Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-30-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
I am looking at 06 210 TE left over 06. What is good pricing for this boat? Boat has many options: TE, 4 Tower speakers with sub and two amps, PP, etc. etc. The only options from looking at the book that it does not have is shower, spinner board racks and bimini.

Any help is much appreciated.
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2006, 5:47 PM Reply   
In another two days that boat will either go up or down in price/demand in my opinion. We are suppose to get wake reviews on the new 210 Nov. 1st. Depending what the outcome of that is, the old 210 and that boat will either be highly sought after being the last of the legend or it will be a thing of the past.

Low 50's is a good price, but high is reasonable. What part of the country are you in and how cold is it there? That should play in to the scenerio too.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-30-2006, 5:54 PM Reply   
I'm in St. Louis and it has been cold (40s) but it was 75 today.
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2006, 6:02 PM Reply   
Are you selling the Tige'?
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-30-2006, 6:06 PM Reply   
"In another two days that boat will either go up or down in price/demand in my opinion."

Way to go out on a limb.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-30-2006, 6:15 PM Reply   
Yep. The Tige is for sale. I have a great dealer here so it is making it hard to get away from a Tige due to personal friendship etc. but from a wake perspective, it is just not what I want. The Tige is a great boat, but I am willing to sacrafice boat size and some of the other nice features for a boat with a better wake.

I am just not sure I really want to speand the $$$ to get the RZ and be stuck with the same wake as my Ve.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-30-2006, 6:24 PM Reply   
you should be able to get pretty good deal since the 06 is a discontinued model... i "heard" dealers got major rebates for selling 06 210's (i dont think they passed on the savings though..)

i not to hip on the stereo since they charge hugh $$$$$ and it is incredibly average.. depending on the trailer, ask your dealer if he'll go 15% above the invoice..
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2006, 8:05 PM Reply   
Jeff,
All I am trying to say is that if the new 210 has a wake worthy of being called a CC SAN 210 then the old model including the '06 will drop in value and demand, however if the new 210's wake is garbage then the old 210 including the '06 will maintain value and demand for some time.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-31-2006, 6:16 AM Reply   
Low to mid 40s is cost including trailer. Good luck getting a CC dealer to sell you one less than 18% over.

(Message edited by woreout on October 31, 2006)
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-31-2006, 6:47 AM Reply   
Not a chance that the old 210 will drop in value and/or demand. Regardless of wakes that come from this day forward, it has been arguably the one that all others are judged against.

Add to that, "most" that ride the new 210 are going to say all the right things. It's great, perfect mix of the old and new...bla..bla..bla. Getting a firm grasp on the general public's feel for the new 210 is not going to be decided in November.

Mark my words. This is going to be the X-Star vs. X-Star/X-2/X-1/whatever they want to call the 205V hull this week all over again. After some time, people really won't have a firm grasp of what boat puts out CC's best wake, but at least they(Correct Craft) took the option of buying one of them away from the consumer....

Oh yea....and there is a 220 out there as well....
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-31-2006, 6:54 AM Reply   
E.J.,
I think that if the new 210 puts out a crummy wake then the old one will be sought after more, this should reallly hold true for a new '06 210.