Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Can you show me the law that give the president the authority to make people mask up? I will wait for your answer.
You have been parroting this since covid began. Somehow Biden as president has used his office to push masking and vaccinations. He is sending federal volunteers going door to door into the Red states where their Governors are covid apologists. He has no power, yet still trying to get shots in arms where covid is out of control, hospitals over run, Federal field hospitals being built. Federal drs. and nurses being sent to help the over run hospitals. They even help those infected wearing their "Dont Fauci my Florida" T-shirts. Whats really funny is as these people are dying, they beg for vaccines.
How many more antivaxxers need to die? two big time antivax right wing radio personalities have died in the last 2 weeks. Biden doesnt have to worry about THOSE guys anymore.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have been parroting this since covid began. Somehow Biden as president has used his office to push masking and vaccinations. He is sending federal volunteers going door to door into the Red states where their Governors are covid apologists. He has no power, yet still trying to get shots in arms where covid is out of control, hospitals over run, Federal field hospitals being built. Federal drs. and nurses being sent to help the over run hospitals. They even help those infected wearing their "Dont Fauci my Florida" T-shirts. Whats really funny is as these people are dying, they beg for vaccines.
How many more antivaxxers need to die? two big time antivax right wing radio personalities have died in the last 2 weeks. Biden doesnt have to worry about THOSE guys anymore.
And there you go with your sudden lie. The "push" is not a legal mandate. PERIOD

In the mean time we have the very video in this forum of biden and harris to not trust the vaccines.

Trump sent hospital ships to NY and kalifornia but they were rejected because Trump sent them.

just stop with your bull S$%T
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
And there you go with your sudden lie. The "push" is not a legal mandate. PERIOD

In the mean time we have the very video in this forum of biden and harris to not trust the vaccines.

Trump sent hospital ships to NY and kalifornia but they were rejected because Trump sent them.

just stop with your bull S$%T
Its called doing something. Trump had the same rules and over 600,000 dead. Now we have vaccines and the people who live in red states are suffering, dying because their choice of media keeps telling them to question the vaccines. Please post a vid of Harris or Biden sayiing they dont trust vaccines, AFTER we actually had vaccines. Pre vaccine shows nothing, Biden a private citizen, Harris A US Senator. Yes, he sent the ship, turns out we masked up and did not need them. Thats a win for Newsome. Who does need them? Who is begging for help?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its called doing something. Trump had the same rules and over 600,000 dead. Now we have vaccines and the people who live in red states are suffering, dying because their choice of media keeps telling them to question the vaccines. Please post a vid of Harris or Biden sayiing they dont trust vaccines, AFTER we actually had vaccines. Pre vaccine shows nothing, Biden a private citizen, Harris A US Senator. Yes, he sent the ship, turns out we masked up and did not need them. Thats a win for Newsome. Who does need them? Who is begging for help?

Doing something? You mean going authoritarian and trying to drum up hatred for a political part because you and the media are trying to blame them for the delta variant? Just like you said with Trump. Biden is the president. This is his issue. Can you show me where he has the authority to make governors do anything? I have heard about a federal employee mandate. Trying to figure out where is his state mandate?

We literally posted the freaking video of them saying it. It does not matter that it was after the vaccine. So when were they telling the truth? Was it before they were elected or was it after they were elected? The vaccine was out before Trump left office.

So you admit that Trump was legal in going after Biden the private citizen about his boys ties to Ukriane? Being a private citizen and all, it should not matter. Glad you cleared that up.

Sounds like you are the one begging for help.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 08-12-2021 at 2:55 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Doing something? You mean going authoritarian and trying to drum up hatred for a political part because you and the media are trying to blame them for the delta variant? Just like you said with Trump. Biden is the president. This is his issue. Can you show me where he has the authority to make governors do anything? I have heard about a federal employee mandate. Trying to figure out where is his state mandate?

We literally posted the freaking video of them saying it. It does not matter that it was after the vaccine. So when were they telling the truth? Was it before they were elected or was it after they were elected? The vaccine was out before Trump left office.

So you admit that Trump was legal in going after Biden the private citizen about his boys ties to Ukriane? Being a private citizen and all, it should not matter. Glad you cleared that up.

