Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
How many boxers say stuff like, "I'm gonna win in 3 rounds" and lose by decision at the end of the fight? Were they lying? Only if they planned on losing on purpose.

I'm not denying he said it. A lie requires intention to decieve. Do you think he intended to leave people behind?

Mark, you fill these pages with hollow posts. Name-call and declare victory.... Or you just restate someone else post you agree with. You are the kid that obviously didn't read the chapter and won't shut up in class.
You know what? You're just another libtard hack, making excuses for your idiot who not only failed, but lied to us all. How many times and ways did George S. ask Biden the question about getting American civilians and allies out? Biden tried to slither out of and dodge the question, but GS held his feet to the fire and made him answer. Once again, Biden lied to us. Now, like your idiot-in-chief, you're trying to lie and make up stories, comparing him to a boxer. Take your smoke and mirrors and shove em.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Huh, you just left with your tail between your legs? Doesn't look like 20 years of winning by any metric.
There is a difference between stepping up and beating someone's a$$ when the fight starts any time it starts and finally saying you are going home. That is like saying you beat someone up in a street fight and left them a bloody mess, then the guy wakes up and sees you are not there and says he won the fight because he did not stick around.

The Taliban beat the Afghan army, not the US. biden screwed the whole thing up by leaving equipment and people behind. We needed to leave some time. We are not interested in trying to bring that country as a US state.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You just spent $2T on a war you lost started on the pretence that some stoneage cave dwellers flew planes in to the WTC. Nah, happy to sit this one out thanks.
And we still have covid vaccines before you and we are not in eternal jail waiting to die like you guys.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
India is in south asia.
Yes and?

Though I did hear a very liberal white woman argue with an woman of Indian decent that Indians are not Asian.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The hindsight Generals here will never acknowledge the fact that the plan was always, by every administration that the Afghan govt could defend itself and there was never any intention of evacuations. But truth isn't something that comes easy to attendees of Tucker Carlsons' Chicken Little U.
Have yet hear a truth from any of you during a Republican President. Don't lecture. All you guys do is bitch with no sense of balance. What we do know if biden filled his cabinet with left wing politicians who have no interest in running the country but to transform the country. They are incompetent.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many boxers say stuff like, "I'm gonna win in 3 rounds" and lose by decision at the end of the fight? Were they lying? Only if they planned on losing on purpose.

I'm not denying he said it. A lie requires intention to decieve. Do you think he intended to leave people behind?

Mark, you fill these pages with hollow posts. Name-call and declare victory.... Or you just restate someone else post you agree with. You are the kid that obviously didn't read the chapter and won't shut up in class.
If you use the metric you guys did for Trump, then yes it is a lie. You did that to Trump day in and day out for year.

I believe he intended to leave people behind. yes. absolutely. Once you make the decision that you are gone on X day no matter what and don't have the will to fight to get your people out then you have by the very definition seal the fate of those there. He signaled the enemy that he will not fight for the people left behind. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows the enemy then has zero need to comply at that point. I am not saying he went into the draw down with that intention, but it became very clear within a couple days that he intended to do so with his policy decisions. That is the very minimum of it. If it turns out that he was warned by his officers that they could collapse, then one would have to conclude absolutely that he did it on purpose. One could argue if it was short sighted or malicious, however it is dangerous to our country regardless of which way you want to frame it. He is incompetent.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yes and?

Though I did hear a very liberal white woman argue with an woman of Indian decent that Indians are not Asian.
Did the liberal white woman claim that India was in South America, or is that just a conservative thing?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did the liberal white woman claim that India was in South America, or is that just a conservative thing?
I have no idea what you south america thing is about. quit being passive aggressive. If you are implying that the delta variant is from India, we can debate that. The article I read said it was from South America. You in your passive ways must have read one that states it is from India. And who gives a sh$t. The point is, it is NOT from Republicans in America as you idiots keep trying to imply for political purposes.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
The point is, it is NOT from Republicans in America as you idiots keep trying to imply for political purposes.
Nobody is saying that, whether for political, comedic, or dramatic purposes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody is saying that, whether for political, comedic, or dramatic purposes.
actually they are. It is written is several national level media publications saying as much. I even believe it is a biden talking point. Even said on this thread from your side
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
actually they are. It is written is several national level media publications saying as much. I even believe it is a biden talking point. Even said on this thread from your side
That Delta originated in the United States because of unvaxxed republicans? Please post a link.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
That Delta originated in the United States because of unvaxxed republicans? Please post a link.
No that variations will happen due to Republicans and that variations will not happen due to being vaccinated. That is what much of this discussion has been about for weeks now. Try to keep up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The damn $hit you said is just that. Explain why your boy PURPOSELY AND KNOWINGLY left Americans behind, Richard!
Calling fallen servicemen "Losers" and "Suckers" is preferred in Markworld?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
No that variations will happen due to Republicans and that variations will not happen due to being vaccinated. That is what much of this discussion has been about for weeks now. Try to keep up.
I think you will find that elevated transmission results in elevated mutations, and that transmission is (apparently) greater in areas with lower levels of vaccination (see India's experience -- and the emergence of Delta there -- last spring). Before that the variants of concern came from UK and Brazil. It wouldn't be particularly surprising that a variant *could* emerge in the U.S. in areas of high transmission.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know what? You're just another libtard hack, making excuses for your idiot who not only failed, but lied to us all. How many times and ways did George S. ask Biden the question about getting American civilians and allies out? Biden tried to slither out of and dodge the question, but GS held his feet to the fire and made him answer. Once again, Biden lied to us. Now, like your idiot-in-chief, you're trying to lie and make up stories, comparing him to a boxer. Take your smoke and mirrors and shove em.
After 4 years of trump lying daily, all the sudden mark has issue. Why the change of heart?
http://trumplies.us/
I dont even think Biden lied, there was some incorrect planning, some bad military assumptions, a whole lotta FOX scaring the crazies. If the offer was to end the war in Afghanistan overnight but the cost would be 10-20 lives, would you end the war? Most would.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Staying on topic is hard, huh? I guess that’s all you can do when you know your guy screwed the pooch again in new ways never thought possible.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2021, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
And we still have covid vaccines before you and we are not in eternal jail waiting to die like you guys.
Quick bet, we will achieve 80% vaccinated before you.

And 3/4 of the country was out of lockdown yesterday, Auckland due in a week in a half. Then back to covid free freedom. Amazing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
After 4 years of trump lying daily, all the sudden mark has issue. Why the change of heart?
I dont even think Biden lied, there was some incorrect planning, some bad military assumptions, a whole lotta FOX scaring the crazies. If the offer was to end the war in Afghanistan overnight but the cost would be 10-20 lives, would you end the war? Most would.
Of course you don’t think he lied. You’re the proverbial turd who can’t smell your own stink either. Why would a liar like you think another liar like him is lying when that’s all you know? It’s such an interwoven part of who you are. Dishonesty is your trade.

What do you call him telling George S that “no Americans will be left behind” means? Don’t words mean things? You and he both knew he was lying when he said it too. That’s why he tried to weasel out of it, but wasn’t smart enough to because he’s dementia Joe.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2021, 10:17 AM Reply   
If he's got demerits it's not lying then is it, he's got no idea what he is saying from one second to the next.

Still your president tho.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
There are FAR MORE Americans left there. And who would be so monumentally obtuse as to brag and say “they got 90% of the people out???” What about the other 10%? Whatever happened to never leave a man behind? This is straight up sickening.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
If he's got demerits it's not lying then is it, he's got no idea what he is saying from one second to the next.

Still your president tho.
Just like 95.

Not for long.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just like 95.

Not for long.
close to three and a half years remain on the shot clock. Is there a republican plan to change that? lol. Weren't you numpties saying he wouldn't live 6 months? That old man, sleepy joe just completed what trump didnt or couldn't do, get out of an unwinnable war with little collateral damage. The army flew out over 100,000, you saying over 10,000 remain? Got a source that isnt FOX?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
There are FAR MORE Americans left there. And who would be so monumentally obtuse as to brag and say “they got 90% of the people out???” What about the other 10%? Whatever happened to never leave a man behind? This is straight up sickening.
Zero servicemen are left behind, if private citizens are still there that's their choice.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
close to three and a half years remain on the shot clock. Is there a republican plan to change that? lol. Weren't you numpties saying he wouldn't live 6 months? That old man, sleepy joe just completed what trump didnt or couldn't do, get out of an unwinnable war with little collateral damage. The army flew out over 100,000, you saying over 10,000 remain? Got a source that isnt FOX?
Well, let's just go here for starters. You're welcome. More to come, I'm sure. https://www.yahoo.com/now/glenn-beck...182017925.html

