Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-02-2021, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
What do you mean? they shot 10 people! That is a MASS SHOOTING. I have yet to hear anything about gun control from this one. Maybe its coming.
It was a joke. Try to keep up. Serious now: What SHOULD come from this is a new commitment to tackle a burgeoning gang explosion.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-02-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Well for starters the leftist media mogul CNBC
CNBC is a business news outlet and is definitely not "leftist," unless the definition of leftist has changed to capitalist.

They've got very good reporting on covid and frequently have former fda commissioner / phizer board member Dr. Scott Gottllieb on their morning show. Spread of covid is quite important to the business community.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-02-2021, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It says in the article 91% effective against severe illness. That's the primary reason to get a vaccine for anyone with half a brain. So all you're really saying is that vaccinated people need to take other measures such as wearing a mask and social distancing. Proving that Rand Paul was showing his ignorance to the world saying just the opposite in congressional hearings with Fauci.
How do we get the 90mil african american and minatory people to get it? Thats a fact. 66% of the minority country are not getting it! Whats the answer? Is it their skin color? Do they need ID and dont have it? What does your left whitehouse do?

90 million minority americans, NO SHOT! 300mil people 50% of the country is a minority, 2/3's unvaccinated. I dont think these are trump supporters, do you?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2021, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
It says in the article 91% effective against severe illness. That's the primary reason to get a vaccine for anyone with half a brain. So all you're really saying is that vaccinated people need to take other measures such as wearing a mask and social distancing. Proving that Rand Paul was showing his ignorance to the world saying just the opposite in congressional hearings with Fauci.
m

My leftist RIP at CNBC was the fact the left will acknowledge their reporting as legitimate , it’s not Fox News.

So once again you all make the argument for me and a majority or Americans. After all a majority of Americans have spoken and have chosen to not get vaccinated.
Your survival rate without the vaccine is 99.999 if you’re a healthy American . And the survival rate of the delta variant not vaccinated is even higher.

Fauci is full of **** and I’ve hammered the real statistics of mask effectiveness and the death rate of covid. Not a single person can provide the death rate statistics to contradict what I posted because my numbers are real. ………they’ve been posted now over half dozen times and ZERO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE …why ……because those came from the CDC. This mass targeting of America for a disease that has statistically shown to be deadly to a very narrow segment of society is idiotic.

We can discusss the fact that a small minute segment of deaths due to the variant of people with the vaccine vs without it. How many of those people who caught the delta were already wearing masks ? Maybe they need two or three of them. The statistics of mask effectiveness are abysmal.

You throw out the quote from the article of 91 percent of not getting severely ill. No problem. That’s only if you catch it. And even then the death rate is so minuscule your argument is 91 percent of a less than 1% problem. Add in all the herd immunity and it’s even less

Take a step back and look at the big picture it’s 91% of less than 1%.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-02-2021 at 2:01 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-02-2021, 6:46 PM Reply   
Oh now Chicago politicians who protested for a year screaming rhetoric about defunding the police amd pulling them out of high crime areas while being forced under a consent decree is the latest city for all those BLM supporters and protesters to come crawling back begging for more police resources in high crime areas.

I guess all those black disproportionately stopped , arrested and charged had something to do with crime trends after all. You can’t fix stupid. That’s for sure. Enjoy the bloodbath you created Lori

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platfor...cago-crime-lab

Can’t imagine why recruitment firms applicants is the lowest it’s ever been in 25 yrs. wonder why that is.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-03-2021, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Technically, it didn't say what % severe illness is for non vaccinated to compare against... I don't know what that is, but if it's close to 90% (which it could - I know a lot of people that had covid, but none that were severe), then that paints a different picture.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:11 AM Reply   
I just love it when libtards talk about politicizing COVID vaccines. They wrote the book on it.
https://youtu.be/S8vRMYwmT4U
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:13 AM Reply   
Looks like Hunter found the cure for COVID.
https://youtu.be/BkdUSUWT2VA
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Things aren't always what they seem. You have to have the intelligence to understand this has nothing to do with me taking freedom for granted. It has to do with your belief that people who can't control what their govt does should be punished by the wealthy free world just so their totalitarians leaders don't get any rewards. The underlying philosophy that you promote is these poor people should earn their own freedom with their own blood. Your beliefs are demonstrably proven wrong by 60 years of failed policy.

If people don't want guns or tourism, then why do they exist. Notice the "or". Nothing in my original post combined them. When you have poor reading comprehension it's understandable that it looks like rambling.
The rest of the world travels to Cuba. They are still poor. Americans showing up will not magically make the poor rich in Cuba. The rest of the world travels, they are still poor, I am correct.

It is your theory that I think they need to earn their freedom with their own blood. I have not said a word about it. However there is only 2 ways that these people earn their freedom. 1) the dictators decide they are tired of living like kings off the back of the people they repress 2) The poor rise up and take their freedoms. Their third option is stay the same. Pretty much the human condition since the beginning of time. I don't know what to tell you.

You tell me why these people exist. You seem to have the answers. I am just pointing out historical facts and they fact the rest of the world travels to Cuba and they are sill poor.

As far as funding the communist government, you don't want what Clinton did for China where you have totalitarian regimes that then fund other totalitarian regimes off of your money that you supplied to them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Not sure how the vaccine helps with herd immunity if it is designed to fight spike proteins and not actual COVID? Proof is the fact that vaccinated are getting active COVID, however they do tend to be less sick. Then again, most people who have COVID are not hospitalized anyway. Not saying the vaccines are not effective (I believe they are effective in reducing overall viral lab), just trying to connect any dots on this.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 08-03-2021 at 8:17 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
CNBC is a business news outlet and is definitely not "leftist," unless the definition of leftist has changed to capitalist.

They've got very good reporting on covid and frequently have former fda commissioner / phizer board member Dr. Scott Gottllieb on their morning show. Spread of covid is quite important to the business community.
The Chinese have done a good job of keeping leftist ideas while using the power of capitalism to capture money for their regime. Not saying it is out of the realm.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 9:48 AM Reply   
More democrat idiocy:

California Proposition Passed 3 Years Ago Could Create Pork Shortage

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...pork-shortage/

The vast majority of pork in California stores comes from other states and Monroe says only about four percent of farmers are compliant with the new rules. But because the law bans non-compliant pork no matter where it is produced, on January 1st most of the nation’s raw pork products would be illegal to sell in California.

Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ffect-79189119

If half the pork supply was suddenly lost in California, bacon prices would jump 60%, meaning a $6 package would rise to about $9.60, according to a study by the Hatamiya Group, a consulting firm hired by opponents of the state proposition.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-03-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
I smuggle some in from KS for you
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Thought there was plenty of pork in the infrastructure bill?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Thought there was plenty of pork in the infrastructure bill?
Hahaha
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
More democrat idiocy:

California Proposition Passed 3 Years Ago Could Create Pork Shortage

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...pork-shortage/

The vast majority of pork in California stores comes from other states and Monroe says only about four percent of farmers are compliant with the new rules. But because the law bans non-compliant pork no matter where it is produced, on January 1st most of the nation’s raw pork products would be illegal to sell in California.

Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ffect-79189119

If half the pork supply was suddenly lost in California, bacon prices would jump 60%, meaning a $6 package would rise to about $9.60, according to a study by the Hatamiya Group, a consulting firm hired by opponents of the state proposition.
How long will uncooked bacon last in the freezer? I guess we can just run to Nevada once every 6-12 months?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Bang up job by Biden and his crew. Literally

Must be all that racism and white supremacy . 3 worst July on record all time is deaths. #1 all time in shootings . This is with modern medicine and some of the quickest response times to hospitals .

Name:  1E509C60-E824-4272-B8C5-3C7D7B2E850F.jpg
Views: 1168
Size:  127.1 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bang up job by Biden and his crew. Literally

Must be all that racism and white supremacy . 3 worst July on record all time is deaths. #1 all time in shootings . This is with modern medicine and some of the quickest response times to hospitals .

Attachment 46421
I believe in Washington DC, there are 3 times more murders than deaths from COVID. Let that sink in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
I smuggle some in from KS for you
I have driven Kansas from end to end 3 times, that would be a long haul for sure. I70 has lovely restrooms by the way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Well, well, well.....

Former Biden COVID adviser says cloth masks ineffective, suggests Americans start wearing N-95 masks

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...wear-n95-masks

Former President Biden COVID-19 adviser and top epidemiologist Michael Osterholm admitted that typical paper masks are ineffective and suggested that Americans may need to switch to heavier duty N-95 masks to battle the new wave of cases in an interview on CNN Monday.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 1:32 PM Reply   
Weren't you democrats telling us the virtues of this guy and his brother. Believing all the crap they said about Trump and his COVID "leadership"? Now what is this saying about protesting too much?

Biden Calls on Gov. Cuomo to Resign After NY AG Report

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/an...03/id/1031015/

President Joe Biden said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign after a report by the state's attorney general found the governor sexually harassed multiple women.

Asked whether Biden stands by remarks earlier this year in which he said Cuomo, a close ally, should step down if allegations of sexual harassment were confirmed by the attorney general, Biden told reporters Tuesday: "Yes."

"I think he should resign," Biden added.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-03-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
65% of NYers, who are minorities have not been vaccinated, So those people will not be able to shop, go to business, as NY has decided to close them out. How do we get liberals to get vaccinated. Liberals, not conservatives. how?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Weren't you democrats telling us the virtues of this guy and his brother. Believing all the crap they said about Trump and his COVID "leadership"? Now what is this saying about protesting too much?

President Joe Biden said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign after a report by the state's attorney general found the governor sexually harassed multiple women.

Asked whether Biden stands by remarks earlier this year in which he said Cuomo, a close ally, should step down if allegations of sexual harassment were confirmed by the attorney general, Biden told reporters Tuesday: "Yes."

Pot ( pedo joe) meet kettle.

Here’s Biden’s latest creepo move. Giving an unsuspecting kid his used mask in one of the most awkward moments caught on film. Transferring a used mask , touching , and being writhing 6ft of another individual without a mask goes against what he’s preaching to America , yet here’s Joe doing the complete opposite.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvuML...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-03-2021 at 2:27 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 2:30 PM Reply   
This is the vibe every American Olympic Athlete should be putting on display , not spewing a bunch of hate towards the country they represent.

Hats off to this fine young lady.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeKinsey...482408454?s=20
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:

Cuomo is a douche and has always been. The media white washing his part in killing all those rest home residents is a disgrace. The difference between the left and right is when a democrat is a degenerate he gets dumped, republicans can't get enough of kiddy fiddlers and rapists.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2021, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is the vibe every American Olympic Athlete should be putting on display , not spewing a bunch of hate towards the country they represent.

