Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-26-2013, 11:00 AM Reply   
Ok with the end of Christmas this can only mean one thing ....... Summers coming !!! So what did you get for Christmas for the boat and what projects do you have planned for your boat for the spring ? I always start my boat projects after New Years to make sure if the great state or Oregon surprises me with no rain and sun this spring I am ready ..... which hasn't happened in my 30 years. So lets see it and hear it what are your projects ?
Old     (grkero)      Join Date: Dec 2010       12-26-2013, 11:04 AM Reply   
Tower's off to get powder coated (white to black) and rigged for the rev10 upgrade. Right now it's sitting on my living room floor. Great for drying clothes.

Windshield frame is getting powder coated black and glass tinted.

The pin striping on this boat is going to go to black, as it is blue right now.

Can't believe how fast this winter is going by, so I need to get these projects finished. As much as I'm ready for summer, our rainfall totals in NorCal are NOT ready for summer!!

Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       12-26-2013, 11:32 AM Reply   
My boat and trailer will be on the way to the tire shop this afternoon to test fit some wheel/tire combos.
It is also slightly torn apart in preparation for all LEDs in the interior.

I can't wait for warm weather
Old     (Griggs24)      Join Date: Oct 2013       12-26-2013, 11:42 AM Reply   
I loaded up this year on watersport toys. Early Christmas was my 13 Epic 21V. Then all the new accessories came on Christmas.... Ronix wakeboard & bindings, Ronix skate, Ronix surfboard, new life vest, wakeboard & surf ropes, go pro black addition, board bags, & eight 3 bags with pump. Big thanks to my better half for supporting my water addiction! She loaded up as well with a new vest, board bag, and all that girly stuff like swim suite, shoes, watches, ect....

Over all a great Christmas for us. Hope everyone had a great one as well!!
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       12-27-2013, 1:24 PM Reply   
I've got a ton to get done on my '14 A22. I have to hang a 410, and a pair of rev 10 s, put in 6 RGB xs650s, and build a sub box for the 12 XXXv2, and the amp rack. LED rings on the speakers, and LEDs in the interior.
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-27-2013, 4:08 PM Reply   
Grant , that 210 is going to look awesome !! Post pictures once you get the windshield frame done and windows tinted.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       12-27-2013, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce2320 View Post
I've got a ton to get done on my '14 A22. I have to hang a 410, and a pair of rev 10 s, put in 6 RGB xs650s, and build a sub box for the 12 XXXv2, and the amp rack. LED rings on the speakers, and LEDs in the interior.
youre gonna love those 650s! If you havent had them before, ill tell you those little things put out some sound, and good sound!

If you have had them before, well, then you know what im talking about :cheers:
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       12-28-2013, 4:45 PM Reply   
115 days till Easter.
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       12-28-2013, 8:43 PM Reply   
I got a faria depth finder that also has air/water temp.
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-29-2013, 12:28 AM Reply   
Got a FAE for Christmas but it was the wrong set-up. It was a dual exhaust when I need a single exhaust. I just shipped it back to FAE I should have the right one soon. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk