Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       08-27-2017, 2:12 PM Reply   
Hey everyone,
I'm still testing my new 2017 Super Air Nautique 210 and i have a hard time reaching a good surf style wave.
I have the NSS system.
I replaced original 300lbs fatsac for 750's as few owners highly suggested me.
Make total 1000lbs in each rear lockers with the hard tanks and 350 in the belly.

It's been couple days now trying to dial it correctly when we're just my wife and me.
When we are a crew never had problem.

So how do you set up your wave when you only have the driver?
I'm surfing regular.

- for skim the wave is always perfect. 10,0 mph, NSS at 0 and a touch of hydrogate depending on the wind.

- surfstyle I've tried so many options and never came with a clean lip.
Tried Every speed couple of minutes between 10,6 to 11,1
Filled all ballast full + 50lbs additional weight in the bow (1000lbs each rear side and 400 belly)
Tried to fill all ballast on the original weight wich is 700 in each rear locker and 350 belly.
Also tried to full the port side and fill 50-60% starboard.

The best wave I get is always with the oem weight, NSS at 0 and hydrogate full vert.
The wave is ok but kind of small and the lip is never clean, putting hydrogate a little bit just make it worst.
Same when I put the NSS at 1 instead of 0.

When I fill 100% all my ballast I think I don't have enough weight in the bow make the wave just too messy. that's why I don't full my 750's + 350 hard tank.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong or I missed something!
And I'm pretty sure I can do something about it. Have a solution to full fill my ballast and capable to have a clean wave.

Thanks a lot!