As for dementia Joe, he will be gone as soon as we get some sanity in both houses back. The only thing Joe did was embarrass himself and our whole country. After that, he followed up by patting himself on the back for mediocrity and stranding Americans along with our allies. It's a 95sn show. Who would ever brag about getting 90% out??? A dim, that's who.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Zero servicemen are left behind, if private citizens are still there that's their choice.
BULL95sn!!! MANY people were refused access and were turned away from the Kabul airport. Don't you read the news? There are all kinds of stories about that type of thing happening. Plus, it was just a few weeks ago that lyin' Joe told everyone to chill and that it was gonna be alright.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-01-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
I saw a report that said Americans have been getting notified to GTFO of Afghanistan since March. Multiple times with each notice being more deliberate in its message. If this is true, then I have to agree with the NZer.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Need more? This is just one guy's group.https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/8...rescue-flights
https://www.standingforfreedom.com/2...adio-audience/

Suck on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBxQjR_GD_o
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I saw a report that said Americans have been getting notified to GTFO of Afghanistan since March. Multiple times with each notice being more deliberate in its message. If this is true, then I have to agree with the NZer.
That don't ad up. If that's true, why were people scrambling to try to get to the airport? Moreover, why was Hiden giving false assurance that it was all cool to stay there? IT'S ON VIDEO!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Correct. Biden went over this in his speech, repeatedly. Guess some missed it, or purposefully ignoring it to fuel their anger.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Correct. Biden went over this in his speech, repeatedly. Guess some missed it, or purposefully ignoring it to fuel their anger.
Why don't you read what his own staff said about it? "appalled and literally horrified"https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/31/biden-blame-afghanistan-508204
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Try this again.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...anistan-508204
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
If you follow Biden's own stated math that we all saw on video, he admits leaving 12,000 people behind. He said they "evacuated 120,000 people" and then stated they "got 90% out."
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2021, 11:23 AM Reply   
Tried it and liked it:
"The hundred-plus American citizens who didn’t make it out? They were notified 19 times “with multiple warnings and offers to help them leave Afghanistan, all the way back as far as March," he said, adding that most of them were dual citizens, anyway."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tried it and liked it:
"The hundred-plus American citizens who didn’t make it out? They were notified 19 times “with multiple warnings and offers to help them leave Afghanistan, all the way back as far as March," he said, adding that most of them were dual citizens, anyway."
Funny how that doesn't jive at all with the liar-in-chief's own math.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still did not leave them behind.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am sure there is some truth, however not sure how that goes for the Sacramento school kids that are trapped there. They have not been there since March. It is odd that people from kalifornia seem to get themselves trapped in places like North Korea and Afghanistan. Do they just not believe there are bad people? Are they so committed to their lies that they have to try and prove what others are saying is not true by going to places like that for fun?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like the truth when it comes to Trump or you just have blinders on?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tried it and liked it:
Most of them? Love the hair splitting. How about those kalifornia school children on a trip? They been warned since March? Why did biden's administration allow such a trip?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
except for the ex service members who are there on unofficial channels getting people out.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am sure there is some truth, however not sure how that goes for the Sacramento school kids that are trapped there.
I remember hearing about that but never caught the backstory. Why in the world was there a field trip to Afghanistan?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2021, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Still did not leave them behind.
Would require leaving as prerequisite, trump didnt get anyone out of Afghanistan. Fail.
As the Great Wayne Gretzky once said, You miss all the shots you dont take.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I remember hearing about that but never caught the backstory. Why in the world was there a field trip to Afghanistan?
I have no idea. seems like the weirdest thing. If I had to guess they are people from the large Afghan communities they already have in kalifornia.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Would require leaving as prerequisite, trump didnt get anyone out of Afghanistan. Fail.
Neither did Obama or Bush. At least Trump got a lot of deals done in the middle-east. As good or better than anyone in history.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;2012037]I am sure there is some truth, however

If that's true, why did Biden go on camera reassuring everyone that things were all fine? Which side of his mouth do you believe?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;2012048]
Quote:
I am sure there is some truth, however