Sounds like you are the one begging for help.
Pick a position flipflopper. Either he is mandating, Authoritarian, or he is pushing, using the power of his office to make progress. And he is making progress. Succeeding w/o the help of any R state governors. Actually Biden did tell Desantis and the dude in a stroller in TX to "get out of the way". Only because what he has done in florida/TX assists covid, aka anti mask mandates. There was that 80,000 expired vaccines in Arkansas they had to throw away too. Seems a waste. Perhaps instead of begging antivaxers to get the shot we should give them away to Mexico or any other country that would love to have them. Good idea?
It 100% matters if we had no vaccine at the time, its a hypothetical question. Unlike republicans who are still questioning vaccinations and mask wearing after having them for 7 months. Funny how trump pumped the vaccines non-stop during the campaign...then he lost the election and all he has done is lie about that and zero on Covid. Even while he was still in office.
Dont you pay attn to your own BS?
No, trump was in the wrong, thats why he was impeached. You cant ask foreign govts for dirt on your political opponent, rules are clear. Nope, the Govs with an (R) behind their name are begging for help due to their inept practices. They were presented the facts about covid, best practices explained and recc., they were warned there would be consequences for their rules, they refused, now Americans pay the price for dumb**** republican stupidity.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yea that’s the difference. Biden and company are trying to run the country like communist tyrant nation. Leaving covid policy to states and cities is the proper way. 1 cookie cutter forced national policy isn’t the answer. Sending the arm of the government door to door…….well mine as well start some camps and put all the vaccinated and mask wearers in those camps for their safety. More with our fear mongoring nonsense. Touting communist ideas shows wxactly why you should triple layer in your basement
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-13-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Yea that’s the difference. Biden and company are trying to run the country like communist tyrant nation. Leaving covid policy to states and cities is the proper way. 1 cookie cutter forced national policy isn’t the answer. Sending the arm of the government door to door…….well mine as well start some camps and put all the vaccinated and mask wearers in those camps for their safety. More with our fear mongoring nonsense. Touting communist ideas shows wxactly why you should triple layer in your basement
What you just posted is fear mongering nonsense. Comparing things you don't like to communism is always a bad look.

I do agree that it should be up to the states/local over federal personally. But that is one of the oldest arguments in US history not the invasion of communism.

I think that Desanits is picking the wrong fight against the wrong foe and he will be long off the table by the time 2024 rolls around. He is making a big gamble. If it works, he will be a hero, but it hasn't worked yet.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What you just posted is fear mongering nonsense. Comparing things you don't like to communism is always a bad look.

I do agree that it should be up to the states/local over federal personally. But that is one of the oldest arguments in US history not the invasion of communism.

I think that Desanits is picking the wrong fight against the wrong foe and he will be long off the table by the time 2024 rolls around. He is making a big gamble. If it works, he will be a hero, but it hasn't worked yet.
His national mandates and now soon to be .marching orders to go door to door are pretty much right in or with the way a communist government operates. Of course we are not. A communist country at the moment .We are still hanging on while the extreme leftists keep trying to move in that direction with policy and rhetoric.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I really dont think the US of A is communist and either do you. You just cant think of a different way to bash Biden. You cant stand that he beat trump. He is doing all he can to get shots in arms because thats how WE as a country beat covid. Did you call your mom a tyrant commie when she made you eat your vegetables and clear your plate? Biden has to treat the uneducated best he can. Thats why he sends out people to educate the uneducated on the benefits of the vaccines. He cant leave it to states when we have governors making anti mask mandates, not allowing masks indoors or at schools. Having low vax counts and not caring. Biden isnt stupid, he knows that their approach only gives covid an assist to mutate again. Why dont you grow up and get on the winning team? Does it say PROTECT and SERVE on your vehicle? because you are doing neither.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I really dont think the US of A is communist and either do you. You just cant think of a different way to bash Biden. You cant stand that he beat trump. He is doing all he can to get shots in arms because thats how WE as a country beat covid. Did you call your mom a tyrant commie when she made you eat your vegetables and clear your plate? Biden has to treat the uneducated best he can. Thats why he sends out people to educate the uneducated on the benefits of the vaccines. He cant leave it to states when we have governors making anti mask mandates, not allowing masks indoors or at schools. Having low vax counts and not caring. Biden isnt stupid, he knows that their approach only gives covid an assist to mutate again. Why dont you grow up and get on the winning team? Does it say PROTECT and SERVE on your vehicle? because you are doing neither.
If you think Biden and company know what’s best for each state you’re even more mentally retarded than I give you credit for. The guy can’t even take care of himself. The biggest problem you have is we are not going to beat covid. It’s here to last and you need to learn how to live through it instead of trembling in fear as you step off your front porch. Just have him keep printing free money and giving out the biggest amounts of money in recent decades. That’ll fix everything. Triple mask up and don’t leave the house.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2021, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you think Biden and company know what’s best for each state you’re even more mentally retarded than I give you credit for. The guy can’t even take care of himself. The biggest problem you have is we are not going to beat covid. It’s here to last and you need to learn how to live through it instead of trembling in fear as you step off your front porch. Just have him keep printing free money and giving out the biggest amounts of money in recent decades. That’ll fix everything. Triple mask up and don’t leave the house.
Where do you get the idea that people who get vaccinated and wear masks act in fear? They are just using common sense, doing the right thing. I guess that strikes fear in you for some reason, you cant stop saying it.

