Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       06-13-2015, 9:40 AM Reply   
Looks like the crew decided to stop supporting tapatalk. I know I likely won't be back on that forum anytime soon! For sure not 2-3times a day like in past!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-14-2015, 10:55 AM Reply   
How does TapTalk work. I have seen it here and always pass on the option to use it, what's it' all about
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-14-2015, 11:11 AM Reply   
Just an app for your phone that lets you stay logged into all your forums at once, you can just shift between them and easily keep track of ones you subscribed to, or ones you've participated in, or in order of newest post etc. I like it a lot, also much easier to post photos than learning how each forum likes photos done.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-14-2015, 1:03 PM Reply   
Ok I just downloaded the app and I'm trying it out now. Any tips or advice
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-14-2015, 1:27 PM Reply   
Not particularly, just search your usual forums and add them/sign in and you are pretty much good to go. plus on the left of the message section expands to allow you to post pictures. I would be sure to go into settings and turn off the signature so it doesn't say that you typed it with tapatalk every time! Haha but that's just me
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-15-2015, 6:15 AM Reply   
Yep, can't go to the crew anymore. Is tapatalk charging forums and that's why it was dropped?
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       06-15-2015, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie_09 View Post
Yep, can't go to the crew anymore. Is tapatalk charging forums and that's why it was dropped?

I think it was due to the crew mods not wanting to do the extra work needed to support tapatalk or something when they do upgrades?
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-15-2015, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
I think it was due to the crew mods not wanting to do the extra work needed to support tapatalk or something when they do upgrades?

Makes sense, the tapatalk error looked like a xml parsing error caused by crew changes.