Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-19-2015, 10:33 PM Reply   
Go Bears!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ng-extra-point
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2015, 10:41 AM Reply   
Classy...

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/te...f-w-1731892656
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-21-2015, 8:04 AM Reply   
Oh, the demise of Longhorn football. I am sad to report that I am greatly enjoying it! :-)
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-21-2015, 9:19 AM Reply   
As a Longhorn fan.. these past couple years and this one to this point have been tough to watch. At least they did have some offense for a change, but that defense is horrendous.
Old    bigdtx            09-21-2015, 10:31 AM Reply   
I watched part of this game and turned it off because Texas was getting killed.

I was shocked to see the next day that they lost by 1.

Was much more entertained by TCU -vs- SMU. TCU was supposed to kill SMU but the ponies put up a helluva fight. TCU scored a couple of late TDs to make it look worse than it was. SMU was down by 5 in the 4th quarter and threatening.

Bring back the Pony Express!!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2015, 11:03 AM Reply   
Ya we almost blew it and let Texas right back in it. Nearly didn't get our revenge for 2004.

My parents and brother all went to smu- so weird to see a viable program after all these years! Hope they do well...
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-23-2015, 9:09 AM Reply   
That SMU QB Davis is a stud and is single-handedly making them competitive. It's amazing what an Aggie leftover can do elsewhere. Ha!
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-28-2015, 8:01 AM Reply   
Oh, poor Texas again this weekend! The dreaded fumbled punt snap at the end of regulation. My Ags did get a W but it was not an impressive display.