Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-25-2008, 1:57 PM Reply   
Hey fellow wakeworlders. I just wanted to let those of you who reside in Texas know that my place of employment Sail and Ski Center will be having Shaun Murray, Danny Harf, Gabe Lucas, and another Nautique team rider,(not sure who but they will not be as high of a caliber rider but still a very talented rider),down to do some clinics. The days will be April 12th in Austin and April 13th in San Antonio. The event will have some vendors such as Hyperlite, Ronix, and LF and we will have BBQ provided by Tugs and the riders will also put on some exibition rides. It will be a very fun event and we hope to get a better turn out than the previous years. I remember 2 years ago we did something like this and no body showed so me and my buddy got to spend like 8 hours on the boat with Harf and Watson just riding and surfing and BSing all day, it was sick. Anyways we have a Texas Club that has all the info and if there are any questions please feel free to join the club and ask them there or here and I will do my best to answer the questions. The club is free to join and we will be doing a lot of awesome stuff this year so please keep us in mind. The site is http://www.texaswakeboarders.com/

To sign up simply call the Austin Sail and Ski and reserve a spot, you will be able to choose a boat and a time of day that you would like to ride. You will have to pay in advance but it is to save your spot.

Please don't shoot me down as trying to advertise for free as our club is free and the event, well I would be a dick not to tell you guys about this.

Thanks, Robert R.
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-26-2008, 7:48 AM Reply   
bump, just want to make sure that all the people that could possibly get in on this do so. It will be so fun. watching someone like those guys ride from the boat is so inspiring.

It is free to all of those that want to attend the event just to meet the riders and have some BBQ, chill, and watch the exibition rides. Check it out guys there are still surprisingly quite a few open spots, especially on the Austin day. Thanks guys