Quote:
His national mandates and now soon to be .marching orders to go door to door are pretty much right in or with the way a communist government operates. Of course we are not. A communist country at the moment .We are still hanging on while the extreme leftists keep trying to move in that direction with policy and rhetoric.
Its already underway. There are volunteers out now in Miss, Alabama..., generally the south where the lowest vaccinations in the country are. They are educating the unvaccinated. IMO, its nothing like communist governments. The goal is to keep as many people alive as possible. Why does that upset you? Who is making you so afraid?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 9:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where do you get the idea that people who get vaccinated and wear masks act in fear? They are just using common sense, doing the right thing. I guess that strikes fear in you for some reason, you cant stop saying it.

Its already underway. There are volunteers out now in Miss, Alabama..., generally the south where the lowest vaccinations in the country are. They are educating the unvaccinated. IMO, its nothing like communist governments. The goal is to keep as many people alive as possible. Why does that upset you? Who is making you so afraid?
Are you kidding me!??! You ONLY act in fear. It’s you and your MSM’s favorite thing to do. Gotta squeeze every last drop out of the populace and keep squeezing daily with half-true stats that support your narrative while ignoring the whole truth. You hide the power grab by saying it’s best for everyone. Meanwhile, everyone knows you’re full of 95sn.

PS, you still can’t refute a single word of the video I posted. Loser!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 9:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Are you kidding me!??! You ONLY act in fear. It’s you and your MSM’s favorite thing to do. Gotta squeeze every last drop out of the populace and keep squeezing daily with half-true stats that support your narrative while ignoring the whole truth. You hide the power grab by saying it’s best for everyone. Meanwhile, everyone knows you’re full of 95sn.

In fact, you know better than to challenge that truth. The truth that shuts you up and pimp slaps you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:

I have my shots, eliminates fear. You are the chicken, running around screaming BROWNSHIRTS!!. You are the one with multiple family members suffering from a virus, following your ideals. My family, who are all vaxxed is untouched, what a surprise. How does that happen? Who is pushing half truths now?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 9:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

So, in other words, the spooks are going door to door telling people “they need to do what they’re told” and that “it’s good for them.” Hey, do you Brown Shirts get your laundry done for free by the newly converted?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, in other words, the spooks are going door to door telling people “they need to do what they’re told” and that “it’s good for them.” Hey, do you Brown Shirts get your laundry done for free by the newly converted?
Im pretty sure they just explain the facts. If you dont get vaccinated, good chance you will get sick, perhaps hospitalized, maybe die if you have health conditions. Plus, you will also get your family sick, its highly contagious. Anyone in the family have health conditions? Yeah, good chance it will kill them or give long term health problems. Is that what you want? OR Get vaccinated and probably not get covid, if you do it will be significantly less deadly, probably wont go to a hospital, most likely not die. Pretty simple, which would you choose. The shots are over 90% effective. No shot? not so much. But yes, its good for them. Also good for their family. Also good for close friends. Also good for their community. Also good for their state, country. Seems reasonable.
Hey!, whats up with the Brownshirt comments? Over react much? Good little parrot, heres a cracker.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-15-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biden should send he boobs to NY and get the 70% of minorites, age 12 to 45 vaccinated. oh, those are democrats, not republicans