Hats off to this fine young lady.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeKinsey...482408454?s=20
Too much cool-aid, she looks high.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cuomo is a douche and has always been. The media white washing his part in killing all those rest home residents is a disgrace. The difference between the left and right is when a democrat is a degenerate he gets dumped, republicans can't get enough of kiddy fiddlers and rapists.
Really. History says the opposite. In this case, this deal has been going on for nearly a year and the top dems would not call for him to resign. Many dems in the state did immediately, but no one nationally for nearly a year. They did not even care about the nursing home issue, this is only about his harassment. My guess is they are sacrificing him on this so the nursing home deal stays buried.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-03-2021, 3:07 PM Reply   
these are the people voting for our government. This guy is funny, asking people simple questions, they have no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRLUGMeBL4
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
these are the people voting for our government. This guy is funny, asking people simple questions, they have no clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBRLUGMeBL4
Wow. Does not surprise me though. Democrats have always been authoritarians.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, he got an award this last year for his COVID response. I guess you need to understand who the real douche or douches are. Cuomo or the people who had TDS so much that they were willing to give him an award for being anti Trump even though he was killing people and exploiting women? Kind of like ol Asante?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2021, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, he got an award this last year for his COVID response. I guess you need to understand who the real douche or douches are. Cuomo or the people who had TDS so much that they were willing to give him an award for being anti Trump even though he was killing people and exploiting women? Kind of like ol Asante?
Trump gave Gym Jordan the presidential award because he promised to help push the Big Lie, and he did.
Was Cuomos award for covid or being anti trump? make up your mind.
Dems dumped Cuomo as soon as they heard the whispers about him, Biden said to dump him. From the Top down dems wished he would leave his post. But he is another NY A-hole, go figure.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think these are trump supporters, do you?
I never said anything about Trump supporters. Just because Rand Paul is probably a Trump supporter when it's convenient doesn't mean I can't mention the stupid crap he said.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2021, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
It is your theory that I think they need to earn their freedom with their own blood. I have not said a word about it. However there is only 2 ways that these people earn their freedom. 1) the dictators decide they are tired of living like kings off the back of the people they repress 2) The poor rise up and take their freedoms. Their third option is stay the same. Pretty much the human condition since the beginning of time. I don't know what to tell you.
Dictators don't get tired of being king. So the only option is #2. Just because you can't read between the lines of what you say doesn't mean I can't.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Too much cool-aid, she looks high.
Yea she’s high on the fact she just won a gold medal for the country she loves so much . She just proved she’s the best in he world at what she does. She’s hyped with kook-aid off what being an Olympic Athlete truly means unlike a good portion of the privileged woke haters.

Oh yea that elite gymnast that was so overwhelmed with the manual so josh and “twisties”. She competed in the beam once again Provo g her act was all a sham .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Really. Show me all the links to Cumo’s death sentence , and everyone calling for his resignation and imprisonment when his 1000’s of murders were exposed for her way he handled
Covid? Where armed all the stories and links surrounding the investigation that uncovered the fact he cooked the books on his covid stats as an act of furtherance to cover up his murders?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-03-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump gave Gym Jordan the presidential award because he promised to help push the Big Lie, and he did.
Dems dumped Cuomo as soon as they heard the whispers about him, Biden said to dump him. From the Top down dems wished he would leave his post. But he is another NY A-hole, go figure.
Suspiciously absent yet again are all your covid statistics backing your claims. AGAIN!!!!!!!

Always time to jerk yourself to a trump insult tho.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-03-2021, 7:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can’t help but lie. Dishonesty is the core of your whole existence. Dims did NOT dump him. They played coverup for him in every way. Especially Fredo. His policies killed thousands of seniors! You have NEVER addressed his kung flu killings honestly. You’ve blamed Trump plenty-and he had zero authority to make local policy, but since you’re a cuomosexual, you have always given him a pass for killing all those seniors. Your whole side is evil without any shred of shame.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2021, 3:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Such BS, Biden has been fondling women for years. Cuomo has been following in his footsteps. Just wait until Cuomo slams Biden publicly for his touching and kissing and inappropriate behavior.

I think the voters need to own it, I think California needs to own it. I would like to see it get worse for them, sad for a % of them that have a brain, but maybe if it gets so bad, so painful. they will change. Prob not! Liberalizm is a sickness, a drug of irresponsibility, Allowing anyone and anything to be free both financially and morally. Its hard to get out of that habit hole and clean yourself up.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-04-2021, 4:23 AM Reply   
SO funny, 66% of new Yorkers ( minority NYers) are no vaccinated, so they won't be able to shop, or eat our, or go to work, or travel on public transportation etc etc. So if the left is so concerned with racial discrimination, they just discriminated again 2/3 of the african american population in NY, BECAUSE LIBERALS are not getting vaccinated! I am not telling anyone to get it or not, Its their right, but it would be great to hear any liberal here, vomiting "facts" Why are minorities not getting it? They are 90% liberal democrats!

How do you believe the BS the left is spewing and not be embarrassed by the lefts actions. I have a suggestion, Because you can be anything you want to be All the African Americans, who have not and are not getting vaccinated, (thats a fact) should just say "I am hispanic and an illegal so I am void of your covid rules"

Its working at the boarder! Why not everywhere then? Also, if you cant get back into the States, just fly into mexico and walk across the boarder. Its open for anyone who is sick, or maybe sick. Dont worry, we will bus you home, just pick a place you would like to go!