If that's true, why did Biden go on camera reassuring everyone that things were all fine? Which side of his mouth do you believe?
It is called giving a little. I agree. At the end of the day, biden (after first trying to blame Trump and then the victims) set on national television and said they will not leave any Americans behind and was extremely smug about it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fail??? How many attempts did Obama and Biden make to end things during their 8 years in office? Trump actually did the dirty work and got deals made, unlike all of his predecessors. Biden is now getting people killed by his incompetence.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Biden has more years in executive power during this war than any other person in the country.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-01-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
That don't ad up. If that's true, why were people scrambling to try to get to the airport? Moreover, why was Hiden giving false assurance that it was all cool to stay there? IT'S ON VIDEO!
If I had to guess, they didn't heed the warning because nobody thought the Army would just give up(aka, put their Taliban hats back on when we left). When it crumbled everyone was caught with their pants down balls deep in farm animals.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-01-2021, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
As for the government not paying for testing, THEY HAVE SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE! they dont pay, its free!!!!!!! so that argument is out the window. OR the socialists are going to "charge now" for the test. LOL
"Free" means "you don't pay for what we offer," not "all you can eat 24/7 of all healthcare known to man." Private health insurance is offered in Germany to top off what's not covered by the state. Kinda like how the elderly in the U.S. rely on a mix of medicare and supplemental insurance.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Have yet hear a truth from any of you during a Republican President.
Right on cue to prove my point.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice editorial and revision of recent history. Not! Apparently you missed the George Stephanopoulos interview as well as your fellow libtard.
So basically if Biden had said... "Come on George give me a break. No one can guarantee that every American will get out. That's not possible", You would have been cool with everything.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
If I had to guess, they didn't heed the warning because nobody thought the Army would just give up(aka, put their Taliban hats back on when we left). When it crumbled everyone was caught with their pants down balls deep in farm animals.
And where did they get the idea the military would not crumble?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
"Free" means "you don't pay for what we offer," not "all you can eat 24/7 of all healthcare known to man." Private health insurance is offered in Germany to top off what's not covered by the state. Kinda like how the elderly in the U.S. rely on a mix of medicare and supplemental insurance.
yes because the basic insurance in Germany is crap.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Right on cue to prove my point.
What point is that. Pretty much every news story about Trump always starts with "sources say". That means it was made up. In this case, we have the source saying it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
So basically if Biden had said... "Come on George give me a break. No one can guarantee that every American will get out. That's not possible", You would have been cool with everything.
If you're asking me, I would have said he's full of 95sn. Did Reagan get all of the hostages out of that other diaper headed country in 1980? I think he did. Let me tee one up for you and ask you another question. Do you think Trump woulda made such an idiot of himself in a withdrawal? I think you know damn well his oversized ego would never have allowed us to be humiliated like this because it would have reflected negatively on him.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 1:44 PM Reply   
To add to the point I was making before it got buried in Marks non-sense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...8Oa?li=BBnb7Kz

Poor Taliban got a bunch of junk and what does work is second rate and won’t last long.

I may be Anti-trump, but that doesn’t make me pro Biden. The exit could have been better, but it was a bad situation all along.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

Poor Taliban got a bunch of junk and what does work is second rate and won’t last long.

I may be Anti-trump, but that doesn’t make me pro Biden. The exit could have been better, but it was a bad situation all along.
Yeah, it's so junky that those sand ni99ers went and made up their own new version of the game, "hangman" with that new, so-called "junk."

You need to kick yourself off of this thread and not come back until you're willing to be honest.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not the answer people would absolutely accept and not comprehensive enough I am afraid. The other part to this would be ridding the country of the weapons we left once the writing was on the wall. It does not matter. He blamed Trump then blamed the victims. Lied and was smug about saying they will not leave until they get everyone out knowing full well he could not. Then turning his back repeatedly to the press and acting like a douche when asked about it in general.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

Dude. You are as dishonest as anyone. You do know that was just a few pieces of equipment at the airport right. That has nothing to do with the equipment at the air base we abandoned. Even the left wing press admits that we left enough blackhawks that they are bigger than 85% of the worlds militarizes for helicopters.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, it's so junky that those sand ni99ers went and made up their own new version of the game, "hangman" with that new, so-called "junk."

