficing a new business model for the GQP?
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/s...x-and-do-drugs
We all know about your democrat buddies accusations. Heard about them with full media support for almost 4 years. We all know how they work out. Ol Liz as a leader in the party should have been more careful to not go against the party especially when the commiecrats continuously perform dangerous stunts of impeachment. We will get even for that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So we are not going to talk about the so called $75 billion surplus which was really a $20 billion deficit due to Newsomes policies of shutting down the economy on all fronts.
Its really a $20B deficit, wow, had no idea. Where does this empirical evidence come from? I call BS. I think you just might be LYING again. Prove me wrong.
If you can, let me know also how the recall of Newsome is going. You voting for the GOP tranny? Clown show.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Also found out about your supposed lawsuit against Foxnews. That little lie as well. Turns out the lawsuit is against a local Fox affiliate in Maryland. Turns out that the affiliate has actually received 4 prestigious awards for their reporting and the law suit just happened to be filed by democrats to shut down the reporting of their scandals. Turns out the people filing the suit are ol Mosbey. remember her from the Fredy Gray lie? The reason we know so much about it, is the feds have opened a case against her. It also turns out the FCC chairwoman slammed them for wanting the FCC to run cover for the democrat party to shut down reporting on their dishonest activities.

We can talk about this claim of yours if you wish? That was yesterday too. So you want to go after the 2 claims of the last 2 days which is current or do you want to revisit the last 4 years?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We all know about your democrat buddies accusations. Heard about them with full media support for almost 4 years. We all know how they work out. Ol Liz as a leader in the party should have been more careful to not go against the party especially when the commiecrats continuously perform dangerous stunts of impeachment. We will get even for that.
It really sounds like you are standing up for a pedo. Its the DOJ that is investigating this, not a bunch of libs.
You dont seem to understand about Cheney. "Go against party" are you trying to white wash the facts? All she did was refuse to lie. She refused to bend to her knee to bow down to an autocrat.
Not policy, or decency, or effective governance... just blind, obsequious, sycophantic, loyalty.
She stood up for democracy. Hate her policies but I will stand by her side to defend the constitution and rule of law. Stunts of impeachment? Clearly you deep, deep in the cult.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also found out about your supposed lawsuit against Foxnews. That little lie as well. Turns out the lawsuit is against a local Fox affiliate in Maryland. Turns out that the affiliate has actually received 4 prestigious awards for their reporting and the law suit just happened to be filed by democrats to shut down the reporting of their scandals. Turns out the people filing the suit are ol Mosbey. remember her from the Fredy Gray lie? The reason we know so much about it, is the feds have opened a case against her. It also turns out the FCC chairwoman slammed them for wanting the FCC to run cover for the democrat party to shut down reporting on their dishonest activities.

We can talk about this claim of yours if you wish? That was yesterday too. So you want to go after the 2 claims of the last 2 days which is current or do you want to revisit the last 4 years?
Fool, keep pushing lies. ....turms out, you really live in a cult.
Dominion Voting sued FOX, not "democrats".
https://www.npr.org/2021/03/26/98151...ainst-fox-news

Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, saying the network spread false claims that the voting machine company was involved in voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election.

"Fox sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process," according to the lawsuit filed Friday in Delaware. "If this case does not rise to the level of defamation by a broadcaster, then nothing does."

"Fox endorsed, repeated, and broadcast a series of verifiably false yet devastating lies about Dominion," the complaint says, including claims that the company's software manipulated the results of the 2020 vote.

Dominion has also filed defamation lawsuits against Trump ally and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, and Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, lawyers who worked with Trump on his post-election flurry of legal actions. The company is seeking $1.3 billion in damages from each of them.


Next.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its really a $20B deficit, wow, had no idea. Where does this empirical evidence come from? I call BS. I think you just might be LYING again. Prove me wrong.
If you can, let me know also how the recall of Newsome is going. You voting for the GOP tranny? Clown show.
What does the recall have to do with it? you are just a monkey throwing barrels.

March of 2020, Kalifornia received $15.3 billion in stimulus funds from the CARES Act.

December 2020, Kalifornia received 50 billion in stimulus funds - CAL Matters reported

March 2021, Kalifornia received $26 billion in federal funds - From the staes Legislative Analyst Office.

Now newsome is going to use some of the money to pay off the poor and illegals. yes illegals will get $1000 per person. My family..... not so much. Actually none.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Fool, keep pushing lies. ....turms out, you really live in a cult.
Dominion Voting sued FOX, not "democrats".
https://www.npr.org/2021/03/26/98151...ainst-fox-news

Dominion Voting Systems has filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, saying the network spread false claims that the voting machine company was involved in voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election.

"Fox sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process," according to the lawsuit filed Friday in Delaware. "If this case does not rise to the level of defamation by a broadcaster, then nothing does."