Last edited by dougr; 08-04-2021 at 4:26 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-04-2021, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have driven Kansas from end to end 3 times, that would be a long haul for sure. I70 has lovely restrooms by the way.
I don't wish western KS on anyone. It horrible, unless you are a farmer, then you might like it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 6:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Such BS, Biden has been fondling women for years. Cuomo has been following in his footsteps. Just wait until Cuomo slams Biden publicly for his touching and kissing and inappropriate behavior.

I think the voters need to own it, I think California needs to own it. I would like to see it get worse for them, sad for a % of them that have a brain, but maybe if it gets so bad, so painful. they will change. Prob not! Liberalizm is a sickness, a drug of irresponsibility, Allowing anyone and anything to be free both financially and morally. Its hard to get out of that habit hole and clean yourself up.
Yep, that’s why I will be one of many to recall our current libtard and put Larry Elder in place. Baby steps. The homeless problem has gotten so bad that most incumbents will have an uphill battle staying in office.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
SO funny, 66% of new Yorkers ( minority NYers) are no vaccinated, so they won't be able to shop, or eat our, or go to work, or travel on public transportation etc etc. So if the left is so concerned with racial discrimination, they just discriminated again 2/3 of the african american population in NY, BECAUSE LIBERALS are not getting vaccinated! I am not telling anyone to get it or not, Its their right, but it would be great to hear any liberal here, vomiting "facts" Why are minorities not getting it? They are 90% liberal democrats!

How do you believe the BS the left is spewing and not be embarrassed by the lefts actions. I have a suggestion, Because you can be anything you want to be All the African Americans, who have not and are not getting vaccinated, (thats a fact) should just say "I am hispanic and an illegal so I am void of your covid rules"

Its working at the boarder! Why not everywhere then? Also, if you cant get back into the States, just fly into mexico and walk across the boarder. Its open for anyone who is sick, or maybe sick. Dont worry, we will bus you home, just pick a place you would like to go!
But but but I thought 95 told us it was just a right wing conspiracy of whites, lead by Fox and Newsmax who refused the vaccines. You think 95 was lying again? Say it ain’t so!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-04-2021, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
SO funny, 66% of new Yorkers ( minority NYers) are no vaccinated, so they won't be able to shop, or eat our, or go to work, or travel on public transportation etc etc.
Do you have a citation for this data?

Seems to contradict official numbers. https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov...accine-tracker
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Jordan is pretty good. He fought pelosi's big lie and did a fantastic job at it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't wish western KS on anyone. It horrible, unless you are a farmer, then you might like it.
was not too terribly exciting. once back and forth to see my girlfriend at the times grandparents in college. The other was the move to kalifornia. The second drive was 85 degrees in an old GMC S15 regular cab with vinyl bench seat, no AC and an old tape deck that had one working speaker. Good times
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dictators don't get tired of being king. So the only option is #2. Just because you can't read between the lines of what you say doesn't mean I can't.
Then don't pretend that you being able to go down an hob nob with Cubans is going to magically make them rich. Yes. Option 2 is the only real option for them. Just as Option 2 was ours with the British. Just like Option 2 was for the French during their revolution. Humanity is not kind to tyrants. They only last a certain amount of time. You don't think the people under communist dictators don't pay with their blood every year. You really want to ignore how many millions of their own people communists around the world have killed to keep their version of social order?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

And people doubt the story of the coming mark of the beast? In a book written over 2000 years ago and here the mechanisms are unfolding before our eyes.

I wonder if there is a symbol these new yorkers could have the unvaccinated wear to identify themselves? huh.... Maybe a star? Make it gold so it looks kind of dressy maybe?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep, that’s why I will be one of many to recall our current libtard and put Larry Elder in place. Baby steps. The homeless problem has gotten so bad that most incumbents will have an uphill battle staying in office.
Elder has my vote
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
And people doubt the story of the coming mark of the beast? In a book written over 2000 years ago and here the mechanisms are unfolding before our eyes.