You need to kick yourself off of this thread and not come back until you're willing to be honest.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSL1N2Q22W0

Whomp, whomp.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
That does look like a hand wave. still not a good look. I am pretty sure Trump was responsible either way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, doesn't this kind of dispel the "truth" you are laying on us that we gave them junk equipment? whomp, whomp, whomp... indeed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-01-2021, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Biden has more years in executive power during this war than any other person in the country.
Someone call Dick Cheney to fix this mess, because Its Biden fault that Cheney and Bush started a war. In Fact, those 5 dead marines that were killed in the helicopter crash off the San Diego coast last night are Bidens fault too. Its also Bidens fault Mike Lindell is melting down because Biden won the 2020 election. Guess that makes him responsible for all those arrested at the 1/6 insurrection too. If only trump were here to save us, only he, the chosen one can negotiate with terrorists, send love letters to a N. Korean dictator, let Iran out of a peace agreement or make Israeli/Palestine lasting peace.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-01-2021, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
See its all good now, that its not an American hanging from a rope. so leaving billions of gear is just hunky dory! Maybe Biden asking Afgan pres to lie and say everything is ok, so Biden could pull his shenanigans is ok too! Or just about everything he does is a train wreck.

Liberals are becoming worse than cancer
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:

You posted the false information, not me. Go kick yourself. You are the kind of idiot that buys into anything on the internet that supports your beliefs.

Also, dropping an N-bomb? I expect no less.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-01-2021, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, doesn't this kind of dispel the "truth" you are laying on us that we gave them junk equipment? whomp, whomp, whomp... indeed.
Sorry to shake up your "narrative."

Seriously, go watch, "This is what winning looks like." There were a lot of lessons learned from the CIAs mistakes 40 years ago. They went to extraordinary lengths to not over-arm the Afghan Army.

I'm not saying the exit wasn't a ****-show. I'm saying that we didn't set the up to wage war.

I am more concerned about what data they walked away with. That will be difficult to track or report.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Someone call Dick Cheney to fix this mess, because Its Biden fault that Cheney and Bush started a war. In Fact, those 5 dead marines that were killed in the helicopter crash off the San Diego coast last night are Bidens fault too. Its also Bidens fault Mike Lindell is melting down because Biden won the 2020 election. Guess that makes him responsible for all those arrested at the 1/6 insurrection too. If only trump were here to save us, only he, the chosen one can negotiate with terrorists, send love letters to a N. Korean dictator, let Iran out of a peace agreement or make Israeli/Palestine lasting peace.
Nobody but you knows who Mike Lindell is. You really got to get with something that is main stream instead of conspiracy Youtube stuff.

You want to review the vote for going to war in the first place. You care to know how Biden voted? You want to review the dozens of democrats saying we needed to go to war. You want to review the democrats views on this very board about Afghanistan being the right war? You don't want to go down that road.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 3:04 PM Reply   
Quote:

Seriously, go watch, "This is what winning looks like." There were a lot of lessons learned from the CIAs mistakes 40 years ago. They went to extraordinary lengths to not over-arm the Afghan Army.

I'm not saying the exit wasn't a ****-show. I'm saying that we didn't set the up to wage war.

I am more concerned about what data they walked away with. That will be difficult to track or report.
The data and the equipment to take and use the data. The big advantage we had over those guys was night vision. Well they have a ton of it. I am also concerned with the fact they are going to give what ever we have to china and we spent all that money building up the country and china is now going to get the resources for it. To be honest, that is the only reason I could imagine we were still there is for the resources for batteries. There was never a way that country was coming out of the 8th century without it taking generations.

No they do not have enough arms to wage cross boarder wars against legit armies, however they have the ability to make our life a living he@@ if we have to go back for any reason. They also have the ability to give that equipment for Alqueda and terror missions across border.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2021, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
except for the ex service members who are there on unofficial channels getting people out.
You mean mercenaries? Yeah, cry me a river.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah? What is your point? Go punch yourself in the face twice. Once for being a lying dim saying you're an R and twice for buying a MC.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
You posted the false information, not me. Go kick yourself. You are the kind of idiot that buys into anything on the internet that supports your beliefs.

Also, dropping an N-bomb? I expect no less.
What was false? Your side is lying as usual, trying to say the equipment doesn't work and I post something proving you fools wrong. DERP! How many times do I have to own you in one day???

N-bomb was wrapped nicely and left just for you or 95. Enjoy your 15 seconds of virtue signaling smugness. Oh, and you might wanna call Dave Chapelle before you step off that hypocritical high horse. At least my party freed the slaves from your party and is the only party to actually care enough to think of blacks as individuals rather than a monolithic block of people they "give just enough to, but not too much" and pull them out every two years to vote.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:16 PM Reply   
Quote:

You can thank Biden (actually his idiot handlers) for that 95sn show. It's so funny seeing you finally admit, now that you're surrounded by overwhelming evidence, just how bad it is. Your fake narrative was so bad that it couldn't even support its own weight. You and Ralph are really flirting with disaster every time you come near to aligning with that Ftard, 95. If you ever want to have any credibility, you gotta admit when your case has holes sometimes. I've worn my thoughts on my sleeve with regards to vaccines-even posting links to articles that contain pro-vaccine stuff. Hasn't felt good at times, but at least I go to sleep knowing I'm not a lying, POS hack like 95sn.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
everyone was caught with their pants down balls deep in farm animals.
You've just entered... The Ralph Zone.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 7:15 PM Reply   
So, after years of employment, this POS finally garnered enough attention to himself by being as big of a tool as 95sn. Before normal people start high-fiving each other, we need to ask ourselves, "how did this POS get hired in the first place?" Furthermore, this same POS claimed there were two other teachers just like him in the expose' by Project Veritas.

This reeks of systemic Marxism in the public school system (big shocker).

No way three teachers get hired as Antifa members without leadership knowing. Those teachers have teacher's lounges and they all talk amongst themselves-plus, this fool had posters out in the open for all to see.

This is a F'ing outrage. School vouchers are the only answer. The public is getting ripped off by the EVIL left and their indoctrination propaganda as usual. The school board just walked out of the board meeting after parents went off on them a few mins ago. They told everyone they were heading out for a recess and being the liars that dims are, they never came back. F'ing losers!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-antif...er-to-be-fired
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 9:02 PM Reply   
So how does this work? Libtards have this whole system for verifying who has taken the vaccine mark, but can't deal with having to show ID to vote??? Can there be a better example of evil? Nope.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...-covid-19-card
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2021, 10:30 PM Reply   
Someone please explain how the failure in chief should remain in office after completely disrespecting the 13 dead soldiers were being unloaded to get to the final resting place . Someone explain how this POS in Chief shouldn’t see a firing squad for the image he left ingrained in the families minds while they welcomed home the family members that died serving their country due to giant failure of an exit strategy. Guy is checking his watch as 13 dead service members are being shown the ultimate gratitude. It’s completely disgusting.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-02-2021, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
yes because the basic insurance in Germany is crap.
It can't possibly be worse than yours though right? I mean what with living two hours from a pharmacy and four hours from a doctor and all?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-02-2021, 5:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Someone please explain how the failure in chief should remain in office after completely disrespecting the 13 dead soldiers were being unloaded to get to the final resting place . Someone explain how this POS in Chief shouldn’t see a firing squad for the image he left ingrained in the families minds while they welcomed home the family members that died serving their country due to giant failure of an exit strategy. Guy is checking his watch as 13 dead service members are being shown the ultimate gratitude. It’s completely disgusting.
You have to remember, He was a coal miner.lol A truck driver, lol he was top of his class in law school. lol could go on and on. he has a list of lie's that are a mile long. Remember he has a knife fight with CORNPOP, hit him with a chain! Common MAN!

He cant be removed for being a old man with stage 1/2 dementia. he had it when the lefties voted. Whats even worse, is if the election was real, and then, we cant pray that it was rigged. PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HIM! LOL x 10
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2021, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
There was never a way that country was coming out of the 8th century without it taking generations.
Especially after America decided to fund terrorism there to make sure the extremists were armed well enough to send the country back into the dark ages.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2021, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
What point is that. Pretty much every news story about Trump always starts with "sources say". That means it was made up. In this case, we have the source saying it.
Nothing to do with your TDS. I was referring to the fact that every time it's mentioned that there was no expectation the govt would fall you guys ignore that point and deflect with some irrelevant BS. Your defense in an argument is being obtuse.