"Fox endorsed, repeated, and broadcast a series of verifiably false yet devastating lies about Dominion," the complaint says, including claims that the company's software manipulated the results of the 2020 vote.

Dominion has also filed defamation lawsuits against Trump ally and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, and Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, lawyers who worked with Trump on his post-election flurry of legal actions. The company is seeking $1.3 billion in damages from each of them.


Next.
Lawsuit? So what. You seem to have this issue that if someone accuses someone, it must be true. You have demonstrated this point on numerous occasion over the years. You have the understanding and emotional capacity of politics of that of a twelve year old.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It really sounds like you are standing up for a pedo. Its the DOJ that is investigating this, not a bunch of libs.
You dont seem to understand about Cheney. "Go against party" are you trying to white wash the facts? All she did was refuse to lie. She refused to bend to her knee to bow down to an autocrat.
Not policy, or decency, or effective governance... just blind, obsequious, sycophantic, loyalty.
She stood up for democracy. Hate her policies but I will stand by her side to defend the constitution and rule of law. Stunts of impeachment? Clearly you deep, deep in the cult.
Considering Cheney has voted against Republican positions 37 times in the last 3 years, one would wonder how she would still be a leader in the party. I guess facts don't measure up to your hysteria.

Standing up for democrat positions is not standing up for democracy. As matter of fact with the policies pushed, it is standing up for socialism.

I guess we see how DOJ investigations have been going.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What does the recall have to do with it? you are just a monkey throwing barrels.

March of 2020, Kalifornia received $15.3 billion in stimulus funds from the CARES Act.

December 2020, Kalifornia received 50 billion in stimulus funds - CAL Matters reported

March 2021, Kalifornia received $26 billion in federal funds - From the staes Legislative Analyst Office.

Now newsome is going to use some of the money to pay off the poor and illegals. yes illegals will get $1000 per person. My family..... not so much. Actually none.
Your math sucks as bad as my $6.00 vacuum. You just claimed a $20B deficit, prove it or get into the monkey barrel.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Lawsuit? So what. You seem to have this issue that if someone accuses someone, it must be true. You have demonstrated this point on numerous occasion over the years. You have the understanding and emotional capacity of politics of that of a twelve year old.
What the Actual F. You just finished claiming I lied about the suit. Then you somehow contort your brain into " if someone accuses someone, it must be true." I said FOX, The Krakken and MyPillow guy were all sued for their lies. It is FACT. Your nutjob responses prove your cult status time and time again.
Dont stop, keep posting crazy Chit. Fing entertainment as the republican party implodes over a big fat orange loser. lol
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-12-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What the Actual F. You just finished claiming I lied about the suit. Then you somehow contort your brain into " if someone accuses someone, it must be true." I said FOX, The Krakken and MyPillow guy were all sued for their lies. It is FACT. Your nutjob responses prove your cult status time and time again.
Dont stop, keep posting crazy Chit. Fing entertainment as the republican party implodes over a big fat orange loser. lol
Have no idea who the Krakken is. My Pillow Guy? Seriously. A dude who sells pillows is not the republican party? Really dude. Why don't you just take a picture of someone on the street being white and throw that in with your conspiracies as well.

I see you are ignoring the facts of where $90 billion of federal monies to kalifornia's general fund came from. I see you are ignoring that your demolover newsome is giving American tax payer money to illegals again.

Again. Lawsuits are accusations. In your mind as long as an accusation meets with the story you like to tell, it must be true.

Still interested in where Trump touched you that you came up with this story that you hated him years before he was president and because of this you magically were a Republican that now turned democrat even though you have never once ever had a Republican talking point.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Considering Cheney has voted against Republican positions 37 times in the last 3 years, one would wonder how she would still be a leader in the party. I guess facts don't measure up to your hysteria.

Standing up for democrat positions is not standing up for democracy. As matter of fact with the policies pushed, it is standing up for socialism.

I guess we see how DOJ investigations have been going.
Your clown show is hilarious. look it up. Cheney was a stone cold conservative voting WITH trump like 97% of the time. Stefanic is a 70%er. But.....she is more than happy to lie to the American public. FACT. Do you want me to post their vote record to make you look like a BIGGER Ass?
Get a clue, small "d" democracy is standing up FOR the constitution, law and order. Cheney is the spawn of the devil himself, but she believes in democracy. Apparently, unlike the GQP.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/05/u...-stefanik.html
Ms. Cheney, 54, is a conservative who rarely defected from Mr. Trump’s policy positions in Congress, but she has refused to absolve him or the party of their roles in fomenting the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol with groundless claims of fraud in the 2020 election. Ms. Stefanik, 36, is more moderate and has more often parted ways with Republicans over her years in Congress, but she has emerged recently as one of Mr. Trump’s most vociferous defenders, willing to indulge and even amplify those claims.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:24 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us