I wonder if there is a symbol these new yorkers could have the unvaccinated wear to identify themselves? huh.... Maybe a star? Make it gold so it looks kind of dressy maybe?
We’re certainly in the “birth pains” phase of it. There are so many boxes checked already. I never believed I would see any of it in my lifetime.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:

When your famous, they let you grab them by the pussy. But yeah its Biden that has fondling issues.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
When your famous, they let you grab them by the pussy. But yeah its Biden that has fondling issues.
Biden is on camera time after time. Trump was having a private conversation in regards to womens behavior around famous people. Thus the term "they let you"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Jordan is pretty good. He fought pelosi's big lie and did a fantastic job at it.
Pelosi's Big Lie, is this a new one? When addressing congress to support Trumps big lie Jorden could only point to feelings that the election was wrong, he could just feel it. The 80 lost lawsuits, the failed recounts, audits, and all the rest prove his feelings were just that, feelings. Damn, all those boat parades and Super Spreader Rallies he had. August Re-Instatement for the win.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biden is on camera time after time. Trump was having a private conversation in regards to womens behavior around famous people. Thus the term "they let you"
So a TV show is "private conversation". Brilliant deduction Watson. Welcome to Deltas alternate universe complete with alternate truths.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pelosi's Big Lie, is this a new one? When addressing congress to support Trumps big lie Jorden could only point to feelings that the election was wrong, he could just feel it. The 80 lost lawsuits, the failed recounts, audits, and all the rest prove his feelings were just that, feelings. Damn, all those boat parades and Super Spreader Rallies he had. August Re-Instatement for the win.
Yep. Pelosi's big lie. Impeachment 2x. Jan 6 commission. All politics. Never heard of anyone complain of catching covid at a Trump rally. More imagination from you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
So a TV show is "private conversation". Brilliant deduction Watson. Welcome to Deltas alternate universe complete with alternate truths.
was he on camera? Nope. They were not on air saying these things. Thus a private conversation.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-04-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
was he on camera? Nope. They were not on air saying these things. Thus a private conversation.
Oh wait, private conversations by mic'd up public officials aren't newsworthy? I'm glad we won't have to hear about Obama's "more flexibility after the election" hot mic take to Medvedev ever again then.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Oh wait, private conversations by mic'd up public officials aren't newsworthy? I'm glad we won't have to hear about Obama's "more flexibility after the election" hot mic take to Medvedev ever again then.
He was a candidate at best at the time. He was no official. This was a hit piece just like every other democrat tripe they put out over the last 4 years. They have nothing in policy so they go the TMZ route. With Biden, you have it on film year after year.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. Pelosi's big lie. Impeachment 2x. Jan 6 commission. All politics. Never heard of anyone complain of catching covid at a Trump rally. More imagination from you.
Covid is probably a badge of honor for the clueless trumpies, listen to starguy for proof. So you are saying Pelosi never lied, because he was impeached in the house 2 separate times and he did lead and organize the 1/6 insurrection. The R's investigated clinton what 8?9 times?? For what? Why should we not investigate the first insurrection in over 100 years at the US Capitol to over throw an election? Why? cause trump is a lying bad loser.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Our great grandparents said the exact thing about SS numbers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
yeah, its fake too. He is on camera, thats why they call it the Access Hollywood tape. Thus, you are a pusher of lies or an idiot.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...pe&FORM=HDRSC3
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
He was a candidate at best at the time. He was no official. This was a hit piece just like every other democrat tripe they put out over the last 4 years. They have nothing in policy so they go the TMZ route. With Biden, you have it on film year after year.
So if a Dem candidate had the same career killing Hollywood Access video, you are saying the republicans are above trying to use it? The trump way is when they punch high, we go lower. Like losing an election and refusing to relinquish power.
LOL, you cant stop crying about the pics of Biden doing nothing. Clown.
Really damning video you have on Biden champ, thats why he smoked trump by millions of votes. Amazing because he is 3/4 dead.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-04-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Covid is probably a badge of honor for the clueless trumpies, listen to starguy for proof. So you are saying Pelosi never lied, because he was impeached in the house 2 separate times and he did lead and organize the 1/6 insurrection. The R's investigated clinton what 8?9 times?? For what? Why should we not investigate the first insurrection in over 100 years at the US Capitol to over throw an election? Why? cause trump is a lying bad loser.
Your description of Trump sounds a lot like you.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-04-2021, 2:41 PM Reply   
Hahahaha more hypocrisy from the top dem mouthpieces.

Obama having a 700 person party

AOC posing with a fake mask for a photo op after walking around maskless and sitting in a group of
75 people without one.

What a joke. And we are supposed to believe their words . More rules for thee not for me

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...sk-capitol.amp
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know. Clinton for lying under oath in a trial of a woman who sued him for sexual harassment. What is with you democrats always yelling about people saying they did such and such but when the lights are turned on it is really you people running around raping each other?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Our great grandparents said the exact thing about SS numbers.
Not really. SS numbers were not about the ability to sell or buy and certainly did not have the technology to watch the final people all at once. Ol Elon's star link world wide internet satellites certainly fit the bill. Just saying.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-04-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
So if a Dem candidate had the same career killing Hollywood Access video, you are saying the republicans are above trying to use it? The trump way is when they punch high, we go lower. Like losing an election and refusing to relinquish power.
LOL, you cant stop crying about the pics of Biden doing nothing. Clown.
Really damning video you have on Biden champ, thats why he smoked trump by millions of votes. Amazing because he is 3/4 dead.
Not hard to smoke trump when you send millions of ballots out with no one to validate. The democrats biggest positive is the millions of illegals that have flooded kalifornia and their kids as well as them voting. Almost all of the democrats numbers in the positive are from one state.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2021, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not really. SS numbers were not about the ability to sell or buy and certainly did not have the technology to watch the final people all at once. Ol Elon's star link world wide internet satellites certainly fit the bill. Just saying.....
You can't get a job, get a passport or pay your taxes and more without a SSN. You already have the mark of the beast!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-04-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not hard to smoke trump when you send millions of ballots out with no one to validate. The democrats biggest positive is the millions of illegals that have flooded kalifornia and their kids as well as them voting. Almost all of the democrats numbers in the positive are from one state.
If there was any evidence that could possibly change the outcome of the election, it would have been played by now. The whole thing is just a fundraiser--for what? I don't really know yet.

Why is it hard to believe that a guy like Trump could be so polarizing that he drives people to the polls for no other reason than to vote against him? That is how he won in 2016. People hated Clinton that much.

Look at the senate races in GA. Look at the special election in TX. If he endorses your candidacy, people show up just to vote against Trump. The GOP really needs to be rid of him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hahahaha more hypocrisy from the top dem mouthpieces.

Obama having a 700 person party

AOC posing with a fake mask for a photo op after walking around maskless and sitting in a group of
75 people without one.

What a joke. And we are supposed to believe their words . More rules for thee not for me

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...sk-capitol.amp
This just in, more BS from Starguy talking about that which he knows nothing, what he does best.
The birthday bash for the former President was previously planned to be held outside and follow all US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention public health protocols, with testing for guests and a Covid safety coordinator on site, a source had told CNN earlier this week.
More than 400 guests, including celebrities and former Obama administration officials, were reportedly expected to attend the affair, along with nearly 200 hired staff working the party.
But now, the celebration for Obama, who turns 60 on Wednesday, will be only be for family and close friends.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know. Clinton for lying under oath in a trial of a woman who sued him for sexual harassment. What is with you democrats always yelling about people saying they did such and such but when the lights are turned on it is really you people running around raping each other?
Hillary Clinton, Benghazi. Her emails..... all those investigations (just like the Durham investigation), nothing. Tighten up the tin headwear.
Remind me, who has actual rape charges? DJT, numerous times.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
All ballots validated, recounted and audited. Stop with your weak fraudulent and biased opinion on election fraud. Show some evidence, show some proof or ....you know the drill. You fail to mention a single republican policy that might motivate a new american to vote republican. You want votes, do something to deserve them. Gerrymandering, voter suppression and whining about past elections does not count.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2021, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats why his lawyers are being sanctioned, because non validated ballots, lol. Not because The Big Lie.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/f...+%28TPMNews%29
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-05-2021, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Then don't pretend that you being able to go down an hob nob with Cubans is going to magically make them rich. Yes. Option 2 is the only real option for them.
I was never pretending that trade and tourism was going to make them rich. That was another of your distortions. But you were pretending that you weren't suggesting that your position was a bloody revolution before this huge flip flop.

I was pointing out the empty rhetoric of the Republicans that was conning the Cuban Americans to vote for them. Why are Republicans denying Americans the right to trade and tourism with empty policy that accomplishes nothing for 60 years? The answer... to get votes. Funny how the GOP believes Americans have rights up until it costs them votes.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-05-2021, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, well, well.....

Former Biden COVID adviser says cloth masks ineffective, suggests Americans start wearing N-95 masks
Makes sense. The lower quality masks help protect others, but don't effectively filter the incoming air. When people refuse to wear masks to protect others then you need to protect yourself. If I go into an establishment where people aren't wearing masks, I don't wear one because there isn't any point. I also got the vaccine to protect myself. Social distancing is a fantasy. I don't see it anywhere.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-05-2021, 5:34 AM Reply   
So now the CDC is making law and extending the eviction moratorium? How exactly can they do that when the SCOTUS just ruled that it had to be voted on? This is crazy. I wish I had a rental so I could kick out some deadbeats and test its legitimacy in the courts.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-05-2021, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
This just in, more BS from Starguy talking about that which he knows nothing, what he does best.
The birthday bash for the former President was previously planned to be held outside and follow all US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention public health protocols, with testing for guests and a Covid safety coordinator on site, a source had told CNN earlier this week.
More than 400 guests, including celebrities and former Obama administration officials, were reportedly expected to attend the affair, along with nearly 200 hired staff working the party.
But now, the celebration for Obama, who turns 60 on Wednesday, will be only be for family and close friends.
Oh you mean he backtracked after being ousted …….right on cue. I see you ignored the AOC video /comedic bull**** show response as well.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
You can't get a job, get a passport or pay your taxes and more without a SSN. You already have the mark of the beast!
You obviously know nothing about it. It will be on your wrist or your forehead.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Makes sense. The lower quality masks help protect others, but don't effectively filter the incoming air. When people refuse to wear masks to protect others then you need to protect yourself. If I go into an establishment where people aren't wearing masks, I don't wear one because there isn't any point. I also got the vaccine to protect myself. Social distancing is a fantasy. I don't see it anywhere.
Others wearing a mask do not protect you. The same force to exhale is the same as breathing in. Then if they are talking, there is even more pressure leaving your mouth. There is no check valve on the masks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
I was never pretending that trade and tourism was going to make them rich. That was another of your distortions. But you were pretending that you weren't suggesting that your position was a bloody revolution before this huge flip flop.

I was pointing out the empty rhetoric of the Republicans that was conning the Cuban Americans to vote for them. Why are Republicans denying Americans the right to trade and tourism with empty policy that accomplishes nothing for 60 years? The answer... to get votes. Funny how the GOP believes Americans have rights up until it costs them votes.
hardly a distortion when you literally said they are poor because we could not go and spend our money on their island. This is your line of statements.

It is all empty without action. All you can do it support it. The Cuban's in America know which party is not communists and that is the Republicans. The democrats used to not support communist regimes either. Actually. Not sure if that is factual. Democrats have always admired communism and it's strong arm tactics, however they have always upheald the isolation of cuba's dictators.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
So now the CDC is making law and extending the eviction moratorium? How exactly can they do that when the SCOTUS just ruled that it had to be voted on? This is crazy. I wish I had a rental so I could kick out some deadbeats and test its legitimacy in the courts.
More ironic is if ol 95's renters decided to stop paying.